Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Not a Good Day LA

• Start Topic

Did anyone watch the First Look on Saturday? 

Tamra is delusional and insane.  She attacks Heather because Heather has the nerve to get CUT Fitness a spot on Good Day LA after Tamra's "competition" was there first and then expects Heather to sit down all warm and fuzzy over Tamra and Eddie before the show?  Bitch, please.  I just can't with this nitwit.

If I was Heather, I would have cancelled the spot as soon as that yellow haired sea witch went after me. 

• Love 3
Tamra reveals her real reason for being upset with Heather. Meanwhile, Briana and Ryan surprise Vicki with the gender of their baby and later, Shannon turns to Tamra for support when her husband, David, sends her a shocking e-mail about their relationship.

To the poster who said Shannon was the one with the drinking problem.....you nailed it. I'm kinda surprised Shannon and David are really putting it all out there. Shannon said they all agreed as a family to be "real", but saying it and actually doing it are two different things.

Tamra is a piece of shit. Nuff said.

• Love 3

I had looked away and just looked back to see Shannon topping off a tumbler of Vodka. Was the rest of that something else, or was that entire glass full of vodka? If so, WOWEE! That one glass is a drinking problem, lol.

• Love 1

I almost want Shannon and David to be faking/exaggerating their problems for the sake of the show because otherwise, it's just too...ick. Too dark.

I agree. It's one thing if a couple who's been on a show for years starts to bicker and unravel, but this is their introduction to the show and to the viewers. It's weird. Hello, we're Shannon and David. We're mismatched and don't like each other. We bicker and belittle and fight, and we're getting a divorce. Nice to meet you!

• Love 4

I really like Shannon because I feel she is the most honest about her life and her feelings and I appreciate that a lot with these kind of shows. And she seems to really enjoy spending time with her lady friends, although the opposite can be said with her time with her husband. You can tell she is resentful towards her husband and wants to see change and more effort from him, but she is also starting to realize how she is contributing to the bad cycle they are in as well...I am loving her on Watch What Happens Live right now. I love how self-aware and genuine she is compared to the others.

Also, she is not afraid of Heather and her snooty ways. Heather has it in for Shannon and I believe it's because Heather sees Shannon as competition as far as wealth is concerned, plus I know she hates the fact that the other ladies took to Shannon so quickly.

Tamra is just all about drama. Her husband is trying to talk some sense into her and calm her down at the TV shoot, yet she keeps insisting on letting things fester and finding something to be upset about. I think she has a martyr complex. Let it go already!

• Love 5

Tamra has morphed into this needy whiny beyotch. Who couldn't cry if her life depended on it. Stop trying.

Ok, she was always that way but it didn't annoy me as much as it does now.

• Love 1

It seems like the show is a hybrid of old school Housewives and the trashy version of the Housewives show.

To me, Shannon and David are being realistic and yet it's painful to watch.  It doesn't seem scripted, and I hope that if both are watching the show, that they realize that it might be better to part for the sake of the well being of their daughters.

Am I correct to assume that Tamra threw Shannon under the bus with Heather?

I'm also wondering about Lizzie and Christian.  It seems like cracks are starting to show in their marriage.

Tamra is a piece of shit. Nuff said.

Wasn't she fantastic?

"I'm really not mad at you because of the tv show, it's because of what you told my husband about my need to have a baby so I can own someone.  It really hurt me that you could share something so personal.  Also, Shannon's an unhappy alcoholic whose husband told her in an email that he wants a divorce.  Your mockery of her is spot-on and hilarious."  

Classic Tamra.  I wonder if she remembers she's recorded.

Am I correct to assume that Tamra threw Shannon under the bus with Heather?

I don't think that really applies here, because Tamra was driving, ran the woman down, and backed up to hit her again.   

As far as Shannon and her marriage, I said it when she first appeared- I'm not down to watch a real marriage fall apart.  I don't think I'd buy into a magical resurrection, either.  I will say, though, that I think she looks really good for someone who drinks as much as she did, and I kind of want her magic hangover prevention pills.

