Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E20: Free Fall

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

This does not explicitly say so, but I believe this is the season (or series, depending on if it is canceled or not?) finale.

As the rookies prepare for a big exam to see who moves on to the next stage of training, Officer Nolan and Officer Bishop are called to the scene of a murder and learn that the victim may be tied to a potential terrorist attack on the city of Los Angeles.

On 4/11/2019 at 4:58 PM, sinkwriter said:

I just hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger and then get cancelled. I hate when that happens. 

That happened with The Divide! I love this show and would be really disappointed if it's not renewed ... but it seems like no news is NOT good news ... anyone heard anything???

On 4/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

That happened with The Divide! I love this show and would be really disappointed if it's not renewed ... but it seems like no news is NOT good news ... anyone heard anything???

Nothing has been announced yet, but that's not unusual for ABC. Most of their shows are still in limbo. The only ones they've already announced are The Good Doctor, A Million Little Things, Modern Family and The Connors all renewed. They usually make the majority of their announcements the week before the Disney/ABC Upfronts on May 16th, or sooner in some cases. 

Decent episode.

Now Jessica is suspicious. My goodness! Are there any law enforcement other than our main cast that's not shady or incompetant? 

IA Ruiz and that story line was dealt with rather quickly. Way to build up the suspense.

West and Lopez put those passengers in harms way storming the bus. But I guess there's biologocal weapons involved, they had no choice.

Dispatch control is quick with information! Bradford got a response on the crazy man in 3 seconds. Impressive.

Lopez "arrests" Wesley to keep him "safe", later her squad car is getting shot up with him in the back seat handcuffed. 

A lot of bullets and no one got hit! Shocking!

Bradford tells the guy to save his energy. He responds by using that energy to crack him over the head with a chair. 

Nolan better remember how great she is in bed before he accuses her of anything.
Bradford fainted because he just realized he passed up the fake psychic's offer to destroy her bedroom.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 5

So, basically it was short incubation Ebola, which probably couldn't do that much damage. However, this show is becoming 24 Jr.

If you give someone an "experimental" vaccine, you inject him and take his ass to one of those Outbreak hospitals and give him every drug he needs in an IV just in case he's in the 60% FATALITY GROUP they mentioned earlier in the episode.

My guess is that Jessica had to shoot the guy because she didn't realize Nolan was so good at negotiating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ketose said:

If you give someone an "experimental" vaccine,

My first thought when Bradford collapsed was that he was having a reaction to a vaccine that had not yet been thoroughly tested for such reactions.

But now that I type that thought out loud, I realize that would be an irresponsible plot point unless they also include a whole PSA on the importance and value of vaccinations, and this really isn't the kind of show to take time for PSAs.

So, more likely Bradford is heroically dead from the virus because the actor is going to star in his own show next season, or, if the show doesn't get picked up, he heroically survives.

• Love 2

Welp, I'm out. Nolan is the least likable character on the show. I literally like everyone else on this show better than Nolan, including the IA officer who was bothering Tim.

They killed off the Captain who was an amazingly accomplished woman and they made another one dirty possibly (Nolan's girlfriend, I don't remember her name).

The fact that he was mad at her for doing her job and then MADE HER apologize. JFC. Are you kidding? Anyone, male or female, that accomplished in his/her field will ALWAYS choose the job over a twoish-month old relationship.

Ugh. At least with Castle, he had a little humility because he realized he was out of his element. This is the same scenario and Nolan is smug and holier-than-thou. Yuck.

I used to love Nathan Fillion, but I'm not impressed with most of the stuff he's done lately. His next show probably won't be on my must-watch list.

How disappointing.

ETA: And the show ends on a cliffhanger. This is one of my least favorite tropes because it punishes the audience for watching the entire season instead of rewarding us with a conclusion. What lazy writing.

Edited by Catfi9ht
Forgot to add rant about cliffhanger endings.
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

My first thought when Bradford collapsed was that he was having a reaction to a vaccine that had not yet been thoroughly tested for such reactions.

I think he may have passed out because of his head injury. That guy clocked him hard enough that he passed out for a period of time. If it's been bleeding, it's doing more damage. They did focus on his forehead bruise.

