Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: The Snowdens Say "We Do!"

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Please do not post real time information in the episode threads.  We accept the show as it is shown in these threads.  Leave the juicy gossip, social media references, etc. to the family threads.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Those three are doing their damndest to sell this.That was some serious reality show fabulousness. Or maybe I've still got my wedding buzz on. 😄 Either way, next week looks even more awesome. Bernie's dye job, OMG.

Aren't they though?  I couldn't get rid of my book club fast enough last night and then I finished the wine while I watched 😄

I howled when Dimitri, who doesn't cut his hair, took his bald and bearded friend to a barber shop for a beer!  They had more done there than I though they could.

Ashley's headpiece was ridiculous but she was committed - she wore that fug thing all night!  And Vanessa:  Denice Richards wore it better 😁

How about when Dimitri said about the Sacred Foot Washing was where he washed the most sacred part of the body? 😂 Who knew?  I don't even have words for the Sacred Sound Healer.  And I too was watching for the Sacred Ankle Bracelet to be switched, and was disappointed.

My question is this:  if Ashley and Dimitri aren't legally married, then WTF about "renewing our vows"?  I don't think they know what that means 🤨

I wish one of them would get caught on a hot mic explaining to a family member what they are REALLY about.  I guess Ashley came the closest when she described their pyramid scheme.  (Dance studio?)

Did anyone watch Modern Family a couple weeks ago when Jay got to go on TV to sell his dog beds and said to Gloria, "I can wear my spray on hair!" - that was the first thing I thought of when I saw Bernie in the previews.  And Jennifer is back from the dead!  I'm more excited than I really should be for next week 😀 Ashe everyone! Ashe!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

It's also been mentioned that Ashley was in Dimtri's life quite awhile before he divorced his legally married first wife. (Although he doesn't believe in legal marriage anymore.) Maybe Lestra didn't like Ashley being involved with a married man, and that's why she doesn't like Ashley.  It's all speculation - who knows?

WHAT???  I didn't know he was REALLY married before.  Man! She dodged a bullet!  What is known of the real ex Mrs. Snowden?

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

This is my first episode. Can anyone tell me what Ashley and Vanessa's collee degrees are in?

Ashley majored in Anthropology and Dimirti doesn't have a degree.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

WHAT???  I didn't know he was REALLY married before.  Man! She dodged a bullet!  What is known of the real ex Mrs. Snowden?

This has been posted here before - more than once - so it shouldn't be wrong for ME to repost it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Did anyone else catch when the moms were talking about the how this type of marriage is strange to them etc and Jo Jo said "I raised her to (something I forget what she said after that) and Dimitri's mom said, you raised her from when?  That gave me the feeling that she thought JoJo was not Vanessa's biological mom.  

15 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

This has been posted here before - more than once - so it shouldn't be wrong for ME to repost it.

Also there is the woman who claims to have been their sister wife for a year and it fell apart and she and her children were asked to leave.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Did anyone else catch when the moms were talking about the how this type of marriage is strange to them etc and Jo Jo said "I raised her to (something I forget what she said after that) and Dimitri's mom said, you raised her from when?  That gave me the feeling that she thought JoJo was not Vanessa's biological mom.  

Oh!  I thought she was saying "You raised her for...." meaning polygamy, and then JoJo said "No, to be open-minded".

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Wow! I never saw that and had no idea! Thank you!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Did Dimitri kiss Ashley's feet/foot during the washing ceremony? Coz he kissed Vanessa's! He's treating Ashley like chopped liver all over the place.

I definitely noticed and was thinking the same thing! Could be editing just to start shit but I wouldnt be surprised either way

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

I fucking love you! Seriously, these asshats and their "it's OUR culture" bullshit. What 'culture' exactly would that be Dmitri? The Cult of the Multiple Fuckbuddies? They're all so full of shit I can smell it through my TV.

Awww I love you too, Boo 😘

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Did Dimitri kiss Ashley's feet/foot during the washing ceremony? Coz he kissed Vanessa's! He's treating Ashley like chopped liver all over the place.

