Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: A Wolf In Camille’s Clothing

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Why did Dorit dress like that to have lunch with the gaggle of geese I mean girls?  Holy inappropriateness!

When Dorit was walking into that restaurant, she looked like a hooker strutting for her next john (well, maybe she was searching for a replacement for PK - he has diabetes, after all-you know - the kind of Type 2 diabetes than can change to Type 1).  

Not that this excuses that hot mess of a trashy, whorish outfit, but I think they were meeting for dinner.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

You know, Lisa might have simply forgotten that she'd made a plan with Denise. She's got a lot on her mind, she was taking anti depressants, she's getting older...people forget stuff sometimes.

That seems more likely if she arranged it before the fighting or if LvP's memory was jogged when she saw Denise was there.

But the timeline for arranging the party seems to have been short and Denise invented an excuse for being there.  Why would Denise pretend that she just spontaneously stopped by even if LvP legitimately forgot.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Camille's comments about LVP were payback for the Taylor incident.  And....it's not she was LVP's hygienist.  She notices these things.  I don't think  LVP would have a problem mentioning something like that about someone else - using British humor of course.

It was grade school on both sides  regarding what happened with doggygate.  LVP in the kitchen talking about it with Ken.  She really was gleeful.  Kyle was sad.

Too much Dorit and PK.  Too much Dorit's breasts.  They're disturbing.

LVP's BD party was kind of sad.   And poor Denise.  Awkward.  Where was the other Tom?

Edited by breezy424
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

What would be the point of doing something if she couldn't draw people's attention to it/her?

I'm kind of loving Denise. For someone who's been in Hollywood for so long she seems pretty down to earth and aware of how ridiculous a lot of it all is.

I'm still withholding judgement on Denise.  She seems like she's getting ready to get involved in all this bullshit, and I'm not loving that about her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

That seems more likely if she arranged it before the fighting or if LvP's memory was jogged when she saw Denise was there.

But the timeline for arranging the party seems to have been short and Denise invented an excuse for being there.  Why would Denise pretend that she just spontaneously stopped by even if LvP legitimately forgot.

The timeline was very short for sure. I see it like this:

Possibility 1) I don't think Denise forgot. She just has better manners than Teddi (who'll berate you for an hour for being 30 minutes late), and so she didn't say Um hellew, you invited me, remember? making Lisa feel uncomfortable and embarrassed for forgetting.

Or 2) Denise was just really uncomfortable herself and doesn't like confrontation so she just pretended it wasn't happening like it was.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Oh, what? Dorit is an even bigger idiot than I thought. She thinks if PK doesn't get his diabetes under control that he will go from being type 2 to type 1! I don't think she is the one to be in charge.

Such a treat to see the coven gossiping about Lisa and Dorito once again saying she did NOTHING wrong! I see they are getting close to convincing Denise regarding their calumny. At least at the point I'm at (just started watching) she is still saying "if" Lisa did this.

• Love 16

With Dorit’s logic, PK will be headed for Type 0 Diabetes or, worse yet, Type -2 Diabetes. Dorit really needs to learn how to make a smoothie. I love smoothies and I love spinach, but that smoothie looked disgusting.

Great little Bravo wink with Dorit saying PK hates vegetables partly because his Mom did and then flash to their child complaining about dill (before he even tries it). Then PK says he doesn’t like dill either, but loves his ranch dressing. Does ranch often have dill in it or am I imagining that? 

Teddi’s face at dinner was scary. Maybe it was just editing, but she looked like she wanted to kill Denise for meeting up with LVP.

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
On 4/8/2019 at 7:32 PM, langford peel said:

Ken Todd sat in the warmth of the sun and put his back and dozed. He was at peace. He casually thought of the days when he ran with his friends Mick and Keith and all the rest of his mates from the old days. They were all old codgers now. Mick was going to New York for a heart operation. The Mods and the Rockers were all getting old.

This reality TV nonsense was also getting old. His beautiful wife was once again being abused by a bunch of silly cows who wouldn't have made the cut in one of his clubs back in the old days. They would have been on the other side of the velvet rope begging to gain entrance but they just weren't pretty enough or smart enough or worth his time. Then or now.

