Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: End of an Era

• Start Topic

In Mexico, Lala's decision to return to drinking leads to a panic attack; Tom Schwartz finds a unique way to rekindle the romance with Katie; Stassi and Beau try to repair their relationship; Lisa ponders firing a longtime staff member.

Airs April 8, 2019.

Is Billie Lee the 'long term staff member '? Please please please. .

Also, one of my daughter's friends has made the long trek from Australia to LA. Silly rabbit didn't realise he'd need bookings to get into any of the Vanderpump establishments. However, he sent me a message from Las Vegas saying that there's a TomTom bar at Caesars! My response was how TF don't i know this? Same day, there's a blind on Tamara Tattles site about an opening where the owner bemoans the lack of cameras but let's us know that certain people from one of her shows weren't there because they 'weren't invited ', although Camille and Joyce and the VPR crew were in attendance. 

I bet she was counting on this opening being the finale perhaps for this season of VPR. RHOBH has wrapped already and it's likely that any footage filmed of the Vegas TomTom will only be seen as flashbacks NEXT season. The reality Gods have turned their face on LVP, by the looks. I hope i get photos from the Vegas TomTom to post here!

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, queenjen said:

bet she was counting on this opening being the finale perhaps for this season of VPR. RH

They stopped filming both shows months ago and the new place just opened last week. The place in Vegas is called Vanderpump Cocktail Garden not TomTom.

I am shocked your son had problem getting into any of the places most people I know have just gone and gotten in without a reservation.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Wicked said:

Awwwww, Schwartzy you did good

Yes!

I was completely charmed by Tom Juan.  Rose petals are nice, but when you include beef jerky, doritos and candy?

Game on!

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m sure if you give enough booze to one of these fools they’ll be able to argue with a puppy.

Or crawl around on their arms and legs trying to kiss (harass) them. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

More like "I NEED MORE ATTENTION" attacks!!  

I'm not buying the panic attacks for one hot second!  

Exactly! Panic attacks are very real and very scary! Lama is not that good an actress.  

Auto corrected to Lama lmao

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
Just now, nytonc said:

Exactly! Panic attacks are very real and very scary! Lama is not that good an actress.  

Auto corrected to Lama lmao

I know - I've had real panic attacks - not that bullshit LaLa was throwing out there.  

• Love 17
(edited)

Ok Rachel = vapid

3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Earlier this season I stated that Raquel was vapid.

I now feel like I have to apologize to the word vapid.

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Earlier this season I stated that Raquel was vapid.

I now feel like I have to apologize to the word vapid.

Charles Manson?  "I don't know who that is......" said with a completely straight, but unabasedly quizzical face.

Seriously??  

• LOL 7
  • Love 15

The Beau and Stassi storyline is starting to play out like a cheezy soap opera. I find both of them irritating for different reasons. 

It's not fun watching a "reformed" bitch be with a wimpy nice guy.  Beau has no balls. Seeing a grown man cry,  showing his eczema breakouts due to the stress of the relationship didn't make me feel sorry for him.  He looks like a complete pussy.  And apparently it's Stassi world and we're just living in it as she treats Beau like her lapdog.  She can put on the nice act but I think the real Stassi is the megabitch from the first 3 seasons.  She needed to make nice with the rest of the cast to get back on the show. 

I'm beginning to think that Beau's in this relationship for some airtime on a popular TV show, as he is a "professional" actor. Saw him in a 3M commercial during the holidays. Highly doubt he'd be with Stassi if she wasn't on the show.  If any of their relationship is for reals, then Stassi treats Beau like shit because he allows her to get away with it. 

Grow some cajones and walk out on her at least once, dude. Damn.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Charles Manson?  "I don't know who that is......" said with a completely straight, but unabasedly quizzical face.

Seriously??  

Asking James who that is as they drove off was great!

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Aww I felt sorry for Raquel.  And even a little for Billie, who mostly brings it on herself, but still, I'm sure it hurts her to be left out.

Stassi was flat out rude, and Brit was kinda unkind for someone who prides herself on being nice.

Meanies!

And yes, fine, I'll sit here at my loser table for one!

😉

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I’d like to know where the Toms got the balls to tell Lisa they were going on vacation right after the bar opened. 

I think LVP supported the idea because she plans to demand a lot from them, once they return. Like, months and months of long shifts with no days off.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I’d like to know where the Toms got the balls to tell Lisa they were going on vacation right after the bar opened. 

They said she told them to do it. She knows that it’s for the show so probably doesn’t care even if they are there more than the others are at SUR I can’t imagine they are doing a lot of the day to day of actually running the business.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think LVP supported the idea because she plans to demand a lot from them, once they return. Like, months and months of long shifts with no days off.

Or, checks that don't bounce?  🙂  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, nytonc said:

She actually told them to do it because after she would own them.