The other guy seemed fine until he started coughing up blood and he never passed out until he died bleeding from anywhere he could.

The guy called them 6 hours before about the backpack. Presumably, he cut himself around that time (I wouldn't have waited for the cops. I would have gone to the hospital to find out what horror was in those test tubes I'd just cut my finger on).  So, it took him 6 or less hours to incubate (granted, he did get the undiluted virus straight into his bloodstream). Tim had to have been coughed on more than 6 hours ago because he was coughed on during the day, the other two guys were shot during the night and it's daylight again. If Tim was going to get the virus, he probably should have started showing similar symptoms sooner. Granted, logic sometimes gets handcuffed in the backseat of the car on this show. 

Edited by kili
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Catfi9ht said:

Welp, I'm out. Nolan is the least likable character on the show. I literally like everyone else on this show better than Nolan, including the IA officer who was bothering Tim.

They killed off the Captain who was an amazingly accomplished woman and they made another one dirty possibly (Nolan's girlfriend, I don't remember her name).

The fact that he was mad at her for doing her job and then MADE HER apologize. JFC. Are you kidding? Anyone, male or female, that accomplished in his/her field will ALWAYS choose the job over a twoish-month old relationship.

Ugh. At least with Castle, he had a little humility because he realized he was out of his element. This is the same scenario and Nolan is smug and holier-than-thou. Yuck.

I used to love Nathan Fillion, but I'm not impressed with most of the stuff he's done lately. His next show probably won't be on my must-watch list.

How disappointing.

ETA: And the show ends on a cliffhanger. This is one of my least favorite tropes because it punishes the audience for watching the entire season instead of rewarding us with a conclusion. What lazy writing.

"They killed off the Captain who was an amazingly accomplished woman and they made another one dirty possibly (Nolan's girlfriend, I don't remember her name)."

But you fail to mention that they also had Bishop do the honorable thing and turn in the IA cop that wanted her to rat out others, regardless of the impact it would have on her future career. And Lopez who arrested her own boyfriend out of fear that he would alert the press to the terrorist threat. 

"The fact that he was mad at her for doing her job and then MADE HER apologize. JFC. Are you kidding? Anyone, male or female, that accomplished in his/her field will ALWAYS choose the job over a twoish-month old relationship."

Gray told the officers that they could alert their loved ones but not give them details. I would assume Jessica would be under the same rules. So she could have mentioned a non-specific threat to him and didn't. And I think they balanced out the "dirty cop" with Bishop's advice to Nolan to not jump to conclusions. 

Also, leaving a show on a cliffhanger is pretty much standard practice by the majority of shows. I think they could have left us with a much larger cliffhanger and was glad they didn't. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, BlakesMomma said:

"They killed off the Captain who was an amazingly accomplished woman and they made another one dirty possibly (Nolan's girlfriend, I don't remember her name)."

But you fail to mention that they also had Bishop do the honorable thing and turn in the IA cop that wanted her to rat out others, regardless of the impact it would have on her future career. And Lopez who arrested her own boyfriend out of fear that he would alert the press to the terrorist threat. 

"The fact that he was mad at her for doing her job and then MADE HER apologize. JFC. Are you kidding? Anyone, male or female, that accomplished in his/her field will ALWAYS choose the job over a twoish-month old relationship."

Gray told the officers that they could alert their loved ones but not give them details. I would assume Jessica would be under the same rules. So she could have mentioned a non-specific threat to him and didn't. And I think they balanced out the "dirty cop" with Bishop's advice to Nolan to not jump to conclusions. 

Also, leaving a show on a cliffhanger is pretty much standard practice by the majority of shows. I think they could have left us with a much larger cliffhanger and was glad they didn't. 

I mentioned the activities two highest ranking female officials on the show. I didn't mention the dirty IA cop intentionally, but that would make the three highest ranking female officials on the show. I think that's fairly significant.

Gray told LAPD they could alert their relatives AFTER the threat proved real. She mentioned during the episode that she didn't want to alarm him on a POSSIBLE threat because they receive so many in the course of days/months. I'm with her in this specific instance. Her job is to keep secrets and to keep the public safe, which is very similar to Nolan's duties as a police officer. He should have been more understanding.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this show and cliffhangers in general. Just because something is standard practice doesn't mean it's smart, interesting, or clever to me. Obviously, most folks on this board feel differently, which is perfectly fine! The world would be boring if everyone liked the same things and agreed all the time.

