Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20 Caught in the Middle

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Nene really has no room to speak on that - her sons are not exactly looking all fit, fab and muscular at any point during their lives that we've seen them.  Something tells me they were not exactly tiny babies when they were born.

Her younger son was a cute kid when he first appeared on the show - I think he was 9 or 10? Average size, not overweight, and seemed pretty active. He was always shown playing. I actually find his appearance now kind of shocking. Not just his size, but his whole comportment. He seems lethargic and slow.

16 hours ago, Irritable said:

Porsha handled that shit show reveal party a lot better than I would have, and I’m not even pregnant.  That was a weak low-rent display, and that party planner is going to be lucky to get any decent events after not being able to pull off what was almost a glorified kid’s birthday party

SO LOW-RENT. When that cardboard whatever fell over, I was thinking " ...?" It was low-rent AND half-assed. Whoever planned that party knew it was going to be on TV - why not come correct and try to get some more business? Porsha was right - it didn't look like anything. They PAID somebody for that! I'd have been furious.

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Cynthia, walk away.  No one needs the shit that is NeNe.

Also, I find Mike creepy as Hell.

I thought it was funny when Mike saw the event, you could hear the gears turning in his head about how to get a part of the money making machine that is Cynthia. He sees her hustle and suddenly he wants to marry her. He might be another Peter.  

So crass when Mike mentioned his pull out game was good, eww, was he thinking that Cynthia would want to have another child??? We all know she is 53 because she celebrated her 50th at least 3 times on this show.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

1. She didn't tell Kenya that Nene was invited either (as you smartly point out) 2. 

I mean Nene is ridiculous but so is this excuse by Cynthia. It was an event during filming of course Nene was going to be there so she didn’t have to tell Kenya because she would have known so unless Cynthia out ght lied to Kenya and said that Nene wouldnt be there than that is nonsense.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

Kenya looked uncomfortable in her skin tight dress, her boobs must have hurt being smushed like that, sometimes wearing something a little flowy is ok.

Nene, could she have made herself look any worse at that party?  So what if Kenya was there, Nene missed an opportunity to show she had class and greet Kenya like a long lost relative.  

Peach flavored adult beverages do not interest me at all but good luck to Cynthia maybe she will be the next Bethenny Frankle of Atlanta.

Can someone make a scorecard of how many launch parties for the various businesses that the Atlanta (past and present) HW's have done?  If you are good with excel and have some time on your hands it would be interesting to see how all the HW shows stack up in the new business venture launch parties.  Another study can be done easily, this would be what businesses are still intact and earning money. LOL.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Can someone make a scorecard of how many launch parties for the various businesses that the Atlanta (past and present) HW's have done?  If you are good with excel and have some time on your hands it would be interesting to see how all the HW shows stack up in the new business venture launch parties.  Another study can be done easily, this would be what businesses are still intact and earning money. LOL.

I think it's producer manipulation because all of the housewives shows have at least two or three launch parties per season.

I just watched the episode online.  Interesting that they cut out the scene where Eva and her family were in their condo.  I'm sure I didn't see it in the online version of the episode.

• Love 1
(edited)

We, humans, are complex as a motherfucker, aren't we?

I write this in reference to Cynthia. I mentioned this before, but it's amazing to me how she survived in the cutthroat modeling industry. Especially considering she came through in the 80s/90s when you could count the number of black models. I'm sure she dealt with some bullshit back then but still managed to get booked and become an in-demand print model. 

Yet, she cowers to NeNe.

All I can say is that when it comes on to money and business, Cynthia must be on it. But in her personal life? With her partners and friends, she wilts. And I get it. I'm a kind person as well who tries to avoid confrontation unless it's necessary, but what I refuse to do is allow anyone to run my life. In playing both sides, Cynthia is putting herself in the middle and making herself look like a coward. She should've told NeNe that she invited Kenya, but she doesn't know if she's coming. If NeNe decided to go full 7th grader about it, then that's her business. But this whole nonsense about getting her story straight with Kandi and pretending that she didn't know Kenya was coming was silly and embarrassing. Equally ridiculous is NeNe using Gregg's cancer to be an extra special asshole. 