Let them post their silly posts and have their stupid games. Especially that viper Kyle. The false friend. The snake. Finally his wife has realized just how horrible she really was just as her own family had done when they ostracized her and cast her out.

So go on with your stupid meme.

Why not go stand in front of your sister’s houses. The sisters who do not talk to you. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the homes of your nieces and nephews who would not invite you to their weddings. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the shuttered and derelict boutiques that you tried to promote on the show and are now just a bundle of lawsuits and debts. GET OUT KYLE!!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the studio that canceled your vanity project where you tried to exploit the sad history of your dysfunctional family of grifters and whores who never saw a dick they wouldn't suck to get ahead.  GET OUT KYLE!!!

Why not go stand in front of the federal courthouse where your sleazy husband has to answer for his latest real estate swindle. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Enjoy your meme while you can. Ken was going to rest a little longer. Then he was going to freshen up and take one of his beloved pets under his arm. He would take the Rolls today. Or maybe the Bentley. He was meeting the love of his life. That saucy minx who he first met all those years ago. The hostess who captivated him with her beauty and wit. His partner. His love. His life. His English Rose. She was meeting him at their latest successful restaurant Tom Tom. No the second to the latest as they were flying out to Vegas to check on their latest triumph in Caesars over the weekend. They would leave these silly cows and their nonsense behind as though it never happened.

Life is good.

GET OUT KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are fucking EPIC!!! Never seen a post put together so well! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

She doesn't want to start Lategate2?  Thanks Denise!

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

I don’t know if this has ever been posted before (first time I’ve seen it), but here’s Dorit’s high school yearbook quote from 1994 (as reported by Radar, so obvi LVP had someone “manipulate” the image). I hope she doesn’t get another season, but, if she does, this should be her tagline:

80C2B3CF-E5DA-410B-9E8D-736B11D3DDD2.jpeg

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 9

What were Kyle and Mauricio eating? Cheese shredded like spaghetti with shaved truffles?

D’oh!rit’s talking head with the Disney princess hair, and fluorescent coral prom dress over black fishnet tank. What the what. 

Rinna laughs at anything.

PK ate all that junk at one breakfast. He and his mom don’t eat vegetables.

D’oh!rit is trying to help PK eat more healthfully.

Jagger: What’s that? 

D’oh!rit: It’s dill. You can take it off.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, smores said:

I was watching with my husband who glanced up and said "Oh, there's BigPenisAaron" 

You know what struck me about this? If I had done something like this inadvertently, the words I'd be using were "Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it! I was mortified! I had no clue about her brother and I'm horrified that I did something so insensitive.  It was accidental, but I feel awful!" Rinna said none of that.

Also, what she said on the show was that she texted LVP and said that she wanted to be clear about it and that LVP replied that she was glad to hear that it wasn't meant another way.  When Rinna was on WWHL, she said that she and LVP talked about it and LVP knew what she meant and it was totally fine, she knew it was a joke and it was good.  That's really not what she said in the episode today, and I'm guessing the answer in the episode is more accurate.

Dorit looked like a blow up doll when she found that out.

On a random note, did anyone else notice that Rinna forgot to do the back of her hair when she was at the restaurant talking to Teddi? They panned behind Rinna and wow, it was flat. 

Dorit ran away from the blender.  She literally ran out of the kitchen because she couldn't figure out how to work a blender, instead of just unplugging it.  I think we all now know how much training the dogs got. 

Why yes, yes I did. Apparently no glam squad for Lisa.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, izabella said:

It was mean.  That was mean, nasty Camille from Season 1 coming out.  She must be feeling like her old self again.

Camille has wisely resisted coming back as a full timer because I think she and Howard Bragman realize what a Malibu Cuntkin she can be when we see her more frequently.

