Type keyword(s) to search

S11 E21: Reunion Part I

• Start Topic

A very pregnant and glowing Porsha relives the highlights of her relationship with Dennis, but things quickly heat up when Eva is put in the hotseat.  Kandi becomes emotional as she updates the ladies on her surrogacy journey.  Cynthia confronts Nene, while Porsha and Kandi address their on-again, off-again relationship when it comes to social media.

Airdate 2019.4.7

• Love 1

Since next week Nene is going to claim that the only reason Greg is eating/has food is because she's traveling to make money to feed him, she might want to dial back the assholery so she doesn't lose her job.

• Love 21

Hot Dog man should not marry Porsha.  She already got you for 18 years!

hahahahahahaha!  Porsha was like.....the prenup negotiations got....Hot! 

This is exactly how she treated Kordell and why he left.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

After watching part 1 of the reunion, and watching Cynthia go on her Nene friendship breakup tour, I would be very surprised if those two became friends again. Cynthia girl, don't do it! I also think its interesting that Marlo is still on Cynthia's social media supporting and liking her pics, even the #CHill ones. very interesting. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hot Dog man should not marry Porsha.  She already got you for 18 years!

hahahahahahaha!  Porsha was like.....the prenup negotiations got....Hot! 

This is exactly how she treated Kordell and why he left.

I’m glad she said the negotiations got hot, to me that shows they’re taking it seriously. While Dennis apparently has a lot of money, Porsha herself has a considerable amount of income that should be protected. She did not have that with Kordell, with Kordell there was a much more significant financial imbalance. 

I’m not a Porsha fan though I do find her amusing at times. I don’t think she is after Dennis’ money (though it doesn’t hurt).  I think she was after his sperm 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
Just now, Smacky55 said:

I’m glad she said the negotiations got hot, to me that shows they’re taking it seriously. While Dennis apparently has a lot of money, Porsha herself has a considerable amount of income that should be protected. She did not have that with Kordell, with Kordell there was a much more significant financial imbalance. 

I’m not a Porsha fan though I do find her amusing at times. I don’t think she is after Dennis’ money (though it doesn’t hurt).  I think she was after his sperm 

Prenup is to figure out how much money you are gonna get.

Porsha knows that marriage won’t last if it even happens. 

She is making a quick money grab. That child support ain’t gonna be enough for her lifestyle.  👩👧

• Love 5

Of course Nene shows up being the bitch of the century.  She can have an opinion on everyone else, but how dare they have an opinion about her shit.  I'm frustrated that Andy doesn't call her on the carpet on her double standard.  She's really starting to bore me.  She can go at any time. 

This week was boring to me.  I'm looking forward to next week though. 

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, swankie said:

I disagree!  Kordell was a controlling asshole who showed no love for Porsha.  Like she said, she went through her miscarriage alone.  From what I saw of him from being on the show he wasn't a very nice guy. 

That is because word on the street is that Porsha married a homosexual because he was rich. LMAO

She went through a miscarriage alone because they were separated. It probably wasn’t even his kid. 

I wonder if Nene’s insight to herself and how she comes across on this reunion is so poor that she actually thought this attitude would be a good thing to have and would get her sympathy. She couldn’t have been more wrong!

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

That is because word on the street is that Porsha married a homosexual because he was rich. LMAO

She went through a miscarriage alone because they were separated. It probably wasn’t even his kid. 

I cannot stand Kordell because he's kind of an asshole. However, this gay rumor has followed him for decades and it's based on nothing and no part of it makes any sense. It started in Pittsburgh when he was with the Steelers. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. I lived there when this rumor started making the rounds. It started in the 90s when everyone was a lot more casually homophobic. Pittsburgh can be provincial and overly invested in football. When the quarterback who eventually replaced Kordell Stewart started to suck, his house was vandalized, his wife and children were harassed, and his children were bullied at school. And this was a white guy. Kordell had beers thrown at him during games. His mailbox at his home was repeatedly destroyed. So I think it's completely in the realm of possibility that someone would make up a rumor about him being gay because his performance on the football field wasn't up to snuff.

Additionally, the rumor was that Kordell was arrested with a pre-op trans prostitute. There's no arrest record. Yes, some teams do help cover those things up. But if you knew the Rooneys, they are not those kinds of owners. The Rooneys are very big on players who are sort of quiet not flashy decent people. The players that they loved were the ones who brought their moms and grandmas to games. My cousin who was a pretty decent college player, but a fairly mediocre professional player was drafted and kept on the Steelers largely because he went to summer camp with the Rooneys' grandchildren. They wouldn't have helped cover up a prostitution arrest. Anyway, the park where he was allegedly arrested isn't particularly close to any place where one would go to hire a prostitute, trans or not. Furthermore, it would mean that you'd have to drive from a place where you picked up the prostitute, drive a decent distance, and park in front of a park that's in a pretty nice area of town where your car would absolutely be noticed by police late at night. None of it makes a lick of sense. If it's a baseless rumor, then it doesn't have to make sense.

• Useful 5
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

Nene is really acting like her stank attitude only manifested itself when Gregg got sick with cancer, as if she hasn't been rude as all hell since season 2 of this show when she let being the favorite cast member go to her wig.

