Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: The Snowdens Say "We Do!"

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Please do not post real time information in the episode threads.  We accept the show as it is shown in these threads.  Leave the juicy gossip, social media references, etc. to the family threads.

• Start Topic

so, is ashley preggers? i can’t tell. 

dimitri’s new bostonian accent is a whole NO. everything about him is contrived. and he doesn’t have a neck, just a floating head. my goodness he’s awful. the penis and available balance must be spectacular. 

vanessa seems like such a sensitive idiot. i feel for her. she told matron ashley “i love u” and the queen couldn’t be bothered to say it back. 

ashley, you and your anthropology degree are boiling with jealousy. clearly you’re in too deep and are now trying to make this work so that you can keep your housekeeper/nanny vanessa. but, GIRL. u are not happy with your weird looking man sleeping with this new-new. we can tell. your mom knows what’s up and ain’t here for it. oh, and your dad is a total perv. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Ooooh the scandal! Now that would be something huh? Maybe Vanessa expects to get some reciprocity from Goddess Ashley after giving birth? I doubt she'll get it, most likely she will at least be stuck with Ashley's youngest along with her own.

Ashley will be right there with a sharpie if it's a girl!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Belle0712 said:

ashley, you and your anthropology degree are boiling with jealousy. clearly you’re in too deep and are now trying to make this work so that you can keep your housekeeper/nanny vanessa. but, GIRL. u are not happy with your weird looking man sleeping with this new-new. we can tell. your mom knows what’s up and ain’t here for it. oh, and your dad is a total perv. 

I just have to tell you - her father is a Pastor of a church, lol.   And it seems a well-respected one.    image.thumb.png.c2177173a7f832ab997b1bee4f3c9c3c.png

14 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

Ashley will be right there with a sharpie if it's a girl!!

And that's the last bit of attention that baby will ever get from Ashley, judging by how much interaction she has with her OWN kids!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

I just have to tell you - her father is a Pastor of a church, lol.   And it seems a well-respected one.    image.thumb.png.c2177173a7f832ab997b1bee4f3c9c3c.png

And that's the last bit of attention that baby will ever get from Ashley, judging by how much interaction she has with her OWN kids!

lol, sadly this isn’t surprising. ive encountered many less than righteous folks who never miss a sunday with their behinds in a pew (or in a pulpit).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I believe Dimitri has led Ashley to believe she is in charge, but in reality she is not.  Ashley acts as though she's all in 100%, but once in a while her mask slips and her real feelings show. Her face fell when Dimitri told her he was in love with Vanessa.  Her insecurities wouldn't allow her to let Vanessa have her "Big" day; she had to have a "vow renewal".  A reminder that she is number one. The only reason Dimitri finally introduced her to his parents after nine years, was because he wanted them to meet Vanessa and he couldn't get around it without also introducing her. I believe that if Ashley was truly calling the shots, Dimitri wouldn't have any other woman.  They would be in a legal, monogamous marriage.  

Sometimes they say Dimitri and Ashley never had a wedding, other times that they're not married at all.  So I can't blame her for wanting to have her part in the "big day" too.

(Note:  I can and do blame her for most of the rest of their nonsense 😁)

• Love 3

Does anyone think Dimitri's mom 'throwing shade' on Ash is because of the woman who came before Ash and she sees Ash as the 'other woman' ? The whole 'I don't trust women' really means I don't trust YOU. And they aren't saying about baby mama #1 on the show but that is what all that was about.. I don't know , did she have kids when she met him or was the actual 1st wife (gf? whatever?) his baby mama?

8 hours ago, BlackWidow said:

Does anyone think Dimitri's mom 'throwing shade' on Ash is because of the woman who came before Ash and she sees Ash as the 'other woman' ? The whole 'I don't trust women' really means I don't trust YOU. And they aren't saying about baby mama #1 on the show but that is what all that was about.. I don't know , did she have kids when she met him or was the actual 1st wife (gf? whatever?) his baby mama?

The first wife was his legal wife.  His divorce is public knowledge, the court case has been posted more than once.  His relationship with Ashley definitely overlaps his marriage, so perhaps he tried polygamy with Ashley and his first wife and his first wife didn't get along with Ashley so they divorced.   Or it's possible that Dimitri and his wife went their separate ways but didn't bother with getting the divorce until later.  No clue if there were children, they weren't mentioned in the court papers that were posted.  

Dimitri's mother might have liked the first wife - first wife and overbearing Ashley didn't get along - first wife left - so it would make sense that Lestra doesn't like Ashley.

• Useful 3

Is it just me or is it really tacky to give different sized diamonds to your “sister” wives? If you don’t want to be legally married to one to avoid favoritism/hierarchy then why blatantly give a better wedding ring to one wife and not the other? Vanessa...seriously....red flags, girl. 

