Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: End of an Era

• Start Topic

I laughed for a good minute at that puppy shower flier. Hilarious.

Also funny was Jax thinking they were going to say grace when he saw Brittany holding Lala's hand.

. .    <------- The two shits I couldn't give that Billie isn't invited somewhere.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Yeah the shower part of the puppy thing is.. strange as they ha e had their dog for a while. Just call it a puppy party or wait until it’s the dogs birthday. But my main issue is that clearly Raquel was trying to invite everyone so the party and she and James are on camera and the show. Which again.. I have to side eye, and I’m supposed to believe that she isn’t fake? Sorry, no. You don’t go around and invite people who don’t like one of the main people hosting the party. I cannot feel bad that she got shut down. Also I can’t not roll my eyes when the after show(btw there’s a second part besides the one that was posted here) has James talking about how sweet and beautiful Raquel is for wanting to include everyone.. that’s not why she did it. 

Same with Billie. She isn’t even friends with Brittany or Jax. And whatever maybe off camera the show is footing some of the bill for the engagement party but let’s just say they aren’t, Brittany and Jax are paying for people’s plates at this party.. it cost money for them, Even if Billie wasn’t having fights with their friends, are they even close? Not at all. It’s just odd behavior, Schena however shouldn’t have said anything to her though. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Vipbrj said:

Beau's performance where he plays Stassi's victim as well as her hero was pretty awful.  She's going to be afraid to ever be upset about ANYTHING if it always ends in him crying and showing her his STRESS INDUCED HIVES and saying how lucky she is to have him.  In that regard, he's almost worse than her other boyfriends.  They controlled her by just being alpha jerks, this guy is just making her feel guilty for having opinions.

I couldn’t agree more.  Give me a wolf in wolf’s clothing, like Jax or Lala or Kristen, so even if I despise them at least I know what to expect because I know who I’m dealing with.  A wolf in sheep’s clothing like Beau really makes me uncomfortable.  Though he acts like a bowtied excited puppy, he’s actually quite manipulative and sly.  It feels to me like their relationship is based on “whew, at least Beau doesn’t cheat, so smile, Stassi and be grateful” 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, dosodog said:

I subbed on Monday for a high school study hall.  At some point, a boy said he thought Ted Bundy was "cool".

The reaction from everyone else was a very swift smack down of his opinion.  What truly impressed me and kind of made me sad, was that these teenagers refuted the opinion with facts.  They knew so much about a serial killer from roughly 40 years ago. 

So.  My conclusion?

Raquel lives in a bubble.

I don’t know the context, but... Was he thinking of *AL* Bundy? Who was not cool, but at least didn’t murder anyone. 

Good job on the students’ part.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/8/2019 at 6:29 PM, Steph J said:

People still have white parties?  It's time to get a new idea.

It's going to be Lit AF, total 🔥🔥🔥 (insert eyeroll)

On 4/8/2019 at 6:37 PM, nytonc said:

Ugh Lala with the panic attacks!

Lala's panic attacks are very performative.

On 4/8/2019 at 7:02 PM, njbchlover said:

Charles Manson?  "I don't know who that is......" said with a completely straight, but unabasedly quizzical face.

Seriously??  

With her growing up in California this stumps me.  I just randomly sent my 17 year old niece a text asking if she knew who he was and she came back with a correct answer instantly.

On 4/9/2019 at 1:13 AM, ivygirl said:

As much as I loved this... I can’t be the only one calculating how expensive that was in hotel prices. ($6 per chip pack, $5 per bubble tape... lol)

“It’s SUR’s first white party!” Awesome if it was 1990, but 2018? Might as well have a donut wall and mason jar cocktails if you want to be trendy.

No wonder his check bounced.

On 4/9/2019 at 6:37 AM, Carolina Girl said:

And I'm going to stick up a little for Raquel here - she may have been referring to the woman Stassi mentioned rather than Manson himself.  Doesn't mean I think she's smart - I don't like her at all - I think if she could kick James to the curb and stay relevant to the show, she'd do it in a heartbeat.  

So Raquel sucks less just because she's only fucking James to be on tv?

