Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: A Wolf In Camille’s Clothing

• Start Topic

As Lisa Vanderpump’s birthday approaches, she and Kyle deal with raw emotions in the aftermath of their falling out; Denise is caught between her loyalty to the group and her friendship with Lisa Vanderpump; Lisa Rinna and Teddi discuss a tweet.

Airs 4/09/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

The title of this episode worries me.  Is this the end of sensible, fun-bitch Camille and the return of season 1, women-are-jealous-of-me toxic Camille?

I’d hazard a guess that the title and quote from which it derives likely have more to do with Camille’s “treachery” in characterizing Dorit accurately and declining to join the LVP pile-on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
11 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I’d hazard a guess that the title and quote from which it derives likely have more to do with Camille’s “treachery” in characterizing Dorit accurately and declining to join the LVP pile-on. 

I hope you're right.  

I'm very close to giving up on this show.  

• Love 23
45 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I hope so.  She's one of the few cast members left who sees through Dorit's 'victim-act' deflection.  Ooh I hope she also says something to Dorit's face about her and Puke Kay's sketchy financial issues.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I hope so.  She's one of the few cast members left who sees through Dorit's 'victim-act' deflection.  Ooh I hope she also says something to Dorit's face about her and Puke Kay's sketchy financial issues.

One can hope. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

The title of this episode worries me.  Is this the end of sensible, fun-bitch Camille and the return of season 1, women-are-jealous-of-me toxic Camille?

I wouldn't mind -- I think S1 Camille =  the realCamilledeal,

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 4/5/2019 at 9:33 AM, KungFuBunny said:

As Lisa Vanderpump’s birthday approaches, she and Kyle deal with raw emotions in the aftermath of their falling out; Denise is caught between her loyalty to the group and her friendship with Lisa Vanderpump; Lisa Rinna and Teddi discuss a tweet.

Airs 4/09/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

I hope Kyle and LVP “deal with raw emotions” without meeting up to hash it out - Kyle’s fucked up family background always sets her up to be apologetic toward the abusers in her life.

• Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I actually think more of them see through Dorit’s act (certainly Rinna), but they don’t care because they want to take down LVP. Dorit is just the vehicle. I agree, though, I am HERE for a potential vintage Camille smackdown.

“Dorit, you’ve got to get honest. Because that is NOT COOL!!”

Edited by BluBrd47
  • LOL 6
20 hours ago, langford peel said:

Ken Todd sat in the warmth of the sun and put his back and dozed. He was at peace. He casually thought of the days when he ran with his friends Mick and Keith and all the rest of his mates from the old days. They were all old codgers now. Mick was going to New York for a heart operation. The Mods and the Rockers were all getting old.

This reality TV nonsense was also getting old. His beautiful wife was once again being abused by a bunch of silly cows who wouldn't have made the cut in one of his clubs back in the old days. They would have been on the other side of the velvet rope begging to gain entrance but they just weren't pretty enough or smart enough or worth his time. Then or now.

Let them post their silly posts and have their stupid games. Especially that viper Kyle. The false friend. The snake. Finally his wife has realized just how horrible she really was just as her own family had done when they ostracized her and cast her out.

So go on with your stupid meme.

Why not go stand in front of your sister’s houses. The sisters who do not talk to you. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the homes of your nieces and nephews who would not invite you to their weddings. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the shuttered and derelict boutiques that you tried to promote on the show and are now just a bundle of lawsuits and debts. GET OUT KYLE!!!!!

Why not go stand in front of the studio that canceled your vanity project where you tried to exploit the sad history of your dysfunctional family of grifters and whores who never saw a dick they wouldn't suck to get ahead.  GET OUT KYLE!!!

Why not go stand in front of the federal courthouse where your sleazy husband has to answer for his latest real estate swindle. GET OUT KYLE!!!!

Enjoy your meme while you can. Ken was going to rest a little longer. Then he was going to freshen up and take one of his beloved pets under his arm. He would take the Rolls today. Or maybe the Bentley. He was meeting the love of his life. That saucy minx who he first met all those years ago. The hostess who captivated him with her beauty and wit. His partner. His love. His life. His English Rose. She was meeting him at their latest successful restaurant Tom Tom. No the second to the latest as they were flying out to Vegas to check on their latest triumph in Caesars over the weekend. They would leave these silly cows and their nonsense behind as though it never happened.

Life is good.

GET OUT KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You win the internet today!

• Love 12

I don't understand why the Parboiled Ham wasn't eating out of a trough

Dorit: If I can't swallow it, I won't be able to convince PK to

I guess it must be pretty gross then as Dorit swallows PK...ba dum dum

giphy.gif

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m with Aaron (huh?), you need to stay out of this shit show Denise.

Does it make me a bad person that I want to send PK a slice of deep fried cheesecake wrapped in bacon?

Just a slice?

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

How long before LVP taps Denise for some special task - can’t let the grooming go to waste. But it looks like Denise might be careful.

Edit: There it is, an invite to her birthday that the others didn’t get. Divide and conquer?

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m with Aaron (huh?), you need to stay out of this shit show Denise.

Does it make me a bad person that I want to send PK a slice of deep fried cheesecake wrapped in bacon?

I'll send a barrel sized chocolate shake for him to wash it down

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Just a slice?

I’m a bitch not a murderer.

At least not with witnesses.....

These jerks are ruining my summer drink.

Stop with the Aperol spritz!

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

If Denise could’ve managed to casually sprint out of there like Usain Bolt she would’ve.

At least she didn’t hip check anyone on the way out.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3