I noticed the Vanessa foot kissing, too. He acts as if he is madly in lust with Vanessa and then all of a sudden remembers he has another 'wife" he needs to pay attention to. Slimeball. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I was dreading watching this as I have never liked the  Snowdens (well, Dmitri in particular) . But I have to say that I thought the wedding was beautiful.  I loved Ashley' dress, her hat and Vanessa's dress not so much. And unless they're all good actors, they seem happy and committed to each other. I guess time will tell how this plays out, but the two women seem to really like each other, as opposed  to the Brown clan with their separate houses and constant jealousies and vying for position. 

The three of them seem much more evolved than the other plygs on this show and sister wives. They've going into it willingly rather than because of religious pressures.

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 4
(edited)

"The Snowden's" (& TLC) jumped the shark with this waste of 2 hrs circus side show.

I'm sure it worked though, & they've probably already sealed the deal for a 3rd season.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

I was dreading watching this as I have never liked the  Snowdens (well, Dmitri in particular) . But I have to say that I thought the wedding was beautiful.  I loved Ashley' dress, her hat and Vanessa's dress not so much. And unless they're all good actors, they seem happy and committed to each other. I guess time will tell how this plays out, but the two women seem to really like each other, as opposed  to the Brown clan with their separate houses and constant jealousies and vying for position. 

The three of them seem much more evolved than the other plygs on this show and sister wives. They've going into it willingly rather than because of religious pressures.

I don't even take into account whether or not I 'like' them, they are entertaining. I do like Ashley's 'don't give a shit' laid-backness. Sometimes I wonder, is she actually that chill or is she on the medical pot? Is it possible for anyone in this kind of lifestyle to be so 'totes whatevs'  as Ash? That is what makes me feel like she is over birthing/banging the guy and has started to look at it like a job position she gets Vanessa to fill. Aside from tv money, I mean how much does a .. what the hell was it Dimitri does "design experiences"? Ontological architect? Is that even a real thing or is that like a made-up thing and he actually doesn't have a real job? I'm going to watch this tonight and never mind getting spoilers, it just gives me more to look forward to. Can't wait to see TSHTF at their shin-dig , all the relatives drama and the kooky clothes. I guess I've gotten used to the usual kind of plygs and this is just something totally different, which adds its own novelty I suppose. I do miss Brady and bunch, don't know why they got cancelled or whatever.

• Love 3

Is it wrong that I laughed hard all through the fake ceremony? I almost died when the sound healer...or whatever she was..,started with her caterwauling. I am shocked that family members kept a straight face. What was with the feet washing? Is Demitri Jesus? Tribal goddess parties...bindis ....appropriating cultures and traditions all over the place. Dimitri screaming "this is my day." Like a bridezilla from hell, I thought it was "their" day. I am dead.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, eatsleep said:

I could be wrong about how sex works. But there was an older Black bald man on the show. And he was labeled "Jose - Vanessa's father."

Vanessa's dad passed away.  I believe that was Ashley's father.

I find it interesting that Dimitri couldn't get away from the cameras to spend some quiet time with his sister, Lauren.  However last season, he didn't have any problem ditching the cameras to bang Jocelyn.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it wrong that I laughed hard all through the fake ceremony? I almost died when the sound healer...or whatever she was..,started with her caterwauling. I am shocked that family members kept a straight face. What was with the feet washing? Is Demitri Jesus? Tribal goddess parties...bindis ....appropriating cultures and traditions all over the place. Dimitri screaming "this is my day." Like a bridezilla from hell, I thought it was "their" day. I am dead.

I've been holding off on watching this, and the more I read from you all, the more I have to see it (never worry about 'spoiling' stuff for me.  I keep thinking of that foreign film 'raise the red lantern' where there's 4 wives (but it's in historical Chjna and it's more like an empire), but even that was more like the kodster and  crew than 'AVD'  (Ash, Dimitri, Vanessa).  I'm not sure there is anything at least 'western' as far as precedence goes that isn't straight up 60's or 70's hippie commune deal that even approaches this group. All these add ons everyone keeps posting like foot-washing, and of course the obligatory bindi, the Erica Badu headwraps which I don't know is some cultural thing or a fashion thing, there's the Dimitri always-in-a-vest thing,  the weird alkaline cooch diet... oh I almost forgot to tell you about this podcast they have, apparently they have altered the name to 'saving sister wife' or something probably copyright issues https://www.listennotes.com/da/podcasts/saving-sister-wife-reviews-hosted-by-the-nM2LjDvbZyX/    It's pretty darn weird and no doubt ppl here will have something to say about it, I just want to see what people say about the three episodes on there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, BlackWidow said:

I do miss Brady and bunch, don't know why they got cancelled or whatever.