On 4/9/2019 at 11:35 AM, psychoticstate said:

So Lala is an asshole to everyone but that's okay.  Kristen has been a drunken asshole and that's okay.  Katie has been a preachy, judgmental asshole and that's okay.  Jax has fucked over everyone and that's okay.  But everyone is still pissed at James?  Really?  

Lala has access to a PJ and they are all actually friends with Kristin, Katie, and Jax.  No one likes James and all he's got are a beemer and bottle service at a stupid 18+ club in a mall so there is no reason to forgive him.  

23 hours ago, politichick said:

I keep thinking that anyone who grew up in California has heard about Charles Manson, but maybe I'm wrong.

Agreed.  

You could almost see Raquel having Winnie the Pooh flashbacks when everyone was turning down her invitation.  Poor thing just seems so dim.  That being said, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to hang out with her and James.

I'm so over Billie feeling entitled to invites to things because feeling left out is a trigger for her.  Just because you don't like feeling left out doesn't mean people have to invite you.  Get over yourself.  In my opinion she just has a general air of entitlement overall and that might have to do with how she copes with her life experiences, or it could be that she feels she brings a lot to the show, but I don't feel like giving her any leeway because I think she's an asshole and not in an amusing way.

Overall this was a fun episode.  Not a lot happened, but there were some funny scenes and lines.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I don’t know the context, but... Was he thinking of *AL* Bundy? Who was not cool, but at least didn’t murder anyone. 

Good job on the students’ part.

No.  He just brought it up out of the blue.  He thought Ted was "cool" because he was able to fool women with his looks.

I really can't describe my reaction because I still am kind of stunned.  But thankfully the other kids were able to express their shock.

Sometimes teenage boys will say the worst things to a sub that they normally wouldn't.  So maybe he was looking for a reaction. I'd really like to believe his moral compass isnt actually messed up.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 6

I don’t think Raquel’s not knowing who Charles Manson is has anything to do with being a millennial. I’m an early millennial and know who he is and have known for a while as do most people I know who are millennials. Raquel is barely a millennial though. She was born in 1994 and 1995 is the last year of the millennial generation. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Neveragain said:

Though he acts like a bowtied excited puppy, he’s actually quite manipulative and sly.  It feels to me like their relationship is based on “whew, at least Beau doesn’t cheat, so smile, Stassi and be grateful” 

Exactly, and I'm sick of everyone including her mother telling her she is so lucky to have him and not to "blow" it. As far as all her friends loving Beau, well, they all loved Patrick, too. Until they broke up then it was an entirely different story. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Exactly, and I'm sick of everyone including her mother telling her she is so lucky to have him and not to "blow" it. As far as all her friends loving Beau, well, they all loved Patrick, too. Until they broke up then it was an entirely different story. 

Ugh her mother is the worst 

• Love 4
On 4/10/2019 at 4:02 PM, Neveragain said:

I couldn’t agree more.  Give me a wolf in wolf’s clothing, like Jax or Lala or Kristen, so even if I despise them at least I know what to expect because I know who I’m dealing with.  A wolf in sheep’s clothing like Beau really makes me uncomfortable.  Though he acts like a bowtied excited puppy, he’s actually quite manipulative and sly.  It feels to me like their relationship is based on “whew, at least Beau doesn’t cheat, so smile, Stassi and be grateful” 

Yeah Beau was coming off quite well before this season and in the start of this season  but ever since the Mexico episode he’s been throwing me off and I’m sorry but he is gaslighting her.

Also what’s even worst is that one of the recap podcasts I listen was saying about last weeks episodethat it’s kind of funny that Jax went to Stassi and was like “if you break up, we want beau and you’re out” and then commented that it’s great that the group feels the way about beau that they feel about Jax and brittany, like if Brittany and Jax break up, the gang would keep brittany. No. That isn’t funny. I rolled my eyes so hard when the hosts of the podcast thought that was so great and funny. It’s not. Hasn’t Stassi already been though that? Hi, season one, she and Jax broke up and her friends PICKED Jax! If you watch season one again it’s actually kind of sad how the girls easily picked Jax over her. It would be gross for them to pick beau over her now.

• Love 8
On 4/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, bosawks said:

I think Beau is doing a public service in showing that if you're going to get a tattoo don't go cheap and don't slack on your maintenance.