• Love 10

"Am I correct to assume that Tamra threw Shannon under the bus with Heather?"

Oh so that's what that was about. Funny how Tamra was so distraught that someone did that to her then she turns around and does it herself. To her good friend Shannon. Fun times.

• Love 4
(edited)

"I'm really not mad at you because of the tv show, it's because of what you told my husband about my need to have a baby so I can own someone. It really hurt me that you could share something so personal. Also, Shannon's an unhappy alcoholic whose husband told her in an email that he wants a divorce. Your mockery of her is spot-on and hilarious."

Classic Tamra. I wonder if she remembers she's recorded.

Too funny. I think being a hypocrite is a requisite for being a HW. It's definitely the norm, not the exception. With Tamra - just last week she was lamenting why Ryan with his HGH couldn't learn to love and accept himself as is, while at the same time filling her face with fillers and talking to the doctor about stopping the clock on aging. Idiot hypocrite!

And I just have to say - Heather's imitation of Shannon was spot-on. I thought it was hilarious.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 6

Any one notice Shannon's daughters' bedrooms?  They did not at all look like rooms that belong to young girls.  None of thier  personalities shown at all.  It looked like they were each tucked into a staid guest bedroom.  

• Love 8
(edited)

I felt bad for Shannon but if you're complaining about being lonely, in the words of Bethanny at Scary Island "GO TO BED!"  

Then, on the other hand, Mr. Lablover and I love each other and he's sleeping now.  I take good care of him.  I am not the one in family court arguing divorce cases all day.  He gets yelled at all week long, a judge, a client, opposing counsel.   The only stress I have is my dog barking at the new neighbor's yorkie.  Oh, and a little thing called IRS payments.  But I appreciate him and take care of him when he walks in the door.  He appreciates me.  I do, after all, put his undies away and take good care of our daughter;)   Shannon needs an afternoon delight.  Bad.  I felt hungover just watching the Grey Goose in the tumbler!

I agree with the above posters.  That was tough to watch.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 8

These shows are supposed to be fun - with some juicy drama, but still fun. Watching a marriage die is not fun.

Marriages dying seems to be the plot for most of the seasons on this franchise.  I think a marriage thriving would be a new twist for them.  It does seem more twisted when the couple is new because it almost seems like they came on the show hoping it would help their marriage, kind of like a last ditch chance at togetherness, only to have it get worse actually.  I feel really sad for the children involved since they had no say in any of the decisions that lead to the fiasco being televised. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Wow... did Tamra (I lie constantly to suit the situation) Judge just tell Shannon she didn't say anything to Heather Dubrow about the emails from Shannon's husband?  I am dying to see what Shannon has to say to Mrs. Judge at the reunion when/if they show the clip of Tamra not only telling Heather about the emails, but laughing about Heather's imitation of Shannon.  

Tamra Sue Waddle Barney Judge... if you are going to Heather and spilling the dirt about Shannon and her husband so you can get the focus off that fact you are a bitch who can't be grateful for winning the jackpot with FREE advertising, you should have the balls to own up to it.  Lying to Shannon's face so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions, especially someone who looks like she is on the cusp of a nervous breakdown is evil, pure unadulterated evil!

Edited by CheekyCharlie
  • Love 6

I feel so sad for the whole Shannon business, but I just can't understand why anyone would go on TV and air their problems. Watching a marriage die isn't easy, but does anyone wonder if it's being scripted? The reason I say this is because of some of the strange comments Shannon made about trying things to keep the marriage, such as saying she'd go to bed with him at 8:30 if that would help. Honey, changing your bedtime will not save a marriage. Maybe if you got rid of the booze it would help.

I just saw that Heather's icky husband is getting his own show, about fixing bad plastic surgery. Anyone going to watch?

I'm not down to watch a real marriage fall apart.

