Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: End of an Era

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Brittany never mentioned James to Schena so that was weird of her to bring up but Billie feeling the need to make it all about her is annoying and typical of her! It’s their party you are coworkers and not that close and you have argued with all of her actual friends why the fuck would you be invited.

Is it really normal to go up to someone and ask why I'm not invited to their party?  I would never do that!  But I'm pretty wimpy and wouldn't want to hear the reason.  lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Carolina Girl said:

Must be for the show.  I sure as shit would have cut all ties with that walking turd after that.  

Some people Lisa genuinely likes. I think she truly likes Katie and Lala, for example. Some people are just around because of the show. I definitely think Jax would have had the spark knocked out of him and never been hired back if it weren't for the show. 

• Love 6

Yeah.. there was quite a lot to unpack in this episode.

One Raquel is just annoying. I can’t buy anything about her. I’m sorry but I can’t. She’s so fake to me. I know I’m alone in thinking that but even her actions in this episode ring fake to me. Why would she invite any of the people she invited to her and  James party? Even if it is a puppy shower.. it’s James and the people she invited have either been hurt by James or expressed anger at him. Except for scwartz. But Stassi? Stassi hates James. Anytime she has had an encounter with him has always been met wit a look of disgust. Jax and Brittany? Seriously? I.. don’t have any words. Also maybe she doesn’t know who Charles Manson is really, whatever, but I’m sorry another adding to the fake pile is I kept feeling like a lot of the time she speaks she’s trying to be funny and do a classic one liner and it isn’t working. At all.

My second wtf moment, Billie. Even before this season, aside from a few brief scenes where they talked sometimes, Jax and brittany have never been close to Billie. (I say this because other cast memebers in previous seasons have been all about Billie and wanting to be great friends) but there’s never been a close moment with Billie with those two. Also yeah.. they shouldn’t have to invite coworkers that they barley see or interact with, engagement parties are expensive. Also Billie is just awful. As much as I dislike Jax most of the time, I do like that he said Billie has been rude to his friends and why would he want that energy at his engagement party? Also why come at Schena? Schena can’t control who Jax and brittany invite to their party, just like Billie cried that James isn’t her child, Schena isn’t brittany and Jax’s keeper, she can’t dictate who they invite to their own party.

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

know I’m alone in thinking that but even her actions in this episode ring fake to me.

I think your far from alone. Raquel and everything about her including “I don’t have any friends” is all fake. She just doesn’t have any friends who are on a reality tv show she wants to be on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I think your far from alone. Raquel and everything about her including “I don’t have any friends” is all fake. She just doesn’t have any friends who are on a reality tv show she wants to be on.

Okay good. I just remember a few episodes back I said she comes off as fake to me and some people were like no I think she really is that sweet and nice which.. really? And I totally agree about her wanting these reality friends, everything about her inviting the cast memebers screamed this. Again I ask why would she go around inviting these people? Unless for more camera time? It didn’t make any sense and these scenes make her look really stupid. Also I can’t get behind her poor me thing.

• Love 7

Lala and her panic attacks need to stay home.  (The baby bottles can stay too.)   I did appreciate that for once, Lisa seemed to enforce a dress code.

A vacation without Kristen freaking out and making a drunken ass of herself?  Who would have thought?

Also in the "who would have thought" category - - Kristen and the Nugget making out.  Say what now? 

Loved Tom Juan and Mafioso Tom.  Schwartzie is pretty good with accents. 

Katie still annoys.

Funny that Stassi - -she who believes the world should halt for her birthday and make it a national holiday - -thinks a puppy party is crazy.  Sure, girl.  FWIW, I would absolutely take my dog to a puppy party.

Beau, if you're breaking out in hives dealing with Stassi, even 1 percent of the time, it's time to pink slip that relationship. 

As I find Raquel totally inoffensive, I felt bad for how roughly she got shot down by basically everyone.