• Love 4

I have so ruined this show stopping by SUR ( and even TomTom recently) during my work trips.  The whole “ I have to put in for time so I can go to Mexico”. Please.  They don’t work at these places.  Peter I have seen but that’s it.  Maybe the Toms are showing their faces occasionally but I keep wondering how long these people can quit their day jobs. 

I got panic attacks out of the blue after suddenly losing my dad so I can’t doubt LaLa for that.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I guess the fact that Travel Kirsten didn't hear her ugly head left a void...and who better to fill it than Lala? Wow. She was something at that dinner. Demanding an ocean view and co-opting all the attention with her "panic attacks".

Who does she think she is, Countess Luann de Lesseps? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
On 4/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, biakbiak said:

They stopped filming both shows months ago and the new place just opened last week. The place in Vegas is called Vanderpump Cocktail Garden not TomTom.

I'm pretty sure that I saw an article that said they filmed it for RHOBH even though filming was wrapped.  Probably as a LvP filler to help cover up that she isn't filming with anyone on the other show.

35 minutes ago, Jel said:

Aww I felt sorry for Raquel.  And even a little for Billie, who mostly brings it on herself, but still, I'm sure it hurts her to be left out.

To me, it felt like James, Raquel, and Billie realized, while the rest of the cast was in Mexico, that their fame whoring strategy to suck up to LvP and "really" work at SUR while creating drama wasn't working that great for them in terms of screen time.  Somehow the chuckle fucks have more clout on who gets to attend filmed events than J/R/B (or I for that matter) would have guessed. 

This entire episode was James/Raquel/Billie showing Scheana levels of desperation to reconcile with the core cast before the season ended.

And wow, they are having none of it and not even pretending to be kind about it.

15 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

She actually told them to do it because after she would own them.

That is what she said.  The actual episode where she said it, felt more like she was making a point that she didn't need them and wanted them out of her hair while she got the bar up and running.  That and not breaking the 4th wall about it being a filming thing.

18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Or, checks that don't bounce?  🙂  

On the one hand, she took a year to cash that check.  On the other hand, I can't imagine not substituting a new check for the old one when closing the account or signing the term sheet if that is what really happened.  How do you forget what account a 50,000 check is written against.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

Brittney. Just say that it's for close friends and family only. Don't tell her that it's because Jax thinks she's not trustworthy. How is that going to de-escalate anything?

Yeah, why did she think that "not trustworthy" was less offensive to Billie than just saying it was because of James?

• Love 13

The way Lala was needing to be squeezed during her panic attack? All I could think was ‘someone get that girl a Thundershirt.’

Billie whining that Lala had been super nasty to her while at Sur and how Lisa didn’t do anything about it? Difference is, Lala was shouting at her co-workers, not Lisa. Lisa will take a whole lot of fights between the staff at her restaurant because it not only creates drama for the show, it’s also dramatic performances for the customers at Sur (many of whom are eating there in hopes of seeing someone shouting at someone else). But no one gets to yell at Lisa at Sur. 

I was surprised that Brittany wasn’t upset that Scheana ran right to Billie to tell her she wasn’t invited to the engagement party, like right to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Oh and I’ve hosted two puppy showers, one for my aunt and one at work for a good friend. Both were way, way more fun than any baby shower I’ve been to - because there was a puppy there!

• Love 19

Jax and Brittany were total dicks to Raquel about the puppy party.  I’ll wait, and hopefully Jax sperm is so fried they won’t ever be able to procreate.  Some day they will be crying for friends to attend their puppy shower.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm pretty sure that I saw an article that said they filmed it for RHOBH even though filming was wrapped.  Probably as a LvP filler to help cover up that she isn't filming with anyone on the other show.

To me, it felt like James, Raquel, and Billie realized, while the rest of the cast was in Mexico, that their fame whoring strategy to suck up to LvP and "really" work at SUR while creating drama wasn't working that great for them in terms of screen time.  Somehow the chuckle fucks have more clout on who gets to attend filmed events than J/R/B (or I for that matter) would have guessed. 

This entire episode was James/Raquel/Billie showing Scheana levels of desperation to reconcile with the core cast before the season ended.

And wow, they are having none of it and not even pretending to be kind about it.

That is what she said.  The actual episode where she said it, felt more like she was making a point that she didn't need them and wanted them out of her hair while she got the bar up and running.  That and not breaking the 4th wall about it being a filming thing.

On the one hand, she took a year to cash that check.  On the other hand, I can't imagine not substituting a new check for the old one when closing the account or signing the term sheet if that is what really happened.  How do you forget what account a 50,000 check is written against.

HEY WAITASEC...isn't a signed cheque valid for six months? Sketchism alert.

Tbh, I hope it was their devious thirsty plotting to get more airtime, that makes me feel 100% better about the whole thing. But I thought I saw a big old L forming on both Billie's and Raquel's foreheads, and that made me feel a little bit sad for them (just because I'm a sap).

• Love 6