Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Chapter Twenty: The Mephisto Waltz

• Start Topic

Soo.. That was something... The whole season moved to fast for me. I imagined season 2 would go on on developing the witch world and still introducing us to their traditions and customs and NOT ending it all at once. Also I thought there supposed to be an episode about Salem and it's story.

At some point there was just too much. The Dark Lord's story and ending also very... dissapointing.

And I hope they'll get Nicholas back.. He and Sabrina are very cute.

When Sabrina started to sing I didn't know if I should start to laugh or what. And the crown looked really cheap. I'm dissapointed... again.

But generally I liked this season. Still wish it wouldn't move that fast and destroy everything we learned in season 1, though.

• Love 1

What  . . . they couldn't give us a Tom Ellis as Lucifer crossover now that Netflix is producing season 4 of Lucifer? I realize his Lucifer is much more comedic than what would work with the Sabrina show, but I sure would have liked to see Tom Ellis in that balcony shot at Dorian's! (I'll not spoiler that -- trust me, you'll enjoy it)! 

• Love 1

I'm overthinking this but what is Sabrina then, exactly?  If she's the daughter of a mortal woman (supposedly magically conceived since apparently her mother wasn't sure if she'd been tricked) and the Dark Lord, then she shouldn't have witch powers at all.  The DL could have bestowed witch powers upon her so she wouldn't realize her true parentage, but that seems like a stretch.

This season was too disjointed.  Last season was all about Lilith/Ms. Wardwell tricking Sabrina into taking certain steps along the dark path and the will she/won't she sign her name in the book plot.  This season was just Sabrina getting tricked some more with everyone else just kind of running around in circles.  Nobody was working toward the same goal, it felt like.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, MerBearStare said:

They need to give a raise to whoever added "Not today Satan," to the script.

I laughed my arse off at that.

4 hours ago, Blue Plastic said:

The DL could have bestowed witch powers upon her so she wouldn't realize her true parentage, but that seems like a stretch.

Maybe it'll be the revelation that witch powers can be learned as well as being innate? I dunno.  The show is a bit of a hot mess but it's really entertaining and I'm definitely tuning in next season.  Poor Miss Wardwell - her fiancee is dead, but she probably thinks he ran off and left her.

16 hours ago, lorbeer said:

And I hope they'll get Nicholas back.. He and Sabrina are very cute.

Me too, he and Sabrina have stacks of chemistry.

Also I would tune in for the 'Ambrose and Prudence - Demon Hunters' show.  I liked that Prudence teamed up with the Spellmans - her character was a bit all over the place and IMO it's only the skill of the actress that held it all together.

I don't trust Lilith not to get up to all sorts of shenanigans in Hell - I doubt that's the last we've seen of her.

• Love 7

I liked this season more because it was less juvenile, the obvious - Sabrina becoming a witch was done.. But yeah, they lacked a goal, I have no idea what they do next. Sabrina being badass, I missed more of "valentine's day" (luperkalia) atmosphere. I started liking Nick but he lost the edge, he became a different character. Surprised they ditched Sabrina and Harvey but loved it!

(edited)
8 hours ago, Blue Plastic said:

I'm overthinking this but what is Sabrina then, exactly?  If she's the daughter of a mortal woman (supposedly magically conceived since apparently her mother wasn't sure if she'd been tricked) and the Dark Lord, then she shouldn't have witch powers at all.  The DL could have bestowed witch powers upon her so she wouldn't realize her true parentage, but that seems like a stretch.

This season was too disjointed.  Last season was all about Lilith/Ms. Wardwell tricking Sabrina into taking certain steps along the dark path and the will she/won't she sign her name in the book plot.  This season was just Sabrina getting tricked some more with everyone else just kind of running around in circles.  Nobody was working toward the same goal, it felt like.

I watched the season with n a couple od gulps and may watch it again. I am beginning to really love the dramatic thoughtful visuals that behoove a story with strong visual orgins. I did not find it disjointed and if it is not renewed it stands a a complete and satisfying story. If it continues I’m much more interested in what the new order brings than I would be in more entrenched patriarchy. 

The duplicity of both Zelda and Dorian is interesting. The steadfastness of Hilda was inspiring. Theo certainly has more story to come. 