• Love 2

So, Jessica is basically a murderer, at the very least, she is ethically murky. Jessica/Nolan is, to me, about the least interesting thing on this meh show, so it wouldn't IMO, be a great loss if they got rid of her.  

I wondered if there is going to be some mandated mental health investigation consequence down the road for Bradford once he inevitably recovers, given his quasi-suicidal "I'll end it my way" remark to Chen, even if it was based on the situation. 

I was sorry to see that Nathan Fillion was too busy with this show to reprise his role as Gary on Santa Clarita Diet, although Alan Tudyk was a genius fill-in. I think Santa Clarita has more seasons left in it than this show.

• Love 1

Just a meh finale to me. Not as strong as the previous episode. I find the big terror plots, usually in season finales, quite tedious and this was no exception.  I would have been happy if this episode was just about the rookie exam and say interspersed with flashbacks to their first 6 months on the job and the challenges and dilemmas they faced as they answered the questions.  This kind of cliffhanger is pointless to me because it's highly doubtful they'll kill off Tim.

Nolan & Jessica's relationship has been blah to me from a romantic pov because there was barely any buildup to becoming an established couple and I don't feel any particular chemistry. The work/relationship dilemmas here could be interesting if handled with nuance, but I don't think that's going to happen.  It'll just be they are incompatible from a moral pov and so they'll part ways and we'll be left wondering what was the point of the relationship in the first place. And I guess the resolution may also depend on whether the actress is coming back.

Lopez & the lawyer's relationship is also blah to me because it seems like they are all about making eyes at each other and being forcibly hot and steamy without much deeper development.  At least he got off his high horse for once.  Lopez suggesting West might need a new T.O. was more interesting to me than the relationship stuff.  West and his Dad making up just like felt a bit too easy and with questions unanswered.  Bishop & I.A. drama resolution also felt a bit too easy but I'm glad they didn't make Bishop do I.A.'s work for them.  Bradford & Chen, meh. I hope they're not taking them in any non platonic direction.

It feels like this show has the ingredients for it to be good; definitely has them to be better, but it's not quite there imo and more often than not is just another mediocre procedural. Stick to the slice of life of rookies, inject a lot of heart and some dramedy, but stay away from romantic melodrama and big action plots.  Police work should be interesting enough without all that.  It's got a decent cast of characters.  Grow them.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

So, more likely Bradford is heroically dead from the virus because the actor is going to star in his own show next season, or, if the show doesn't get picked up, he heroically survives.

Maybe he's just pregnant.  Swooning when pregnant is not that unusual a trope.

15 hours ago, mxc90 said:

A lot of bullets and no one got hit! Shocking!

Not really.  They hate guns, but they love cop shows.  The compromise is thousands of rounds going down range, and nobody hit.  Those two idiots hiding behind the car?  Two shots, one each.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, rhys said:

I don't understand Jessica's point about shooting the guy. He was coming out of the garage; Nolan was there to see everything. I'm puzzled.

He was a terrorist, possibly  with a mister bottle of water as a dead man's switch if he squeezed the trigger. It would be no different than shooting a terrorist with an explosive vest on out of the fear that he was faking a surrender to get a few more targets into range before he detonated his suicide bomb.

• Love 6

Bah...all in all a dull season finale..maybe series finale. i do hope it gets picked up but i would season 2 be more focused on the personal lives of the Cops.

Also, please Nolans character needs to tone down the Good Cop routine. its getting a bit over kill .

also kind of bored with the virus/terrorist plots..which is why i hope they go bit more character development and personal life issues in Season 2.

the cliff hanger .. too bad for bradford..guess hes coming in season 2 :P. who knows.

i am 45% confident it will be picked up but if its not ..one less show to DVR

• Love 2

I hate season ending cliffhangers! Cliffhangers are the same as the dreaded in season "to be continued"

What if they don't get renewed?  Do we get a do-over where Bradford just doesn't pass out? 

Edited by preeya
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, preeya said:

Do we get a do-over where Bradford just doesn't pass out? 

