Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

When Angela's family is unable to accompany her on her weight-loss journey to Texas she is unsure what to do.  At the last minute, she reaches out to an old flame, Eric, who still has love for her and is willing to make the trip. 

TLC confuses "weight-loss journey" with a physical journey from wherever Angela lives to Houston.  TLC's episode synopsis writers are as strong as the folks who manage the schedule information.  Let's see if Angela fans the flames with Eric or if she douses it with either water or gasoline. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will open during the US East Coast showing. 

Original air date 2019.04.10 

• LOL 6

How y'all doing? My eating habit was OK today. For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine (the orange chicken with rice is pretty decent) and for dinner I had a slice of thin crust pizza and some cheesy bread.

• Love 5

Hi, Pounders! My eating habit was a late lunch/early dinner of Angus beef patty and green salad with avocado, and a handful of praline pecans (my current bad-snack favorite). Snow is blowing outdoors, but the power is on and I’m snug here at home ready to dive into Angela G.’s story.

• Love 6

Hi all. My eating habit is soup and drugs. I had a tooth pulled today so my fingers aren't working too good. Probably won't chat much. But I might laugh a lot!

Edited by hoosiermom
spelling?
  • LOL 10
  • Love 10

My eating habit tonight is waiting for room service to bring me a brownie because Universal Studios is the absolute WORST and everything is closed until Saturday for "private parties."

Just now, MsVixen said:

Evening Pounders!!!!  My eating habits were a Chicken sandwich and raw vegetables.  Later on, I plan on having a fruit cup.

Beware of the grapes. Just saying. 🙄

• LOL 19
  • Love 5