Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: The End or the Beginning

Message added by Drogo

*Be Civil toward your fellow posters* even in your disagreement.  Posts will be removed and warnings issued for those who cannot follow this simple rule.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Let's face it: Jasmine blew it. She had no appreciation for the real Will. He wanted a partnership, he wanted to give back. She wanted a bill payer, she put down his fears, critiqued anything he tried to do. She went on about wanting him to have financial goals while on the couch when he has said he wanted to buy an investment property to help fund his desire to help kids in the community. That is a financial goal. She wanted money and for her husband to have a prestigious job.

He put down her concerns too. On the honeymoon when she was grossed out by the mud, he gave her a really hard time. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 minute ago, endure said:

LOL I had to turn on closed captioning to hear Luke

I've had it on all season because of his mumbling. It's so hilarious when (whispers) pops up on the screen.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I hope K&K stay together. I think Keith is going to say yes. From what I remember Keith said he’s planning on med school but he also wants kids soon so Kristine may be hesitant... I would be too, she’d end up having a lot on her plate while Keith focused on school, plus she wants to keep working on her own career... but if they can figure out compromises that make them both satisfied then I think I they could make it.

• Love 3

Run, Kate, RUN.  Don’t look back!  Just get away from him.  Get thee to a therapist, post haste, so you can know in your deepest heart, without a doubt, that you were not the problem in that ‘relationship’.

• Love 21
Just now, configdotsys said:

It's not the job of a wife to push and make you do stuff, Keith. 

They're too much work. Too much work for him to be what she wants, too much work for her to have to always push him. Even if she says yes they don't look like long term material.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Twitter has an article posted saying that the dead and repulsed comment came after Luke and Kate had sex for the first time, not after the first kiss.  He also says that they had sex because he knew it was what she wanted (he wanted to make her happy, you know) but about a month in, he wasn't just doing it because he felt sorry for her (my words).

• Love 5

I’d be more proud of Kate if she would have told Luke to kick rocks . The guy has been nothing but a hateful , condescending narcissist , and she compliments him by saying he’s always caring and considerate ? In what world ? I would have told him off big time .. but then again I would never have let the marriage go that far . I guess at least she divorced him . But did anyone else notice how pissed he looked when she said she wanted a divorce ? I get the feeling they agreed to stay together privately so they can have a nice pay day , but she backed out . 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

The guy has been nothing but a hateful , condescending narcissist , and she compliments him by saying he’s always caring and considerate ? In what world ?

I was thinking "When? When he ditched you on your one-month anniversary to hang out with his friends?"

• Love 16
(edited)

Poor Stephanie. But she’s choosing her poison knowing how it tastes. 

1 minute ago, ShowFan said:

Ugh...Kate’s packing makes me hurt! Dumping piles of clothes in the suitcase?

She’s getting the hell out of there. 😂

Edited by Soup333
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Pepper thinks Kate has "profited" off the relationship; she had too much spiked coffee before that TH.

I noticed that too! Just how did Kate "profit" from her husband telling her that making love with him (or kissing, not clear on that, but either way)-- makes him feel repulsed and dead inside?!!

• Love 11

I think it won't be too long before Keith reverts back to his couch potato self. It's just the way he is. 

Stephanie will stay with AJ because her desperation outweighs his flaws. He'll remain a toddler and she'll cater to him. She's obsessed with saying the word "husband." 

Nothing to say about Kate and Luke. 

I'll be happy about Will and Jasmine once the finale show is over and they've not "reconciled."

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I think Kristine deserves better. She was really my favorite participant this season.

Sometimes I think people might stay single forever waiting for the better that never comes or doesn’t exist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

Not surprised about Will and Jasmine, he was really not into her at all.

thank God Kate had some smarts. I was worried. I can’t wait for next week. Luke in a relationship with a man? That explains a lot.

Not sure about the other two couples staying together. Leaning towards, probably not. 

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Pepper thinks Kate has "profited" off the relationship; she had too much spiked coffee before that TH.

Maybe she meant Kate has profited off of being on the show. 

Spoiler

I wonder how her lingerie business is doing?

Edited by Ohwell
Added spoiler tag
  • Love 1

Thank God it’s over !   It ended like I wanted.  I just hope A.J. Calms down, but I doubt it.  Good for Will and Kate.  After that “dead inside” remark, I wouldn’t stay with Puke either no matter what.  As soon as Will was sleeping a lot and not wanting sex, I knew they would divorce.  Jasmine’s Father must be pissed.

I didn’t like the Pastor’s remark to Will that he was making a mistake.  It’s none of his business.

The experts crying was phony.  They did nothing.

Too many commercials and too drawn out.

Happy to not see Pukes fu..ing face anymore.  Creep.

• Love 14
(edited)

I'm sad that Jasmine played herself like that. The rest went pretty much as expected. I'm proud of Kate for finally finding her backbone. I wish SexyAF all the best with Crazy. I don't quite get Kristine and Keith but I think they could work out.