Kenya's dress looked uncomfortable. Reminded me of how Kim Kardashian would still wear her pre-pregnancy clothes while she was pregnant with North.

I hope that party planner got chewed out. Porsha and Dennis were better off planning a small family gathering themselves and getting it catered. 

Has Mike ever attended any event with Cynthia where he hasn't mentioned their sex life?  He's just so skeevy.

Yeahhh, I wasn't sure how I felt about Mike, but this is unbecoming. I have no issues with older people having an active sex life, but every time they're together, he just sounds like a horny teenager. And he either needs to stop bringing up marriage or follow through and propose. I hate when men do that teasing shit. Bringing his family around to her event, asking if they can get married next year, but then not doing shit about it. Perhaps I'm cynical, but it doesn't look good. I hope I'm wrong since Cynthia looks happy.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Cynthia never gave Nene boundaries in their friendship. You have to teach somebody how to treat you. She never did that with Nene and Nene took advantage of that. Notice she likes to call Cynthia meek, passive and weak.  That is how she sees her, somebody she can control. She has lost control and like an abuser she is punishing Cynthia by withholding her love via their friendship. It is a really toxic relationship.  I knew it was unhealthy when Nene got up in Peter's face and Cynthia did not defend her husband, that was telling..

Nene is a true narcissist imo - run Cynthia, run!

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think it's producer manipulation because all of the housewives shows have at least two or three launch parties per season.

I just watched the episode online.  Interesting that they cut out the scene where Eva and her family were in their condo.  I'm sure I didn't see it in the online version of the episode.

And speaking of Eva's condo...they seemed awfully settled and unpacked for just moving in.  Something just does not ring true about her living arrangements, (not saying anything about her financial status) but if security was so important they would never elect to live in anyplace that did not have a gate or a doorman right?  I think that condo belongs to her husband, his bachelor pad, they rented it out and moved to a house and decided to move back after the renters lease was up. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And speaking of Eva's condo...they seemed awfully settled and unpacked for just moving in.  Something just does not ring true about her living arrangements, (not saying anything about her financial status) but if security was so important they would never elect to live in anyplace that did not have a gate or a doorman right?  I think that condo belongs to her husband, his bachelor pad, they rented it out and moved to a house and decided to move back after the renters lease was up. 

Here's what I think.  I think she moved into the townhouse for the show.  When the show was over, she moved back into her husband's condo and that may have been why it was cut from the online version of the episode.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Kandi skipping Porsha's party seemed logical given their still strained relationship (going back to Phaedra-rape-gate) and that Porsha has not come to any of Kandi's events. I do give Porsha a bit of a pass, because pregnant, but I also think P has used her pregnancy this season as an excuse to get out of what she didn't want to attend. They're all contracted to appear at each other's events - otherwise no show - but I'm guessing being pregnant is one out the producers would allow for any and every time.

Kandi revealed in this episode that the reason Porsha gave for not attending her events is her issues with the people in landi’s entourage, not her pregnancy. I would think Kandi would appreciate Porsha trying to avoid getting into shit at one of her events (again).

I understand why Kandi doesn’t want to go to Porsha’s events since she’s not attending hers, but it still seems a bit childish and petty if it’s only a quid pro quo type of deal. Then again, they’re not exactly friends so I guess they shouldn’t expect any more than quid pro quo.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Porsha has always wanted a huzzbin.  Her child will take away from her narcissism, and she will have to pretend to be a happy mama forever.

Nene is too fucking stoopid to realize that Andy collects grotesques as a hobby.  She'd be on the same level as Mama Elsa and Mama Joyce, except she's despicable enough to have her own category.

Thank you. I've been trying to pinpoint this for a while. It is perfect. Andy does collect grotesques.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Nene really has no room to speak on that - her sons are not exactly looking all fit, fab and muscular at any point during their lives that we've seen them.  Something tells me they were not exactly tiny babies when they were born.