And yet Shannon is interesting to watch.  Lizzie isn't.  I don't hate Lizzie.  Just not interested in anything about her.  Her husband seems nice.  Her mother seems nice.  But Lizzie's segments put me to sleep.  I don't give a flying fuck bout beauty pageants, so I hope they don't show that shit again.  Unless she fights with the others, so far she really ain't a good addition.  They could easily get rid of her cuz she's boring the fuck outta me.

Did anyone notice Heather's eyes looked particularly crazy in this ep?  Man, her eyes are scarier than Ramona's.  Eeeek!

• Love 9

I just saw that Heather's icky husband is getting his own show, about fixing bad plastic surgery. Anyone going to watch?

If I watch it would only be because of Paul Nassif, Adrienne Maloof's ex.  I can't stand Terry.  He's such a one-upper.

• Love 4
(edited)

Although I've watched the Housewives for a few years now, I'll never quite understand how anyone allows their life to be filmed like this (although I'm glad they do!).   While watching the scenes tonight of Shannon tucking her husband and each of her daughters into bed, I thought about the camera guy standing there filming, still in the rooms when Shannon turned off the lights and left, and I wondered why her husband and daughters allowed those scenes to be shot.  It would have felt so strange and invasive.

Edited by Miss February
(edited)

Long time lurker on TWOP coming out of the shadows here.  I'm so glad to see so many familiar usernames.

Tamra is just awful.  Once she realized how stupid her anger over the rival gym thing was she came up with a legitimate reason to be upset with Heather.  So manipulative and Heather fell for it.  Notice how Tamra got Heather to apologize and never offered her own apology was her ridiculous behavior.  Then her throwing Shannon under the bus to get further back on Heather's good side was just awful.  Divulging that very personal email Shannon's husband sent Shannon to someone who clearly doesn't like Shannon is something straight out of the mean girl handbook.  

I know that previews can be misleading so I'll reserve my final judgment for next week but if Heather was going around gossiping about Shannon's marriage, using private information that Tamra gave her, that is pretty messed up.  I get that she doesn't like Shannon but that's hitting below the belt.  In this feud between Shannon and Heather I'm Team Shannon.  Shannon hasn't acted perfectly (last week's episode being a prime example) but Heather has behaved far worse in my opinion.

I have to say that I actually like Shannon.  She's refreshingly honest and self aware for a housewife.  I cringe during the scenes with her husband (those are miserable to watch) but otherwise I like her.  Of course this is a Housewives show so chances are I won't like her forever, but as of now I think I like her better than any of the other housewives in Orange County.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 15

Tamra certainly has a way of sabotaging herself, does she not? She gets a spot on Heather's stupid show and still finds something to bitch and moan about. Boo hoo, Heather wasn't warm enough for you! Also, can you learn to produce tears when you pretend to cry?

• Love 4

Heather is being terrible this season.  She's showing some really ugly parts of her personality.  I don't think Tamra told Shannon's business to be mean.  I don't think she thought Heather would blab to others, but she shouldn't have lied to Shannon.  Heather's going to throw Shannon out next week after being confronted.  She was probably loving that moment.  Lizzie is a bore; she can go unless she brings something for the rest of the season.  The show probably would've been more interesting with Danielle and her seemingly gay husband.

• Love 2

I love babies, but I am sick to death of the topic of babies. First there is Brianna's baby, then we have to hear LIzzie talk nonstop about having another baby and how much work it will be for her and her mother, since apparently her husband won't help.  Then of course there is the silly baby talk with Tamra. Am I to understand that next week we will have to watch them cope with a doll? I wasn't interested last year when Tamra talked like this, nor did I give two shits when Gretchen and Slade took their turn with the topic, or when Alexis pretended to try to talk Jim into another baby.  Yea, I get it. Women have the babies and the show is about women. Can we please move the fuck on to another topic unless any of these people are actually serious about procreating at this point?