Friends should not let friends tattoo otherwise, don't be a Beau.

I’ve been thinking that maybe he’s in the process of getting it removed and that’s why it looks so faded? I don’t have tattoos so I don’t know about maintenance, but I have seen my sister’s mostly blue in color tattoo in the process of getting removed and it looked all faded after a couple of treatments like Beau’s does. 

Unrelated, but at that dinner when Lala was panicking, I think Stassi sort of subtlety pointed out that she (Lala) had been “partying” very late the night before. From experience, I know that staying up until five in the morning drinking and taking Adderall leads to panic attacks the next day. I can only imagine how much worse the feeling is if coke is involved instead. If Lala has had anxiety her whole life, either or both seem like a combo she should know to avoid. Or she should know to add some Xanax or Klonopin to that other shit.

Lastly, no one else noticed that the flyer for the puppy shower said that it was “pastel” themed, and attendees needed to wear pastels? That’s a thing? Lol. And, it was from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on a Thursday? I know they work at restaurants, but everyone’s just around in the middle of the day on a weekday? And I’m guessing Raquel has no actual job? So James is supporting his entire family AND her?

I can’t snark on a puppy shower, as I had a bar mitzvah for my own dog when he turned 13. But it was on a Saturday like all bar mitzvahs are. ☺️ It also did not have a color scheme. 

Edited by SimonSeymour
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 4/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah Beau was coming off quite well before this season and in the start of this season  but ever since the Mexico episode he’s been throwing me off and I’m sorry but he is gaslighting her.

Also what’s even worst is that one of the recap podcasts I listen was saying about last weeks episodethat it’s kind of funny that Jax went to Stassi and was like “if you break up, we want beau and you’re out” and then commented that it’s great that the group feels the way about beau that they feel about Jax and brittany, like if Brittany and Jax break up, the gang would keep brittany. No. That isn’t funny. I rolled my eyes so hard when the hosts of the podcast thought that was so great and funny. It’s not. Hasn’t Stassi already been though that? Hi, season one, she and Jax broke up and her friends PICKED Jax! If you watch season one again it’s actually kind of sad how the girls easily picked Jax over her. It would be gross for them to pick beau over her now.

That's actually not what happened. If you go back and watch the Vanderpump Rules Uncensored special that aired during season 4, you'll see that there's a lot more happening behind the scenes that never made it to air. If you've seen the episode the relationship (aka Fucking/Fighting) chart, it's that episode.*

Stassi revealed that she was cheating on Jax with Frank before filming began and during season 1. Kristen and Katie knew about this and kept urging her to come clean. Their position was that Jax was a lying piece of shit, but Stassi's cheating ass wasn't morally superior either. Furthermore, the entire group had made this pact that they would try to be as truthful as possible while filming the show, but Stassi immediately violated that. Katie and Kristen weren't letting it go, which is why Stassi began icing them out almost immediately. It's why her new crew of best friends shows up the second day in Las Vegas and there's no real explanation for it.

Kristen and Katie didn't pick Jax; they ended up on his side by default because Stassi insisted on lying and refused to speak to them.

https://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/season-1/blogs/9-biggest-secrets-revealed-in-the-pumprules-uncensored-special

It's a hard episode to find, but I've seen it on Dailymotion.

*Someone on Reddit updated the infamous chart. It's beautiful.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

Unrelated, but at that dinner when Lala was panicking, I think Stassi sort of subtlety pointed out that she (Lala) had been “partying” very late the night before. From experience, I know that staying up until five in the morning drinking and taking Adderall leads to panic attacks the next day. I can only imagine how much worse the feeling is if coke is involved instead. If Lala has had anxiety her whole life, either or both seem like a combo she should know to avoid. Or she should know to add some Xanax or Klonopin to that other shit.

It looked like Molly to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Just to play Devil’s advocate... We’re giving Stassi a pass on acting irrational every time it’s late and she’s drunk. Why doesn’t Beau also get a pass for drunkenly crying and saying he feels battered? The next day he apologized just like she did. And unless I missed him saying something egregious while sober, they both seem to acknowledge they have an issue with this drinking thing—specifically during the hours of 1:00-5:00 am. That’s the part they need to focus on—plan while sober how are we going to avoid this in the future? What can each of them do differently? However, he did choose that stupid, wooden bowtie while sober, so one point against Beau right there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Just to play Devil’s advocate... We’re giving Stassi a pass on acting irrational every time it’s late and she’s drunk. Why doesn’t Beau also get a pass for drunkenly crying and saying he feels battered?