If you look at the episode threads for season 5, nearly every comment called Kim a manipulative self-absorbed user and asshole. Now when Kim's name comes up, it's usually to talk about Kyle not being a great sister. But you look at those season 5 comments. Yeah, we thought Kim was a piece of shit. Familiarity breeds contempt and absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I think Camille has been feeling herself a little bit. She doesn't really like Dorit who is a fraud. She has seen Kyle and LVP tearing each other to shreds. Rinna and Erika are trying to make their plays for HBiC, but I think Camille is savvy enough to know that neither is likeable enough get, keep, or defend the lead position. Teddi is boring and too new. Denise doesn't want it and is chill. I think Camille thinks she can step into the center by being a little bit of a bitch to everyone. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

WOW! I had to back and watch again. Still cannot fathom the levels of delusion these women have. I hate to see Dorit come on the screen. The fact that she is breathing annoys me. The faces on these girls when LVP is mentioned is Nene worthy. Give me an hour of LVP and her home, critters, husband, horse, restaurants and anything else she does during the day. It has to be better than the harpies. 

I think Big Daddy said it all. 

926cf9c326a351c88af14bd2fe07f6cb.jpg

You gif is so wonderfully apropos! Mendacity abounds!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I was mostly, bored with this episode.  The only thing I was fascinated by was Kyle's hairline at dinner with Mauricio. Wtf is going on there?

I thought, Erika wasn't on this episode.  I guessing she was in the part I fast forwarded through. I didn't need to see more housewives hanging upside down spread eagle. 

Dorito and PK🙄

I'm confused, was Denise invited for a drink with LisaV or to her Birthday party? (Hey,I'm trying to find things interesting) 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Oy! What a shitshow.  So, without LVP, we'll be entertained with Rinna squealing upside down doing some weirdo yoga. We'll have Kyle  & Teddi and the hat parade. We'll have Dorito and the magical mystery tour of Diabetes Type 47. Uh.. We'll have Denise's new hubs GINORMOUS penis, and Camille's editorials on periodontics. WOW! Oh, crap! I forgot! Erika Jayne and Mikey and the "Cool Kids"  pattin' the puss and generally being that hideous name on her necklace. Great.  Time to watch that Little People Family! At least they're interesting.

It would be a big mistake to get rid of LVP.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

With Dorit’s logic, PK will be headed for Type 0 Diabetes or, worse yet, Type -2 Diabetes. Dorit really needs to learn how to make a smoothie. I love smoothies and I love spinach, but that smoothie looked disgusting.

Great little Bravo wink with Dorit saying PK hates vegetables partly because his Mom did and then flash to their child complaining about dill (before he even tries it). Then PK says he doesn’t like dill either, but loves his ranch dressing. Does ranch often have dill in it or am I imagining that? 

Teddi’s face at dinner was scary. Maybe it was just editing, but she looked like she wanted to kill Denise for meeting up with LVP.

I saw that too! It was like she was thinking "How DARE you remain neutral!"

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Reality police said:

It's pasta that is set on fire in the cheese wheel that then melts and makes a great sauce. 

I just can't handle Dorit anymore. Now using diabetes to distract us from the lawsuits! 

That pasta looked so good - too much truffle, though.  That was ridiculous.  Just because something is expensive, doesn't make it good.

I saw Lisa on WWHL last night - she won a Kyle vs Lisa poll but I would have preferred a Dorit vs. Lisa poll.  Dorit needs to be called out everywhere she goes, on the puppy-dumping, fake wealth, fake accent, fake boobs, you name it.  And now she is spreading fake medical information about diabetes which I'm sure will get some patients worried.

• Love 23
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Rinna can't even get her stories straight in her talking head segments.  In one breath, she says that her "pill bag" has become her schtick and a big family joke.  In the next, she says that her sister died of a drug overdose, and she would NEVER joke about something like that.  Both those taking head segments were filmed together, because she is wearing the same outfit in both.

And, because she is someone who doesn't joke about pills or things like that, she sends a "joke" tweet photo to LVP for her birthday, with pills on a cupcake.  She wears leggings with pills printed all over them to an event that she thought LVP would be attending.

She makes jokes about this stuff all the time -  she's such a fucking hypocrite - she talks out of her mouth and her ass at the same time.

Was I the only one laughing in disgust at her and her "soap opera face" trying to squeeze out a dramatic single tear when she said that in her talking head? You don't fool anyone Rinna. You're not a good actress.

• LOL 4
  • Love 20