Type keyword(s) to search

In The Dark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Isn't going after Leslie out of bounds? If/when she gets out of the bind, and it comes to light that they tried to deprive Murphy of council, hopefully a hammer comes down hard on Josh &co. The guy who temped for Leslie clearly didn't have time to review the case properly, which means he couldn't have had time to give Murphy an adequate defense. That's retrial shit right there. (Law and Order Degree, you come through again!)

Where were Murphy's parents in the courtroom? Her Mother was soooo into the idea of Murphy being in prison, thanks to the way she let Josh manipulate her into turning Murphy in. I would have liked her to see him in court and see if he could still give her that shit-eating grin. Murphy's Mom's awful, but I can totally see her slugging Josh when she realizes that no, he didn't have Murphy's best interests at heart to bring her in.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Pretzel is still being played by Trip!  I had forgotten how much of a dickwad Josh is and apparently is still one.  Glad he got told off.

Mimi Kennedy played Grandmother.  Felix is being insufferably peevish.  Leslie is more likeable now in this episode than her brother.

• Love 1

Josh is an absolute ghoul.

I just could not with Murphy drinking that really tart quasi-wine with fresh lacerations in her mouth.  Obviously the writers hand-waved that like they hand-wave everyone else.

And even though Timothy the replacement lawyer knew nothing about Murphy's case, he couldn't try arguing for lower bail with GPS monitoring?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

Remember when Josh was losing his eyesight?  Apparently, the writers have.  What happened to that storyline?

I was thinking about this, too! I wonder if it will be brought up during Murphy's trial? 

• Love 3
(edited)

OMG Murphy get that book back to the library so Paula's guy can get the pills back. GET THE BOOK BACK. DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200, DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ANYONE IN THE DRUG WORLD.

High Stocking Bunny-head Felix is a delight. I am not impressed with Leslie and Max basically giving no real shits about Murphy, the way they keep dragging out time. Like literally yes, an extra hour WILL kill her, jeez.

For a second when Murphy got shivved and Josh freaked I was still hoping he would realize some damn humanity and be worried about her. But no. I cannot wait for someone to finally tell him that he's personified his blindness into Murphy and that her getting killed/jailed/whatever is not going to restore his sight. And that his behavior in chasing her is what's going to get this case thrown out, because if ever a cop can be accused of framing someone, boy is Josh making himself look good for it. I hope we see the prison guard that told him off again as a witness for the defense.

I'm getting real tired of Tyson being mentioned and no one remembering that his killer was caught by Murphy, which also got Gene his job. I was at least hoping Tyson's Mom would ask about her.

Edited by PinkRibbons
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

This was a very long hour. Josh is again tiresomely bloody-minded about Murphy, despite his protestations otherwise; Murphy gets shivved and I don't care. I don't see how the pills in the audiobook wouldn't be found—isn't everything x-rayed as a matter of course? The pills would show up there, and Murphy would be sunk.

I know, I'm applying logic to a story that has none. I think that bothers me the most: There's very little internal logic to this story, let alone anything resembling real life.

Felix in that mansion was the high point, definitely, but again, super illogical. There was no way he could have pawned all of those paintings he piled up on the stairs. How convenient a friend of his happened to know where the secret cash stash lived.

• Love 5

PRETZEL IS BACK!!! It was so funny when they reunited because Felix was silent nearby; if Murphy didn’t know any better it would have seemed like the dog had bailed her out of jail 😂 

• Love 6

I've seen a lot of deus ex machinas, but geez, this one was a doozy.  Felix steals an expensive car at a place that I'm sure has security cameras, Max and Lesley begrudgingly go along for the ride, even though Lesley just manufactured her way around criminal charges only one episode ago and shouldn't be going along with another criminal endeavor, they get their fingerprints all over the car, Felix attempts to steal stuff he has less than zero idea how to fence, and then a girl he used to know who actually enjoys him catches him and personally hands him over $200k of her uncle's money.  Easy peasy!

Josh is an insane version of Cady Heron midway through Mean Girls, where all she can ever talk about, think about, and plot against is Regina George, but all of her former allies are completely over her maniacal obsession.

Dean was a terrible person and he could be very maddening to watch, but he was more interesting to watch by far.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

PRETZEL IS BACK!!! It was so funny when they reunited because Felix was silent nearby; if Murphy didn’t know any better it would have seemed like the dog had bailed her out of jail 😂 

Well, Pretzel is the most competent character on the show! Who's a good smart boy? Its Pretzel! 