I'm not a fan of Kenya's, but I thought she looked stunning and was glowing.  Happy for her that she has a beautiful, healthy baby girl!  Nene, I think, is super jealous that Kenya has moved on, and is happy, and looks fabulous!

About midway through the season, when Nene got so ugly about Porsha acting like she was the only woman whose ever given birth, I was done. Did Porsha milk it a bit? Yes. But it's her first full term pregnancy, women react differently to being pregnant and Nene, who claimed to see Porsha as her little sister went from snarky to cruel with how she said it.

I personally think everytime I see Nene in the last few episodes, ever since Japan, that we are watching a woman have a mental breakdown on TV.  I think being left behind messed with her head more than she let on, and everything with Gregg, and her career, and not being the center of attention - HBIC, spun her out of control. 

I'm going to give her as much sympathy as she's given her husband for (allegedly) acting like an ass while dealing with Stage 3 cancer. Zero.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I hope that party planner got chewed out. Porsha and Dennis were better off planning a small family gathering themselves and getting it catered.

Can you imagine if that had been Sheree's party?  Oy vey.  "Who gon check me Boo?" indeed.

As for uncomfortable clothes, these women always look uncomfortable to me, unless they're in lounge-wear.  It must be difficult to find comfy clothes when you're trying to show everything except nipples.  Cleavage can be sexy and attractive but these ladies aren't getting it.

I looked up the definition of "cleavage" and found this:  "The hollow between a woman's breasts when supported, especially as exposed by a low-cut garment."  The key word is "supported" and there's little to no support here.  They're embarrassing themselves.  

• Love 13

Porsha looks aborable in the talking head with the white feathered dress. 

Cynthia will never be Bethenny. Isn’t Cynthia just a spokesperson, while BF is a complete  and total brand of Skinny Girl. And quite the hustler too. 

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I mean Nene is ridiculous but so is this excuse by Cynthia. It was an event during filming of course Nene was going to be there so she didn’t have to tell Kenya because she would have known so unless Cynthia out ght lied to Kenya and said that Nene wouldnt be there than that is nonsense.

You mean like how she showed up to Porsha's gender reveal? The Dungeon show? Copped out of half the filming for the Japan trip? The way Kenya skipped many trips and filming opportunities on her last season on the show? Like how Kim walked off set in the past and never came back? Remind me, did Porsha show up to all of the events this season?  It was only ONE point among many that she should have pointed out but it's no more nonsense than pretending that women across this franchises don't dip out and/or refuse to film or leave filming obligations early. These women may have contracts but no one is walking around with a gun to their head and dragging them to all of these events. They don't always show up so let's not conveniently forget history here.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

You mean like how she showed up to Porsha's gender reveal? The Dungeon show? Copped out of half the filming for the Japan trip? 

It was clearly going to be the finale and it’s Cynthia’s event who at the time she is supposedly close to there is no way in hell Kenya didn’t expect that she would be there. 

• Love 3

I’ve never had a baby but if I overdo the buffet, I need stretchy pants, those tight dresses look so uncomfortable.  

I’m done with Nene.  She can go anytime.  Cynthia is lovely but weak and boring.  She can invite anyone she wants to her events.  The cover up gate with Kandi was just stupid.  Perfect response is “I’m sorry...you feel that way” and keep it moving.  I do not need to hear about her sex life anymore.

Is Shamari mad at Eva?  That talking head about the flowers was a bit much.  I could see it coming from Marlo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

It was clearly going to be the finale and it’s Cynthia’s event who at the time she is supposedly close to there is no way in hell Kenya didn’t expect that she would be there. 

What Kenya expects to happen and what courtesy was extended to her by Cynthia are two different things. The fact remains, she treated both women the same way by not discussing her guest list with either woman. Nene could have refused to show up for any number of reason including her husband taking ill and she needing to be with him. So again, I stand by saying that not confirming with Kenya is no more nonsense than pretending that women don't at time refuse to show up to filming obligations (I'm pretty sure this has happened for finale events and reunions before).

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

What Kenya expects to happen and what courtesy was extended to her by Cynthia are two different things. 