I want to like Lizzie, but I agree with a poster up thread.  So far she is just boring. It is too bad because I get a vibe about her that says she is anything but boring, but it is not translating.  

Shannon is all kinds of irritated with Tamra in her blog. She doesn't like the fact that she repeated the gossip about her marriage, doesn't like that she lied about it, and is sick of the talk about her drinking too much.  This is an interesting turn of events. 

According to Andy on WWHL, the fight between Shannon and Heather next week is huge.  Like another poster said, I will reserve judgement because so often the previews are very different from the actual show. I will be extremely disappointed if Heather is casually gossiping about Shannon and her marriage. On her Twitter feed she said something about the fact that Shannon had been very open with the gals that her marriage is in trouble since the first time they all met, so it isn't a secret. I do remember she started talking smack about her husband not spending any time with her the very first time they all met. It never seemed like she was keeping her troubled marriage under wraps. 

• Love 1

Shannon should get some therapy instead of the crystals, etc. Her husband can't make her happy. She needs to make herself happy and she needs to learn how to tell him what she wants and needs.

Crap. Why do I care?

• Love 1

I snickered when I realized that all Vickie had to offer tonight was 7 blue balloons in a box. Step up your game woman.

Tamra can't stop being Tamra because she'd have nothing, hence the gossiping and the whining and the stupid baby idea. Wait, didn't she have her tubes tied? 

Does anyone remember?

• Love 1

I really am liking Teefs this season. I appreciated him telling Tamra not to read too much into Heather's every move. He's so the opposite of Terry. Terry is a catty little bitch who delights in rushing right into smack talk. If Heather had come back to her dressing room and said, "Tamra was icy, wasn't she?", Terry would have been all, "Oh yea, she was one cold bitch. What the hell is her problem?" Eddie just shuts that shit down. Good on him. 

FTR, I think both girls were being stupid with their little Mexican stand-off, refusing to call/text each other first. I agreed with what Heather said later when they met to discuss things; sometimes you need to just give friends a pass. None of us are perfect and we all have our own issues and things going on in our life. There's no sense in holding onto grudges if you consider someone a true friend. And, oddly, I think Tamra does consider Heather a true friend. That conversation was the first time I've ever seen a real tear roll down her Botoxed face. 

Speaking of....the best part about that little lunch conversation was their faces. The conversation was so serious, but I was laughing my ass off at home. As Heather is prattling on, Tamra sits there with her frozen face and dead eyes, and I'm halfway expecting drool to start running down her mouth. Then, as Tamra takes her turn, we have the dumbstruck, blinking cow that is Heather Dubrow. Too funny! 

Once again Vicky is entirely out of touch with her daughter. Briana mentions several times that she'd much prefer a boy and she's scared of having a girl, yet Vicky is certain they'll try again because Briana really wants a girl. I think Briana is right, and that Vicky sort of DOES want to see her daughter live her life. It's just baffling how close Vicky thinks they are, but she really doesn't seem to know her daughter at all. Michael even less, I imagine. 

I just cannot understand how Shannon claims to be so shocked by David's email, by him wanting to separate. Their relationship is just AWFUL. There is never any affection between those two. She cannot really believe this just sneaked up on her, can she? The time to try and fix things was years and years ago. I mean, you're on the man's ass about a GLASS OF WATER. I'd want to move out too! 

Drama looks good for next week. As far as email gate, I have to wait and see how it all shakes out - but I'm going to have to give the lion's share of blame to Heather on this one. No, Tamra should NOT have told Heather about what was going on with David and Shannon. But, for once, I don't think she did it to be malicious. I really do think she thought if Heather knew Shannon was having a rough time she might look past some of her behavior. But what I want to know is - who in the world was Heather telling this to that it got back to David? It should have died right there at that lunch. If Heather tries to put it all on Tamra, she's going to piss me off. 

And yes, I'm going to ignore how utterly ridiculous it is to get mad about information being spread when you, yourself, aired it on national tv. 

