Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Sleeping With the Fishes

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Love means never having to say you're sorry,

Luann must be bursting at the seams with love cause that bitch does not apologize.

29 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

It's real taxidermy, I believe all of the sea life she has on the walls are real (and likely vintage) taxidermy.  

I personally like the fish room. I just wish the paint was a deep blue instead the green, but I'd be happy to stay in the room! 

I completely agree with you about the blue walls. Have you ever seen that Miles Redd decorated entry with blue lacquered walls? It's beyond gorgeous.

https://www.elledecor.com/design-decorate/color/advice/g220/rooms-that-shine/

There's also Todd Romano's apartment.

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/todd-romano-small-space-article

https://habituallychic.luxury/2010/02/once-in-a-blue-room/

• Love 12
1 hour ago, smores said:

This didn't seem that weird to me, if you aren't someone who gets your period regularly, it can catch you off guard sometimes.  And there are times I forget things that I thought I had packed.  I travel fairly often, enough so that I keep a toiletry bag packed with a second set of everything I normally use. When I come home from a trip, I replace toothpaste, deodorant, etc if it needs to be replaced so I just have to grab the bag to go on the next trip.  Except somehow I've found myself with no facial cleanser on a trip, despite it always being in the bag, same with moisturizer (but on a different trip), etc.  Things happen.

Didn't she say their vaginas had cobwebs after she asked for the tampon?

1 hour ago, smores said:

Sonja claiming that her townhouse was the same as this old Morgan house was hysterical.

The townhouse was built in 1899; Old Man Morgan bought it in 1998. Ventfort Hall was built in 1893 by actual Morgans. Oh Sonja. Her terminal case of delusion and nostalgia is pitiful.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19

Count me in on not understanding why Luann couldn't just move to the room that Tinsley ended up in.  Luann should have helped Tinsley move her stuff. 

Didn't they all have fun at the Berkshires last year?  Why was the fish room such a bad memory for Lu?

Why did Lu need a yoga instructor to do yoga?  You can just do yoga on your own and not be extra AF about it need an instructor every time and moan your ass off the whole time. 

Does anyone like Barbara? 

I am sure everyone (including Dorinda) knew that Sonja would probably be upset visiting the Morgan house.  It was good drama but probably not kind.  

I am glad Dorinda apologized to Luann so we can move past this story line.  I wonder how much of Dorina's motivation to apologize was genuine remorse or wanting to get Luann off her fcking back.  It was probably both.

Bethenney's assertion that Luann left rehab for a cabaret show sets us up for "LIFE IS NOT A CABARET!"  

Tinsley must have changed 6 times in one day but I love almost every outfit she wears. She was wearing the Tabitha Simmons shoes that she was hating on Dale for wearing in the last episode!  They are cute shoes. 

• Love 24
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I would take Jill Zarin over Barbara any day!  

Oh yeah !! 100 % . Barb the Builder's Belly Button (BBBB) was worse than the naked chef's hairy ass, which was pretty bad in it's own right. BBBB got WAY too much screen time shape shifting stretched out, puckered, tanning bed dried out hole, on her stilt boots with that dump truck ass that she stiffly drags around. She is like an alien in this cast. 

At least we only saw the hairy ass cheeks enough to make a point. He was GROSS. I'd say sit down naked chef but no. Think of Maria & her lint brush and be kind.

I'd take the fish room over any of that bougie, generic decor at Barbs. Rude. Dorins home is beautiful and she is a caring enthusiastic  hostess.

Tinsley and the hind tit made me burst out LOL. I LOVE HER!! The image of her moving out her wonderful assets of 1) manners alongside her 2)  $10,000 LV luggage was IN YOUR FACE LUANN. Pure class on Tinsleys part n total shade on Lu. 

I despise Bethenny, who made A Star is Born all about herself but the tampon cobweb vagina crack was funny. As thin as she in, and 50 ish she prob has one twice a year. She did say I got my period today go figure . Prob irregular.  

Also is she implying Dennis committed suicide for her ? UGH

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 20
8 hours ago, rehoboth said:

Art Smith was totally ignored by everyone.  He is no shrinking violet so this must be the only Bravo show that he could not insert the fact that he has cooked for the Obamas (twice!) 