That was my favorite Polyg show, they really showed the jealousy of the wives. I felt it was more honest. The wife who was a little heavier was worried about Brady being attracted to her and how they argued over the nights they got to spend with him. Brady seemed pretty decent and he actually had a real job.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That was my favorite Polyg show, they really showed the jealousy of the wives. I felt it was more honest. The wife who was a little heavier was worried about Brady being attracted to her and how they argued over the nights they got to spend with him. Brady seemed pretty decent and he actually had a real job.

I cant remember if they got 2 seasons or just the one but yes they seemed less slick and that was what I liked about them. I don't remember if the jealously was any worse than what we have seen on other shows. I picked up more like who was friends or supportive with who and who walks on eggshells and just quirky weird stuff.  Brady didn't strike me as either playing the 'look at me me the fun guy!' or macho posturing. It wasn't on long enough to get a real feeling about their separate personalities. I think they occasionally youtube but it would be awesome if they came back.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, steff13 said:

I have a low-key crush on Dimitri's best friend.  He was handsome.  

Mmm, he's a looker and seems pretty cool.  When he joked in his talking head about how maybe he should be looking for a couple of sister wives, I was like heyyy...! 

• Love 2

Aren't we all skating around the big question about Snowden Dmitry (read on his website that last names should be first)?  What is the deal with the little robot dude with the blue panels and white body? I think I saw the little guy on the show and its on his site as well. Seems to be Snowden Dmitry's little buddy. I think its a component of an interactive, upmarket, logistically capable, performance driven, ideated corporate, consumer impacted, zero down time end to end user, market sensitive toy driven user experience. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Say what you want about the weirdness because there is plenty of it but polygamy still has that machismo after taste for me, it goes back a long way but even the Snowden's "new age" approach still makes women seem like chattel.  Polygamy is a one way street, what if Ashley and Vanessa decided collectively that they wanted another husband?  We would see Dimitry having a lot to say about that, I am sure. 

Back in the old days I am sure polygamy was a way to show dominance, keep the population going, etc...all it looks like now is a man that wants a variety of women to sleep with without "cheating."  Are these sister wives really fulfilled? Is there really a feeling of unity and happiness and nobody is jealous?  

I truly believe that Vanessa will not have the relationship with Dimitry she wants, Ashley will be calling the shots in all aspects of their relationship, probably will track her ovulation too.

That said, that dress designer would not last thru the first round of Project Runway.  

• Love 9
11 hours ago, I-Kare said:

I'm now convinced the only reason Vanessa was added to the mix was to carry the baby around.

It was pretty much said, Vanessa will be the babysitter till the next wife is secured.  And since when do they own a dance studio?  Do any of them have a dance background?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was pretty much said, Vanessa will be the babysitter till the next wife is secured.  And since when do they own a dance studio?  Do any of them have a dance background?

They are building an empire of wives and businesses!  Guess the dance studio is a future part of the Snowden empire.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I truly believe that Vanessa will not have the relationship with Dimitry she wants, Ashley will be calling the shots in all aspects of their relationship, probably will track her ovulation too.

That said, that dress designer would not last thru the first round of Project Runway.  