• Love 9

I just discovered mama donna's twitter , lots of great awkward wedding photos and some funny facebook  sayings and random stuff https://www.instagram.com/mamadonnatlc/

ash has more than one twitter it appears https://www.instagram.com/ashleyksnowden/?utm_source=ig_embed    https://www.instagram.com/ashleytheadviseher/

vanessa  I think some presnowdenized  https://www.instagram.com/vanessacobbs/

I didn't bother looking up Dimitri, because one, I had already seen enough on theirs and two,  let's face it, on these shows usually the man is just not that interesting

• Love 2
17 hours ago, BlackWidow said:

I just discovered mama donna's twitter , lots of great awkward wedding photos and some funny facebook  sayings and random stuff https://www.instagram.com/mamadonnatlc/

ash has more than one twitter it appears https://www.instagram.com/ashleyksnowden/?utm_source=ig_embed    https://www.instagram.com/ashleytheadviseher/

vanessa  I think some presnowdenized  https://www.instagram.com/vanessacobbs/

I didn't bother looking up Dimitri, because one, I had already seen enough on theirs and two,  let's face it, on these shows usually the man is just not that interesting

OMG there is a photo in there of Poppa Ashley and the spiritual healer is sitting in the background staring straight ahead in a very erect and awkward manner. For some reason this photo made me laugh hard.

• Love 1

Vanessa mentions her two moms in the Instagram photo so it looks like her mom has a girlfriend/wife person. Maybe she didn't want to get involved in the whole production, a pretty wise choice imho.

• Love 2

I keep seeing Dimitri only introduced Ashley for Vanessa's sake.

During the show he says they met a couple of years ago for the first time (pre-Vanessa), they show a PHOTO of the families and even the little boy says "I met you already" to the grandmother.

I agree the current reunion was show-motivated.

ETA: I am HERE for Brandy letting Paige know what's up, 'cause Paige is a right bitch. 

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 1
On 4/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, eatsleep said:
  • This is my first episode. Can anyone tell me what Ashley and Vanessa's collee degrees are in?

My guess is they both have BS degrees in BS.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 4/12/2019 at 2:25 AM, rob in cal said:

Vanessa mentions her two moms in the Instagram photo so it looks like her mom has a girlfriend/wife person. Maybe she didn't want to get involved in the whole production, a pretty wise choice imho.

I chuckle at the prospect of the other woman being at the wedding and Ashley insisting she and Vanessa's mom also get married with that officiant, Princess Ashay the Singer of Nonsense. 

And at the end of the ceremony they both have dots on their foreheads.

• Love 1

ON 4/8/2019 AT 6:53 AM, SLUTASSBITCHASSHOR SAID:

Exactly. A raggedy, pretentious wannabe Afro-Caribbean/Taino, Yoruba, Hindi-Bindi, Jesus of Nazareth bag of bullshit 

Well now come to think of it -(it's been a while since I saw the episode) should I be offended or RELIEVED that there was no Judaic reference (or was there??)?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/8/2019 at 3:53 AM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Exactly. A raggedy, pretentious wannabe Afro-Caribbean/Taino, Yoruba, Hindi-Bindi, Jesus of Nazareth bag of bullshit 

Although, this coming from someone with your screen name also makes me laugh. I love this place...and I hate to admit, I was actually SAD about them breaking up, Vanessa leaving, and then I was sorta mad about all this 'I can't talk about it' BS.  I tried to dig up dirt but all I could find were random stuff like Ashley's 'real' or pre-D name was Adkins but I couldn't find much on them together, on zabasearch or otherwise. If this whole thing was made-up, or a great part of it, whether it be A&D or the kids were not even theirs or maybe there's more to their backstory that Vanessa didn't know... I realize this all means 'no life' but hey we all need an escape from real reality. As an aside, at least their dresses weren't as horrific as some of the Brown celebration dresses. Well, except for the shorts thing, that was just...kinda tacky.

I  feel g***** at the tell-all that they didn't 'tell all' they just played along and this NDA thing is really weird.  The rest of the tell all was decent. I know it's not the popular opinion but I'm not really feeling like what Brandy did was cool, I don't see how it was necessary. That said, it doesn't take away from Paige's flaws but I felt bad for her cause all that was just embarrassing.

They did bring the drama however, as did the Jennifer debacle. I was impressed with Sharis' articulateness re these kind of relationships, she could totally do you tube.  Oh yeah the other family,  the Winders, he looks better whatever they did to his hair and the beard, I'm glad the first wife got to speak up a little bit, I was always worried she was like not abused per se, but that something was wrong cause she was quiet a lot during the season. Her new hairdo is cute too. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Well now come to think of it -(it's been a while since I saw the episode) should I be offended or RELIEVED that there was no Judaic reference (or was there??)?

Well, Jesus was Jewish.

• Love 2
On 4/7/2019 at 10:02 PM, SuzieQ said:

Vanessa's twin seems to have gained a considerable amount of weight since we saw her last.  I wonder if this whole thing has stressed her out?!?

I’m just watching now. And it took my am embarrassingly long time to realize this post wasn’t about her tits 

• LOL 3
On 4/24/2019 at 3:21 PM, mayvenne said:

Stop giving them ideas... 😁