Way to go NY Housewives! 😄

OMG I was thinking how could they not know him, he COOKED FOR OBAMA! Glad I am not the only one who knows how he can’t shut the hell up about that! I don’t love him, and wouldn’t eat food some naked muscle head made, so disgusting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Dorinda, please extend an invite to me to attend a sleepover at your Manor! I’m polite, I don’t complain, I respect hosts, and I won’t drink all of your wine!

The way Luann acted was really appalling. I never bought the humble act that she tried to sell after rehab. She is still the same rude woman. Dorinda bent over backwards to accommodate her and it still wasn’t good enough. I wish she had left and gone to a hotel. There was nothing wrong with the fish room. Dorinda has always had unique decor - it is who she is! Either respect it or get the hell out of her home. And I think Dorinda apologized yet again because she doesn’t want the  beef with Lu hanging over her this entire season. I get it.

I kind of feel bad about the jokes about the Bear Naked chef. I feel pretty comfortable saying that the ladies are not his type and that he is usually hired to cater parties for men who enjoy his look. 

• Love 22
8 hours ago, rhys said:

I hope Sonja takes her daughter to that Morgan house. Quincy needs to have every opportunity to see all the history of her family. I thought it was nice of D to arrange the tour for that crazy group. Guess I should have known that S would have lost her shit. 

I loved the Morgan House. It had so many historic features. It must have been emtionally overwhelming for Sonja.

I think Luanne was rude to refuse to sleep in the Fish room. Dorinda was very hospitable and made it nice.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Didn't Bethennnny have a hysterectomy? 

YES!  I was just remembering that a couple season ago her whole storyline was about her having the worst period in the world and needing surgery.

As HORRIBLE as it is that Bethenny is implying that Dennis' death was a suicide  because of her, somehow Luann has managed to suck even more.  That combination of imperious and stupid is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  At least Bethenny makes me laugh.

(now that A Star Is Born has been spoiled, did anyone else tear up seeing the dog cry outside the garage door? *sniff*)

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

YES!  I was just remembering that a couple season ago her whole storyline was about her having the worst period in the world and needing surgery.

As HORRIBLE as it is that Bethenny is implying that Dennis' death was a suicide  because of her, somehow Luann has managed to suck even more.  That combination of imperious and stupid is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  At least Bethenny makes me laugh.

(now that A Star Is Born has been spoiled, did anyone else tear up seeing the dog cry outside the garage door? *sniff*)

It's a re-make, no?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iloveit said:

Tinsley must have changed 6 times in one day but I love almost every outfit she wears. She was wearing the Tabitha Simmons shoes that she was hating on Dale for wearing in the last episode!  They are cute shoes. 

She and Dale have matching shoes and purses and Tinsley has her in her phone as “Mommy Cell.” I love it.

I also loved the shot of Beth sitting in the corner writing “A Place of Yes” on her Lite Brite as Sonja devolved into madness. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Sing this to 'Nights in White Satin'

Nights with a swordfish
Never going to sleep
Fish hooks were baited
Now I lay here and weep

Beauty is not this fish
With these eyes I can see
They are so ugly
Please set me free

'Cause I hate you
Yes I hate you
Oh oh oh I hate you

Gazing at fishes
Nailed to the wall
Just what I'm going through
I think I will bawl

'Cause I hate you
Yes I hate you
Oh oh oh I hate you

Some try to tell me
These fish are not real
Say what you want to
I think I will squeal

'Cause I hate you
Yes I hate you
Oh oh oh I hate you

Brilliant! Couldn’t give you enough hearts to say how much I enjoyed singing along with your lyrics. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I thought Dorinda held it together this episode - more so than I would have.

Well, the weekend ain’t over yet. We’ll see. 

Dorinda does nice things and acts the gracious host because she EXPECTS a whole lot of gratitude in return. She is a scorekeeper who has a whole list of all the wonderful Things she has done for you at the tip of her tongue. Prayer cards for Luanne, anyone? 

And when  she doesn’t get the gratitude she feels she owed, she goes full on nasty shrew. NutcrackerGate and the Jovani heckling, etc. If she is truly generous and gracious, she would just do those things because that’s what generous and gracious hostesses do - without the expectation of gratitude.