Sabrina would be a Nephilim, now, and they would have magical powers as did Lucy. lilith herself was probably not fully human, depending on definition, and that may be where the witch magic comes from originally. Lilith may be nephilim and so the mother of witches. 

Edited by Affogato

I wish one of these days, Sabrina would accept she’s a neophyte and would take a breather to research before acting. She was easily duped by Lilith throughout both seasons because she wanted to act rather than take the time to think first. I appreciate that it’s appropriate for her age, and I do think it makes for good storytelling, but there’s just so much information and wisdom available to her that she ignores!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Pallida said:

I wish one of these days, Sabrina would accept she’s a neophyte and would take a breather to research before acting. She was easily duped by Lilith throughout both seasons because she wanted to act rather than take the time to think first. I appreciate that it’s appropriate for her age, and I do think it makes for good storytelling, but there’s just so much information and wisdom available to her that she ignores!

This is how you know Sabrina is a Morningstar. She's insanely arrogant. If she'd just accept that she'd doesn't know what she's doing and would check in with her aunts, she might not have run full sprint right into what Lucifer and Lilith wanted her to do.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

This is how you know Sabrina is a Morningstar. She's insanely arrogant. If she'd just accept that she'd doesn't know what she's doing and would check in with her aunts, she might not have run full sprint right into what Lucifer and Lilith wanted her to do.

I hadn't thought of it this way either - super insightful! 

(edited)

Why are they ALL against the Dark Lord? Their whole belief system is based on him?!

I don't get it. 

They should all be helping Lucifer.

and then Phantom of Opera

Edited by Megan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I thought the first season was pretty perfect, and while this one was good, I didn't love the unevenness of the pacing and silly plots (even by this show's standard).   Actually, it reminds me of Riverdale a bit more now.  Still, Sabrina, even in her arrogance and privilege, is still a bad-ass character, and I love her.  

I didn't care for Nick in the first season, but I adore him (even with his deceit) now. I hope they get a 3rd season to free him from hell and Lucifer. 

Like the posters above, I can't help but compare THIS Lucifer to Tom Ellis as Luci.  IMO Tom is just so perfectly delicious in that role that no one compares.  They didn't, however, help this actor by shoving all of this mythology at us and introducing him so close to the end of the season.

The musical number was laughable (I think it was meant to be?!), but I continue to love the set design, costuming, and atmosphere building that this show does so well.

I think the actors playing Roz and Harvey have pretty good chemistry (better than Sabrina and Harvey), so I'm here for that couple.  They are sweet!  

Theo continues to be pretty great.  The 3rd wheel feel of Harvey/Roz making out and Theo awkwardly running out of frame played for laughs nicely (haven't we all been there?), but by the end, I just felt bad for him.  I am pleased Theo seems more confident and happy, as he deserves such things. 

I want to hate Lilith, but Michelle Gomez is hot fire.  She's the epitome of evil, but I love her and hope she enjoys being the queen of hell!  It also didn't help this Lucifer that I felt very sympathetic of Lilith in their entire story. 

Interested to see how the coven (and all of the Dark Lord groups?) will convert to something very different.  This idea of moving from a patriarchy based god (and the highest level of clergy being all men...I see you show!) to a potential matriarchy theology is intriguing to me.  I actually think the bastardization, indictment of religion (YMMV, as I'm not a religious person at all and I tend to suspect it), and the treatment therein of men and women are actually my favorite facets of the show.  

Bring on season 3!

• Love 4

The only episode I liked was the one before this, maybe because I like the other Sabrina more than this real one. She was interesting to watch whereas the real one is all kinds of reckless and intractable. I was hoping they would do something fun and lighter for next season, but if you stop an apocalypse and bind Satan your first season, wouldn't the next thing you would want to do is unbind Satan? I feel kind of bad that they wouldn't try to inject more humor into the show now that Sabrina can freely use her powers without worrying whether she is playing into the Dark Lord's agenda. I wish Sabrina would have just let Nick go and have fun. She can try to get Nick back once you learn enough magic to not destroy the world over some guy you are not even sure you like.

I still don't understand why every time they show Sabrina's birth there are 2 babies, and one has goat legs? Which one do they hand to Satan?

