Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E10: To All the Partners I've Loved Before

• Start Topic

The rules of the game have changed, the competitors must re-adjust their strategies; a cocky Hunter dares to test Turbo's temper; players are blown away by the "Fandemonium" challenge.

Airs April 10, 2019.

“Bear is already leaving the killing floor to call his cousin.”  That legitimately made me laugh out loud.

Nany, I feel you.  Cara and Paul could not BE more annoying.

And did Cara feed Paul a load of bullshit or what?  I mean obviously we don’t know all the deets about what happened between Cara and Kyle, but it really didn’t seem like Kyle betrayed her or whateverthefuck Paul said.

Did the chyron actually say “Partner: Jesus” when Da’Vonne was talking?  Brilliant.

• Love 11

*sniff* That was beautiful. I mean, we still got a lot of pains in the ass left, and Wes is going to be insufferable for the next few weeks . . . but Kyle bagged himself a Bear. Sure, he'll be back next season, but his obnoxious ass is out of the game, and that's enough for me.

The funny part? Bear didn't make the Tribunal because he lost track of the balls he was carrying. I think that's a metaphor. He had the supreme confidence, and he was acting his usual self . . . I kept using this GIF on Facebook as a parallel. But he came up one ball short, Kyle beat his punk ass. and now Wes has to sleep on his back because doing that on his stomach would be really painful.

Mission was pretty epic, though I'm not seeing the incentive for the women to run, especially had they known they wouldn't be in jeopardy. High winds and less body mass is fun to watch . . . unless you're invested in one of the victims. I don't even want to think what would've happened to Melissa if she had to endure that in BOTS1. Girl would have been flying.

I think this was Turbo's episode. He makes the Tribunal in spite of needing medical attention afterward, then he made Hunter look like a wuss. And then he decided not to vote him into the Killing Floor, which flummoxed me. Still, it was kinda fun seeing him go aggro on Hunter, saying that he wouldn't hurt a chicken like him because it'd be animal abuse. I was expecting him to reveal that he was the Chuck Norris of Turkey, since he has a third fist hidden in his beard.

Two magical quotes:

“Why would you say ‘Chile’, Kyle? It’s the wrong challenge for the wrong people.” -Da’vonne

“Georgia is crying her eyes out now that Bear is gone, and Bear is already running out of the Killing Floor to call his ‘cousin’.” - Wes

Georgia? You can do so much better. Just sayin'.

• Love 6

LMAO, see you Bear. And LMAO at Georgia's tears. Girl, what are you crying over? I can't stand Bear so much that I was rooting for Kyle. I was shocked that Paulie toyed around with the idea of not putting in Kyle. Like, come on. Not after this whole season of always voting each other in.

Hunter is an idiot. But jeez Turbo was a little too much as well. Threatening to break Hunter's arm the next morning? But then not voting him into the Killing Floor? I'm so confused. Theo is showing his ass a little now that he isn't tied to Cara. Calm down Newbie..

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Still love you Turbo but please don’t be making alliances with Paulie.  Eww!

I believe Nany was speaking for all of us in the forum when she gave the confessional about how no one even cares about the Paulie/Kyle rivalry anymore

• Love 8

Could it be I’m falling in love with Wes a little?   Everything he says is golden and his intelligence is very sexy and what I used to read as arrogance I’m now reading as confidence and what is happening here??

1 hour ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

LMAO, see you Bear. And LMAO at Georgia's tears. Girl, what are you crying over? I can't stand Bear so much that I was rooting for Kyle. I was shocked that Paulie toyed around with the idea of not putting in Kyle. Like, come on. Not after this whole season of always voting each other in.

Hunter is an idiot. But jeez Turbo was a little too much as well. Threatening to break Hunter's arm the next morning? But then not voting him into the Killing Floor? I'm so confused. Theo is showing his ass a little now that he isn't tied to Cara. Calm down Newbie..

Girl, every word of this. Especially the bolded.  But really, every word 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Just wondering, was I the only one who was laughing when Kyle said "I can count, Cara" after Paulie (I think) ended up giving Kyle the correct answer to the first trivia question? It just gave me flashbacks to the elimination match between Kyle & Brad and Kam & Kayleigh in Final Reckoning where Kyle & Brad lost because Kyle's math skills were not exactly the best.

• Love 4

Paulie made it into the tribunal but he seems to have left his balls at the hurricane challenge (thank you, I’ll be here all night). I didn’t want Wes to go in but I kind of wanted to see the hissy fit Cara would have thrown had Paulie not said Kyle’s name. I think even the guys are over it but she just can’t move on.

The one liners + Turbo smash had me in stitches tonight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don’t really care for Kyle but I love the way he hilariously admitted that he’d been counting on his partner Mattie a lot.

Bad Bear choices aside, Georgia seems like a nice person.

Security sure is on top of things very quickly the last couple of seasons.

• Love 5

I don’t think the girls knew they couldn’t be eliminated this round before everyone took their turns on the tunnel did they?

Was funny when TJ emphasized that the balls had to be in the bins before announcing the 3 winners and Bear instantly knew his goose was cooked.

Yeah Turbo has got some of that toxic masculinity going doesn’t he?  

