Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Pledge

• Start Topic

Well I still find the show funny. 

I think Amy took the offer to go work for Jonah because its a step up from where she is, to campaign manager.  The workers don't truly care that much about the candidates, its a job.  The person is not important.  Like all things on this shows, its a caricature of real life, not exactly true but an exaggerated truth about DC politics. 

Plus I think its a chance to get away from Dan, which she needs right now. 

Selina gives in and listens to her sexual desires too easily and is manipulated by them.  Its why she has any continuing relationship with Andrew and Tom James. 

• Love 4
On 4/20/2019 at 11:04 AM, DrSpaceman said:

I think Amy took the offer to go work for Jonah because its a step up from where she is, to campaign manager.  The workers don't truly care that much about the candidates, its a job.  The person is not important.  Like all things on this shows, its a caricature of real life, not exactly true but an exaggerated truth about DC politics.

This makes sense to me. It's actually a no-lose proposition for her! If he goes down in flames, no one will blame her, because everyone knows he's an idiot. The important thing will be that she now has Campaign Manager on her résumé. And if he wins, she'll get all the credit, because everyone knows he's an idiot! 

• Love 1