I found Theo a little annoying this episode with his constantly asking stupid questions.

Note: They taped flashlights to the ends of their rifles, I am sure some video gamers will appreciate that reference.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I still don't understand why every time they show Sabrina's birth there are 2 babies, and one has goat legs? Which one do they hand to Satan?

That's what I want to know!  I think they showed that flashback scene in Part 1 too, didn't they?  I don't remember them ever explaining what was going on with there being two babies, but I guess now we know that the hoofed baby was actually Sabrina!  (What happened to those hooves, by the way?)  It makes me wonder if Sabrina has a fraternal twin out there, just like the High Priest's kids.  It's hard to tell which baby is given away, but maybe it was the non-hoofed baby since they kept Sabrina in the family and nobody ever mentions anything about the other one.

• Love 3
On 4/7/2019 at 9:00 PM, Megan said:

Why are they ALL against the Dark Lord? Their whole belief system is based on him?!

I don't get it. 

They should all be helping Lucifer.

I don't get it either, they should have been overjoyed when he showed up.

So next season is going to be all about getting Nick out of hell?

2 hours ago, GaT said:

So next season is going to be all about getting Nick out of hell?

Plus the search for Blackwood and the twins. Oh, and the antics of Lillith in hell and Zelda restructuring the Church. It could be fun.

Are we sure of a new season?

• Love 1

This wasn't as fun for me as the first season, but I liked that it changed direction a few times and went some places I wasn't expecting.

On 4/6/2019 at 3:56 PM, lorbeer said:

When Sabrina started to sing I didn't know if I should start to laugh or what. And the crown looked really cheap. I'm dissapointed... again.

Yeah, that was weird. On the AV Club that asked what kind of deal Netflix has on music if they're using Phantom of the Opera here and on Umbrella Academy, and I wonder the same thing. I love Phantom of the Opera but "we should perform a big group number from a musical to confuse the villain" is a pretty wacky plan.

On 4/7/2019 at 11:56 AM, Affogato said:

The duplicity of both Zelda and Dorian is interesting. The steadfastness of Hilda was inspiring. Theo certainly has more story to come.

At first, I thought it was BS that so many of the characters, especially Zelda, didn't want to help the Dark Lord, but the more I thought about it, it kind of made sense. What most of them care about is preserving their power structures and traditions and that doesn't directly involve interacting with Satan. Plus Zelda's been on a journey where we saw that she wasn't stoked to have sex with the devil on her wedding night, and Father Blackwood ended up abusing her as soon as they were married, so the idea that she's ready to flip on the Dark Lord to help Sabrina might not be far-fetched.

There are a lot of things this season that I think can make sense if you want them to, but they rushed by so fast on screen that it feels like people just randomly kept changing their goals and allegiances.

On 4/8/2019 at 2:13 AM, AnimeMania said:

I completely forgot about that, but, yeah -- I'm confused, too.

• Love 1

One thing that happened between the first and second season was a complaint by some group (won't bother to look it up) that the Witch Academy statue of Satan looked too much like a statue that they had. It might be why the statue was destroyed this season and an even uglier one erected in its place.

It was only mentioned once and none of the other characters seemed to pay too much attention to it at the time, but I'm assuming the spear of Longinus will come into play at some point in the future as the only weapon that can kill the Dark Lord.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Blue Plastic said:

That's what I want to know!  I think they showed that flashback scene in Part 1 too, didn't they?  I don't remember them ever explaining what was going on with there being two babies, but I guess now we know that the hoofed baby was actually Sabrina!  (What happened to those hooves, by the way?)  It makes me wonder if Sabrina has a fraternal twin out there, just like the High Priest's kids.  It's hard to tell which baby is given away, but maybe it was the non-hoofed baby since they kept Sabrina in the family and nobody ever mentions anything about the other one.

Or maybe there's only one baby  - Sabrina - and the dream just shows her dual nature. She's half mortal half 'satan' and each baby represent one half.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't get it either, they should have been overjoyed when he showed up.

I think, and I could be wrong, that the reason they didn't want Satan back on earth is because the witches and the mortals would all be enslaved to him and the demons who came up from Hell. But, if that's the reason, it would be weird if they continue worshiping him going forward.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MerBearStare said:

I think, and I could be wrong, that the reason they didn't want Satan back on earth is because the witches and the mortals would all be enslaved to him and the demons who came up from Hell. But, if that's the reason, it would be weird if they continue worshiping him going forward.

