Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 4/8/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Monday, April 8 – Tracy Morgan (“The Last O.G.”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, April 9 – Chelsea Handler (author, “Life Will Be the Death of Me: … and you too!”); Dr. Ian Smith (“Clean & Lean: 30 Days, 30 Foods, a New You!”)

Wednesday, April 10 
Justin Hartley (“Little” and “This Is Us”)

Thursday, April 11
 Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner and Daymond John (ABC’s “Shark Tank”)

Friday, April 12 
David Oyelowo (“Les Misérables”); Holly Robinson Peete (“Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps”); “Feel Good Friday: View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

• Love 5
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I cannot believe she said that!!  Guess she's feeling brave now that Whoopi is back.  

I am again surprised that Joy did not smack Meghan across the face and walk out.  

That certainly would have set the tone!!!

• Love 9

Meghan obviously is empowered to say something like that... Meghan doesn’t listen to anyone unless they are gushing about her family.  She is not doing her job either

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Stacey1014 said:

Joy deserves a medal for dealing with that disrespectful unprofessional little snot. If I were Joy, I would have walked out of there and refused to come back until I got an on air apology from Meghan. 

Ha-ha - that, to use Meghan's own words, would be like "looking for the Loch Ness Monster"...just ain't ever happening!!  

• Love 16

I wish Whoopi would just say 'I don't need this bullshit' and quit.  Go home, rest, relax, enjoy life.  She can't though because she has the family to support.  And wouldn't want to give up what's left of her queen bee status. 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

"I'M MEGHAN MCCAIN AND I'M SMART" just struck again:  "circling fire squad".

She must have seen President Obama's speech in Germany(?) ... circular firing squad ... your big fat ass!!!  Oh lady of original thought!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

I'm glad to read that all of you are saying that Whoopi was giving Meghan the verbal smack down because I was only halfway paying attention and thought she was giving it to Joy.  So glad to read that I misread it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

thought she was giving it to Joy.  So glad to read that I misread it. 

If that were directed at Joy I think the audience would have revolted.  Mass exodus.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I'm glad to read that all of you are saying that Whoopi was giving Meghan the verbal smack down because I was only halfway paying attention and thought she was giving it to Joy.  So glad to read that I misread it. 

To be honest, Whoopie did not address Nutmeg directly in order to not offend her delicate sensibilities. She made it a general admonishment to the table on their decorum.  It was obvious that she did not like Megan's attitude towards Joy, yet, she protected the little snowflake.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Pre-accident Tracy Morgan was pretty much the same guy as this one but dialed down by about 100.   The accident has definitely changed him.  But this is the most erratic behaviour I have seen from him for sure. 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, JayD83 said:

Tracy Morgan is either high or drunk. 

I saw him on a later night talk show recently, and he was talking about bathroom habits.  he was quite graphic about wiping, it was a very uncomfortable interview.  

I haven't seen today's View yet, but I cant imagine it was much worse. 

Adding - it was Jimmy Fallon:

And he looked like he was wearing pajamas

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

And, Megs?  Five more pounds and you won't be able to hoist your humongous ass up onto the stool.

Her humongous chest is also part of the problem!

Looks like she has watermelons stuffed in there. UGH.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9