She didn’t tell Nene because she is a coward and afraid of her and she didn’t tell Kenya because she knew that she would know. She’s reaching and she knows it which is why she has to come up with all these ridiculous justifications.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She didn’t tell Nene because she is a coward and afraid of her and she didn’t tell Kenya because she knew that she would know. She’s reaching and she knows it which is why she has to come up with all these ridiculous justifications.

Okay cool. Believe what you want. I was defending my position...I wasn't suggesting you can't have your own. I happen to disagree with you and you haven't said anything that I think is reasonable enough to change my mind. Agree to disagree then.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Here's what I think.  I think she moved into the townhouse for the show.  When the show was over, she moved back into her husband's condo and that may have been why it was cut from the online version of the episode.

I concur.

• Love 1

Nene had one good season... the first one.   Besides maybe Jill Zarin, I can’t think of a housewife, who has let her “fame” on the show go to her head more.   For some reason housewives across the Howive universe also defer to her.   I don’t get it.  I’d like to see how she’d manage with OG’s like Vanderpump, Bethenny, the wigged one on Potomac, even Tamara from OC.  I know she recently went after Vanderpump; however that was only when she knew Vanderpump was on the outs with her cast.  Although the  viewer sentiment seems to be Team Vanderpump (big miscalculation by Kyle, Erika, Dorit, and company).

I’m finding I have a bit more respect for Kim and Sheree and their refusal to cower to Nene.

• Love 11

One little thing I noticed but forget to comment on was that it appears that Mike, Cynthia's boo, had not yet been introduced to her BFF Kenya until that very night. Kenya met him and said 'nice to finally meet you' or words to that effect. 

15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Nene doesn't even know how to act in public.  Okay, maybe she wasn't feeling great, but she knew the cameras were on her, she could have smiled and said something nice to Kenya, even if she didn't mean it.  But Nene would probably call me "fake" for saying that.  

But Nene was "fake" though and still managed to look petty and ridiculous. She faked smiled hard when Kenya walked over to greet everyone but her. Kenya dusted her and Nene started making comments under her breath. Marlo walked, mimed gagging herself, paid Kenya some fake complaints with Nene being equally fake saying Kenya looked gorgeous. Then cut to the end of the night, Kenya makes it a point to say goodbye to everyone but Nene. Nene gets loud and keeps calling Kenya's name, determined to get Kenya's attention and Kenya pays her dust yet again with Nene fake smiling talking behind her back about a baby buffalo.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

that it appears that Mike, Cynthia's boo, had not yet been introduced to her BFF Kenya until that very night. Kenya met him and said 'nice to finally meet you' or words to that effect. 

I don’t think it’s that weird, he lives in LA and only visits occasionally and she splits her time between Atlanta and NYC.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Nene had one good season... the first one.   Besides maybe Jill Zarin, I can’t think of a housewife, who has let her “fame” on the show go to her head more.   For some reason housewives across the Howive universe also defer to her.   I don’t get it.  I’d like to see how she’d manage with OG’s like Vanderpump, Bethenny, the wigged one on Potomac, even Tamara from OC.  I know she recently went after Vanderpump; however that was only when she knew Vanderpump was on the outs with her cast.  Although the  viewer sentiment seems to be Team Vanderpump (big miscalculation by Kyle, Erika, Dorit, and company).

I’m finding I have a bit more respect for Kim and Sheree and their refusal to cower to Nene.

I would love to see how she handles Bethenny and Karen (the Potomac housewife you're referring to). Bethenny would bark right back at her, but I feel Karen would be reading her left right and centre with a smile on her face, lol. The last time someone did that to her (Claudia), she lost all her sense and started rambling nonsense while she turned her face and scratched her bald head.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I would love to see how she handles Bethenny and Karen (the Potomac housewife you're referring to). Bethenny would bark right back at her, but I feel Karen would be reading her left right and centre with a smile on her face, lol. The last time someone did that to her (Claudia), she lost all her sense and started rambling nonsense while she turned her face and scratched her bald head.