Josh has become the most unlikable character in this show, and that is really saying something. When will someone finally spell out to the dumbass that he is clearly putting all of his anger at becoming blind on Murphy because he cant put his eyes into prison for pissing him off, I truly hope he goes so far that he ends up being the one sent to jail. 

Nice to see a reference to Tyson, remember that kid who's murder Murphy avenged? Remember how she did that that? No one else does. 

Felix running around the mansion was a highlight, even if, like most things on the show, its utterly ridiculous. 

• Love 6

So Josh is still losing his eyesight.  He should put his efforts into finding a way to reverse his failing eyesight condition (it's TV Land, there has to be something!  Misdiagnosis?  Psychiatric condition that gets cured through therapy?) and lay off the vendetta against Murphy.  Gene should fire him for disobeying orders.

This episode was an amusing romp of ridiculous circumstances working out.

Pretzel! Greeting Murphy!

• Love 4
10 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

Gene should fire him for disobeying orders.

That wouldn't stop Josh. He's relentless in his drive to get his ton of flesh from Murphy. (It's way past a pound at this point.)

10 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

Pretzel! Greeting Murphy!

Pretzel is always the best part of any episode.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Josh has become the most unlikable character in this show, and that is really saying something. When will someone finally spell out to the dumbass that he is clearly putting all of his anger at becoming blind on Murphy because he cant put his eyes into prison for pissing him off, I truly hope he goes so far that he ends up being the one sent to jail. 

Seconded.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Murphy accidentally sets off a chain of events that have near fatal consequences for Felix; Leslie's quick thinking buys everyone a little breathing room.

Airs 6/20.

Gene and Josh take a swing at tying Murphy to their latest case and end up with something completely unexpected; Felix tricks Max into revealing what he has been hiding; Leslie has to improvise when a plan she put in motion goes off course.

Airs 6/27.

• Useful 2
(edited)

Ok show, trying to make me hate Murphy again huh? Not working. I still remember a bts video at the beginning of last season where Perry herself said she considered literally everything bad that's happened on the show to be Murphy's fault which no, it objectively has not. So her sleeping with Max? Eh. Honestly I'd forgotten how I don't like Max in my fury at Josh.

Anyway, it's totally in character for Murphy to seek out sex for solace, it's her consistent M.O. Max is the one in a decent relationship who threw it all away on a girl he consistently bad-mouths to others. (And he's not scoring any points with me that he almost let her dog get poisoned. Dude, it's not a pet. Pretzel is her eyes, they have a very specific connection that involves depending her life on him and if she says something's wrong, something's wrong! You shit-heel!)

Speaking of shit-heels, Leslie, for the love of God, START GOING AFTER JOSH. She's supposed to be defending Murphy and beyond the "blind woman shooting someone in the back of the head and burying her all alone" defense, she has got tons of improper police conduct to prove. She's now witnessed how obsessed Josh has gotten to the point of breaking down a bathroom door in a library. She's supposed to be a shark, that is CHUM IN THE WATER.

It's funny, Josh is awful, but I don't necessarily want him gone. He's fun to hate. Also I need the catharsis of him sitting down with Murphy, who was once in fact a good friend to him, and finally confronting his impending blindness and how he put it on her. He didn't even try to find out who shivved Murphy (which would have turned up Sam who should not be in the same prison and whose transfer is highly suspicious), just decided to chase after a new charge to press against her. It's sick, and lacking basic decency. He started out as a sweet, well-meaning guy and he's become so much worse than Murphy on any day of her criminal escapades. She basically never has malicious intent but he has a boatful. At least her bad behavior is about self-preservation or defending others. His isn't even righteous, though he lies to himself that it is.

Edited by PinkRibbons
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

I genuinely don't understand the point of exploring that Murphy is making genuine efforts to grow and be better only to have her slip back into the same bad habits. There is nothing remotely satisfying about that at all. I'm not surprised that Murphy once again sought out sex in a stressful situation for the millionth time, I'm just bored.