Yeah, after hearing that little plan I'd be over him pretty quickly. lol I think Satan was a lot more fun to worship from afar, when he was safely away in Hell or wherever and only ever popped up to ask for gum and the like (unless you are a woman and get married, honestly I don't know why any of the women were part of this cult) but once they realized he was going to get more hands on they decided they didn't like being slaves to a madman. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

One thing that happened between the first and second season was a complaint by some group (won't bother to look it up) that the Witch Academy statue of Satan looked too much like a statue that they had. It might be why the statue was destroyed this season and an even uglier one erected in its place.

I think it was because the satanic cult sued Netflix:  https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/11/chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-lawsuit

I liked the first episode with Sabrina mimicking 90s Sabrina with the change in outfits.  They need to just take out the cannibalism all together. Ok they are witches. Just because they are dark doesn't mean they have to eat each other. 

The last episode, especially the fact that a) Nick had to go to hell to save the world. b) humans are assisting the witches and c) the diner scene all felt VERY Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I was waiting for Harvey to suggest they call themselves the Scooby Gang.  

I love Harvey and Roz as a much better pairing than Harvey and Sabrina. 

• Love 2
On 4/8/2019 at 12:00 AM, Megan said:

I don't get it. 

I don't get where the witch's powers come from, is it the Dark Lord, if so, wouldn't entrapping/sealing him diminish/remove the magic of the witches? I have no idea what kind of rules they use to define their witches.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, greekmom said:

They need to just take out the cannibalism all together.

Yeah, it's really kind of silly, the whole cannibalism thing. Like, are we supposed to believe that Zelda and Hilda have eaten people? WTF? I think they put it in there to be edgy but it's just kind of lame. it doesn't make them seem more dangerous, or dark, or tough, it just makes them seem stupid cause really, if you're going to eat someone why would you eat one of your own. Go eat a non-witch, keep your numbers strong and diminish the "enemy". 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Female83 said:

At least they got an appropriately super hot guy for Lucifer, lol.

At first I thought it was Eddie Cahill, but then I realized that he's in his 40's now and that made me feel old. His name is Luke Cook and he's Australian. (What is it with Australian and producing so many hot guys?)

On 4/9/2019 at 8:49 PM, greekmom said:

The last episode, especially the fact that a) Nick had to go to hell to save the world. b) humans are assisting the witches and c) the diner scene all felt VERY Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I was waiting for Harvey to suggest they call themselves the Scooby Gang.   

Yeah, they were definitely getting there. The lack of cannibalism this year really helped with that feeling.

I'm kind of pleasantly surprised they went with Nick and Sabrina and basically dropped Sabrina/Harvey, at least for now.

• Love 1
On 4/6/2019 at 11:57 PM, SailorGirl said:

What  . . . they couldn't give us a Tom Ellis as Lucifer crossover now that Netflix is producing season 4 of Lucifer? I realize his Lucifer is much more comedic than what would work with the Sabrina show, but I sure would have liked to see Tom Ellis in that balcony shot at Dorian's! (I'll not spoiler that -- trust me, you'll enjoy it)! 

It's highly unlikely that they could do that crossover. The owners of each of those pieces of intellectual property would have to agree to that. For Lucifer, it's Warner Brothers and DC. For Sabrina, it's Archie Comics. Archie and DC had a preexisting relationship; Archie licensed their superhero characters to DC for about 15 years, but that's over and done with.

It might have been easier if Lucifer hadn't been picked up for a fourth season. They might have been free to just cast Ellis and stick in a couple of easter eggs without having to go through official channels. They could probably stick some subtle easter eggs in Sabrina, but there's no way they could have gotten Ellis as Lucifer. It's the same way that there are easter eggs for Gravity Falls in Rick & Morty and vice versa, but there's no chance in hell that Disney would have allowed an official crossover with Rick & Morty.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

It's highly unlikely that they could do that crossover. The owners of each of those pieces of intellectual property would have to agree to that. For Lucifer, it's Warner Brothers and DC. For Sabrina, it's Archie Comics. Archie and DC had a preexisting relationship; Archie licensed their superhero characters to DC for about 15 years, but that's over and done with.