• Love 9

I could not stop laughing when Tamra was trying to fake cry during her conversation with Heather. She is so bad at it. You are not fooling us with the napkin.

Tamra needs to learn how to pull a nose hair to get the fake tears going. My favorite was when she started to fake cry about her divorce with Simon. Yeah right, really Tamra?

And yet Shannon is interesting to watch.  Lizzie isn't.  I don't hate Lizzie.  Just not interested in anything about her.  Her husband seems nice.  Her mother seems nice.  But Lizzie's segments put me to sleep.  I don't give a flying fuck bout beauty pageants, so I hope they don't show that shit again.  Unless she fights with the others, so far she really ain't a good addition.  They could easily get rid of her cuz she's boring the fuck outta me.

Did anyone notice Heather's eyes looked particularly crazy in this ep?  Man, her eyes are scarier than Ramona's.  Eeeek!

I'm with ya on the boringness of Lizzie. Also Lizzie, quit saying you are SAHM, but have all these side businesses. There's nothing wrong with being a working mother. And if your husband can't be bothered to help with a newborn, then there's your answer for banging out another kid. Leave your poor mother alone.

Shannon should get some therapy instead of the crystals, etc. Her husband can't make her happy. She needs to make herself happy and she needs to learn how to tell him what she wants and needs.

Crap. Why do I care?

I'm sad for Shannon and David, but I have to admit that it's so refreshing watching the realness they are bringing.
  • Love 3
(edited)

I admit I'm having difficulty following the logic of, "How dare you gossip about my super secret email that was told in confidence to Tamra and the viewing public!"

I get being mad over someone you dislike gossiping about your shitty marriage but I get a little lost over the privacy part.  Then again Shannon seems so drunk maybe she just thinks the cameras and production staff are one long drawn out DT hallucination. 

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 8

I often smh when I watch this show.  Why don't the ladies learn?  Why do they constantly argue at parties?  I know they have to interact with one another in order to be a part of the show, and they are also vying to make the final edit of the weekly show, but they are messing with my mind.   Shannon tells Heather last week that she will pull her aside when Heather says something offensive to her so they can hash it out.  At this point I'm smiling and saying, "Good girl!".  The next night Shannon  berates Heather in front of the others.  Sigh!  Tamra is upset at her son for using human growth hormone without medical supervision and she is then injected with fillers and botox to make herself look younger.  Sigh!  Vicki meets with Heather to get air time and commiserate with her.  I've learned over the years, though, not to believe a word Vicki says.  Sometime before the end of the season, she WILL repeat her conversation with Heather to Tamra or one of the others in order to advance herself.  Watch for the harpy; she's just around the corner.

They tell each other's secrets in order to make their lives seem better by comparison, and I watch the show for the same reason.  My life is almost wonderful compared to their miserable lives.  I definitely treasure my friends! 

The best part of last night's show was when Eddie, Tamra, and their trainer were discussing their segment on the LA show.  Tamra was POed and Eddie calmed her to the point that she was nodding along with what he said.  Just when you think that Eddie performed a miracle, Tamra turns to the trainer and asks her if she thought Heather was wrong.  Eddie:   Sigh!      LOL

• Love 3

I admit I'm having difficulty following the logic of, "How dare you gossip about my super secret email that was told to someone in confidence to Tamra and the viewing public!"

I get being mad over someone you dislike gossiping about your shitty marriage but I get a little lost over the privacy part.

Which is being filmed for national televison...

• Love 1

Tamra annoys the shit out of me, but Heather is getting beyond the annoying stage.  I laughed out loud when she asked Tamra if she had EVER talked about her wealth or what she had.  I wish Tams had answered "you flaunt it every chance you get." 

Tamra's denial in telling Shannon that she didn't say anything to Heather sure was swift.  I can't wait to see it bite her in the ass.  I understand her intention in telling it.  She wanted Heather to realize that Shannon was going through a tough time, but I will still enjoy seeing her squirm when Shannon realizes she lied. 