And Max has to be one of the most hypocritical and overhyped character on this series, and I simply do not get the appeal at all. So after railing against Murphy and never taking accountability for his actions, he gets freaked out because of the "I love yous" and Felix noting how domestic he and Lesley are... because HE'S the one who went all in on a relationship with Lesley two days after meeting her because he needed somewhere to stay and someone new to stick it into, he shows not an ounce of restraint and sleeps with Murphy in Lesley's house while Felix is missing and Lesley is doing what she can to save her brother.

Also all of this was just fan service and for drama because now I'm supposed to just ignore the fact that for the past season and some change Max hasn't given a solitary damn about Murphy, her feelings, her safety, or anything else. He willingly left a blind woman in a new country while they were on the run. He gaslit her the entire time Jess was missing. He spent most of their time running from the cops making digs at her and trying to put wedges between her and other people. He basically tried to get Lesley to kick Murphy AND HER BROTHER to the curb like he had more right to stay in Lesley's home than Felix. He regarded Murphy as just this criminal without ever owning that he is too. He let Murphy go to jail for all of them and didn't show an ounce of concern while she was in there. He didn't have any reaction to her getting shanked nor seemed to care. He's treated her like an unruly child He's stuck dealing with. And in the same episode he kept ignoring her concern for Pretzel because of his grudge. But now we're supposed to be happy that he cheated on Lesley with Murphy because "Max and Murphy are Endgame" when they didn't even earn this reunion? It's ludicrous. I wasn't q fan of the pairing in the first place and thought it was overhyped, but they effectively nuked it last season to the point of it not even being narratively satisfying or feasible that they fall back into each other's arms now. 

Josh gives me a migraine...the suspension of belief required for his portion of this series alone is surreal. Every time he's onscreen I want to pull my hair out. He's not even fun to hate, he's just unbearable. Barging into a prominent defense attorney's home illegally to harass the ex on house arrest awaiting trial for the same case He's investigating is INSANE. Charging into a public restroom and physically assaulting someone like a madman is INSANE. But worse yet, no one is doing anything about it.

I agree. If Lesley is the shark that she says she is, then Josh should be in jail right now. Their whole shoddy, circumstantial, implausible case should be thrown out right now because of him alone and yet he continues to behave like an unhinged madman in the name of "justice" which he's been actively disregarding the whole time.

And just when he faces some consequences they're right back to validating his bullcrap and trying to tie everything back to Murphy. 

I just find myself yelling at the screen so much because the lack of logic is just so bad. The show has always been on that "because plot" contrived stuff, but my God... 

- Why couldn't Murphy and Paula arrange for a meet up to hand over the audiobook instead of all of this?

- Why didn't the library have a drop box return for when it's closed? Why couldn't Felix just wait until it opened again? Like did Paula's men just plan on breaking into the library? Roughing up someone in there? Searching the whole place? They showed up after closing too. 

- Why didn't Felix just leave the book with the librarian before he went to the bathroom? And sure... Josh would've showed up anyway...but Felix got in and already talked to someone there was no reason for him to still stay there and take the book with him other than "because plot."

- Why did Lesley flush the drugs instead of sticking them in her pocket because she's a LAWYER who knows Josh has no grounds to search them or anything else?

- Why was Felix still holding the empty audiobook case?

- Why has no one looked into who shanked Murphy in prison and made both the Sam connection and also the Paula connection? 

- Why has no one reined Josh in even a little? He's not even a cop, like... 

Oof. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Sorry show, no matter how many times Murphy makes the same awful choices, I still am not on the "everything wrong is Murphy's fault" train. Just about everyone on this show is a mess, at least most of Murphy's screw ups are due to her insecurities and trying to cover up previous mistakes, its usually not anything malicious, unlike so many other characters. Murphy hooking up with Max is a bad call for both of them, but I hate how everyone will inevitably blame Murphy for this even though it definitely takes two to tango, and Max is the one who has a girlfriend he willingly cheated on. 

I miss when Josh was a sweet likable guy before he went totally off the rails in his obsession with sticking it to Murphy. I am not thrilled that it looks like he's going to be justified by total coincidence instead of read the riot act for his obsession and him now pushing or breaking several laws in a personal vendetta before someone finally spells out for him how Murphy is clearly a stand in for her anger about his blindness. Doesn't he have a boss? 

Poor Pretzel. I wanted him to have more screen time, but not like this. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

I couldn't watch this live so DVRed it, but after reading everyone's comments here and watching Murphy get snarky with her parole office/bail person in the opening scene, I couldn't continue. Everyone is so awful for different reasons that I might finally stop watching for good. 