Dorinda knows full well what this bitches are like. This is not the first rodeo at her Manor.  She can set some boundaries to save herself some frustration and stess. Unless she loves bending over backwards  so she can jump on the cross later and wallow in her martyrdom. 

I just find her shtick exhausting and boring to watch.

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

It's telling when Ramona is the sane one. 

I find Luann way more insufferable and pretentious.  She's ego tripping because of her Cabaret act, as she did with Tom, as she did as the snotty Countess. 

And it's going to get ugly.  Her turning on Bethenny is not going to end well.

No, Dorinda does not need to apologize anymore.  I also see why Barbara did not get an apple.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Dorinda does nice things and acts the gracious host because she EXPECTS a whole lot of gratitude in return.

I think ANYONE and I mean anyone after being WORN down over and over and over being disrespected and cast aside like she is there to serve them like shes the help and nothing more and trying her best to bend over backwards and getting things and doing things..ANYONE would expect SOME kind of gratitude in return that's only the smallest thing ANY of these woman could do and they don't.... its not tit for tat its basic manners that these women (esp Luanne) claim to have but don't..Yes she knows how these woman are but unlike them she tries to remain calm and have some kinda respect for them and manners and grace with the hosting and they throw it back in her face ..  I'd agree with you IF Dorinda didn't get pushed pushed pushed till she reaches a point that she blows that's not on her that's all on them.. its like they push till she snaps then get all shocked and indignant that she would dare to finally blow and like she did something wrong when in reality its all them... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Bethenny with “I need a tampon does anyone have one?” Seems to me she was implying of course not, you don’t need them anyone. Bethenny, honey, there will come a day when you don’t need them anymore either, or you don’t because, well, you’re not around to be crying or doing much of anything (I digress).

I traveled a lot for work. Sometimes every week. I still have my ”go bag” under my bed - my carry on with essentials - including a box of tampons. Bethenny is always traveling- how does she not have that in her go bag? She’s always traveling. I was traveling so much I ordered tampons to be delivered on subscribe and save on Amazon Prime because I didn’t have any spare time to shop. Five years later and 2 years into menopause I still had tampons in my “go bag” and about 10 unopened boxes in my bathroom. I donated the rest to the local food bank.

Not only that B's life is scheduled down to the minute by Wassamattah and WassgoinOn. Don't you know when you should be getting your period on that calendar they review every day?

When B asked if anyone on the crew had a tampon, I was giggling and picturing Thirsty Barbara popping up, no but I just happen to have a pink DIYVA Tool Kit with me and will make one for you like McGyver - Makeshift tampon coming right up Dorinda! I need some toilet paper , cotton balls, and a Lipton tea bag

giphy.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, rhys said:

I hope Sonja takes her daughter to that Morgan house. Quincy needs to have every opportunity to see all the history of her family. I thought it was nice of D to arrange the tour for that crazy group. Guess I should have known that S would have lost her shit. 

Now Sonja can bring that Morgan house to Quincy, all she has to do is open her bag

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I have not seen anyone comment on the tea that Bethenny spilled.  Luann checked herself out of rehab two weeks early so she could do her cabaret show.  I would not be surprised to find out Lu has been drinking/drugging in secret.   

Yeah, in an episode with lots of crazy moments that stood out to me as well. It seems like maybe the catalyst for Beth screaming at Lu that “life is not a cabaret” is not just the usual bitching these ladies do at each other but a response to the fact that Lu is not taking her recovery seriously for the second time. When Beth said “the room she should be worried about sleeping in is the one at rehab she left two weeks early” I got the sense that Beth was over Lu entirely. Beth was nuts with her “she should greet me like I am Jesus Christ” line  but it does seem like Barbara and Beth legitimately came to Lu’s aid at a time when she needed a lot of help and now Lu is back to her old ways. 

• Love 23

I like the fish room, I think it's interesting, you have 7 bedrooms why not have fun with one.

I think the group dynamics from the Hamptons to the Berkshires have totally shifted on Barbara.