Given the rapidity with which the IA/Blackmail plot-line was dealt with, I'm pretty sure that Bradford's pregnant swoon will take about 20 seconds to resolve.  Whether they do it in S02E01 or whether I have do it in my imagination makes little difference.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, preeya said:

I hate season ending cliffhangers! Cliffhangers are the same as the dreaded in season "to be continued"

What if they don't get renewed?  Do we get a do-over where Bradford just doesn't pass out? 

Edited by preeya
15 hours ago, kili said:

I think he may have passed out because of his head injury. That guy clocked him hard enough that he passed out for a period of time. If it's been bleeding, it's doing more damage. They did focus on his forehead bruise.

4 reasons he may have fainted:

1) concussion from the head injury

2) internal bleeding from the head injury

3) severe dehydration

4) delayed shock from watching the plague victim die badly

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

4 reasons he may have fainted:

1) concussion from the head injury

2) internal bleeding from the head injury

3) severe dehydration

4) delayed shock from watching the plague victim die badly

OR an adverse reaction to the experimental drug.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, preeya said:

There's always the Two Guys and a Girl method. Three endings filmed, the internet votes, and the losing two are still available online, somewhere.
Maybe Nathan could remind them of that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, femmefan1946 said:

There's always the Two Guys and a Girl method. Three endings filmed, the internet votes, and the losing two are still available online, somewhere.
Maybe Nathan could remind them of that.

Too late, since this episode was the season or series finale.

• Love 1

I don't understand Jessica's point about shooting the guy. He was coming out of the garage; Nolan was there to see everything. I'm puzzled.

I assume Nolan's point about the guy being the face of his cause rather than a dead martyr struck a chord with Jessica as well.  My thought is that she shot him so he couldn't talk about his cause and inspire others to take it up.  Or, I may just be cynical. 😃

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Netfoot said:

Not really.  They hate guns, but they love cop shows.  The compromise is thousands of rounds going down range, and nobody hit.  Those two idiots hiding behind the car?  Two shots, one each.

And after the machine gun shoot out Officer Lopez was the only one who pulled her rifle out of "the shop". They were added in addition to the shotgun  for this very scenario.  

Bradford's fainting:  I took it as a comedic moment.  Big tough cop insists on walking out on his own two feet (as chided by the other officers) only to pass out.  So I just assumed it was due to the stress, not any big issue with the vaccine or concussion or whatever.  I don't think it was a scene meant to be overthought/over analyzed.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I assume Nolan's point about the guy being the face of his cause rather than a dead martyr struck a chord with Jessica as well.  My thought is that she shot him so he couldn't talk about his cause and inspire others to take it up.  Or, I may just be cynical. 😃

I'll join you in Cynics' Corner. I thought the same thing.

1 hour ago, chaifan said:

Bradford's fainting:  I took it as a comedic moment.  Big tough cop insists on walking out on his own two feet (as chided by the other officers) only to pass out.  So I just assumed it was due to the stress, not any big issue with the vaccine or concussion or whatever.  I don't think it was a scene meant to be overthought/over analyzed.

If it wasn't the season (series?) finale I could see this for the humor. But, he would have gotten back up before the episode ended. Given when it took place, this was the cliffhanger ending many didn't want but practically everyone expected the show would give us. Not specifically Bradford, but some cliffhanger.

• Love 2

The way I took the Jessica thing was that she saw shooting the guy as the most expedient way to end the situation, and because of being part of Homeland Security, she has broad discretionary powers in that regard. When Nolan looked at her with his shocked puppy dog face, she just said, "He was reaching," because she knows he's such a goody two shoes that he couldn't, in that immortal words of Jack Nicholas, handle the truth. She didn't want to deal with him, and again took the most expedient way out.

Of course, I'm probably reading it wrong in the show universe, because in this world, Nolan's black and white view of things is pretty much always considered to be correct, I think. So, in show world, she was probably working with the terrorists and shot him to keep it quiet?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, auntiemel said:

The way I took the Jessica thing was that she saw shooting the guy as the most expedient way to end the situation, and because of being part of Homeland Security, she has broad discretionary powers in that regard. When Nolan looked at her with his shocked puppy dog face, she just said, "He was reaching," because she knows he's such a goody two shoes that he couldn't, in that immortal words of Jack Nicholas, handle the truth. She didn't want to deal with him, and again took the most expedient way out.