Shannon always refers to her arguing and fighting with David as banter.  She's quite delusional and the first thing she needs to do is step away from the Grey Goose.  Then she needs a good therapist.

• Love 3
(edited)

Tamra annoys the shit out of me, but Heather is getting beyond the annoying stage.  I laughed out loud when she asked Tamra if she had EVER talked about her wealth or what she had.  I wish Tams had answered "you flaunt it every chance you get." 

The conversation was with Vicks, and I don't think Vicki could have come up with much. Does she really talk about her wealth and her possessions every time she gets a chance? I hate people that do stuff like that, but I cannot really remember her bragging to the gals about this stuff. Yep, she talks with Terry, as all spouses do about that kind of stuff, but I have never heard her brag about her wealth or possessions to the gals. I remember the silly party she had at the end of her first season - the whole name changing party. They had been filming together all season, but only Tamra had ever been to Heather's house. Clearly they all knew she was rich, but I remember how stunned they all were at the sheer size of her house. Vicks, Gretchen and Alexis all mentioned that they had no idea she lived in such a place. Yea, the groundbreaking deal was dumb, but apparently this is what these folks do. Shannon also said that she had a groundbreaking ceremony for her new house. It was about as dumb as Tamra having a party in her empty gym to show off what a great business woman she was. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 4

Heather tends to brag in a way that makes it seem like she's not bragging, more like complaining. For example - last night with her, "how ridiculous is it that we have two drivers right now"?

• Love 9

Tamra was obviously being ridiculous about the whole TV spot. And I liked that Heather spoke up for herself. I also liked that she apologized genuinely for the Eddie thing. Though I don't really understand what Tamra was saying about him being private etc. If that is true then why did Tamra not only tell Heather that baby stuff but also Shannon - who she had just met. I mean didn't Tamra learn anything during her marriage with Simon, who also didn't like her sharing all their personal information with their friends?

Eddie weirdly continues to be the adult in the room. 

Oh Shannon. This is hard to watch. But to be mad at someone for talking about your marriage woes while you are talking about your marriage woes on national television? Just stupid. "My kids hear about this!" Yes, and your kids are going to watch this freaking show. Not buying that shit at all. Also, If Heather is in trouble for gossiping then so is Tamra. I see no difference between the two. Plus Tamra lied on top of it. 

• Love 7

Heather tends to brag in a way that makes it seem like she's not bragging, more like complaining. For example - last night with her, "how ridiculous is it that we have two drivers right now"?

Yea, but again she wasn't saying it to Tamra or Vicks, she was saying it to Terry. I completely agree that if either one of them feels "less than" because of things that she says in private (well, private with a TV crew in the room) to her husband, but has never voiced to them in any way, that is their problem. The one thing that I like about Heather is that she asks very direct questions - to Vicks she said "have I ever bragged to you about the things that I have", or to Tamra "why would I want to hurt you", or "have I ever lied to you"? They are not use to folks actually engaging in a conversation with them. Generally they accuse someone of something and the other party starts screaming, says something terrible back, then runs from the room. She surprises them because she makes them back up what they are saying and doesn't appear to be afraid to ask the questions to begin with. 

• Love 8

Oh yeah, I would love examples of Heather bragging about her wealth to the ladies. I just haven't seen it. Does she throw big parties and talk about her monstrous house with Terry? Absolutely. But I honestly haven't seen her pointing out expensive bags and cars etc with the ladies. 

• Love 2

Vicki must hate that she is completely irrelevant this season. What was she on for, 2 minutes, last night?

While I didn't care about the Brianna baby story line.. I do think she made those two minutes with Heather count. The way she explained Tamra's pattern of destroying friendships and her self destructive nature was spot on. And she did it without actually throwing Tamra under the bus. 