Maybe I'm just grasping at straws since watching her possibly flounder is the one way I think I might be entertained by the amorphous blob that is Babs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think ANYONE and I mean anyone after being WORN down over and over and over being disrespected and cast aside like she is there to serve them like shes the help and nothing more and trying her best to bend over backwards and getting things and doing things..ANYONE would expect SOME kind of gratitude in return that's only the smallest thing ANY of these woman could do and they don't.... its not tit for tat its basic manners that these women (esp Luanne) claim to have but don't....  I'd agree with you IF Dorinda didn't get pushed pushed pushed till she reaches a point that she blows that's not on her that's all on them

Then WHY does Dorinda keep doing it? She is a grown ass woman with enough means and options to set boundaries or not participate. She can organize a trip somewhere else like they all do. She keeps putting herself in that situation and then ends up an ugly drunk on national TV.

Why keep doing it? ...unless she enjoys the martyrdom and the chance to rage about how put upon she is. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Then WHY does Dorinda keep doing it? She is a grown ass woman with enough means and options to set boundaries or not participate. She can organize a trip somewhere else like they all do. She keeps putting herself in that situation and then ends up an ugly drunk on national TV.

Why keep doing it? ...unless she enjoys the martyrdom and the chance to rage about how put upon she is. 

Because when you have manners and class and some kinda upbringing where social grace in your home was taught this is what you do.. you swallow whatever you have to to make your friends happy/comfortable in your home ...its what is expected and normally anyone with manners and class of their own would be appreciative and not treat their friends like the help....She loves being a hostess that's what makes her happy and I'm sure there is some kinda push from Bravo to keep doing it...its the ladies that are not adhering to the set boundaries not Dorinda... this year she wanted all the girls together just for the fact that some of them had gone through so much shit that she thought being together to bond and lift them up would squash whatever classlessness they had had before and boy was she wrong....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23

Barbara is on the wrong franchise. She needs to go over to NJ. If she wants to be a NY cast member she needs to up her wardrobe game immediately and learn how to walk in stiletto's. She looked like a lumberjack with a stick up her ass walking around in those 6 inch high heel boots at Dorinda's pool. And lose those too long, too thick extensions. These haughty women don't roll that way. Nobody's impressed with you, boo. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, iloveit said:

Does anyone like Barbara? 

I'm gonna quote Ramona

1501177144592I

I would be curious to see Barbs outside of Luann hellhound mode. Barbs is the quintessential boro broad. Ramona is not wrong she is very rough around the edges, but damn was it rude for her and Dorinda to be talking about her like that but yet oh so right. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Why is Luann drinking "cranberry juice" out of a wineglass in the kitchen when everyone else was outside?  One minute she's got a mug of coffee or tea in her hand asking Art Smith about the garnishes, and the next minute there's a quick flash of her drinking a red liquid from a wineglass ...

Am I the only one here who thinks Luann never stopped drinking?

She may not be drinking in front of the camera lens, but I don't think she ever stopped. The only time she might have stopped was when she dried out in Spa-hab (which I also question if that was real) Maybe she wanted Hannah's room more privacy and more places to hide the liquor she has in her suitcase.

When they were all sitting down at dinner, before the Sonja meltdown, Luann said she was going outside to smoke and Dorinda went with her. I think she went to take a quick slug and partook in getting a bump.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
27 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Dorinda does nice things and acts the gracious host because she EXPECTS a whole lot of gratitude in return. She is a scorekeeper who has a whole list of all the wonderful Things she has done for you at the tip of her tongue. Prayer cards for Luanne, anyone? 

And when  she doesn’t get the gratitude she feels she owed, she goes full on nasty shrew. NutcrackerGate and the Jovani heckling, etc. If she is truly generous and gracious, she would just do those things because that’s what generous and gracious hostesses do - without the expectation of gratitude.

Dorinda knows full well what this bitches are like. This is not the first rodeo at her Manor.  She can set some boundaries to save herself some frustration and stess. Unless she loves bending over backwards  so she can jump on the cross later and wallow in her martyrdom. 

I just find her shtick exhausting and boring to watch.

Totally agree with you,  Chickabiddy. No one is forcing Dorinda to host these women. If she wasn't so, so, so (whatever she is), she'd have said, "Hell, no!" to the idea of hosting them again after the first fiasco.