Of course, I'm probably reading it wrong in the show universe, because in this world, Nolan's black and white view of things is pretty much always considered to be correct, I think. So, in show world, she was probably working with the terrorists and shot him to keep it quiet?

I got a little chuckle out of your Jack Nicholas (autocorrect?) vs. Jack Nickolson. 😂

• LOL 3
On 4/17/2019 at 10:35 AM, newyawk said:

So, Jessica is basically a murderer, at the very least, she is ethically murky. Jessica/Nolan is, to me, about the least interesting thing on this meh show, so it wouldn't IMO, be a great loss if they got rid of her.  

I wondered if there is going to be some mandated mental health investigation consequence down the road for Bradford once he inevitably recovers, given his quasi-suicidal "I'll end it my way" remark to Chen, even if it was based on the situation. 

I was sorry to see that Nathan Fillion was too busy with this show to reprise his role as Gary on Santa Clarita Diet, although Alan Tudyk was a genius fill-in. I think Santa Clarita has more seasons left in it than this show.

Seems to me that Bradford's plan made sense. Die quickly rather than suffer the way the other guy did.

I was not thrilled to see lots of pictures of hemmoragic fever as I watched first thing in the morning. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Loandbehold said:

If it wasn't the season (series?) finale I could see this for the humor. But, he would have gotten back up before the episode ended. Given when it took place, this was the cliffhanger ending many didn't want but practically everyone expected the show would give us. Not specifically Bradford, but some cliffhanger.

Given the way the show has consistently wrapped up cliffhanging plot points with a line or two, I think they could come back (if they do) with a season opener in which Bradford is dead, quit the force, etc. (if the actor gets another gig or if someone decides he's too much better looking than 50-year-old Nathan), 
or,
they could either play it for laughs or just say it was some minor medical thing. 

1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

Seems to me that Bradford's plan made sense. Die quickly rather than suffer the way the other guy did.

That answers my question: Would those who would agree with a quick death rather than long suffering empathize with Bradford.
My medical experiences are too far outside the norm for me to view this scene with a typical viewer's perspective--but I didn't think the amount of time the guy suffered--with hope that a cure was on the way--warranted Bradford's actually having his gun ready--but--TV drama--whatever.

25 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Given the way the show has consistently wrapped up cliffhanging plot points with a line or two, I think they could come back (if they do) with a season opener in which Bradford is dead, quit the force, etc. (if the actor gets another gig or if someone decides he's too much better looking than 50-year-old Nathan), 
or,
they could either play it for laughs or just say it was some minor medical thing. 

That answers my question: Would those who would agree with a quick death rather than long suffering empathize with Bradford.
My medical experiences are too far outside the norm for me to view this scene with a typical viewer's perspective--but I didn't think the amount of time the guy suffered--with hope that a cure was on the way--warranted Bradford's actually having his gun ready--but--TV drama--whatever.

I never got the impression that there was ever hope that the vaccine would help the guy already dying from exposure hours earlier, only Bradford who hadn't progressed in the disease. And if I was Bradford, I think in that situation having reached a certain level as that guy on the floor, I'd take myself out too if I had the chance. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BlakesMomma said:

I got a little chuckle out of your Jack Nicholas (autocorrect?) vs. Jack Nickolson. 😂

Oh, it probably was autocorrect! I did type out that whole thing on my phone, so it makes sense! LOL.

As finale's go,it was pretty lack-luster.   So many shows have done the virus outbreak thing it has gotten boring.

They have had a problem since the beginning with hooking up Nolan.  I don't know if they should have even tried. Maybe the character wants a break from dating after a long marriage?

I thought ABC would renew it after the season finale but no word, so maybe it is done.

If it lives to see another day, not sure why people think the actor who plays Bradford is off to headline a show.  He's a good actor, no-where near the name recognition to lead a show.

I hope they get renewed but that was kind of a dull finale.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, break21 said:

If it lives to see another day, not sure why people think the actor who plays Bradford is off to headline a show.  He's a good actor, no-where near the name recognition to lead a show.

