Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Sleeping With the Fishes

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Somebody better make popcorn. Bethenny isn’t even there yet. I’ll have a Grey Goose vodka martini with 2 olives to go with it....oh....my cat doesn’t take orders at Mindthinkr Manor..

You need a copy of How To Train Your Cat To Be A Martini Butler.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Who else thinks Sonja just put something in her bag?

OMG that's what I thought. When she turned around her bag was open. But then I saw she had her glasses in her hand so maybe she was taking her glasses out. But it really looked suspicious.  

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did she wear that ring on her weekend with her bf? 

And when she went to Boston to watch a movie by herself?  Maybe she wiped away the tears with the ring - after all Dennis would have wanted it that way...

• LOL 8
  • Love 15
19 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

How is Dorinda managing this full day. She didn’t get her nap. I smell trouble cooking for dinner. 

It’s full of stolen goods from Morgan Manor. 

Exactly what I was thinking about Sonja and the purse.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

How is Dorinda managing this full day. She didn’t get her nap. I smell trouble cooking for dinner. 

It’s full of stolen goods from Morgan Manor. 

All of those little boxes she was admiring after everyone left the room.

• Love 8

What the hell was that?  The worst episode ever.  Sonja was a pig.  That naked chef was not funny, in fact disgusting.  Drunken women falling all over the place.  Everyone talking about each other.  I’m just surprised.  Dorinda goes to the trouble to make Halloween and everyone acts unappreciative.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Oh no it's real alright but it's dead.

I think I heard her tell Barbara not to hang anything on it because it cost $12,000. Just proves some people have more money than sense.

• Love 8

So, wait - let me get this straight, because I am confused. 

When they all got back to Dorinda's house, Tinsley packs up her stuff and moves into her new room, in order to give Luann her original room.  But, Tinsley doesn't move into the shark room - she moves into a completely different room! 

Then, Dorinda says that she has five guest rooms.  So, I'm guessing that the house has at least seven bedrooms - Dorinda's room, Dorinda's daughter's room, and five guest rooms (and, perhaps, maids' rooms somewhere else).  Dorinda is sleeping in her room, Bethenny is in Dorinda's daughter's room, and there is five extra bedrooms for the five other women.

So, all this fighting about who was going to stay in the shark room was all bullshit?  Who was supposed to stay in that extra non-shark bedroom - Barbara?  Well, if that's the case, I kind of get why Luann was pissed.  Lu's behavior was extremely rude and discourteous, but if she was staying for two nights and Bethenny and Barbara are only staying one night, why would they get the "better" rooms?  Why didn't Dorinda just give Luann the choice of picking one or the other, and then, Barbara would have to stay wherever Luann isn't?  

This seemed like producer manipulation to me, unless, of course, Dorinda thinks that the shark room is better than the other rooms in the house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I think I heard her tell Barbara not to hang anything on it because it cost $12,000. Just proves some people have more money than sense.

What gets to me more is that green semigloss paint over such a large surface of wall area. It's horrendous.  And I've never seen or thought possible that taxidermy would go in a bedroom.   Move that shit to a den or a library....

4 minutes ago, Jel said:

NOBODY TOUCH THE MORGAN LETTERS!

It looked like she was about to crack up laughing, and then the hysterical crying...It's Sonja!

Serious meds adjustment needed: STAT.  Or, do we have another patient for rehab?

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
45 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I hate Barbara, tbh.

Whoever she was talking to by the pool so close, I thought she was going to kiss her.

Sonja looked like she wanted to make out with everybody if she could.  

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

New theme song for show: Still Crazy After All These Years

After that LuAnn can sing this to the tune of 'High Hopes':  I'm on my high horse, I'm on my high horse.  I'm such a snob here on my high horse.

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

How many times is Dorinda going to apologize to Lu? Didn’t she do that at the last reunion? This is getting so boring. 

Isn’t it Halloween? Why is everyone now wearing summer clothes? 

Overkill on the “I’m sorry” and the I love you, and the hugs and kisses.  We get it already.  You’re sorry.

• Love 4

Art Smith was totally ignored by everyone.  He is no shrinking violet so this must be the only Bravo show that he could not insert the fact that he has cooked for the Obamas (twice!) 

Way to go NY Housewives! 😄

• LOL 12
  • Love 10