Maybe because Beau is almost 10 years older than Stassi and no 39 yr old man should be crying and saying he feels abused when there is nothing preventing him from standing up for himself? Of course, as you said, he was drunk and so was Stassi. I hate drunk fighting, it's the worst. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe because Beau is almost 10 years older than Stassi and no 39 yr old man should be crying and saying he feels abused when there is nothing preventing him from standing up for himself? Of course, as you said, he was drunk and so was Stassi. I hate drunk fighting, it's the worst. 

Because he’s a middle-aged man, he’s not allowed to feel emotions and he’s expected to sit there and allow Stassi to scream at him? They’re both “old enough” to learn how to have productive communication skills. Stassi isn’t 22 anymore, herself.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Because he’s a middle-aged man, he’s not allowed to feel emotions and he’s expected to sit there and allow Stassi to scream at him? They’re both “old enough” to learn how to have productive communication skills. Stassi isn’t 22 anymore, herself.

I didn't think she was yelling, but maybe I'm not remembering right.  He can feel however he wants but if he honestly feels battered, he is messed up and/or has a screwy perception of the world.  That word has implications in that it is saying the other person is being abusive and I don't think that should be thrown around.

• Love 3
On 4/10/2019 at 9:34 AM, Vipbrj said:

Beau's performance where he plays Stassi's victim as well as her hero was pretty awful.  She's going to be afraid to ever be upset about ANYTHING if it always ends in him crying and showing her his STRESS INDUCED HIVES and saying how lucky she is to have him.  In that regard, he's almost worse than her other boyfriends.  They controlled her by just being alpha jerks, this guy is just making her feel guilty for having opinions.

He posted an insta-story yesterday--they were having a similar debate on The View, and Whoopie sided with Beau (just let him go out and party) and he was making insta stories to rub it in about how WRONG she was, as she sat quietly on the couch.

I don't know--I mean... the real "solution" to that whole argument was for Stassi to go to bed alone and let Beau do whatever he wanted.  But the argument couldn't even reach that point, because Beau went into full guilt-trip mode to make her feel bad and back down. 

Yes.  I dated someone before who every time I brought up a concern or issue that I had in the relationship, any doubts, would freak out.  They'd tell me how they're broken or they couldn't sleep because what I said or how they now doubt everything about themselves or how they doubt us.  It was all out of manipulation because it made me keep my mouth shut because I didn't want to deal with the fallout.  Now, I think Beau is a billion times better than my ex, but based on my own experience, if you are in love with someone and they react to any type of critical opinion or disagreement by putting the relationship as a whole into question or talking about how they couldn't sleep, etc., then it can have the effect of making the other person, if they are desperate enough to keep the relationship, shut up and take it because they don't want to upset the person.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Just to play Devil’s advocate... We’re giving Stassi a pass on acting irrational every time it’s late and she’s drunk. Why doesn’t Beau also get a pass for drunkenly crying and saying he feels battered? The next day he apologized just like she did. And unless I missed him saying something egregious while sober, they both seem to acknowledge they have an issue with this drinking thing—specifically during the hours of 1:00-5:00 am. That’s the part they need to focus on—plan while sober how are we going to avoid this in the future? What can each of them do differently? However, he did choose that stupid, wooden bowtie while sober, so one point against Beau right there.

Very reasonable post. I think they both have valid complaints. I don't see this as some huge issue. But it is an issue they need to talk about while SOBER and come to some agreement about. 

But I still like Beau. I like Stassi. I like them together. I don't think he's manipulating her or gaslighting her. I don't think she's trying to control him. I think they were drinking and got emotional and had a fight. Not the end of the world. 

And I don't think Beau literally meant he was "battered". I think he just felt BERATED. Like he was being nagged, and felt overwhelmed by it. Everything is heightened when you're drunk. I think that was just the first word that came to mind. 

