Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 4/8/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

I have never been, and will never be a Tracy Morgan fan; I just don't find him, or his humor, funny.  I'm very happy he survived his accident and is still successfully working, and I wish him well.  But.  If he wanted to pay a "get well" visit to Whoopi, I wish he'd done it on his own time.  Get in your limo and go visit her at home to tell her how much you looooove her and how you can't imagine life without her.  But psst, Tracy?  She's going to die.  We all are.  So plug your show and STFU with all the Whoopi worship.  And I like Whoopi!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Just imagine, if the co-hosts were changed, how Whoopi would've acted if, say, Sunny had said that to her. Whoopi would've stopped the show. Sunny would've been made to apologize when they came back from break.

In addition to Whoopi point her finger in her face as she made her case.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I can't wait for Joy to leave this show. There better be a tell-all book and I'm convinced it's going to be juicy.

She is the only reason I watch!

• Love 20
(edited)
29 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I still think ABC loves these kinds of exchanges. Sparks bring publicity and any publicity is better than none 

There are sparks and there is DOWNRIGHT, BRATTY, UNPROFESSIONAL AND NASTY BEHAVIOR. 

I don’t care if I get reamed, but I’m going to DRAAAG her Fat ass where she loves to post and include this show when I do it and ask my friends to RETWEET it all over. I’ll be sure to let them know I don’t watch. 

But I know her rancid ass isn’t going anywhere until the end of 2020.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Bucket said:

She is the only reason I watch!

Good! And when she leaves, you can stop watching as can others and ABC can see what the difference is between hiring someone for controversy and hiring someone who can at least make people laugh amidst the despair going on in the world.

• Love 21

At the point that MEghan said "your job is to listen to me", Meghan had already spoken more than Joy.  Joy was making a point, Meghan interrupted, and Joy asked her to wait.  

"your job is to listen to me", in that context, means, NO, if I want to interrupt you I WILL!"

• Love 24

I tried sending feedback and it didn’t go through twice anyone have link handy ? 

This is an outrageous. She went on and on from her blue cards and Joy got 2 sentences out before Megan interrupted her. Don’t think I’m up to view your deals and Tracy Morgan. 

My only hope is Chelsea wiping the floor with her while smiling. The only thing is I bet Chelsea doesn’t know anything about her. 

I don’t know what’s going on both my little grandsons have had pneumonia in last two weeks. It used to be rare. 

• Love 6
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

I can’t watch this whole thing at work....which segment did this happen?

I believe it is the first segment where Nutmeg dominated the conversation and interrupted Joy while she was making her point..

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I watched the video clip and the argument isn't on it.  It was apparently edited out.

I watched the show on youtube and it was there.

It is at the 7:23 mark

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Joys face to me was. “This fucking bitch”. I’ve made that face before. I know that face. 

Also, Joy is done with her.  She will be cordial and professional with her at work, but, Nutmeg will never hang out with her at her home like Sunny and Anna. Joy offered her guest bedroom to Anna because she did not want her flying to Florida on that plane that had crashed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Wow.  That was outrageous.  Joy was floored by that.  As was the audience.

Yep Joy’s first look was “you b1tch” and she looked towards someone, the producer maybe or the audience who gasped, but when they cut back to her and she said she had forgotten what she wanted to say she looked pretty hurt, even her voice didn’t have its usual energy. 

Whoopi said “we’re not gonna do this today”. By this I thought she was referring to Meghan’s outbursts and someone had told her what happened last week. Joy said “yeah” so she took it to be a reference to Meghan too. It’s a shame Whoopi didn’t explicitly tell Meghan “Enough”. Looking back now at Barbara saying to Elisabeth “calm down dear” you have to wonder how she would have handled Meghan. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, blondiec0332 said:

The official View twitter account has that video on it.  Guess they want everyone to see Meghan in all her bitch glory.

Ah yes, because in today's social media obsessed world, the more tweets and retweets the better!  The hell with the subject matter and decorum be damned, let's get this baby circulating all over social media.  I swear this matters more to networks now than actual viewership does.  Social media is a scourge on society.

• Love 22
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Ah yes, because in today's social media obsessed world, the more tweets and retweets the better!  The hell with the subject matter and decorum be damned, let's get this baby circulating all over social media.  I swear this matters more to networks now than actual viewership does.  Social media is a scourge on society.

I agree 1000%.  It's all about clicks and views.  It really is shameful someone can act so horribly and be considered an asset to the network. What is this bitch going to have to do to get the boot?  Kill a puppy?

Edited by blondiec0332
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

The official View twitter account has that video on it.  Guess they want everyone to see Meghan in all her bitch glory.

That is ridiculous. They should have edited it out for the West coast viewers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

I don't think I've seen a more spoiled, whiny, disrespectful, overgrown woman-baby asshat than her on a daytime talk show, ever.

lol did you miss the Elizabeth Hasselbeck era on this show?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4