Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: The Snowdens Say "We Do!"

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Please do not post real time information in the episode threads.  We accept the show as it is shown in these threads.  Leave the juicy gossip, social media references, etc. to the family threads.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Original air date 2019.04.07

16 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Ashley and Dmitri are just a few days away from marrying Vanessa, but when their three families with their three big personalities all get together everything can go wrong.  Will they make it down the aisle? 

Only the shadow knows.

Sorry, kept backspacing over all the stupid crap I was writing and we can't delete our own posts - so that's what was left.  lol

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

They all described their moms as women who speak their mind.  All of them in one house is a bad idea.  If I were one of the moms I would have stayed in a hotel.

Amen to that

• Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Now Vanessa is wearing a scarf and a bindi, she is forever going to have to kiss Ashley's butt. ugh

Yeah, I don't get why she has to become Ashley the sequel

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Now Vanessa is wearing a scarf and a bindi, she is forever going to have to kiss Ashley's butt. ugh

Yea and Vanessa has to follow their strict,  ridiculous diet, AND keep her vag steamed clean so they don't share yeast infections 🤣😆     and I'd be like, umm I'm having some champagne at my wedding, you guys can do what you want.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, SuzieQ said:

Vanessa's twin seems to have gained a considerable amount of weight since we saw her last.  I wonder if this whole thing has stressed her out?!?

I thought she looked heavier too, but I also thought Vanessa may look thinner now because of that diet for her PH or whatever bullshit that was that Ashley had her do.

Edited by Armchair Critic
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I also thought Vanessa may look thinner now because of that diet for her PH or whatever bullshit that was that Ashley had he rdo.

Vanessa's definitely thinner than when she first appeared, but in the episode that her twin was in, a few weeks ago, I had trouble telling them apart.  While not thin, I don't remember either being chubby.  Twin sister (sorry, can't remember her name)  looks chubby in this episode and I didn't think she was before.

• Love 3

I hope Vanessa is smart enough to realize she has no legal ground to stand on if things go south. I would be getting them to sign some sort of document that would at least entitle me to some financial support to at least Get back home.

• Love 11

Ashley, sweetie, do not believe Dimitri.  The reason you aren’t legally wed is not to avoid a hierarchy, but rather because he intends to sleep with other women without the guilt. Your mother has no choice but to support you; after all you already have three children with this man.  The last thing she wants is for you and your three children to move in with her. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Ashley, sweetie, do not believe Dimitri.  The reason you aren’t legally wed is not to avoid a hierarchy, but rather because he intends to sleep with other women without the guilt. Your mother has no choice but to support you; after all you already have three children with this man.  The last thing she wants is for you and your three children to move in with her. 

Exactly, let us not forget how quickly he jumped into bed with the other potential sister wife. He will tire of Vanessa and stray, then she will be out on her butt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Vanessa says she will officially become a Snowden, but this isn't actually a real (legal) marriage ceremony is it?

Editing to say I was thinking Ashley was going to go off on the sister but she didn't. I would be very skeptical if I was a family member but I realize they don't want to hear that.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Vanessa says she will officially become a Snowden, but this isn't actually a real (legal) marriage ceremony is it?

Ashley going off on the sister shows her true bitch side.

Oh yea, her love everyone bullshit goddess mask is slipping. She fully intends to keep Vanessa under her thumb and Jennifer's observations were spot to n.

• Love 7
(edited)

Ashley being all smug and pulling Jennifer aside the next day with her smug responses rubbed me the wrong way. She also keeps inserting the fact that she "married" Dimitri first....which proves that she sees it as a hierarchy. Lol at the tell all and Bernies dyed beard.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Bernie must have read my comment about him looking old (HA!) His hair and beard are now dark brown. 😂

OMG!! He looks totally different!

ETA:  Bet he's still really sweaty though BLEKKKK!

Edited by SuzieQ
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Looking at Ashley's mother I can see where she got the smug from.

YES!! but I have to say she's kind of grown on me.  I like that she thinks the lifestyle is crap but obviously loves her daughter and grandkids.  I mess around and get snarky on this board but being serious for a minute,  I think that must be really hard on Vanessa and Ashley's moms.  Of course they want better for their daughters!

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

I think that must be really hard on Vanessa and Ashley's moms.  Of course they want better for their daughters

I agree, my daughter is young yet but I cringe thinking about how if she falls in love with some idiot I will still love and support her.

• Love 5