Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

And since they don’t live together she doesn’t even have the usual excuse of giving in to avoid getting screamed at.

but they do live together.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

What they need's a damn good whacking!

Hahahahahahaha, I see what you did there!

1 minute ago, nytonc said:

I guess sex is out of the question?

I can't even imagine how long its been since they've done that, but yeah! that too!

• Love 3

I read AJ’s father was planning to accompany his daughter to Houston to support her through her weight-loss journey with Dr. Now, but ran into a few problems shortly before they left. While Dr. Now covers the cost of care for one year of filming for the cast member, the same does not go for the person they are obligated to bring along. Two weeks before the surgery, AJ’s dad took to Facebook to ask if anyone could help cover half of the cost of his flight to Texas.

“We were under the impression my travel would be covered, but at the 11th hour have been informed only half will be covered, plus there is no chance of a short delay to allow me to raise,” he shared. “This is a circumstance that if not attended to could put an abrupt end to my daughter’s life. Not acceptable in my view.”

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Hello, peeps.

I made some shit up for dinner and called it Keto lasagna. It was yummy.

Going to do my PT exercises during the show so I'm not just lying here digesting. Crazy, I know.

Doing the Keto thing here too. Roasted radishes and cauliflower with garlic and made some buttermilk-marinated baked chicken. I see why we don't overeat on this plan. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

She’s having trouble getting into the car to the airport.  Just tell her they’re going for a snack.  

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

This one is going to be a major miracle if things work out. Everyone around her is enabling her and obese as well. And she just copped to the fact that she lies to her significant other about scoring food with someone else.

Should be a scene if both Erica and sister (and maybe the kids) all pile into Dr. Now’s office.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Is that a towel shoved into her blubber?  She's a fashionista

Jeez. I thought it was a strange front to her top. I think it's a towel. Why does she have a towel on her front?  Does she drool?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

but they do live together.

The sister who takes her for the secret fast food runs while the girlfriend is out lives with her? If yes I missed that. Because that’s who I was talking about.

• Love 2

OH, no! NO ONE will see you covered in a purple polka dot blanket, AJ. It's a veritable cloak of invisibility. 

What a horrible, sad childhood.     What the heck were the authorities in California thinking when they didn't look into the previous investigation by the other state?      Those poor kids, they really raised themselves, didn't they?    

262 by 10!!!   That's so sad.    There was a series about kids at a residential camp and school for weight loss, and some of those kids raised money, with pot lucks, or newspaper pleas for money, so she's not the only one that did this.    

The sister should sign up for the family plan with Dr. Now, and I wonder what the rest of the family looks like?   Erica needs to lose more too.     I love the polka dot blankie.        

Someone who planned ahead!    Her sister is really thinking.    Sorry, AJ, but when you have a polka dot blanket, and a camera crew, then everyone will look at the show.    The airline trifecta, three seats.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

HOW CAN HER FEET HURT? SHE WAS IN A CAR!

I’m going to cut her slack and say she could have sciatica issues. Not being able to shift her body around could cause pain in the legs and feet.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Wanda said:

The sister who takes her for the secret fast food runs while the girlfriend is out lives with her? If yes I missed that. Because that’s who I was talking about.

Erica (girlfriend) is at work when sis brings her out for her fast food.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

HOW CAN HER FEET HURT? SHE WAS IN A CAR!

I thought that very same thing.

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I am screaming with laughter at these comments. Screaming!

Right? I'm dying here! 

• LOL 1