Billie should probably slow her ride since Lisa is her boss.

I actually liked Jax when he ordered two ice waters, looking out for Brittney's ulcer (since she's apparently not.) 

So Lala is an asshole to everyone but that's okay.  Kristen has been a drunken asshole and that's okay.  Katie has been a preachy, judgmental asshole and that's okay.  Jax has fucked over everyone and that's okay.  But everyone is still pissed at James?  Really?  

• Love 12

Eh I can’t feel for Raquel getting shot down, she was asking three people who have openly expressed dislike for James. The only one is even friendly to her iut of who asked (aside from scwartz)is Brittany  and like Brittany said she really doesn’t want to be around James. Like why would Raquel even want to invite Stassi? The only two times they have had conversations Stassi has pretty much said you an an idiot for staying with James. It gets a side eye from me. Sorry I can’t feel for her.

I just watched the after show.. that’s interesting information about Lisa throwing the Toms under the bus. Also interesting that the fourth wall is being broken kind of here. Also again interesting she didn’t show anything of this reaction of being mad that they went to Mexico because on the show she told them to, that’s strange, I would think she would want to control the narrative after that interview came out and make it seem like THEY made a decision to go to Mexico and not her telling them to. Wonder if this will be brought up on the reunion? Things almost got sort of heated when last reunion Tom Tom was brought up. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Oh and I’ve hosted two puppy showers, one for my aunt and one at work for a good friend. Both were way, way more fun than any baby shower I’ve been to - because there was a puppy there!

As a 55 yo single woman w no kids who has rescued 12 pets over my adult life, all but one being a puppy or kitten, I am mad at myself for not having numerous critter showers!!!!

15 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

When LvP was getting after Lala about wearing stripper clothes to host. I realized that I couldn't remember when they stopped wearing the season 1 handkerchiefs that tried to pass as dresses. 

WORD!!!! The whole tootie & boobs showing too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Imagine having Jax think you’re vapid and stupid and it’s true!

My god, this is tragic.

ETA:  One of the things I really like about their beach trips is that most of the time the girls don’t have their make up spackled on and you can see how pretty they all are without it. Also, white parties pre-date Puffy... 😑

Edited by DrSparkles
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I don’t have any issue with the puppy party, that does seem like fun, but the fact that both Raquel and James seemed confused about why people wouldn’t go and it’s like, look who you are asking? And we’re supposed to feel bad for her? I mean no. Sorry I’m not sorry that I can’t and I find the whole fake.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Interesting...........

I'm not really watching Beverly Hills because it's boring, repetitive, and histrionic, but Vanderpump Rules is where Lisa's shadiness is most apparent because she doesn't think enough of the cast to try to hide it. She insists that they go on a trip to Mexico and then gives interviews where she says these immature dopes went to Mexico right after we opened. She holds onto their checks for more than a year without depositing them. She refuses to give the Toms a partnership contract. They've been asking for a term sheet from the moment they gave her the $100K and only received it right before TomTom opened. She complains about waiting weeks and weeks to get a cocktail list from the guys, but conveniently leaves out that those weeks when they weren't giving her a cocktail list was when she had isolated herself because she was mourning her brother. And guess what's happening at SUR tonight even though he was "fired" and didn't have to work there.

• Love 14
(edited)
21 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not really watching Beverly Hills because it's boring, repetitive, and histrionic, but Vanderpump Rules is where Lisa's shadiness is most apparent because she doesn't think enough of the cast to try to hide it. She insists that they go on a trip to Mexico and then gives interviews where she says these immature dopes went to Mexico right after we opened. She holds onto their checks for more than a year without depositing them. She refuses to give the Toms a partnership contract. They've been asking for a term sheet from the moment they gave her the $100K and only received it right before TomTom opened. She complains about waiting weeks and weeks to get a cocktail list from the guys, but conveniently leaves out that those weeks when they weren't giving her a cocktail list was when she had isolated herself because she was mourning her brother. And guess what's happening at SUR tonight even though he was "fired" and didn't have to work there.

