Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Showdown at Villa Rosa

• Start Topic

Denise and Aaron begin their life together by nesting at home; Dorit deals with the repercussions of the dog fiasco; a monster  argument breaks out between Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump culminating in Lisa and Ken demanding that Kyle leave their home.

Airs 4/02/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit deals with the repercussions of the dog fiasco; a monster  argument breaks out between Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump culminating in Lisa and Ken demanding that Kyle leave their home.

I just know KFB has the perfect gif to show how much wq is ... ahem ... anticipating this.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

They are making this like it is the Shootout at the OK Corrall.

Is Kyle supposed to be  Doc Holiday or Ike Clanton?

Ike Clanton. He was the one that ran away.

34a96afa3b5b5843be16ab5615315e81.jpg

Edited by Reality police
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I can see it now.

Kim is Billy Clanton.

Big Kathy is Old Man Clanton.

I prefer the version with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.

I can see Lisa Vanderpump as Wyatt Earp while Ken is the coughing Doc Holiday following her down the street.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I can see Lisa Vanderpump as Wyatt Earp

Wyatt Earp, Wyatt Earp.  Brave, courageous and bold.  Long live his name, and long live his glory, and long may his story be told.

I cannot fucking help myself - his name elicits his theme song ...

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Wyatt Earp, Wyatt Earp.  Brave, courageous and bold.  Long live his name, and long live his glory, and long may his story be told.

I cannot fucking help myself - his name elicits his theme song ...

You are showing your age. And me too!  I knew the tune!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Weekly reminder to talk about the show, not fan actions or fan bases.

If you should choose to engage, your post may end up hidden, at the very least.  (BTW, this may include screencaps of random people tweeting at the housewives on Twitter.  Unless there's truly something revelatory in the tweets, they're off topic.   We all know how to get to Twitbookgram if we want to go the social media route.)

Tweets from cast members or cast adjacent with knowledge of the situation are, on the other hand, on topic.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ready!  A glass bottle of Mexican coca cola and a slice of caramel apple cheesecake.

3 days worth of sugar in one snack!

It's going to be like this at Casa de Doso!

amy poehler running GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

12332250.jpg

Looks like this is the episode when LVP is so worried about the cracks in her mask she has her flying monkey scare away the horrible threatening truthteller. 🍿🍿 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Drinking game alert: Every time Kyle says "FRIEND" or "FRIENDSHIP" have a nice sip of your favorite beverage!

And, "honest", as in, "I'm just being honest." 🙄

Methinks we'll all be skinny dipping with the VPRules cast by the end of the show. 🥂🥂🥂

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

The BIG showdown felt like a lot of bad acting when we were given the "sneak peek" at the start of the season.  I'm curious to see if it will still look as bad in the context an actual episode followed by 7 episodes of DoggyGate®️ bickering.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Ready!  A glass bottle of Mexican coca cola and a slice of caramel apple cheesecake.

3 days worth of sugar in one snack!

It's going to be like this at Casa de Doso!

amy poehler running GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm sending Batman to save you!

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

They didn’t want LVP there. VPD showed up! Cute pink dog pens and all!

Teddi was involved in this ‘Out Dorit, the Puppy Dumper’........mess from the very beginning....but......Ohhh.....she is up so high on her bike now! 

Teddi needs to drop it.  She ended up helping VPD and this would have done wonders for her image in this situation.

Dorit would still look like a bigger ass.  Paying $30 for a glamorous VPD fundraiser.....but, refuses to give VPD their $5,000 or even go volunteer with the dogs.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I applaud everyone who is committing their life to the rescue of animals.

But after doggygate I have no interest in watching Vanderpump Dogs or whatever it will be called.

So, thanks BRAVO....

I was just thinking that lol good god it would just be a show on that I would never tune into 

• Love 9

The lunch scene should go a long way in recouping all of their images. 🤤 Rinna is drooling over the VP takedown....FAIL! I think a Bill banishing dog meat is a little more important than a spin class....but it’s not a nice look for Lisa V to not show up and say hi. 

• Love 18

Ok, I’ll start with kudos to LVP for raising public awareness of Yulin. But to celebrate the passage of a non binding House resolution saying something is bad and then touting it as “the US government is against it?”  Ummmmm, not quite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Did Lisa go to any of the other cycling/Vanderpump dog events? It doesn’t sound like she did, so why was it so important that went to this one. It seems like there were other people from Vanderpump dogs were to those (like John Blizzard) 

• Love 21