Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Hi all! I just caught the end of David & Benji so I'm feeling optimistic.

I have a bowl of Kashi Dark Cocoa Karma cereal and an orange (I peeled it before the show started this time).

Careful.  Those oranges are what got Janine to 600 pounds.  ;)

Good evening, Pounders.  My eating habit was salmon, veggies, and quinoa.  Very healthy, so I will probably reward myself with some tea and cookies later.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I know this has been asked and addressed in other poundtestants’ threads, but it’s never been explained to my satisfaction. What’s the deal with sitting spread eagle like that? 

My opinion is that the legs and thighs just can't meet.....

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I know this has been asked and addressed in other poundtestants’ threads, but it’s never been explained to my satisfaction. What’s the deal with sitting spread eagle like that? 

Just a guess. It looks like her stomach hangs down so much this is the only way she can sit.  It must do a number on her hips.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I don't think they can get their legs any closer together when they are on a bed?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have a bowl of Kashi Dark Cocoa Karma cereal and an orange (I peeled it before the show started this time). For dessert I have a dark chocolate PetitPot

For the love of God! Put down the orange and back slowly away!!!

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

David & Benji kicked butt.  Loved that story.  It's ok to be stupid in life as long as you stop being stupid at some point.

I noticed TLC did not repeat Kelly’s story from last week which is standard procedure. It’s like they shocked and saddened everyone and that’s that.

• Love 4

Hi All!  I had leftovers from Monday's lunch out - barramundi and risotto plus half an avocado.   I am not that good, though - I ate several Girl Scout peanut butter cookies!

• Love 6

How the heck do you look that bad?? Clothes hanging off, skin hanging out, hair tangled, everything twisted every which way...I just don't have any patience for that kind of carelessness. Straighten your pants, it's not like you have to go somewhere in a hurry!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Hi all! I just caught the end of David & Benji so I'm feeling optimistic.

I have a bowl of Kashi Dark Cocoa Karma cereal and an orange (I peeled it before the show started this time). For dessert I have a dark chocolate PetitPot (http://petitpot.com/traditional/) which I saw at the store and it was too adorable to pass up. I'll let y'all know how it is.

I went to high school with an Annjeannette (I think it was spelled differently but it was still all one word), but she wasn't even 5 feet tall and I'd be surprised if she weight 90 pounds.

Okay, I missed who Erica is. Daughter?

Doesn’t sound like she weighed 90 pounds in high school.  She says she was over 300 pounds.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Azubah said:

She seems to have proportionately short arms and legs.

That seems a very common body type. It probably makes them genetically  more prone to gain large amounts of weight.

• Love 2