Yeah as I said in my post I’m curious as why she kept telling them to go on a trip on the show if she was going to do interviews acting like they went because they wanted to and not because she said to. I feel like she has pull on this show for what she wants on it and what she doesn’t. Also funny that the after show called her out on it too! Are producers getting over her crap on this show too?

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Funny that Stassi - -she who believes the world should halt for her birthday and make it a national holiday - -thinks a puppy party is crazy.  Sure, girl.  FWIW, I would absolutely take my dog to a puppy party.

I'm pretty sure Stassi only thought it was a dumb idea because it came from James and Raquel. If Stassi had thought of it first then it would be the best most fun idea ever.

1 hour ago, DrSparkles said:

As a 55 yo single woman w no kids who has rescued 12 pets over my adult life, all but one being a puppy or kitten, I am mad at myself for not having numerous critter showers!!!!

Especially if you've been to a bunch of baby showers! Turnabout is fair play.

3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Schwartz was watching 2.5 Men while having sex. 

“It was a good episode.”

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine described a date "We went to a restaurant. I had the lobster bisque. Yada, yada, yada. He never called." (where she yada's out the sex.) Then Seinfeld says "You yada'd the best part!" And Elaine replies "I mentioned the bisque." 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

Interesting...........

Did Katie make a “Trail of Tears” reference/joke? I went back a couple of times and that’s what it sounded like to me, but I’m hoping I misheard.

My dog wants them to all stop “meowing”- he doesn’t like when cats or humans do it!

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah as I said in my post I’m curious as why she kept telling them to go on a trip on the show if she was going to do interviews acting like they went because they wanted to and not because she said to. I feel like she has pull on this show for what she wants on it and what she doesn’t. Also funny that the after show called her out on it too! Are producers getting over her crap on this show too?

I think production is coming around to understanding that LVP's bars and restaurants are important to the show, Lisa less so, but the show lives and dies by what the moron brigade gets up to. This means that they can be a little less generous to Lisa in the edit.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Is it really normal to go up to someone and ask why I'm not invited to their party?  I would never do that!  But I'm pretty wimpy and wouldn't want to hear the reason.  lol

And not just any random, weekend kegger... their engagement party! What she was really asking is “why are you keeping me from the season finale?” but IRL it would take major bravado to march up to a coworker whose close friends you were actively feuding with and ask why you aren’t invited to her engagement party. 

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, DoubleUTeeEff said:

I'm pretty sure Stassi only thought it was a dumb idea because it came from James and Raquel. If Stassi had thought of it first then it would be the best most fun idea ever.

Especially if you've been to a bunch of baby showers! Turnabout is fair play.

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine described a date "We went to a restaurant. I had the lobster bisque. Yada, yada, yada. He never called." (where she yada's out the sex.) Then Seinfeld says "You yada'd the best part!" And Elaine replies "I mentioned the bisque." 

BABY SHOWERS, BRIDAL SHOWERS, WEDDINGS, MORE SHOWERS!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

BABY SHOWERS, BRIDAL SHOWERS, WEDDINGS, MORE SHOWERS!!!

I’m really not opposed to a puppy shower, per se, but I do agree with Stassi that Raquel doesn’t quite get what “shower” means- since she and James have had their dog for awhile. Besides James sucking, Raquel needs to learn how to brand her parties a bit better.

I have a friend who, like me, doesn’t plan to have kids. She’s in a long-term partnership, but she also doesn’t plan to have a wedding. A few years ago she texted me because she and her partner were approved by a rescue to adopt their first dog. I texted her back: “You’re expecting!” Unfortunately, she and I live thousands of miles away from each other now, but I told her if I lived closer I would host a doggie shower for her (we’ve both been to a lot of baby and wedding showers and bought a lot of gifts) and have everyone show up with presents for her future dog.