I detested Claudia, to me she was nothing more than a colorist bitch.  

Karen, however has learned to laugh at herself, something Nene cannot do.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I detested Claudia, to me she was nothing more than a colorist bitch.  

Karen, however has learned to laugh at herself, something Nene cannot do.

Yes and yes.

NYC and Potomac are my fave of the franchise right now. My fave scene last season on Potomac was Karen laughing at annoying ass Ashley imitating her wearing Karen's own damn wig. Can you even begin to imagine Nene's reaction if someone did that to her? 

• Love 7
(edited)

I’m not a huge fan of Potomac, or Karen, but she appears to have a sharp tongue.   Bethenny is pretty damn upfront.  I think Nene would have a hard time getting away with much with any of the New York crew.  The fact that New York continues to entertain me on a weekly basis is awesome, but they check behavior pretty quick.

I don’t remember enough about Claudia other than she was a little too aware of the cameras.

Edited by AttackTurtle

Cynthia didn’t tell Nene that she invited Kenya because production likely told her not to. They knew Nene wouldn’t come if she knew, and hoped for an outburst- like the one they got. 

Cynthia isn’t intimidated by Nene- she feels bad for all Greg and Nene have been through. After the way Cynthia kicked Porsha back in the day, I’d say she can hold her own . Looks like her kindness towards Nene has limits- she seemed to be over it on the reunion clip. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Every relationship on this show seems fake - including the one between Dennis and Porsha. These are just a bunch of ladies thrown together to film - none of the friendships seem genuine. Porsha got on my damn nerves with her pregnancy hormones bullshit. Her relationship with Dennis was rushed for a storyline. The whole thing just rings fake to me. 

At least the NYC ladies appear to have genuine friendships with each other. 

• Love 3

All of that drama over Kenya coming to MY party and the fact that I didn’t tell you ?  It should not be that serious.  No way am I going through that much drama over who I invite to MY party and whether I tell you or not.  Please.  You know Kenya and I are friends, why wouldn’t I invite her?  

If Kenya and Porsha can get along for the evening, I expect you to be able to be civil and not act l Ike I dissed you on the playground for another friend.  

• Love 14
(edited)

Atlanta used to be one of my favorite HW shows, because they were so real. What happened?  RHBH has 4-5 pages already and it was aired less than 12 hours ago. ATL needs a cast change. Stat. 

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, VintageJ said:

All of that drama over Kenya coming to MY party and the fact that I didn’t tell you ?  It should not be that serious.  No way am I going through that much drama over who I invite to MY party and whether I tell you or not.  Please.  You know Kenya and I are friends, why wouldn’t I invite her?  

If Kenya and Porsha can get along for the evening, I expect you to be able to be civil and not act l Ike I dissed you on the playground for another friend.  

Word. Nene and Cynthia are grown women over 50. The whole "You can't invite so and so because I don't like her" is very juvenile.

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Atlanta used to be one of my favorite HW shows, because they were so real. What happened?  RHBH has 4-5 pages already and it was aired less than 12 hours ago. ATL needs a cast change. Stat. 

Or, failing that, a cancellation. They're all ... kind of boring, TBH.

• Love 3
On 4/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, For Cereals said:

I’ve never had a baby but if I overdo the buffet, I need stretchy pants, those tight dresses look so uncomfortable.  

I’m done with Nene.  She can go anytime.  Cynthia is lovely but weak and boring.  She can invite anyone she wants to her events.  The cover up gate with Kandi was just stupid.  Perfect response is “I’m sorry...you feel that way” and keep it moving.  I do not need to hear about her sex life anymore.

Is Shamari mad at Eva?  That talking head about the flowers was a bit much.  I could see it coming from Marlo.

I'm still giggling at stretchy pants lol.

oh, I got that all wrong if so.  I thought Shamari was trying to help dispel the rumors.    Like:  if I was broke I wouldn't bring no big ass expensive bouquet.........conclusion:  Eva's not hurting for cash.