• Love 11
On 4/9/2019 at 1:25 AM, dosodog said:

Yes!

I was completely charmed by Tom Juan.  Rose petals are nice, but when you include beef jerky, doritos and candy?

Game on!

He could have had me at straight up skittles! (well almost, I´d love some Doritos and champagne too)

• Love 1

Stassi's request for Beau to leave the party 'early' and go back to the hotel with her is not an excessive request, in my opinion. However, from what I understand, the crux of the problem is why she didn't want to leave without him and was upset that he wasn't over the moon excited to leave the party earlier than the others. I think Stassi even admitted so herself - she has insecurities and a general distrust when it comes to men and her need to have Beau by her side is because of her own paranoia of what he's doing when he's not with her at night. She doesn't feel that way because of anything Beau has done - it's her own baggage she's bringing into the relationship and I believe he used the term 'battered' to describe the emotional state of feeling repeatedly punished for something the men before him have done (and not him). I don't think it's unfair or unreasonable that he expressed that opinion and as they both acknowledged and apologized for, having a conversation like that while drunk and in such an heightened state was not productive to either of them. And whether Beau is 2 years older or 20 years old, Stassi's emotional expression shouldn't be overlooked while Beaut's is focused on because at the end of the day, Stassi is 30 years old - that's old enough.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 8

Regarding the Charles Manson thing:

1. There is such a thing of cultural literacy about the world beyond your own experience and that applies to age as well. The Manson murders were a big story in the generation of Raquel’s grandparents. It’s also a major cultural story that has been told and retold. I knew who Leopold and Loeb were. I knew about The Black Dhalua, the Zoot Suite Riots, the Freedom Rider murders, Emmett Till, Bonnie and Clyde, Lizzie Borden, the Lindbergh kidnapping, the Salem Witch Trials, and many other crimes and news stories that happened generations before I was born because they’re a part of American cultural history. I don’t think the issue is that Raquel (or any of these people) are young. I think the issue is they don’t care much about the world outside of their own experience.

2. After that rant (which I think is true) I will have to admit I wasn’t 100% sure if Raquel was talking about Manson or the woman who married him while he was in prison when she said “I don’t know who that is.”

• Love 10
On 4/12/2019 at 11:11 AM, JenE4 said:

Because he’s a middle-aged man, he’s not allowed to feel emotions and he’s expected to sit there and allow Stassi to scream at him?

If you actually read my post, I said that there was nothing preventing him from standing up for himself. 

17 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

1. There is such a thing of cultural literacy about the world beyond your own experience and that applies to age as well. The Manson murders were a big story in the generation of Raquel’s grandparents. It’s also a major cultural story that has been told and retold. I knew who Leopold and Loeb were. I knew about The Black Dhalua, the Zoot Suite Riots, the Freedom Rider murders, Emmett Till, Bonnie and Clyde, Lizzie Borden, the Lindbergh kidnapping, the Salem Witch Trials, and many other crimes and news stories that happened generations before I was born because they’re a part of American cultural history. I don’t think the issue is that Raquel (or any of these people) are young. I think the issue is they don’t care much about the world outside of their own experience.

2. After that rant (which I think is true) I will have to admit I wasn’t 100% sure if Raquel was talking about Manson or the woman who married him while he was in prison when she said “I don’t know who that is.”

I think your first point is dead-on-balls accurate. 

As to your servings point - didn't she go on to ask James who Charles Manson was as they drove away in the car?

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

As to your servings point - didn't she go on to ask James who Charles Manson was as they drove away in the car?

You’re probably right. Sometimes I zone out during this show. 😂

• LOL 2
On 4/13/2019 at 3:04 PM, FozzyBear said:

1. There is such a thing of cultural literacy about the world beyond your own experience and that applies to age as well. The Manson murders were a big story in the generation of Raquel’s grandparents. It’s also a major cultural story that has been told and retold. I knew who Leopold and Loeb were. I knew about The Black Dalia, the Zoot Suit Riots, the Freedom Rider murders, Emmett Till, Bonnie and Clyde, Lizzie Borden, the Lindbergh kidnapping, the Salem Witch Trials, and many other crimes and news stories that happened generations before I was born because they’re a part of American cultural history. I don’t think the issue is that Raquel (or any of these people) are young. I think the issue is they don’t care much about the world outside of their own experience.