90A803E7-094E-4A3D-BE85-060486001985.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
45 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I am wondering what Lisa hopes to accomplish by doing this. She made the Toms look irresponsible to a few people. Which kind of reflects poorly on her for “going into business” with them. 

But then people start to learn the truth, and once again, she looks bad for misrepresenting what happened. 

I can’t understand her goal. Just a few moments, embarrassing them? Is it worth it?

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

And thank you for posting this. Would you consider doing that every week? My phone doesn’t seem to like the Bravo website. 

I found them on youtube 🙂 I'm geoblocked from the bravo website 😉 But yes, I can 🙂

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

And thank you for posting this. Would you consider doing that every week? My phone doesn’t seem to like the Bravo website. 

You can find the after show videos on YouTube. Just go to the Bravo channel. They usually show up on YouTube as soon as the episode airs.

1 hour ago, jkitty said:

And not just any random, weekend kegger... their engagement party! What she was really asking is “why are you keeping me from the season finale?” but IRL it would take major bravado to march up to a coworker whose close friends you were actively feuding with and ask why you aren’t invited to her engagement party. 

I kind of think they should have sucked it up and invited her just because the engagement party is likely to be the finale party. The party was at the end of August and that's around when they wrap. Considering that Tom and Katie were forced to invite Lala and had to beg to invite Katie and Stassi, Jax could have sucked it up. Lala then repaid Tom and Katie's generosity by getting stupid drunk, heckling Kristen, and trying to start a fist fight. Lala spent that entire season flashing her tits, talking shit about Katie, and just generally being a nasty asshole by repeatedly saying she'd fuck Schwartz during one of his drunken cheating episodes.

The biggest difference between the two engagement parties is that Katie and Tom's was at Villa Rosa and SUR and Jax and Brittany's is at the Inn of the Seventh Ray. So Katie's was likely free and Jax' is most assuredly not. So I get why Jax would not want to spend that cash on someone who he's only neutral about. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I am baffled as to Sur's dress code. So, OK, Lala was reprimanded about wearing what looked like a sports bra as a shirt. We've previously seen sleeveless, low-cut, and strapless. We've seen short, as evidenced by the uniforms themselves. We've seen midriff--and even after Lala put a T-shirt on, she adjusted it to be belly-baring. So what was the issue with her original getup--bare shoulders and bare belly all at once?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5

Who would you take in a psychosomatic illness off?

In this corner we have Lala and her anxiety disorder that is only soothed by compression handshakes that result in excessive camera time!

And in this corner we have Beau and his stress hives that are ameliorated by his partners apologies for joint misbehavior!

At this point I think it’s too close to call...

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

I keep thinking that anyone who grew up in California has heard about Charles Manson, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm living in Switzerland and I know about Charles Manson (and presently watching a docu on Planete CI !)

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

The Beau and Stassi storyline is starting to play out like a cheezy soap opera. I find both of them irritating for different reasons. 

It's not fun watching a "reformed" bitch be with a wimpy nice guy.  Beau has no balls. Seeing a grown man cry,  showing his eczema breakouts due to the stress of the relationship didn't make me feel sorry for him.  He looks like a complete pussy.  And apparently it's Stassi world and we're just living in it as she treats Beau like her lapdog.  She can put on the nice act but I think the real Stassi is the megabitch from the first 3 seasons.  She needed to make nice with the rest of the cast to get back on the show. 

I'm beginning to think that Beau's in this relationship for some airtime on a popular TV show, as he is a "professional" actor. Saw him in a 3M commercial during the holidays. Highly doubt he'd be with Stassi if she wasn't on the show.  If any of their relationship is for reals, then Stassi treats Beau like shit because he allows her to get away with it. 

Grow some cajones and walk out on her at least once, dude. Damn.