It might have been easier if Lucifer hadn't been picked up for a fourth season. They might have been free to just cast Ellis and stick in a couple of easter eggs without having to go through official channels. They could probably stick some subtle easter eggs in Sabrina, but there's no way they could have gotten Ellis as Lucifer. It's the same way that there are easter eggs for Gravity Falls in Rick & Morty and vice versa, but there's no chance in hell that Disney would have allowed an official crossover with Rick & Morty.

That really wasn't my point. . . it had nothing at ALL to do with rights or anything else. Purely an aesthetic request! 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

That really wasn't my point. . . it had nothing at ALL to do with rights or anything else. Purely an aesthetic request! 😄

I get that, but I'd hate to see a preference mistakenly conflated with a legitimate critique of missed opportunities.

Netflix literally and legally could not have given us a Tom Ellis as Lucifer crossover. 

Sabrina being the daughter of the devil explains so much. Her arrogance, her pride and entitlement. She never thought she had to follow the same rules as the other witches because she never was one. Lucifer has powers that's where she got hers from and her death seemed to have opened her Angel powers. 

Of course it turned out differently then I imagined. I figured Sabrina would use her new parentage to take over the school and implement her new rules. 

I don't know how they are going to get Nick back without releasing the devil. I like Nick and Sabrina and hope they don't go back to Sabrina and Harvey. 

• Love 3

This show has so much going on, I wish it would slow down a bit. I would like to have seen more of a reaction from the mortals about their teacher/principal being a demon witch. Even if it was thats why you were always having private conversations with Miss Wardwell. Or for them to ask Sabrina about being the daughter of the devil. 

I don't think Sabrina is defined by Nick, if anything he's defined by her. His whole purpose was to help her. He barely got a storyline that didn't involve Sabrina. 

• Love 6

I really liked the whole Sabrina is the daughter of Lucifer storyline.  It made the whole "why is she so special?” make sense.    I thought Part 2 of Season 2 was ALOT better then Part 1 mainly because I liked that the the show did answer alot of burning questions in a meaningful way.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
16 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I really liked the who Sabrina is the daughter of Lucifer storyline.  It made the whole "why is she so special" make sense.

I liked it too. They were laying the "child of a mortal and witch" thing on way too thick. I just couldn't suspend my belief enough to believe she was special because her parents were the first witch and moral to ever have a child. Having it be that Lucifer impregnated the mortal because he is the biggest narcissist to have ever existed and would believe his spawn to be the most important being to ever exist (besides him of course) makes a hell of a lot more sense. 

• Love 3
On 4/11/2019 at 10:51 PM, Sakura12 said:

Sabrina being the daughter of the devil explains so much. Her arrogance, her pride and entitlement. She never thought she had to follow the same rules as the other witches because she never was one. Lucifer has powers that's where she got hers from and her death seemed to have opened her Angel powers. 

...and at the end of the episode she clearly shows she hasn't learned a thing. Walking right into Hell with your (very squishy) mortal friends and taking your boyfriend back? That is not going to end well (but I'm sure it will be very entertaining!).

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, pootlus said:

..and at the end of the episode she clearly shows she hasn't learned a thing. Walking right into here with your (very squishy) mortal friends and taking your boyfriend back? That is not going to end well (but I'm sure it will be very entertaining!).

Well, she does have her daddy's ego. lol Though, if those were my friends I'd probably consider them expendable too. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/11/2019 at 5:51 AM, Sakura12 said:

I like Nick and Sabrina and hope they don't go back to Sabrina and Harvey. 

I see some other people saying they hope that Nick/Sabrina and Harvey/Roz are now the "canon couples," but I'd be very surprised if they don't go back to Sabrina and Harvey sooner rather than later. Especially now that they've finally gotten Harvey onboard with the witchcraft thing.

But that guy's got to be the weakest actor in the cast by far.

• Love 1

No, bad Sabrina! You leave your boyfriend, who is the prison for Satan, in hell.

That's a really clumsy setup for the nexr season. I'd prefer if they had just stopped after this one. Everything seems sufficiently wrapped up.