I completely agree with this assessment. Ashley is in charge. She put Vanessa on the whackadoo diet. She ordered the vagina steaming. She designed ("designed") the wedding outfits. The wedding celebrations consisted of rituals and traditions that she (maybe with some help from Dimitri) selected. Did Vanessa contribute one idea, say "Hey, could we...?" or say "I'd like to have a song played, wear my grandma's veil, say vows I've written"--anything? Ashley is fully dressed and be-hatted, Vanessa is barely covered, the simpering subordinate junior wife. Vanessa is baby sitter/housekeeper and Ashley is HBIC. So Vanessa is motivated to find another "sister wife" so she can step up in the pecking order. These people are not well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I completely agree with this assessment. Ashley is in charge. She put Vanessa on the whackadoo diet. She ordered the vagina steaming. She designed ("designed") the wedding outfits. The wedding celebrations consisted of rituals and traditions that she (maybe with some help from Dimitri) selected. Did Vanessa contribute one idea, say "Hey, could we...?" or say "I'd like to have a song played, wear my grandma's veil, say vows I've written"--anything? Ashley is fully dressed and be-hatted, Vanessa is barely covered, the simpering subordinate junior wife. Vanessa is baby sitter/housekeeper and Ashley is HBIC. So Vanessa is motivated to find another "sister wife" so she can step up in the pecking order. These people are not well.

Pecking order doesn't work that way.   If the third wife is anything similar to Ashley, she would be under Ashley and Vanessa falls down a rung.  That is the way it works.  The number has nothing to do with it, it is all about how forceful and bossy the personality.  Vanessa seems to be very compliant and easy going.  She might end up being the favorite wife of Dimitri BECAUSE she is so nice and sweet, but anyone who is louder and more demanding will have their wants and desires fulfilled first.   I don't see ANYONE being over Ashley.  That woman will always rule the roost.   She's even over Dimitri, lol.    The reason Vanessa worked out after this 9 year search is because she is willing to defer to Ashley.  I highly doubt that they could find someone even more pliable than Vanessa to join the family.  This will probably be it. (Two wives.)

• Love 4
(edited)

I honestly think Vanessa is playing the long con. She will jump hopscotch through flaming hoops, yes'm Ms. Ashley all while whispering in Dmitri's ear. I would not be surprised to see Ashley ousted from the Tribe Called Quest. She doesn't have a leg to stand on. 

Edited by SlutAssBitchAssHor
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that Dimitri couldn't get away from the cameras to spend some quiet time with his sister, Lauren.  

Honestly I thought that whole thing was staged for drama, since no one raised an objection during the ceremony and there was no brawl at the reception.

i actually liked Ashley’s outfit. It’s not what I would wear to get married but I liked it.

• Love 2
On 4/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, lilsadone said:

That's actually Ashleys mom you're thinking of. 

Dimitris mom is the oldest mom, with the white hair. 

No, I actually was thinking of Dmitri's mom!  I think at one point she was acting a big diva-ish.  It certainly is weird that they have so little contact.  That would be a huge difference from Kandi and her mom! 

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ashley is fully dressed and be-hatted, Vanessa is barely covered, the simpering subordinate junior wife. 

That's because she's a regal matriarch and Vanessa is a fairy 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, rob in cal said:

…... interactive, upmarket, logistically capable, performance driven, ideated corporate, consumer impacted, zero down time end to end user, market sensitive toy driven user experience. ...

Ah yes corporate/hipster babble-speak.  Ugh.  I'm almost through the podcast link I put up that supposedly the Snowden crew are behind (called 'saving sister wife', it's on iTunes and on some other link I posted) .. Wow, they don't really censor themselves on that, and they aren't prudish. I was actually surprised to hear some things that Vanessa said that I don't really want to repeat here.  It wasn't like it was politically incorrect, it was more like eww.  I did a quick FF through the wedding stuff so I have to watch it again. The outfits, Vanessa in particular struck me as kind of 1980's Stevie Nicksish…. except the shorts. 

loool.jpg

• Love 2
15 hours ago, BlackWidow said:

I cant remember if they got 2 seasons or just the one but yes they seemed less slick and that was what I liked about them. I don't remember if the jealously was any worse than what we have seen on other shows. 

My Five Wives ran for two seasons.  That show used to make my blood boil.  Brady didn’t try to hide the fact that Rhonda was his favorite.  He would hug her in front of the other wives, and  when he went on a road trip, she was the one he’d always take.  In the meantime, he never gave poor Robyn and Rosemary the time of day.  Seemed he only married those two to get into the celestial kingdom. 