I believe she really does want to go out of her way for her guests, and that does make her a good hostess, and it probably works great with regular people. But these characters? No. And at this point, the whole "put upon" thing is starting to look very dysfunctional to me.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Maybe they didn’t show it, but not one of them brought a hostess gift for Dorinda. 

That’s just wrong. They should at least have brought wine. Wasn’t someone sitting outside asking for Rosé wine? Tinsley said there was some in the fridge. The person (having a brain fart) said that there was only a third of a bottle (surmised by looking at her fingers showing a level). So if you drink a certain wine, why wouldn’t you at least bring a bottle of it. Oh, they were sick of drinking champagne...poor babies. Besides bringing my own favorite wine (and probably more than one bottle if I was staying a few days) I’d also bring some Grey Goose for Dorinda and something that doesn’t go away when the bottle is empty. A decanter, a cheese board, or some upscale pillowcases. You get the idea. Ungrateful and unappreciative indeed. Not the kind of friends I run with. 

• Love 17

"correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure Bethenny said tonight that she paid for Luann’s rehab, and then Luann skipped out on the last two weeks to do her cabaret show." Bethenny says that the only room Luann should be worried about is the rehab room she “acquired for her” that she was supposed to stay in for two more weeks, but left to do a cabaret…   From the recap below

.... Wait Beth PAID for Luanne to go to rehab and Luanne has the nerve to talk shit about Beth? WOW that adds a whole new level to the classiness of the countess

https://ew.com/recap/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-recap-season-11-episode-6/

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

"correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure Bethenny said tonight that she paid for Luann’s rehab, and then Luann skipped out on the last two weeks to do her cabaret show."From the recap below

.... Wait Beth PAID for Luanne to go to rehab and Luanne has the nerve to talk shit about Beth? WOW that adds a whole new level to the classiness of the countess

https://ew.com/recap/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-recap-season-11-episode-6/

I will give Lu this, when she goes Countess she goes FULL COUNTESS.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I hope Dorinda doesn’t get fed up with the bad manners of her guests and stop hosting at Blue Stone Manor !! Dorinda should start having them draw numbers for room assignments. 

Maybe they didn’t show it, but not one of them brought a hostess gift for Dorinda. 

I would have made hotel reservations for Barb the builder. 

Speaking of hotel reservations- Luann tells the hotel manager to arrange a room for her, which he did, after which she cavalierly hollers at him that she is staying at Dorinda’s after all ( but keep that room handy just in case). What an entitled cow. 

I think they did bring a gift. Ramona or Sonja held a bouquet of yellow flowers as they approached the home.

But yes, I can’t get over Luann’s behavior. If this is her attempt at redeeming her reputation, she’s failing miserably. She’s a cabaret “star” now and acts like she’s Barbara Streisand or Celine Dion.

• Love 19
32 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

It's telling when Ramona is the sane one. 

Agree I found myself agreeing with everything Ramona said. That’s a scary place to find myself in! 

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why does Beth always show up at Dorinda’s house completely manic. 

Control. Lack of it. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I think they did bring a gift. Ramona or Sonja held a bouquet of yellow flowers as they approached the home.

But yes, I can’t get over Luann’s behavior. If this is her attempt at redeeming her reputation, she’s failing miserably. She’s a cabaret “star” now and acts like she’s Barbara Streisand or Celine Dion.

Barbara was carrying a bakery box when she got out of the car. Maybe they were pignoli cookies!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because when you have manners and class and some kinda upbringing where social grace was taught this is what you do.. 

But that’s not what Dorinda does. Well, she does for a little while, but the facade cracks and she blows up...usually with a martini or 6 in her hand. She spews invective and rage to all around her...usually with food and spittle in the corner of her mouth.

Compare and contrast her behavior with Tins. Tins is treated even more rudely than Dorinda, and she responds with more grace and class. She does throw some low level shade...but she never gets sweaty or has food on her face. 😉

Further, Dorinda  sits and eats like a truck driver. Mileage varies, but Dorinda does not exhibit class or manners for any discernible length of time in my book. 