On 4/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, Blue Plastic said:

As I understood it she is the daughter of a mortal woman, a warlock and satan. A perversion of the holy trinity.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Heh, well, now I see why Lilith was so hung up on the Dark Lord even though he acted like a bag of dicks all the time. DAT ASS! Between his cockiness and wearing a jacket without a shirt underneath, he was giving me a bit of a Damon Salvatore vibe.

I'm glad they eventually gave him a robe because I was thinking about what it would be like when he had a scene where he had to sit down. I was imagining him getting up and having brocade imprints on his ass cheeks.

I know I'm supposed to root for Sabrina and the Spellmans which means against the Dark Lord's plan coming to fruition, but part of me kind of wanted Sabrina to become the Dark Lord's queen just because it was clearly chapping Blackwood's hide to even think about bowing to Sabrina and I would have enjoyed watching him swallow his anger and disgust every time he had to obey her.

When Blackwood had everyone at the academy drink out of the goblets, I suspected that he was having them drink the Kool-Aid but I wasn't sure if the show would be willing to kill off the Weird sisters (because really, we know the rest of the students and coven are expendable, character-wise). Good to see Blackwood was a misogynist to the end, calling Sabrina a whore for no other reason than to be a misogynistic asshole. And of course he continues to be a manipulative dick to his own daughter. Thank goodness Prudence FINALLY realized just how horrible he was and stopped being loyal to him.

I liked when Sabrina asked Lilith why she did the Dark Lord's bidding because I felt like she was truly trying to understand. Lilith was surprisingly candid. But I didn't like that when Lilith said that it was all she had ever known, Sabrina accused her of being weak. Let's not victim blame anyone who's been in an abusive relationship, Sabrina. And this isn't just your average run of the mill abusive relationship either - it's with an all powerful (fake) god. How would Lilith ever escape him when he could find her anywhere?

I did like that when the Dark Lord said he had waited for a consort, Sabrina suggested Lilith. Lilith looked pleasantly surprised that Sabrina tried to give her what she wanted and then quickly stung when the Dark Lord said that Lilith knew her place as his servant.

I was confused as to why Melvin was still being so obedient to Blackwood, especially since he was one of the people who Sabrina brought back to life and he seemed interested when Sabrina talked to him about her father's teachings. I guess he was one of those people who just went along instead of making waves.

Ha, loved the Bianco Del Rio shout out! And as if that weren't enough, Phantom of the Opera! Thank you, show. You know how to make me laugh and hit my pop culture faves.

Lilith putting on the crown reminded me of Ursula putting on King Triton's crown. I'm glad she managed to resist cackling evilly. I was surprised that she gave Sabrina her with powers back.

I'm glad that everything is good between Harvey, Roz, Theo, and Sabrina now so they can be the new Scooby gang.

On 4/6/2019 at 2:41 PM, MerBearStare said:

They need to give a raise to whoever added "Not today Satan," to the script.

Or at least pay Bianca Del Rio some royalties!

On 4/9/2019 at 4:01 AM, AngelKitty said:

Are we sure of a new season?

On 4/9/2019 at 7:24 PM, Athena5217 said:

I hope this show gets renewed, but a Netflix has been on a cancellation rampage. I will be upset if we never know if Nick gets freed from Hell or where Those witch hunters came from.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:37 PM, CarpeFelis said:
On 4/10/2019 at 12:40 AM, ruby24 said:

Wait, was this Season 2 or still Season 1?

The show already got renewed for S2 back in December. S2 will be 16 episodes, split into two parts.

Netflix's original order for the show was for one season with 20 episodes. The first part of the season (episodes 1-10) was released first, then the Christmas episode, and then the back nine (the ones that were released a few weeks ago), all of which are considered S1.

Because both S1 and S2 are each split into two parts, some articles initially erroneously reported that the show had been renewed for S3 and S4.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don't really know where to put this question but I guess I'll put it here since the show ended with Ambrose and Prudence going on the hunt for Blackwood. When was Ambrose's punishment lifted?? I know Blackwood made Ambrose his ... assistant (?) so as to allow Ambrose to leave the house to go to the academy and other school related functions but I thought besides that he was still on house arrest. Did I miss something?