• Love 4
On 3/31/2019 at 10:45 PM, Irritable said:

Porsha handled that shit show reveal party a lot better than I would have, and I’m not even pregnant.  That was a weak low-rent display, and that party planner is going to be lucky to get any decent events after not being able to pull off what was almost a glorified kid’s birthday party. I’m glad everyone made the most of it, 

Way back when, Kate Gosselin had a carnival for her kids in their backyard, when they were like 3?  She planned it and did the decorations and stuff herself and it looked better than this whole thing turned out.  I do give the other women credit, though, for rallying around Porsha and trying to cheer her up.  Shemari was really getting in there with her enthusiasm about finding out what the baby was, Tanya was excited to drag her inside to see the décor in there.  That was really sweet to see.

On 4/1/2019 at 7:22 AM, DrSparkles said:

Were Kenya's (also NOT my favorite) boobs always that big??? I know pregnancy makes them bigger, but DAG. Also that red dress really accentuated her weird square ass. 

image.png.ce7689a2a979561f18c7bcb37d09071e.png

On 4/1/2019 at 8:46 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

About midway through the season, when Nene got so ugly about Porsha acting like she was the only woman whose ever given birth, I was done. Did Porsha milk it a bit? Yes. But it's her first full term pregnancy, women react differently to being pregnant and Nene, who claimed to see Porsha as her little sister went from snarky to cruel with how she said it.

Not to mention, Porsha had a miscarriage before and then struggled to get pregnant after it.  I can understand her being a bit over the top with this pregnancy, it's all she wanted when she was married and then she damn sure isn't going to do anything to mess this up.  

16 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'm still giggling at stretchy pants lol.

oh, I got that all wrong if so.  I thought Shamari was trying to help dispel the rumors.    Like:  if I was broke I wouldn't bring no big ass expensive bouquet.........conclusion:  Eva's not hurting for cash.

That's how I took it as well.  I thought she was saying that they were a big fancy arrangement and that if I were so broke that I'd gotten a car repo'ed and had to move like Marlo was trying to say that I did, I wouldn't be showing up with those flowers.  Do you even bring a gift to a gender reveal?  I haven't been invited to one, which is fine by me, so I don't know.  

• Love 6

Regarding the comments about Mike talking about sex, I guess it could seem weird, but I'm used to it because that's how he spoke on his podcast with former RHOA Claudia Jordan and cohosts. I think the cameras may slightly affect how he acts, he is even more crass on that show so on the show he is actually very toned down. He seemed to be slightly intoxicated at Porsha's baby shower though, which I believe Cynthia mentioned in the episode. I don't feel as if he is after her money because he seems to have plenty of his own, he's on TV all the time, reporting on college sports and traveling with the LA clippers, as well  as access Hollywood. On that show, he said again that they plan to get married. Social media shows that they have met each other's families and they have that two week rule. At this point they have known each other for 1.5 year and dating for almost a year. I hope they work out. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, smores said:

Way back when, Kate Gosselin had a carnival for her kids in their backyard, when they were like 3?  She planned it and did the decorations and stuff herself and it looked better than this whole thing turned out.  I do give the other women credit, though, for rallying around Porsha and trying to cheer her up.  Shemari was really getting in there with her enthusiasm about finding out what the baby was, Tanya was excited to drag her inside to see the décor in there.  That was really sweet to see.

image.png.ce7689a2a979561f18c7bcb37d09071e.png

Not to mention, Porsha had a miscarriage before and then struggled to get pregnant after it.  I can understand her being a bit over the top with this pregnancy, it's all she wanted when she was married and then she damn sure isn't going to do anything to mess this up.  

That's how I took it as well.  I thought she was saying that they were a big fancy arrangement and that if I were so broke that I'd gotten a car repo'ed and had to move like Marlo was trying to say that I did, I wouldn't be showing up with those flowers.  Do you even bring a gift to a gender reveal?  I haven't been invited to one, which is fine by me, so I don't know.  

I wonder if she placed a craigslist ad for this reveal. The shots of the amount of people streaming in for this gender reveal had me chuckling. I'm old, so all these extra events the newer generations create to waste time and money just blows my mind. 

• Love 4