Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Tinsley struts her way back into the charity world by hosting a doggy fashion show; the women have brunch on board a yacht; Bethenny speaks with a grief counselor; Dorinda readies Blue Stone Manor for the ladies' first Halloween there.

Airs April 3, 2019.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Okay, Tinsley. You just climbed to the top of my list because of your work with these dogs. Oh--and there's even an old crazy-eyed zoo-ape for adoption. Op...never mind, it's just Moaner.

I LOVE Ramona, but that shit was FUNNY!

• Love 13
(edited)

I bet Dale was wondering why Ramona (or any of the other ladies for that matter) stop, kiss and greet her when she was standing there holding Tinsley’s dog. Then the comment to Tinsley about needing lip gloss. Gee Dale, are you that desperate to be on this show? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Tinsley not Atkins
  • Love 14

A lotta Dale.

When Sonja and Ramona are sweet together, that’s the best. “He speaks three languages.” “That means he’s not that good-looking.” 

My girl crush on Luann knows no bounds, she looked amazing at the doggie fashion show. 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

So, Bethenny and Dennis were engaged, but she met this other guy before Dennis died and THEN things heated up AFTER Dennis died.  Just how fucking engaged were they?  She's incredible.  

Well and Dennis’ wife was his ex-wife according to Bethenny’s therapy convo.

If they went from the dog event to this boat lunch, where did the dogs go?

• Love 6
(edited)

Bethenny has so many sharp edges in her personality and her physicality.  I usually like her in something softer, but I don’t think I would like that orange dress on anyone.

I love Dorinda’s house in the Berkshires but I never did understand that fish room.

Boy, LuAnn asking for yoga and a massage!  Who does she think she is?  She is so entitled, it’s disgusting.  

Can’t wait for next week.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 21
5 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Welp.  Luanne took five episodes to be truly unbearable. Wow.  Maybe she needs to start drinking again.  Who the fuck asks a host to provide a yoga instructor/masseuse in their home?  Damn.  

Didnt Luanne get annoyed when Sonja wanted a blender in the Hamptons?

Way to hurt Dorinda’s feelings about the shark room.  Team Dorinda.

Luann is taking advantage of Dorinda's wanting to "make it nice", especially since they just reached a tenuous truce.  She's being beyond bitchy and entitled.

The only possible reason I can think of that Luann may not wish to stay in the fish room is that the last time she stayed at Dorinda's in that room she was completely hammered and shit-faced and doesn't want the memory?  

Also, isn't that the room that Ramona trashed a couple of seasons ago?  

• Love 21
(edited)

RAMONA TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

- Dog show SHE KILLED IT

- Halloween Decorations SHE IS HILARIOUS plus her legitimately TERRIFIED reaction HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

- GOOD VIBES ONLY HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- Her seal claps and squeals of glee when Luann gets the Fish Room -- SORRY, I thought they were HYSTERICAL - that was the perfect reaction!!!!  How else should they have reacted???  

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  THE MVP

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 5
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

And...I’m over Luanne and her baloney... what’s ridiculous tantrum about a room... can’t wait for Bethenny to go off on her

IF Luann returns from her stomp-off down the hall at the restaurant.  I didn't see her in the previews for next week, but we all know how Bravo likes to play with the viewers!!  

5 minutes ago, Lisapooh said:

Luanne.

Who even DOES that? 

I guess Luann has forgotten that "Elegance is learned, mah friend"!!  🙂

• LOL 6
  • Love 13