Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E20: The Whole Package

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, pvandal said:

As someone who likes to look at scars, (I'm a weirdo I know) if she did that to me, even if I was eating lunch, she better be prepared for me to put down my sandwich and come over to examine those stitches like a grandma cooing over an 8 month pregnant lady.

Don't invite me to your situation and expect me to ignore you.

OMG! I LOL'ed at that !!! Right!

Don't like Jo so her shit just annoys me. But I feel bad for Alex cuz she is gonna drag his ass down! Run Jo and don't look back.

Anything Owen is also -- yawnfest. and Meghan? is Owen's sister? Do I remember that? I was like-- who the hell is that? Then I didn't care.

Deluca and Richard made me smile. And Mere always makes me happy. But I can not for the life of me remember what else happened in the ep? I may have done a lot of flipping. I know I did last week and didn't even bother to comment.

So yeah.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, maybe a minor nitpick, but I was a bit annoyed with the beginning of the episode, when Contacts said that Bailey had those three STEM students coming for the day and Bailey was starting to tell Contacts to not bring them in, but then he did it anyway. I don't like Bailey much in the recent seasons, but it felt like Contacts was disrespectful to Bailey and didn't bother listening to her telling him that she was too busy that day to take care of the STEM students. 

Contacts was annoying there. But I was even more annoyed at Bailey saying that she didn't have time to see the students. The arrangements had been made (presumably Bailey had agreed to it earlier), the permission forms signed, the kids thinking about it for weeks in advance and the day taken off school. Bailey can dismiss her own interns and residents in the hospital and tell them to come back another day because they're her students and there every day but I thought it was rude to do that to students who have made special arrangements to spend the day at the hospital.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, pvandal said:

As someone who likes to look at scars, (I'm a weirdo I know) if she did that to me, even if I was eating lunch, she better be prepared for me to put down my sandwich and come over to examine those stitches like a grandma cooing over an 8 month pregnant lady.

Don't invite me to your situation and expect me to ignore you.

To paraphrase The Breakfast Club, if you're going to dump your purse out on the couch and invite people into your problems, you have to expect that someone might want to take a closer look if you are flashing your scar in public.

• Love 5
On 4/7/2019 at 6:47 AM, Biggie B said:

I took an instant dislike to DeLuca's patient. When she came on to him, hard, and then told him not to leave a scar, I was hoping hard that she'd end up with the equivalent of a road map on her abdomen. 

I forgot about this entirely. I assumed it was just meant to add some awkwardness to the situation with Richard, but I found it really forced, and then also really sealed the deal on the patient being just a plot device by not even following up with her. In ye olden days of Grey's, I think the patient would have been shown to be desperate for approval and legitimacy and Deluca would actually empathize with her by the end and we'd get a nice tender moment showing him feeling more confident in his relationship with Mer. But why do that when you can have a cringefest in the OR?

• Love 6
On 4/5/2019 at 1:00 AM, dmc said:

Megan Hunt is back.  Shonda must have wanted to ask about the royal wedding because God knows why she’s here.  She mostly meddles and tries to push Owen back with Teddy which is a NO.

You made ma day.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:58 PM, MarylandGirl said:

Was Megan always that annoying? I hope she doesn't stick around for long...

Yes, yes she was.

• Love 2

If the show's goal was to get me to hate DeLuca, congrats! I enjoyed the rest of the episode. 

I know I say this constantly, but the show missed a golden opportunity to not have Jackson and Mere be a couple. I still would have preferred Linc. Or anyone that doesn't work in the hospital!

That little boy broke my heart.

• Love 1

Sister Hunt! Sister Hunt! Megan Hunt - well done!😍
She just finally said what everyone around and all the audience thought. And she was right!
As much as I do not like Teddy with her new lover / friend, Hunt is her true love. And they should be together.
And the story with the boy is very sad, yes. I was already glad that once the "golden blood" means it can be any blood transfused. And it turns out, now you need to look for a person with the same blood. And so far they have found only 4. I hope the boy will be saved ...😓
And Alex’s wife urgently needs to be shown to a psychotherapist or psychiatrist. She has mental problems now. And if they are not solved ...