Not "headline," but good enough and pretty enough to be part of an ensemble cast--like he is here, but maybe in a cast where his role is the pretty one.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, shapeshifter said:
3 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

I look at Bradford as a huge control freak who was in a situation where he was unable to control anything after he locked the door. Maybe going ahead and having his gun out even though it seemed really premature made him feel like this was something he could still control.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, break21 said:

I hope they get renewed but that was kind of a dull finale.

Only because the terrorism plot washed away the Chief of Police interview and the will they or won't they go on to the next phase of their probationary year or be dropped story line. So Officer Bradford and his health condition became the cliffhanger. Officer Lopez telling West that he might need a new training officer was the only other and a secondary cliffhanger 

Edited by Raja
14 minutes ago, Raja said:

Only because the terrorism plot washed away the Chief of Police interview and the will they or won't they go on to the next phase of their probationary year or be dropped story line. So Officer Bradford and his health condition became the cliffhanger. Officer Lopez telling West that he might need a new training officer was the only other and a secondary cliffhanger 

Regarding West, do you think he needs a new training officer? 

Or do you think it was more about his dad and he wanted to make him proud then got disappointed in his dad? 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, break21 said:

10 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Not "headline," but good enough and pretty enough to be part of an ensemble cast--like he is here, but maybe in a cast where his role is the pretty one.

He will definitely find work somewhere if the series is cancelled but if it's renewed he's not going anywhere. I just don't see them killing him off since he's a strength, not a weakness. I think the show will be renewed if only because ABC has much bigger problems to deal with on its schedule and has good relationships with everyone involved, but if it's not he'll be back as second male lead of another show somewhere after a year of guest appearances and another Hallmark movie with whomever replaces Aunt Becky.

8 hours ago, Waterston Fan said:

Or do you think it was more about his dad and he wanted to make him proud then got disappointed in his dad? 

I think it was more about keeping their options open with what it by far the weakest TO/rookie pairing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Waterston Fan said:

It sure sounded like Officer Lopez was telling West that when it came down to recommendations she was going to tell the brass no. If he really wants this he should be grabbing the last chance 

Edited by Raja
15 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

or,

Yep, I empathized. I don't think I'd have the guts to do it myself, but I understand the choice.

15 hours ago, BlakesMomma said:

I never got the impression that there was ever hope that the vaccine would help the guy already dying from exposure hours earlier, only Bradford who hadn't progressed in the disease. And if I was Bradford, I think in that situation having reached a certain level as that guy on the floor, I'd take myself out too if I had the chance. 

Vaccines generally don't work when the disease is already in progress, and it's an experimental one at that. When that progress is as rapid as this one, and death becomes certain and imminent, I'm definitely with Bradford being prepared to end it quickly. And it's not just that death is imminent, it's a particularly nasty death.

14 hours ago, break21 said:

They have had a problem since the beginning with hooking up Nolan.  I don't know if they should have even tried. Maybe the character wants a break from dating after a long marriage?

I don't have any trouble with Nolan being with women after a long marriage. Why would he want a break when he hasn't dated in what, 20 years? He's made both of his after-marriage "dates" into relationships rather than hook ups, which makes sense since his character is one with strong feelings, empathy, and a need to connect emotionally. He's not a hook up kind of guy. He doesn't really want to be alone. It all tracks for how he's portrayed in every other part of his life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 4/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, chaifan said:

That's exactly how I took it. I am surprised to see so many people take it as a cliffhanger. If it is then it is a very poor one.

I like the show and hope we get season 2.

• Love 5

Finally watched this episode last night. I think Bradford collapsing was a cliffhanger that will find him hauled back up on the cliff within five minutes of the first episode next fall if there is one. He’s the only character I really like so if he’s not back, Mr MML will be watching this on his own next fall.

• Love 1

The delivery system seemed a little iffy to me. Even if the fan is blowing the mist directly away from you, I gotta believe some of that nasty stuff is going to blow back on you due to air conditioning, doors opening and closing or even the breeze from people walking past you. Also I can't believe that many people would tolerate complete strangers blowing mist on them. Maybe in an outdoor concert, but not inside an airport.