• Love 2

I really hate to admit this but Kyle is starting to grow on me.  He had a lot of funny confessionals tonight and he eliminated Bear.  I really hope Paulie does not end up winning this season.

Oddly enough I did not mind Paulie on last season but this season he reminds me of Big Brother Paulie.  I just hope they have an apple pie baking competition because then Paulie would be gone for sure.

Georgia, you are cute and see like a sweet woman (plus I love her accent, I can't help it I love British girl's accents).  You can do much better.

• Love 8

The runway to the hurricane challenge looked like a slip and slide.  I kept thinking on their return they should just dive and let the wind blow them back.  And Natalie inadvertently arrived back that way.  It would have conserved some energy.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I really hate to admit this but Kyle is starting to grow on me.  He had a lot of funny confessionals tonight and he eliminated Bear.  I really hope Paulie does not end up winning this season.

Oddly enough I did not mind Paulie on last season but this season he reminds me of Big Brother Paulie.  I just hope they have an apple pie baking competition because then Paulie would be gone for sure.

Georgia, you are cute and see like a sweet woman (plus I love her accent, I can't help it I love British girl's accents).  You can do much better.

I love you for bringing up that apple pie moment

• Love 2

It is stunning to me that Cara can be so fixated on Kyle, giving him so much real estate in both her head and her confessionals, and then act affronted that people think she’s not over him. Cara, this is not what “over someone” looks like. You are so far past the line, you can’t see the line. The line is a dot to you. 

I would feel bad for Georgia if she hadn’t brought this all on herself by refusing to listen to people about Bear’s unfaithful way despite the fact that he apparently has a history if being unfaithful. 

Going after Wes seems like a true rookie mistake. He’s smarter than almost all of the guys, and has the physical goods to back it up in an elimination as well. I would pick him over anyone but Turbo, I think, though he and Theo might be a close match also. 

My favorite part of the episode was Davonne, partner: Jesus. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

It is stunning to me that Cara can be so fixated on Kyle, giving him so much real estate in both her head and her confessionals, and then act affronted that people think she’s not over him. Cara, this is not what “over someone” looks like. You are so far past the line, you can’t see the line. The line is a dot to you. 

I would feel bad for Georgia if she hadn’t brought this all on herself by refusing to listen to people about Bear’s unfaithful way despite the fact that he apparently has a history if being unfaithful. 

Going after Wes seems like a true rookie mistake. He’s smarter than almost all of the guys, and has the physical goods to back it up in an elimination as well. I would pick him over anyone but Turbo, I think, though he and Theo might be a close match also. 

My favorite part of the episode was Davonne, partner: Jesus. 

Excellent Friends reference!

• Love 3
On 4/10/2019 at 10:52 PM, Lantern7 said:

“Why would you say ‘Chile’, Kyle? It’s the wrong challenge for the wrong people.” -Da’vonne

She really has the best one liners. When Georgia was doing the challenge and nobody could see her, Da'vonne: "Did she blow back to Oz?"

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Turbo saying he wanted to Jit Hunter, but that would be animal abuse had me cracking up.  Hunter drives me up a fricking wall!

No kidding...now that Bear's gone, the only two left that I want eliminated, preferably back to back, are Hunter and Paulie, because I can't decide which one is more obnoxious/bugs me more

4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

She really has the best one liners. When Georgia was doing the challenge and nobody could see her, Da'vonne: "Did she blow back to Oz?"

That's why I loved Da'vonne on BB...her one liners were some of the best parts of both her seasons. And it seems that she brought that same sense of humor to The Challenge

• Love 6

Hunter is an idiot. His social game has always sucked because he has a big ego and it's always gotten the better of him.

Cara's obsession is so pathetic. I did get a good laugh when Paulie showed out the dice answer and Cara got upset and Kyle responded with 'I can count Cara'. She's such a dumbass, lol.

Georgia's reaction to Bear losing was just so dramatic and unnecessary, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The funny thing with Da’Vonne is that when she was on BB I was NOT a fan.  Also there is no way in hell I could have ever seen her doing these sorts of physical challenges.

BB’s are bad, but these are brutal.  She is holding her own and doing well, Josea really held her back last time.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, smores said:

What is up with Kyle's hair?  Is he seriously trying to make bump-it’s a thing again, only this time for men?  

It's the hair transplant.  Looks weird sometimes and his styling…lacks.

• Love 1

Speaking of Kyle's hair, I think he would look nicer with it cut short.  His perfect facial hair line distracts me, because I know it is implants or whatever.  

* update.  I checked Kyle's Instagram and he DID cut his hair! Much nicer looking.  

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, mojoween said:

The funny thing with Da’Vonne is that when she was on BB I was NOT a fan.  Also there is no way in hell I could have ever seen her doing these sorts of physical challenges.

BB’s are bad, but these are brutal.  She is holding her own and doing well, Josea really held her back last time.

So true. Bear seemed to be stronger/more competitive than Jozea, so that gets Da'vonne much further, because there's only so much one can do with a weak partner, as we saw last season, because even with Cara and CT being strong competitively, they were hindered by their weaker/not really caring about the game partners.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, OnceSane said:

It's the hair transplant.  Looks weird sometimes and his styling…lacks.