I was on Stassi's side here, and normally I think Stassi is way over the top.  She's amusing (I mean, no one can come up with better, more vindictive, descriptive threats of violence than Stassi), but, she can be a lot.  Still, her side of the argument on this trip was, let's go to bed, it's 3 am and I'm tired, we've been out drinking until 3 am, so let's just go to sleep.  And Beau is all "don't be a wet blanket, this is vacation! Let's go have fun!"  I'm with Stassi here, if it was 10 pm, then I could see Beau's point, but at 3 am, you've been out, having fun for a long time and it's not crazy to think maybe we just call it a night.  Or hell, just you go and have fun, I'm going to call it.  

Guilting her for not wanting to be out partying until 5 am or later? Yeah, that's crap.

21 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

On the one hand, she took a year to cash that check.  On the other hand, I can't imagine not substituting a new check for the old one when closing the account or signing the term sheet if that is what really happened.  How do you forget what account a 50,000 check is written against.

This.  I would have taken LVP a new check when I cancelled the first account rather than waiting until she tried to cash it.  He obviously knew she hadn't cashed it yet. 

1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I am baffled as to Sur's dress code. So, OK, Lala was reprimanded about wearing what looked like a sports bra as a shirt. We've previously seen sleeveless, low-cut, and strapless. We've seen short, as evidenced by the uniforms themselves. We've seen midriff--and even after Lala put a T-shirt on, she adjusted it to be belly-baring. So what was the issue with her original getup--bare shoulders and bare belly all at once?

I found this weird too.  I'm pretty sure if Lala had a sheer shirt over her outfit, LVP wouldn't have said a word.  It was too much, but, I'm just not sure where the line is.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, smores said:

Or hell, just you go and have fun, I'm going to call it.  

But Beau suggested that he do that and she said she didn’t want him going out at all and then then next night when he did come home with her she complained that he didn’t act happy enough to be there.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Last year was the 30th anniversary of the white party (dinner) in Paris, France. 

No, not that. 🙂  This is where I went to my first white party, many 🌙 s  ago

https://www.gayout.com/white-party-week-miami

3 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I’m really not opposed to a puppy shower, per se, but I do agree with Stassi that Raquel doesn’t quite get what “shower” means- since she and James have had their dog for awhile. Besides James sucking, Raquel needs to learn how to brand her parties a bit better.

I have a friend who, like me, doesn’t plan to have kids. She’s in a long-term partnership, but she also doesn’t plan to have a wedding. A few years ago she texted me because she and her partner were approved by a rescue to adopt their first dog. I texted her back: “You’re expecting!” Unfortunately, she and I live thousands of miles away from each other now, but I told her if I lived closer I would host a doggie shower for her (we’ve both been to a lot of baby and wedding showers and bought a lot of gifts) and have everyone show up with presents for her future dog.

90A803E7-094E-4A3D-BE85-060486001985.jpeg

I identified so hard with this episode!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Drogo said:

The moral of the story is, if Lala isn't the center of attention for longer than 10 minutes she dies.

If she dies, she dies.   (TM Rocky - please tell me I’m not the only one who thought that).

So Scheana was upset that Lala wasn’t making out with her the night before after being ‘so supportive’?  You’d have to pay me a lot of $$ to hang around her.  She’s just too much. Adam is hot and clearly using her to get on the show.

I think all anxiety attacks are different but Lala’s do seems bit...odd. Wonder if she’s pissed at the reunion once she saw all them questioning her in their talking heads.

I think Raquel just thinks that the group let bygones be bygones and are buddies with Lala, so why can’t they do the same for her and James. I honestly don’t get the Lala love either to be honest.

I really hope Beau isn’t playing Stassi.

Also liked seeing the mention of the friendship of Ariana and Kristen. 

I actually like when this group gets along and are all cohesive.  

Oh and would a bank really cash a check after so long anyway, especially such a large  amount?  

Edited by KLJ
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

The spot where they had dinner at the beginning of the episode looked beautiful.

