Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: The End or the Beginning

Message added by Drogo

*Be Civil toward your fellow posters* even in your disagreement.  Posts will be removed and warnings issued for those who cannot follow this simple rule.

• Start Topic

AJ is a creep. Stephanie puts up with it just to be married. He is a dirt bag and doesn't know how to treat anybody nicely. He's too into himself and what HIS needs/wants are.

Luke is not a nice person. Kate is quite stupid, always in a fog, has no emotional activity on her face and cries if the wind blows too strong. They are both LIARS for saying they haven't been intimate and then all of sudden they drop the bomb they've been doing the nasty since the honeymoon. Can't have it both ways, people - either you are or you aren't. Pick a story and stick to it.

Keith and Kristine - gag me with spoon, already.

Will and Jasmine - good god, please put us out of our misery already. Poor Will, I think he's probably a nice guy and it's just not working out with Jasmine. She's too concerned about having sex than building a relationship.

• Love 3

Well tonight's the night all of us that have been following along on these four couples marriage journey have been waiting for decision time!

My guess is they all stay together!  I don't think any of them will last but I think they all want to be married and they will keep trying!

Jasmine answers 1st and says she wants to continue with the marriage. Again she has to pick Will apart and talk about how he needs financial goals! Money, money, money! Oy! Will is a smart guy and is doing alright. He has a passion to coach and give back. Dump Jasmine and follow your passion, Will!

• Love 21

The no-sex thing with Will and Jasmine was a big red flag. Most people who have been dating for two months, especially when they see each other every day and have gotten to know one another, are having sex by then. He was just not into her at all.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

The no-sex thing with Will and Jasmine was a big red flag. Most people who have been dating for two months, especially when they see each other every day and have gotten to know one another, are having sex by then. He was just not into her at all.

I think it was over for him when they were on different pages re: bill-paying, and it just went downhill every time she sneered about something he liked or wanted to do. I think it was smart of him not to sleep with her if he knew he wasn't into it. I do feel bad for Jasmine, but Will is not the guy for her.

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Will was never into Jasmine. Point.Blank.Period.  I give him credit for not sleeping with her knowing how he felt. 

He had very poor communication skills regarding his feelings.

• Love 8

I'm with Jasmine and Pastor Cal. Will placed a timeline on their marriage and never even tried. There is someone out there for you Jasmine. Pastor Cal's face during Kate and Luke's discussion was all of us. Finally Kate!!

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I wish they'd turn the music down a few notches; can't hear Luke mumbling.

LOL I had to turn on closed captioning to hear Luke

• LOL 5
  • Love 6