Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
purist

S10.E11: Sibling Revelry

Here is the page at Again With This 90210 that has the visual aids and audio link. Badly written summary from IMDb:

Dylan gives an expensive painting to Kelly as a gift which disturbs Matt thinking that Dylan is trying to buy Kelly's affections again. Meanwhile, Donna finally tells Gina their whole story about that they are half sisters, which throws Gina into anger and frustration. But Donna learns that Noah hasn't told her all of his life story when he tells her that he never went to Harvard. After returning from the hospital, Steve becomes overprotective of baby Madeline. Also, David's jealousy surfaces again when Gina confides in Dylan instead of him with her personal troubles.

Maybe I missed something when he first came back, but why is Dylan even living at the hotel? What happened to his house? 

I think he originally came back to BH because he sold his house and had to come to the closing.

• Like 1

Am I crazy but this isn't Donna's secret to tell Gina, is it? It should be something that either Dr. Martin or Bobbie tell her.  This is the crap honesty that people do to make themselves feel better.  Wasn't it just a little while ago that Donna was calling Gina trash?

The hood on the shrug is longer than the shrug.  This reminds me of that cutoffs trend where the pockets are longer than the shorts itself. 

• Like 3

Donna stayed with Noah a year too long after he raped Valerie, but I digress.  In show time, she is going to be married to David in less than six months.  

Kelly proposing to Dylan then going back to Matt like nothing is wrong is so gross.  JUST BREAK UP WITH DOORMATT!

• Like 5

@Tara Ariano, I know of several people who have knocked on the door of a house where they used to live and the new resident lets them have a look around - including my elderly dad, who went past my childhood home of 17 years and was given a tour by the current owner.

Hilariously, I think Tara and Sarah had that exact same exchange in an earlier episode when a similar "person wanting to see their old house" scene happened. I think maybe when Brenda is back in MN in Season 4 and she and Cindy and her cousin or whoever are at the old Walsh house? 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Donna didn't tell Gina for Gina's sake. She did it for herself because she's sad and angry and wants someone else to be sad and angry with her. St. Donna at her worst, but people IRL do that shit all the time. The most unrealistic thing about this storyline is that Donna's parents failed to anticipate exactly how Donna would react to this news. Of COURSE she was going to tell Gina!

Hahaha, that noise Dylan makes after Kelly says "All or nothing" is amazing. It's just like the "Least Valuable Player" sound.

Edited by Kerfuffler · Reason: Misidentified the least valuable player sound clip.
  • Like 2