5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Vanessa seems to be very compliant and easy going.  She might end up being the favorite wife of Dimitri BECAUSE she is so nice and sweet, but anyone who is louder and more demanding will have their wants and desires fulfilled first.   I don't see ANYONE being over Ashley.  That woman will always rule the roost.   She's even over Dimitri, lol.    

I believe Dimitri has led Ashley to believe she is in charge, but in reality she is not.  Ashley acts as though she's all in 100%, but once in a while her mask slips and her real feelings show. Her face fell when Dimitri told her he was in love with Vanessa.  Her insecurities wouldn't allow her to let Vanessa have her "Big" day; she had to have a "vow renewal".  A reminder that she is number one. The only reason Dimitri finally introduced her to his parents after nine years, was because he wanted them to meet Vanessa and he couldn't get around it without also introducing her. I believe that if Ashley was truly calling the shots, Dimitri wouldn't have any other woman.  They would be in a legal, monogamous marriage.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

My Five Wives ran for two seasons.  That show used to make my blood boil.  Brady didn’t try to hide the fact that Rhonda was his favorite.  He would hug her in front of the other wives, and  when he went on a road trip, she was the one he’d always take.  In the meantime, he never gave poor Robyn and Rosemary the time of day.  Seemed he only married those two to get into the celestial kingdom. 

I believe Dimitri has led Ashley to believe she is in charge, but in reality she is not.  Ashley acts as though she's all in 100%, but once in a while her mask slips and her real feelings show. Her face fell when Dimitri told her he was in love with Vanessa.  Her insecurities wouldn't allow her to let Vanessa have her "Big" day; she had to have a "vow renewal".  A reminder that she is number one. The only reason Dimitri finally introduced her to his parents after nine years, was because he wanted them to meet Vanessa and he couldn't get around it without also introducing her. I believe that if Ashley was truly calling the shots, Dimitri wouldn't have any other woman.  They would be in a legal, monogamous marriage.  

Ah, the favorite wife.  So fun.

Interesting thoughts on the Snowdens, and it's making me think.  You might be right about Dimitri actually being in charge - although it certainly didn't appear that way this season.

As for Dimitri introducing his family - I don't believe it was because of Vanessa. Dimitri didn't have a ceremony when Ashley joined with him - why bother having one for Vanessa (yes, and Ashley too) if it wasn't for the cameras and ratings?  I believe TLC wanted the family there for drama purposes.  They had Ashley's mother... Vanessa's mother... they needed Dimitri's mother and they had all of the ingredients needed for a kettle full of drama - and they did deliver!  Dimitri's mother was borderline rude and unfriendly to everyone with her distrust of all things female and the sister threw a tantrum worthy of any 18 month old toddler!  Judging by the viewer's reactions, TLC was successful.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

,,,,.  Seemed he only married those two to get into the celestial kingdom. 

I believe Dimitri has led Ashley to believe she is in charge, but in reality she is not.  Ashley acts as though she's all in 100%, but once in a while her mask slips and her real feelings show. Her face fell when Dimitri told her he was in love with Vanessa.  Her insecurities wouldn't allow her to let Vanessa have her "Big" day; she had to have a "vow renewal".  A reminder that she is number one. The only reason Dimitri finally introduced her to his parents after nine years, was because he wanted them to meet Vanessa and he couldn't get around it without also introducing her.....

I heard or read somewhere 3 is the minimum to get into planet Mormon afterlife and then 7 is some other level after that... Maybe someone here knows. I don't know how all the Brady wives got 'picked' , I know the one you claim his favorite was originally one he asked to marry him before even wife #1 but she ended up doing her own thing and then 10 yrs later came back. I didn't get the feeling every wife was buddy-buddy with every other wife. That said, it must be difficult sharing your primary relationship AND having to deal with these other people AND a bazillion kids. 