Edited by shouldbedancing
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Guess I am just old school but I don't see that Keith is so awful. Yes, granny spoiled him by cooking all his meals, but he does have a f/t job and goes to school. Sorry if his job is not up to Kristine's standards. Or that he does not have a 6 pack abdomen. She may work hard but she was living at home. I don't think she was rolling in dough, either. Jasmine is the same age and owns her own home. Keith did step it up for Kristine. I do agree with her, though, about waiting for children and a dog.

He might be in school. That is debatable. There is no way he was attending nursing school when the show filmed because the fall semester would have started already. And nursing school is too intense to take time days off for a honeymoon.  I think Kristine moved home following the end of her last relationship. She talked about how she had lived with  her ex-boyfriend. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Guess I am just old school but I don't see that Keith is so awful.

I don't think so either. And if he's actually working to get a six-pack because that's what Kristine likes (he talked about doing pushups and stuff), he's way more accommodating than I would be. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

I don't think Keith is awful; in fact, he seems to be a pretty nice guy.  I just don't see them working out long term because they want different things, especially the timing of having children.    

Did Will literally put Jasmine's shit out on the curb in a cardboard box?

• LOL 6
(edited)
36 minutes ago, 2727 said:

The only thing missing is this episode is -- not enough ring twisting!

Nor enough "um, um, um" - throat clearing - oblique meaningless comments before they announce their decisions!  Just in case editors want to go to commercial later 🙄

I don't think it's so wrong of Keith to enjoy having a wife push and motivate him - if he hated it it would be a different story, but if he likes it and she's getting what she wants it's a win-win.  I like them.

I'm glad Beavis and Butthead are giving it a chance too.  They seem pleased enough with each other to see what it's like without cameras.  Stephanie can leave any time she pleases.

Will was not into Jasmine and I think she was the one who wanted a husband too much - he wasn't what she wanted anyway.

It took nerve for the experts to chide Kate and Luke for not coming for more help - when Kate finally did all she got was a glimpse up Pepper's nostrils as she downed her coffee, and a piece of bad advice!  The previews made me excited for next week - no wonder they made them take their SM profiles down 😂😂😂

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

SCREW YOU PUKE FACE.  Go put your stupid hat on and go run to Mama and cry your eyes out because someone put one over on you SHITHEAD.  Thought you were so smart, didn’t you.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I am completely shocked they all didn't want to stay married! I guess it wasn't in the contract this season. Wow!!

The best show will be the reunion with Kevin Frazier!  So glad he is back!!  The reunion shows with "experts" were boring!

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I don't think Keith is awful; in fact, he seems to be a pretty nice guy.  I just don't see them working out long term because they want different things, especially the timing of having children.    

Yep.  Now let Jasmine’s Father go to Lincoln and find her another husband who makes tons of money, has a 401-k, stocks, and doesn’t want to help poor kids because it doesn’t generate MONEY.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

In the finale preview, did Kate say Luke was in a relationship with a man?  That's what I thought I heard...

Well, now that makes sense.  I thought so from the beginning that he was in only for the money.  Now that he made some bucks, he can buy some decent ties.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I think Jasmine will see it’s better in the run, since Will is not what she really wants, she basically said as much by bringing up his poor financial prospects. The look on Will’s face after she gave her answer was like, shit, now have to be the bad guy. Pastor Cal needs to stop with that disappointing head shaking. 

Good on Kate for dumping his squeezy ass. The fact that he said her support of friends and family and certain aspects of her personality are her the top things he likes about her says it all. He can’t even pretend to be nice even when Kate sat on the couch afterwards and asked if he wanted to talk about anything. Cold as ice. 

I would be dumping my clothes in that suitcase as fast as I could. I hope the preview is indicative of how it’s going down between them. Maybe we’ll see a different side. 

Good riddance to the Honey Bunches of Oats commercial. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I think he was helping her move out but the box seemed like it was empty. Probably something the producers staged.

13 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Good on Kate for dumping his squeezy ass. The fact that he said her support of friends and family and certain aspects of her personality are her the top things he likes about her says it all. He can’t even pretend to be nice even when Kate sat on the couch afterwards and asked if he wanted to talk about anything. Cold as ice. 

Also when she came out he said, "I like that" - I assume he was attempting to compliment her dress.  But he couldn't bring himself to say something normal like "You look nice" 🤨

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I noticed that too! Just how did Kate "profit" from her husband telling her that making love with him (or kissing, not clear on that, but either way)-- makes him feel repulsed and dead inside?!!

I think she was hurt by this relationship. She did not profit at all. I think he used her. I'm glad that she said 1st that she  Wanted a divorce. She finally took control. He is such an a**, I hope women run from him. Someone in here said that he was gas lighting her, and I believe it.

• Love 13

So the “experts” (and producers) want us to believe they’re batting .500—I’m betting before too long they will have struck out. Show, your matchup algorithm is broken. In what world were AJ and Luke great matches for anyone??

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, now that makes sense.  I thought so from the beginning that he was in only for the money.  Now that he made some bucks, he can buy some decent ties.

Wow,  I never heard that! It makes sense though, his saying that she repulsed him. I said early on as soon as he made that comment I wondered if he was gay.

• Love 3