Frankly, none of these OG shrews has any real class or refinement. Falling into bushes and calling someone a fuck doll are about as vulgar and unrefined as it gets. Plus, none of them should ever let themselves be filmed eating. They shovel food in their mouths and chew like horses. Sonja, Ramona and Beth all have shown themselves to be incredibly coarse, boorish and low brow. In the beginning, Luanne’s behavior was generally more elevated, but her arrogance,  snobbery, and entitlent have increasingly revealed themselves over the years to maker her insufferable now. And her drunken behavior have just lowered her down to the level of the others.

I’m not a fan of Barbara, but I can’t really see how she is coarser or rougher  than the rest of the old timers. Sure, she is not packaged as well as the others, but her behavior is certainly on par with the group as a whole.

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
6 hours ago, lilsadone said:

It's real taxidermy, I believe all of the sea life she has on the walls are real (and likely vintage) taxidermy.  

I personally like the fish room. I just wish the paint was a deep blue instead the green, but I'd be happy to stay in the room! 

But I also collect taxidermy. I even keep specimens in my kitchen so I could not care less if it is in a guestroom - it's your house, your guest doesn't need to like your taste. Plus, I love dark and/or creepy decor, so I get that it's not for everyone, but it's totally my world. 😎

So I just read that Bluestone Manor was bought for Dorinda by Richard right before they got married.  It has 11 bedrooms.  Maybe Richard or someone caught that fish.  The room was probably decorated for a male guest who would appreciate the decor.  Dorinda obviously doesn’t want to change it.  11 bedrooms is plenty for all of them.  Some probably for all the help.  The house is an estate and they all are treating it like it’s no big deal, but it is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
21 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

But that’s not what Dorinda does. Well, she does for a little while, but the facade cracks and she blows up...usually with a martini or 6 in her hand. She spews invective and rage to all around her...usually with food and spittle in the corner of her mouth.

Compare and contrast her behavior with Tins. Tins is treated even more rudely than Dorinda, and she responds with more grace and class. She does throw some low level shade...but she never gets sweaty or has food on her face. 😉

Further, Dorinda  sits and eats like a truck driver. Mileage varies, but Dorinda does not exhibit class or manners for any discernible length of time in my book. 

Frankly, none of these OG shrews has any real class or refinement. Falling into bushes and calling someone a fuck doll are about as vulgar and unrefined as it gets. Plus, none of them should ever let themselves be filmed eating. They shovel food in their mouths and chew like horses. Sonja, Ramona and Beth all have shown themselves to be incredibly coarse, boorish and low brow. In the beginning, Luanne’s behavior was generally more elevated, but her arrogance,  snobbery, and entitlent have increasingly revealed themselves over the years to maker her insufferable now. And her drunken behavior have just lowered her down to the level of the others.

I’m not a fan of Barbara, but I can’t really see how she is coarser or rougher  than the rest of the old timers. Sure, she is not packaged as well as the others, but her behavior is certainly on par with the group as a whole.

But Tins isn't inviting these people into her home she has no home and when she had Sonja stay with her she didn't even have her in the same hotel room she put her in a suite (gifted by the hotel) and lets not forget that Tins mother chastised her for not being a perfect guest herself when she stayed with Sonja in her gray gardens manor ...yes Tins has manners but tins isnt getting shit on by her guest .. when speaking about manners of the host Dorinda goes BEYOND what should be expected. Who cares if she eats like a truck driver in her own home shes dealing with screeching harpies bitching about what room they are in IN HER HOME shes dealing with woman all over the age of 40 and 50 going into her bedroom and taking clothes shes dealing with middle aged people ripping wallpaper off walls shes dealing with paying for masseuses and yoga instructors and dinners all to please these Adult guest ...so yes after all that she wants to drink and chew with her mouth open by all means that is her right...... there is no way in hell any of us would have lasted as long has she does .. I would have been pulling bags out of rooms and tossing them on the lawn with the number for a cab taped to it and the nearest hotel all while screaming BYE BITCHES

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

The house is an estate and they all are treating it like it’s no big deal, but it is.

Barbara did mention that the architecture of the home and all the woodwork inside was stunning and Ramona was raving about the gorgeous pool area.  It was nice to see some appreciation. It's Dorinda's interior decorating taste for both this home and the apartment in the city that leaves me shaking my head but hey, it's her house, her decor and she's a great host. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16