The transplant isn't making it all teased though.  I know the hairline and beardline are fake, but it's the fact that he has to spend so much time making it into a beehive that I don't get.  

• Love 2

Unpopular opinions a'plenty:

Davonne is funny, but she rubs me the wrong way. She's kind of like Tony and Brad at this point, talking about how she's doing this all for her daughter. I don't get why anyone who has kids at home would come on this show, spending months away from them. Go home and be with your damn kids. 

I kind of like Paulie. I don't watch BB, so I have no idea how he behaved on that show. I think he's physically attractive, especially when he does his faux hawk up.

Wes was looking good in his leggings.

I like Theo and the way he behaves in the tribunals or whatever the hell they're called. Makes me laugh.

Turbo was absolutely hilarious when dealing with Hunter. Everything he was saying was cracking me up.

I don't fault Cara for wanting to get rid of Kyle. He says she's rubbing her relationship with Paulie in his face? What about all of them women he slept with last season right under her nose? That being said, she's obviously not over him, and I think she may be making a bigger deal out of this for camera time, and a storyline. Also, for a future Vendettas/battle of the exes/whatever partner. 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Zima said:

Davonne is funny, but she rubs me the wrong way. She's kind of like Tony and Brad at this point, talking about how she's doing this all for her daughter. I don't get why anyone who has kids at home would come on this show, spending months away from them. Go home and be with your damn kids. 

I kind of like Paulie. I don't watch BB, so I have no idea how he behaved on that show. I think he's physically attractive, especially when he does his faux hawk up.

Wes was looking good in his leggings.

I like Theo and the way he behaves in the tribunals or whatever the hell they're called. Makes me laugh.

Turbo was absolutely hilarious when dealing with Hunter. Everything he was saying was cracking me up.

I don't fault Cara for wanting to get rid of Kyle. He says she's rubbing her relationship with Paulie in his face? What about all of them women he slept with last season right under her nose? That being said, she's obviously not over him, and I think she may be making a bigger deal out of this for camera time, and a storyline. Also, for a future Vendettas/battle of the exes/whatever partner. 

No wonder you like Paulie if your first introduction to him was on Final Reckoning. On BB, he got one taste of power, and that ended up with him going on a month long power trip, which Natalie was instrumental in ending. And the fling he had on BB, which incidentally, is Paulie's MO for reality TV...find a hookup, date her long enough to continue to stay relevant/get free stuff and vacations from fans, move on to the next shiny toy, and wash, rinse, repeat, that was all sorts of creepy/borderline abusive relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Zima said:

I don't get why anyone who has kids at home would come on this show, spending months away from them. 

Does this film for months? Like how many? For some reason I thought it was like a month tops.

Edited by peachmangosteen
10 hours ago, Zima said:

I don't mind Davonne mentioning her kid as much as the 2 guys, because she generally only brings the kid (I'm thinking she has a daughter? but can't remember, hence "the kid"), up when someone takes a shot at her for being away from her child.  She's not yelling in their face about how they have to keep her because she has a kid and she has to support her family, and she's not screaming at them for putting them in elimination because she's there to get money for her kid and they are risking that, the way Tony and Brad and Cory do.  

I'm pretty sure that last season filmed for 45 years, so Davonne is now a great grandmother.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, smores said:

I don't mind Davonne mentioning her kid as much as the 2 guys, because she generally only brings the kid (I'm thinking she has a daughter? but can't remember, hence "the kid"), up when someone takes a shot at her for being away from her child.  She's not yelling in their face about how they have to keep her because she has a kid and she has to support her family, and she's not screaming at them for putting them in elimination because she's there to get money for her kid and they are risking that, the way Tony and Brad and Cory do.  

I'm pretty sure that last season filmed for 45 years, so Davonne is now a great grandmother.  

Same here. Da'vonne isn't constantly using her daughter as an excuse to get others to hand her the win like Brad and Tony were all last season. The only time I've heard her mention her child on any reality show, aside from confessionals, is when others first attack her parenting skills, like Paulie did on BB and Wes did this season.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:50 AM, MaggieG said:

Thank you for pointing that out, I missed that comment on the episode.

I like Da'vonne because I always found her funny be it on BB or this show and I think she's hot.  Which is always going to be a drawing card for me, if I find a women attractive I can overlook any flaws they may have.

That is why I fully understand why people can feel that way about Paulie. 

I wonder when Paulie's dumber brother Cody is going to show up on the Challenge.  

On 4/17/2019 at 4:18 AM, BK1978 said:

Thank you for pointing that out, I missed that comment on the episode.

I like Da'vonne because I always found her funny be it on BB or this show and I think she's hot.  Which is always going to be a drawing card for me, if I find a women attractive I can overlook any flaws they may have.

That is why I fully understand why people can feel that way about Paulie. 

I wonder when Paulie's dumber brother Cody is going to show up on the Challenge.  

If that happens, I'm just grateful that even though Cody is going to forever be known as the dummy who chose friendship over a half million dollars, he still is by far, the hotter/more likable brother. 

• Love 2