I still don't know what to think about Ash as far as if her heart is secretly breaking or she is actually 'IDGAF' but needs to appear she is sort of wrestling with it and being ultra generous to Dimitri when actually she sees it like, no one is legally married anyway, we all get tv money and exposure to build a brand , and legal marriage or not, Dimitri would have to pay support for those kids ,and whatever kids he has with Vanessa- so if the number of kids gets high enough, it doesn't pay for Dimitri to bail out of there.  Sure Ash repeated the line I have heard the other plygs say about 'if anything happens to me, my kids are good because of her..' Def have to watch parts I FF'd through to watch the one relative interrogating Ash, which I thought was weird, because wouldn't she be more after Dimtri? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GussieK said:

No, I actually was thinking of Dmitri's mom!  I think at one point she was acting a big diva-ish.  It certainly is weird that they have so little contact.  That would be a huge difference from Kandi and her mom! 

haha! My fault! I thought his mom was much more reserved than Ashleys, but I can totally understand what you mean. 😁

On 4/8/2019 at 12:51 PM, LucyEth said:

Also there is the woman who claims to have been their sister wife for a year and it fell apart and she and her children were asked to leave.

THIS is the tea I needed to be spilled on the show!! 

• Love 1

I'm willing to bet that once Vanessa become pregnant and bears Dimitri's child, the true nature of the dynamic between her and Ashley will come out.  Vanessa will want her own children to at least be equal to Ashley's and she may no longer be the compliant babysitter that Ashley wants.

• Love 1
(edited)

Y'all. This is culture overkill!!

The really did try to mash every damn culture into their ceremony and I'm cackling 😂

So we had a Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos theme to honor our ancestors who are no longer physically present with us, but guide us along our journeys.

3149eeq.jpg

Oh and looks like they DID have rings after all 🙄

deets on the custom wedding jewels...
ashleyksnowden ring is a 1ct cognac cushion cut diamond solitaire set in a 14k godlier band
ashleyksnowden anklet is a 5ct diamond tennis anklet spread across 50 diamond and set in 14k gold
vanessacobbs ring is a .25ct yellow diamond shouldered by two .5ct white diamonds sent in a  14k gold band
vanessacobbs anklet is a 5.8ct diamond tennis anklet spread across 58 diamonds and set in 14k gold
my ring is a fissure ring with inverted black diamonds set in a 18k gold band

2yoygjn.png

Edited by lilsadone
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

It's funny how they honor ansestors and yet in 9 years they can't honor the live ones by introducing them to their kids or their spouse or spouse's families. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Hannigram said:

I wonder which goddess D spent the wedding night with. Inquiring minds want to know. 

He spent the first half of the night with Ashley and the rest of the night with Vanessa.

4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

believe Dimitri has led Ashley to believe she is in charge, but in reality she is not.  Ashley acts as though she's all in 100%, but once in a while her mask slips and her real feelings show. Her face fell when Dimitri told her he was in love with Vanessa.  Her insecurities wouldn't allow her to let Vanessa have her "Big" day; she had to have a "vow renewal".  A reminder that she is number one. The only reason Dimitri finally introduced her to his parents after nine years, was because he wanted them to meet Vanessa and he couldn't get around it without also introducing her. I believe that if Ashley was truly calling the shots, Dimitri wouldn't have any other woman.  They would be in a legal, monogamous marriage.  

1000 times Yas 

3 hours ago, Adiba said:

I'm willing to bet that once Vanessa become pregnant and bears Dimitri's child, the true nature of the dynamic between her and Ashley will come out.  Vanessa will want her own children to at least be equal to Ashley's and she may no longer be the compliant babysitter that Ashley wants.

Ooooh the scandal! Now that would be something huh? Maybe Vanessa expects to get some reciprocity from Goddess Ashley after giving birth? I doubt she'll get it, most likely she will at least be stuck with Ashley's youngest along with her own.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, lilsadone said:

Y'all. This is culture overkill!!

The really did try to mash every damn culture into their ceremony and I'm cackling 😂

3149eeq.jpg

Oh and looks like they DID have rings after all 🙄

2yoygjn.png

Day of the MF Dead??? Well count me in cause I am 6 feet under 😂🤣💀 👻

So Dmitri is Cuban/Taino/Aztec/Mexican??? 

Guys, this is way tew much. For real

How cornyyyyy of Ashley( I know she's behind that shit) to publicize the "deets" on the rings. Girl, we can clearly see that yours is the bigger rock and yes we knew who's ring belonged to whom before you had Dmitri post a dissertation on the 4 c's of diamonds. I'm sure the diamonds are conflict free riiiiiiight? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4