Yeah, her wig needs to stop and look somewhere besides her navel, so she will realize she is now the most despised.

• Love 8
(edited)

🤣

5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I cannot stand Kordell because he's kind of an asshole. However, this gay rumor has followed him for decades and it's based on nothing and no part of it makes any sense. It started in Pittsburgh when he was with the Steelers. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. I lived there when this rumor started making the rounds. It started in the 90s when everyone was a lot more casually homophobic. Pittsburgh can be provincial and overly invested in football. When the quarterback who eventually replaced Kordell Stewart started to suck, his house was vandalized, his wife and children were harassed, and his children were bullied at school. And this was a white guy. Kordell had beers thrown at him during games. His mailbox at his home was repeatedly destroyed. So I think it's completely in the realm of possibility that someone would make up a rumor about him being gay because his performance on the football field wasn't up to snuff.

Additionally, the rumor was that Kordell was arrested with a pre-op trans prostitute. There's no arrest record. Yes, some teams do help cover those things up. But if you knew the Rooneys, they are not those kinds of owners. The Rooneys are very big on players who are sort of quiet not flashy decent people. The players that they loved were the ones who brought their moms and grandmas to games. My cousin who was a pretty decent college player, but a fairly mediocre professional player was drafted and kept on the Steelers largely because he went to summer camp with the Rooneys' grandchildren. They wouldn't have helped cover up a prostitution arrest. Anyway, the park where he was allegedly arrested isn't particularly close to any place where one would go to hire a prostitute, trans or not. Furthermore, it would mean that you'd have to drive from a place where you picked up the prostitute, drive a decent distance, and park in front of a park that's in a pretty nice area of town where your car would absolutely be noticed by police late at night. None of it makes a lick of sense. If it's a baseless rumor, then it doesn't have to make sense.

Porsha talked about it.  She should know.  She was married to him.

Yall see.  Nobody likes Kordell because Porsha destroyed him.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 1

Nene has either forgotten or never really understood the cardinal rule of the HoWives franchises which is that you can be many things and they can all be reprehensible but what you can't be is boring.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
(edited)

Opinion #1:   Nene doesn't want to be on the show, she doesn't want to be around these women, she acts like she hates everybody and everything there.  When someone feels that way about a job it means one thing, it's time to go.  It would be better for everybody involved that she leave the show.

When my grandfather was dying of cancer, it was ugly, he got REALLY mean, I mean it was BAD and he drove his second wife (my grandmother was his first wife) to a nervous breakdown from which she never fully recovered.  So I get how Nene might be feeling.  But the difference is that cancer is not what it was in 1970 and Nene has a lot of help.  But if she's tired of the show, if she can't bring herself to at least ACT like she's having a good time, she should quit.

I do have an issue with all of the ageism here though, "Nene is a bitter OLD woman?"  Really?  Since when is fifty old and what does her being "old" have to do with her being bitter?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 11

My favorite part of the reunion were the koi.  Excellent timing!

Porsha was enjoyable. She made me smile her entire segment. She is having one of the happiest times in her life and it shows. 

Otherwise?  NeNe was doing her best to suck the life out of everyone. 

I like the beard on Andy.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, laprin said:

The best thing about the reunion was seeing Nene completely miserable while everyone else was unbothered. #StayMad #NoNeneLove

This was great.  You know it just made her even more angry that no one was catering to her and trying to make her feel better as she sat there seething.  Even after Eva called it out and she tried to ridiculously deflect, Eva was like "whatevs" and they just went on with their business.  

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

A friend of mine makes t-shirts.  If you see this blow up in a few months, I don't want you to get upset.  I'm not cutting you a check. 

Hahaha, go for it. Show Miss Sheree how it's done 😉 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I do have an issue with all of the ageism here though, "Nene is a bitter OLD woman?"  Really?  Since when is fifty old and what does her being "old" have to do with her being bitter?

Interpretations may vary but I took it more as being relative to her position on the show and not literal. Nene is old because her game is stale, predictable and tiresome. She plays the same song and dance where she alternates between honing in on one or two people, and if she's lucky, she'll have a number of other women with issues with the same castmember and so all of her comebacks seem funnier because everyone wants to laugh at that person's expense, and she also mixes in seasons where she gets too big for britches and thinks she can go after multiple people, talk shit about them, make claims against them and then play victim when they don't roll over and take her abuse. These are usually the times where she tries to instigate drama with other people only to place herself in a room where everyone's coming for her with bones to pick (the elephant room, the therapist session, this season). Given that this is one of those seasons, I suspect there will be at least one walk-off by her and maybe some tears because that's how Nene rolls. When it gets too hot, walk-off, pretend you're taking the high road when in actuality, you've been the only person rolling around in the mud.

• Love 12

NeNe is just a disgusting, ugly, mean person. She brings nothing to the show. I miss the NeNe from the first few seasons. Andy should just get rid of her, she's boring. 

I hope her pilot that she filmed doesn't get picked up. No one likes NeNe anymore. Also, she can't act. 