I know many people that suffer from anxiety. While I understand that it may vary from person to person, I have never seen someone behave like when when dealing with it. I don't want to say that she's making up these anxiety issues...but I do think it very possibly that the way she's dealing with them is because she does want people to know so the attention is on her. Anxiety is not about outwardly diagnosing the severity of your attack. Stop asking how you look and just ask yourself how you feel?

Scheana's insecurities are exhausting - I see her point, but I don't agree with how she arrived at her point. Of all the things, to have that revelation because Lala didn't make out with her at the club...lol.

People do some out of the box things for their pets so I'm not bothered by their event, but I don't understand why they would be surprised by the others not wanting to come. I thought Stassi was out of line comparing Racquel to a woman that was in love with a cult leader and murderer. That's not witty at all. Also, Racquel seems to be really aggravated with how difficult it is to land a more regular spot on this show with everyone freezing her out because of James...or so it seems because I don't see why she needs to make friends with those particular people.

Bille is so extra...she thinks that she was walking away to avoid doing or saying something stupid AFTER cussing at her boss. Yeah boo, you're real smart. I get why Billie may feel sensitive to being left out of things, but acting like you're entitled to be a part of other people's experiences is not how you healthily cope with those past issues and it certainly won't earn you kindness if you react with abrasiveness. I thought Brittany handled it well and I was half expecting for Billie to push back. Thankfully, she didn't.

I can't get over LVP's outfit in this last part of this episode. She looked like  grandma hobbling in heels when she was walking alongside Sandoval outside, lol. Schwartz's cheques bouncing, lol. It did take a year for LVP to cash the cheques but there were too many opportunities for Schwartz to have corrected that issue before the cheques getting bounced...the most obvious being the point when LVP told them that she would be cashing the cheques. At the very least, he could have flagged the issue with her and let her know that he needed to re-issue.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KLJ said:

I think all anxiety attacks are different but Lala’s do seems bit...odd. Wonder if she’s pissed at the reunion once she saw all them questioning her in their talking heads.

Don’t know about Lala but Jax and Brittany were on WWHL last night and they mentioned how bad the reunion shoot was. Andy asked them if they’d gone out drinking after filming the reunion and they said they’d gotten trashed. I know they all do that all the time, but it sounded like this reunion was particularly tough and it sounds, unsurprisingly, like the bad revolved around James.

• Love 2

As someone who has had anxiety and panic attacks, they have varied in different instances but I’ve never experienced any like Lala. Not to go into too much detail but I’ve expressed in these shows episode forums that I have a medical disability and most of my attacks stem from those situations but for me, I’ve never constantly asked people how I feel, if anything my attacks have caused me to become more shut down and less talkative and more physical things Involuntary happen. 

Like I said they are different for everyone. Also while I don’t want people to acknowledge me in the way Lala did with needing  people tomouch her hands and face, for me, as I said since my attacks stem from a certain situation, I need people to suggest an option and it helps me when they remind me to  calm down and breathe normally. That’s just me though.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, politichick said:

I keep thinking that anyone who grew up in California has heard about Charles Manson, but maybe I'm wrong.

I subbed on Monday for a high school study hall.  At some point, a boy said he thought Ted Bundy was "cool".

The reaction from everyone else was a very swift smack down of his opinion.  What truly impressed me and kind of made me sad, was that these teenagers refuted the opinion with facts.  They knew so much about a serial killer from roughly 40 years ago. 

So.  My conclusion?

Raquel lives in a bubble.

• Love 11

Beau's performance where he plays Stassi's victim as well as her hero was pretty awful.  She's going to be afraid to ever be upset about ANYTHING if it always ends in him crying and showing her his STRESS INDUCED HIVES and saying how lucky she is to have him.  In that regard, he's almost worse than her other boyfriends.  They controlled her by just being alpha jerks, this guy is just making her feel guilty for having opinions.