• Love 4

And yes, I'm going to ignore how utterly ridiculous it is to get mad about information being spread when you, yourself, aired it on national tv.

I try to play along like that, but I admit it's a sticking point for me. It just sounds insane to be upset over "gossping" when YOU'RE the one putting the info out there to a national audience.

Obviously this applies to Shannon, but even with Eddie -- he's a private person who doesn't want his and Tamra's personal discussions to be shared with the other ladies, yet he has those personal discussions with a television crew present?

Yeah, it sticks in my craw.

• Love 4

I thought the two drivers comment was odd when we then see Eddie driving to GDLA. Maybe Bravo put the ho-wives on a budget.

Speaking of which, I know Bravo doesn't foot their Botox upkeep, but wouldn't it be funny if their Botox was taken away and we could watch their wrinkles magically appear before our eyes?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Briana didn't look very happy during that gender reveal.  Maybe Vicki is right and she does want a girl.  She probably wants someone on her side since her husband will likely brainwash her sons into being testosterone-driven killing machines. 

She just never seems happy to me at all.  I get that there is a lot going on in her life right now, but she always has a puss on. 

I don't understand how Shannon and Tamra become so close that Shannon would confide about her marriage problems to her.  I mean, I know this is a tv show and is probably staged, but when did they develop such a close relationship?  I think David definitely has his faults, as does she, but watching a marriage fall apart on national television, especially when there are children involved, is upsetting to me. 

There is really something wrong with Tamra.  She just can't be an honest friend, no matter how hard she "tries."  I think Eddie is starting to see what a stupid shrew she is.  The fake baby thing might be what finally throws him over the edge.  I mean, Tamra is definitely going through menopause - I can recognize the puffiness and lack of definition in her face and arms.  While I think you should do what you want to do in life, having a baby when you're on the brink of the change seems extremely selfish to me - particularly because it's her, and because this whole baby thing is just a way for her to forever keep Eddie in the confines of her claws. 

• Love 4

I think maybe the Vicki feels the pinch of Heather's not so subtle bragging not by direct conversations with Heather but when they view the show.  An excellent interrogation technique by Heather she deflects her comments because they are not made directly to Vicki. Same with asking Tamra-"have I ever lied TO you?". I am getting a strong gossip vibe from Heather.  I don't know who told David about the e-mail, I do find it interesting that Shannon is claiming that Tamra never read the e-mail nor did the e-mail contain mention of a divorce. 

Liking Shannon so far.  One of the few RH I have ever watched that acknowledges she is a testy one towards her husband, claims to have learned from it and changed her behavior accordingly.  I was under the impression Shannon thought she would come of as the being trod upon by her husband and she had the unique opportunity to view her behavior on a show.  I watched bits and pieces of her on WWHL-Shannon looked good and seemed very poised.  I am sure that is about to fall apart very soon.

• Love 1

While I didn't care about the Brianna baby story line.. I do think she made those two minutes with Heather count. The way she explained Tamra's pattern of destroying friendships and her self destructive nature was spot on. And she did it without actually throwing Tamra under the bus. 

I have probably never said anything good about Vicki ever, but I thought she did well with Heather. As pointed out, she didn't really throw Tamra under the bus, or say anything to her that she wouldn't and hasn't said to her face, but she made the point articulately. I also liked the way that she took ownership of some of the things she had said about Heather behind her back and apologized for it. 

• Love 2

I think there's a difference when viewers and the women themselves see what took place months earlier vs. the women gossiping about each other or revealing secrets in real time.  It's not Heather's place to gossip to people outside of the group about Shannon's marriage regardless of what Shannon reveals.

The conversation was with Vicks, and I don't think Vicki could have come up with much. Does she really talk about her wealth and her possessions every time she gets a chance? I hate people that do stuff like that, but I cannot really remember her bragging to the gals about this stuff.

One example of Terry and Heather acting superior is their first season when they went to Vicki's outside dinner and Terry called it "low rent".

• Love 3