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It is accurate, which explains a bunch of my issues with the principal cast. Raquel doesn't know who Charles Manson is. Stassi said that the only people complaining about diversity in film and movies are Black people and that the women complaining about sexual harassment and assault in the MeToo movement were only doing it for publicity. She also has said and done other sketchy things along those lines. In your list, I don't think Raquel is conversant in many of those things, but I have my doubts how knowledgeable Stassi is any of the items in your list that have to do with race. She probably knows about the freedom rider murders. Emmett Till? I think she's probably clueless because I've met white people who were alive when it happened and they don't know.

But once again a lot of this speaks to the kind of upbringing one had. And it looks like Stassi grew up in a household where no one was particularly interested in civil rights and equal justice. #NaziChic is calling someone dumb.

• Love 2
On 4/8/2019 at 10:55 PM, geauxaway said:

Lala is exhausting.  She needs to be institutionalized if this shit is for real (it’s not).  It’s drugs and alcohol.  Supposedly she is in AA now.  

Yes.  Her baby bottle.  🙄🙄🙄

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:00 AM, SimonSeymour said:

I’ve been thinking that maybe he’s in the process of getting it removed and that’s why it looks so faded? I don’t have tattoos so I don’t know about maintenance, but I have seen my sister’s mostly blue in color tattoo in the process of getting removed and it looked all faded after a couple of treatments like Beau’s does. 

Lastly, no one else noticed that the flyer for the puppy shower said that it was “pastel” themed, and attendees needed to wear pastels? That’s a thing? Lol. And, it was from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on a Thursday? I know they work at restaurants, but everyone’s just around in the middle of the day on a weekday? And I’m guessing Raquel has no actual job? So James is supporting his entire family AND her?

I can’t snark on a puppy shower, as I had a bar mitzvah for my own dog when he turned 13. But it was on a Saturday like all bar mitzvahs are. ☺️ It also did not have a color scheme. 

Adderall is worse IMO

• Love 2
On 4/5/2019 at 9:53 PM, OnceSane said:

"End of an Era".
In Mexico, Lala's decision to return to drinking leads to a panic attack; Tom Schwartz finds a unique way to rekindle the romance with Katie; Stassi and Beau try to repair their relationship; Lisa ponders firing a longtime staff member.

I have no recollection of this episode. I must have stopped watching for a season or two or three. 

Lala has a crippling "panic attacks" for the camera. 🙄 Wait, did they play the previous episode again by mistake? I don't know a lot about panic attacks, but I am very skeptical that crowding around, cradling, and stroking her would be good for one. My theory is that she drank too much and was covering for it, plus getting extra camera time as a bonus. I enjoyed it when successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks dressed her down (pardon the pun) for what she was wearing at the hostess stand but then I remembered their normal uniforms aren't that much better. Was this a little bit of "acting" for our benefit? 🤔

Watching "battered" Beau blubbering in bed was cringe-worthy. Holy déjà vu! 

I was amused by Raquel the nitwit begging people to come to she and DJ Muppet-baby's lame "puppy shower", but the way some people declined looked like kicking a puppy. I'm not sure which is worse, not knowing who Charlie Manson was, or thinking the Underground Railroad was a subway. 

I despise Billie and always have. It must be exhausting having to deal with the constant sturm und drang this singularity of need carries around. That said, I enjoyed watching Brittany struggling to explain why Billie hadn't been invited without being accused of "transphobia" and having an tantrum. I also enjoyed inclusive and tolerant businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks reading the riot act to Billie for making that scene. Billie, you knew what you were getting into when you joined this show: you get a chance for exposure for your acting career and she gets the opportunity to show everyone how magnanimous she is for hiring a trans hostess. One doesn't bite the hand that feeds them, eh?

Schwartz laying a trail of rose petals and junk food to their bed was cute.  

I find it hard to believe that successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks scheduled Flat-Iron Tom for a shift at SUR and had to "fire" him to make him work at Tom Tom. That whole bit seemed strangely staged and symbolic to me. 

• Love 2