• Love 13

Nene really can go. She really doesn't want to be there or around the ladies but she needs that check to pay for her wigs, red bottoms, tank tops, mumus, Greg's meals (apparently) and the ode to marble and beige that is her home. 

Nene sounded like a child telling everyone they weren't her friend. Bitch please! Everyone seemed perplexed by her attitude. 

One thing I liked was that there didn't seem to be a coordinated pre-planned gang up on Nene, which could have given her some sympathy, which she in no way deserves. All the ladies seemed to be in good spirits, minus Nene, and living being their best selves, minus Nene.

I think Nene was talking about Porsha in her mystery text. 

This was the second time that Nene has ostensibly called a pregnant woman fat! Nene is and also has been the biggest woman to be featured on this show so she should STFU!! 

What was everyone's take on Eva's off color joke (pun intended) about Porsha's friend not being Black with a "Q?" I admit that the first time I heard it I just thought it was about Shamia not being a singer or in a girl group because hey, weren't they at the BlaQue concert supporting Shamari when it was said? It wasn't until Kandi said it might be colorist did that cross my mind. 

Porsha gets the 'dumb' label because let's face it, she has said some dumb shit over the years. Underground railroad anyone? However, I think she has proven herself to be quite astute on occasion. This reunion she was engaging, quick-witted, funny and really showed she deserved to be seated right next to Andy. 

Confession: I've seen that shoulder bouncing gif all over the net for months. It wasn't until late last month that I realized it was Ron and Shamari. LOL! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

What was everyone's take on Eva's off color joke (pun intended) about Porsha's friend not being Black with a "Q?" I admit that the first time I heard it I just thought it was about Shamia not being a singer or in a girl group because hey, weren't they at the BlaQue concert supporting Shamari when it was said? It wasn't until Kandi said it might be colorist did that cross my mind. 

I didn't see it when it aired but as they were talking about it I thought:  what else could it mean?  Like how would black with Q even be a dark skinned slight?  Is "with a Q" code for something?  Marley's asshole of a father is about Kandi's complexion (isn't he?)   

Almost forgot my favorite moment of the night:

Andy:  can anybody confirm that Yovanna really was that bitch

RhoATL:

oprah-iyanla-laugh.gif?w=900

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
25 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

One thing I liked was that there didn't seem to be a coordinated pre-planned gang up on Nene, which could have given her some sympathy, which she in no way deserves. All the ladies seemed to be in good spirits, minus Nene, and living being their best selves, minus Nene.

I agree that there wasn't a pre-planned gang up but there did seem to be a pre-planned game plan regarding attitude towards her. It seemed to me that Porsha, Eva, Cynthia, Kandi, etc. all went it with the attitude that they were going to call out Nene for her attitude and behavior but not necessarily feel compelled to defend their own. 

I think that was a good strategy on their part, and I also think it reflects the fact that none of these women feel it is necessary to be on Nene's good side to stay on the show anymore. (Which I think is good for them).  If I were Nene, that is what would worry me the most - that no one feels like they have to be her friend, as they once did. 

I thought it was interesting that Nene wanted to lecture all of them, including Andy, about her Instagram, and how it's hers to do what she pleases with it, etc.  That felt like a fourth-wall-breaking moment - I suspect that they've all been told that social media reflects on the show, etc. But it also felt to me like they were saying to me, "we're not telling you that you can't put whatever you want on Instagram, but we we are telling you that it makes you look bad."

• Love 10
4 hours ago, artisto said:

Interesting...

They filmed a pilot...

Couldn't find any info on whether it has been picked up as a series...

https://deadline.com/2019/02/marley-shelton-nene-leakes-david-fynn-pop-pilots-ride-or-die-best-intentions-castings-1202560683/

How does she keep getting work?  I didn't watch her in Glee or New Normal.  Is she any good as an actor, or is she cast because of name familiarity? 

Her eye-rolling and sarcasm got old real fast.  Surprised that the women haven't asked her why she even wants to be on the show anymore, or would that question be allowed?

Porsha was surprisingly funny.

Liked Kandi's dress but there was too much going on with her hair.  Nene looked good  -- simple black works for her.  Eva's dress wore her.  Shemari looked fine.  Cynthia's dress wasn't very high fashion, but she looked fine.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

The first thing I thought when she said it was that Eva was talking smack about Shamea's skin color.  I think Eva said Shamea was black but not black with a Q. 

29 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Her eye-rolling and sarcasm got old real fast.  Surprised that the women haven't asked her why she even wants to be on the show anymore, or would that question be allowed?

This is probably all she has left. She has to emasculate old Greg on part II, If I don't work, he don't eat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

How does she keep getting work?  I didn't watch her in Glee or New Normal.  Is she any good as an actor, or is she cast because of name familiarity? 

Porsha was surprisingly funny.

Liked Kandi's dress but there was too much going on with her hair.  Nene looked good  -- simple black works for her.  Eva's dress wore her.  Shemari looked fine.  Cynthia's dress wasn't very high fashion, but she looked fine.

I watched Glee when NeNe was on, and she was horrible. she cannot act. She said all of her lines LIKE SHE WAS ANGRY. Everything she said, she shouted. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5