He posted an insta-story yesterday--they were having a similar debate on The View, and Whoopie sided with Beau (just let him go out and party) and he was making insta stories to rub it in about how WRONG she was, as she sat quietly on the couch.

I don't know--I mean... the real "solution" to that whole argument was for Stassi to go to bed alone and let Beau do whatever he wanted.  But the argument couldn't even reach that point, because Beau went into full guilt-trip mode to make her feel bad and back down. 

• Love 7
On 4/9/2019 at 12:44 AM, geauxaway said:

They could have been cordial about it.  They act like they are the perfect couple model and they ARE NOT!   Jax should be groveling at all times. 

And then on to the Billie debacle. Let’s be real here.  Brittany dissed on Billie because of her inherent beliefs.  That scene was so beyond fake, Brittany was struggling for words where she really just wanted to say my people will not be OK with you.  

Other than Brittany's mom being nervous about her daughters boyfriend being bi, I haven't seen any sign that they are transphobic.  I live in Kentucky and my daughter is trans. I am in two very large groups of parents (over 2k) , one in Lexington and one in Northern Ky.  We aren't as backwoods as you may think, here in KY.

That being said, Billie is toxic and is bringing her journey into things were it makes no sense.

• Love 5

I just need to mention that it is disturbing to hear that all of those people were working at a restaurant while complaining about having active diarrhea!!  I work in public health and that is a big no no.  I wonder if the local health department investigated an outbreak associated with the restaurants.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, angelusgirl said:

Other than Brittany's mom being nervous about her daughters boyfriend being bi, I haven't seen any sign that they are transphobic.  I live in Kentucky and my daughter is trans. I am in two very large groups of parents (over 2k) , one in Lexington and one in Northern Ky.  We aren't as backwoods as you may think, here in KY.

That being said, Billie is toxic and is bringing her journey into things were it makes no sense.

Well brittany and Jax are getting married by a priest with some very strong views about certain things in the realm of the lgbtq community . That said I don’t think that that’s why Billie was not invited. She wasn’t invited because she isn’t close with Brittany or Jax and Jax doesn’t like Billie. I stand by him with how he feels considering Billie has treated his friends poorly.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

That was my issue with it. It was just so out of nowhere, and really came off as an attempt to emotionally manipulate people into hanging out with them. 

Also, can we talk about how creepy that flier was? They used their TH looks from the show, and the dog is featured front and center....but then his little dog head is randomly lurking in the background as well. It's truly bizarre. 

21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am wondering what Lisa hopes to accomplish by doing this. She made the Toms look irresponsible to a few people. Which kind of reflects poorly on her for “going into business” with them. 

But then people start to learn the truth, and once again, she looks bad for misrepresenting what happened. 

I can’t understand her goal. Just a few moments, embarrassing them? Is it worth it?

I think LVP has simply gotten too Machiavellian. She's pulling a lot of dumb shit over on BH too. She's creating drama just for the sake of it and she probably can't keep track of what she said/did to whom and why. She's definitely lost her touch. 

19 hours ago, bosawks said:

Who would you take in a psychosomatic illness off?

In this corner we have Lala and her anxiety disorder that is only soothed by compression handshakes that result in excessive camera time!

And in this corner we have Beau and his stress hives that are ameliorated by his partners apologies for joint misbehavior!

At this point I think it’s too close to call...

I see both of them and raise you Season One Scheana, complete with busted tooth, twisted ankle, and funky eye. 

2 hours ago, Vipbrj said:

He posted an insta-story yesterday--they were having a similar debate on The View, and Whoopie sided with Beau (just let him go out and party) and he was making insta stories to rub it in about how WRONG she was, as she sat quietly on the couch.

To be fair, Stassi shared those stories on HER Insta. I think they're both laughing about it now. 

And Whoppie didn't exactly say, "just let him go out and party". She said, "When I'm ready to go, I do. I don't care if you come with me." 

I still tend to see both of their sides. I just hope they can find a balance that works for both of them. 

• Love 8