Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Anothermi said:

And Jon is going to need some time to process this and there isn't much time to spare. 

Plus, what is going to carry more water with Jon - "your weird half brother had a vision" or "your best friend discovered it in a book and put it all together"?

It had to come from Sam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, janjan said:

Fer shur it had to come from Sam. I was wondering about Bran's urgency. Kinda risky, isn't it, to put your leader into an identity crisis right before a fight?

Is it indeed, but maaaaybe...maybe he does it then so that Jon will take control of the battle plans and not relegate himself to simply doing what he's told? Everyone knows Jon will uphold his duties, to a fault, so perhaps this is the TERs way of insuring that Jon is leading the charge/strategy, particularly if is is the one true King.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Pallas said:
11 hours ago, janjan said:

What's with Jaime's dark hair?

A disguise for his ride through the North, I think. 

Jaime's hair was already darker back in S07 episode 4. He's older now and many people's hair changes at this time of life. Red dulls, goes paler or goes auburn. Blond goes dish-water blond (yucky brownish). That's what I think we are seeing with Jaime. Plus, he is showing a lot of grey as well.  I don't think it is a disguise.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Anothermi said:

Jaime's hair was already darker back in S07 episode 4. He's older now and many people's hair changes at this time of life. Red dulls, goes paler or goes auburn. Blond goes dish-water blond (yucky brownish). That's what I think we are seeing with Jaime. Plus, he is showing a lot of grey as well.  I don't think it is a disguise.

Cersei has gone from blonde to reddish. Looks kinda fake. Tyrion, too, has gotten much darker, starting when he got to Meereen.

It's possible that Jaime's dark with touch of gray is the actor's natural hair.

If so, he's about the only one. It's a shock to see Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey out of costume -- they're both brunettes.

Edited by janjan
Can't spell.
  • Love 1

Possibly significant quotes. Or else not:

- Bran on why he's sitting in the courtyard: "Waiting for an old friend." Maybe he's not mad at Jaime after all. Or maybe he's really waiting for Theon, who sent him fleeing north after murdering Winterfell's old retainers.

- Dany on why the dragons won't eat: "They don't like the North." Why didn't she just say, "They don't like the cold"?

- Varys on observing Eggy and Dany together: "Nothing lasts." Amen.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, janjan said:

- Bran on why he's sitting in the courtyard: "Waiting for an old friend." Maybe he's not mad at Jaime after all. Or maybe he's really waiting for Theon, who sent him fleeing north after murdering Winterfell's old retainers.

While I do think Bran was waiting for Jaime right then - and without malice - I wouldn’t be surprised if he is also waiting for Theon. Although perhaps a little later. And also without malice. He knows so much now that those things pale in comparison.

alien GIF

• Love 3