Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

When AnnJeannette was 9, a campaign was started to send her to fat camp. She hated that her weight had become a source of public shame and she has struggled to overcome her food addiction.  Now she must change her eating habits to save her life.

AnnJeannette has too many letters, especially double consonants, in her name for our comfort.  Feel free to refer to her as AJ to save yourself from developing carpal tunnel syndrome while posting. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.  

Original air date 2019.04.03

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

Hi Pounders! Hey y’all doing? My eating habit tonight is boiled eggs (big luncheon today). How about yours. Hoping for some good snark material tonight. Last week hurt. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

How y'all doin'? My eating habit was part of a leftover mesquite turkey sandwich on rye with melted muenster and bacon, a handful of Doritos, and two pickle spears.

You win !

• Love 2

Hi Pounders! My eating habit was a burger on an artisanal bun with sauteed mushrooms and onions, accompanied by delicious crisp cucumber slices and carrots.

I don't know what to say about AJ - I hope she's a success, especially after last week.

• Love 7
(edited)

Hi all! I just caught the end of David & Benji so I'm feeling optimistic.

I have a bowl of Kashi Dark Cocoa Karma cereal and an orange (I peeled it before the show started this time). For dessert I have a dark chocolate PetitPot (http://petitpot.com/traditional/) which I saw at the store and it was too adorable to pass up. I'll let y'all know how it is.

I went to high school with an Annjeannette (I think it was spelled differently but it was still all one word), but she wasn't even 5 feet tall and I'd be surprised if she weighed 90 pounds.

Okay, I missed who Erica is. Daughter?

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 4
Just now, ninjakid said:

Not hopeful for this one. They lead in with two success story repeats, Diana and David & Benjy.

David & Benji kicked butt.  Loved that story.  It's ok to be stupid in life as long as you stop being stupid at some point.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Did someone say "fat camp?" There's only one queen of Fat Camp and her name is Dianne...all hail!

tenor.gif.e83da119c489b17f05fd15c2ea121f7c.gif