Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: One Wedding and a Funeral?

• Start Topic

Ashley was apparently listening to Dimitri and Vanessa do the deed. Clearly, she is upset. I don't think she is as happy about sharing him as she would have us believe. 

• Love 11

This Jennifer must be a real sicko.  Why would she do something so mean to those people.  They seem very nice.  This was obviously all a big joke to her and maybe some of her friends.

• Love 17
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Jennifer could have simply said, "I am not interested."  It would have saved a lot of time and energy.  Can't help but wonder why she went to such lengths. 

Quite honestly, I think she just wanted to be on TV.  She always seemed very flighty and superficial to me (and way too young for him).

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
I hit “Submit” too quickly sometimes!
  • Love 12

I felt last year that Ashley's main motivator is ultimate control over Dmitri why she builds a "tribal" polygamy brand Lifestyle. She thrives on calling the shots and watching him squirm and capitulate. She is absolutely not going to stand for any independent action on either Dmitri's or Vanessa's part. This is becoming a kind of sick psychological experiment that's uncomfortable to watch.  I feel the opposite with Paige and Bernie.  She seems to be subverting her own feelings in order to keep him around. She's so passive aggressive and not self aware. It also is uncomforatable to watch. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Lord, imagine being the mother of a woman who’s getting involved with a bunch of yahoos like these and being “asked for her hand” by the “husband.”  I like to think that I’m pretty open-minded and free-thinking, but I don’t know that I could withstand that crap without speaking my mind (and not entirely politely).

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 12

Oh how gallant of Dimitri to ask Vanessa's mom if it's ok that he marries her....after he already boffed the hell outta her.🙄....Ashley doesn't look happy until she realizes how nice it is to have a live in nanny....for free!!

7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why doesn't Paige suggest a Brother Husband to Bernie, see how that goes over.

That's not his "calling". ,🤣🤣😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Bernie is so obviously horny for a new woman, is he even pretending to do this under the guise of religion?

Yes, it's call the religion of the erect penis and afflicts most men especially men  50 and over who  decide they need "strange" before they die.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

I don't usually read spoilers but interested what Brandy's background is that would make her so eager to jump into a Polygamous relationship. I can understand it wouldn't be so easy to find somebody once you are a bit older and not so attractive, but I still can't imagine being so desperate you would hop in the sack with Bernie and have to put up with Paige. 😂

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

They need to find a new place so the house is not "Paige's" kitchen etc.

I don't think Paige would go for it, I really think she never even thought of what it would actually mean to have a Sister Wife.

• Love 9

Oh now I get why Paige wanted her to come again. She's going to chase her away with petty BS. God these women are just a mess. It seems that the only type of woman who can live polygamy absolutely has to be passive aggressive to a fault. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
44 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Tonight's the finale?

No, it’s not the finale.  Another 2 hour episode next Sunday.

I have not read any other posts above yet, so forgive me if this has been mentioned previously.   Someone please get the Winders OFF of my tv screen... they keep making me snooze.   And Kermit’s voice kills me. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, grammaester said:

Oh now I get why Paige wanted her to come again. She's going to chase her away with petty BS. God these women are just a mess. It seems that the only type of woman who can live polygamy absolutely has to be passive aggressive to a fault. 

I thought the exact same thing!! Make her run screaming!😂

• Love 9

God I wish these women would tie their hair back when cooking

And I  wish I would have seen them wash their hands before cooking.  Paige doesn't seem like she has good hygiene habits.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't usually read spoilers but interested what Brandy's background is that would make her so eager to jump into a Polygamous relationship. I can understand it wouldn't be so easy to find somebody once you are a bit older and not so attractive, but I still can't imagine being so desperate you would hop in the sack with Bernie and have to put up with Paige. 😂

I don't think Paige would go for it, I really think she never even thought of what it would actually mean to have a Sister Wife.

Totally.  If this is going to work, (and I don't think it will) they need to have a separate household like the Brown's do.  I think she feels like this is a new live-in house help.  

• Love 4

If Ashley is his legal wife, what kind of marriage can he offer Vanessa, I don't understand.  It cannot be a legal marriage so is he asking her mom if he can have a symbolic marriage with Vanessa?  

• Useful 1

Someone should probably remind Jo Jo that her daughter was the one who approached the Snowdens.  Clearly, she isn't the sweet, naïve girl her mother purports her to be. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Bernie knew damn well what kind of temper Paige has, that's why he was trying to rush Brandy through before Paige went off. No pity for Bernie or Paige. If he wants to screw around then get a divorce. If she wants companionship find a friend who doesn't sleep with your husband.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

Bernie and Brandy trying to move this along too quickly is what is getting under Paige's skin. If they both would cool off a little they may have eventually gotten what they wanted.

• Love 6

Ashley can hardly contain herself, honey. Poor thing is just spilling all over the kitchen. D day has come and gone and suddenly Dmitri is in looooooove. Although they hadnt thought about it (🙄) alternating nights should be the easiest way. But wait! Just because he's scheduled to sleep in your room, this DOES NOT guarantee the D!! Don't worry Vanessa, he's only talking to Ashley 😂

Jennifer isn't dead but may she RIP all the same. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 8

Bernie and Brandy trying to move this along too quickly is what is getting under Paige's skin. If they both would cool off a little they may have eventually gotten what they wanted.

I think Bernie knew Paige wouldn't go for it that's why he was rushing Brandy through, trying to get it done before Paige went off.

I like that Brandy is laying all out. Bernie just wants a sex doll and doesn't want to have to deal with another woman.

• Love 8