I’m wondering if this is the last season? Previews for the next episode show Murphy on trial and witnesses testing about all the awful things she had done.  It was reminiscent of the Seinfeld finale 😂 

It was announced that this was the last season, yes.

So, as soon as Leslie (if she's at all competent like she says) gets the murder weapon thrown out because they learned about it through an illegal recording that was not included in the scope of the warrant to search her house (and um...isn't she supposed to be called if her house is being searched? Like even as a professional courtesy?), I'm calling it, Josh will blab about Murphy sleeping with Max to her. He's already got a proven track record that he's fine interfering with Murphy's defense attorney.

Nice to hear Murphy call Josh out, even if it was limited. And somewhat nice to hear that the department has been paying attention to his psychotic obsession, even if no one has brought it up as a liability to the case against Murphy yet. He's already done a search on his own of Murphy's personal effects and that was after he used a police camera to spy on her in her cell, which is just. so. gross.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, PinkRibbons said:

his psychotic obsession

That alone should be so prejudicial anything he uncovered should be thrown out. The show has characters acknowledge his bloody-mindedness toward Murphy, but then Dean is all "Come back and help us!" Ugh.

I guess I'll try to watch until the end, but the show is such a bore I don't know.

• Love 2

I am glad to hear that everyone else in the department thinks that Josh is a psychotic obsessive, because he absolutely is. All they really need to do to get any charges he tries to make against Murphy and company thrown out is by showing how this whole case is being pushed by Murphy's bitter ex boyfriend. At least Murphy got to call him out for a minute.

This season is just plodding along. It has its moments, like Felix getting high being a bit funny, but I'm glad that its the last season. Pretzel can only keep me watching for so long.

• Love 5

I thought Leslie was supposed to be a tough defense attorney; a "real shark" as she calls herself - she came across as a scared girl tonight and her plan to break Paula out of prison? So dumb. If Leslie was the hot shot lawyer she says she is, she would definitely have found some loophole to get Paula off.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

All they really need to do to get any charges he tries to make against Murphy and company thrown out is by showing how this whole case is being pushed by Murphy's bitter ex boyfriend.

Absolutely true!

But if this whole mess does go to trial, I'd like to see the prosecutors try to convince a jury that a blind person was able to shoot someone from quite a distance. Good aim for someone who can't see. (Maybe they'll say Pretzel helped her aim.)

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

As Murphy's trial date arrives, she must face all the ghosts of her past that have come forward as witnesses against her and the secrets that are revealed; the trial also means a complicated reunion for Felix.

Airs 7/11.

The trial of Murphy Mason, part 2

Airs 7/18.

• Useful 2

Wow, everyone on this show except Murphy can eat a dick.

Leslie is a terrible lawyer. Your client should not have to prove her own case against a witness with a laundry list of issues that should have gotten the case thrown out before this. So much for how great a lawyer she is. She barely seems competent. Maybe, I dunno, CROSS-EXAMINE some of the defamatory witnesses?

• Applause 2
11 minutes ago, PinkRibbons said:

Maybe, I dunno, CROSS-EXAMINE some of the defamatory witnesses?

I think the point of all of those witnesses was to drive home to Murphy what a manipulator she is. The show deliberately did that, and I don't know what cross-examining them would do for moving things along. Murphy did all the stuff those witnesses said she did, and none of them had the axe to grind that Josh does.

Murphy sucks for trying to get Chloe not to testify—Murphy is lucky no one got too suspicious when Chloe wasn't in court, as she (Murphy) definitely committed witness tampering. It's so frustrating to see someone make a reasonable request of her and she completely ignores it because she's an infant. The almost-sex with Max was irritating, though of course he's also to blame. 

I was hoping the Josh testimony/cross-examination would be a lot juicier than it was. 

It also cracks me up that Gene is convinced that Murphy is a highly successful drug lord. Being blind isn't exactly an asset there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The store clerk testimony pissed me off so bad. What the actual (&^( does Murphy buying a sandwich and morning after pill (which by the way should be protected information) have to do with the death of Nia. Just woooooow

• Thanks 1
  • Love 5

I would have thought that Chloe would be under subpoena, so when she didn't show up, that wouldn't just be the end of that. And they'd ask her why she didn't show up and she would say, under oath, that Murphy called her.

But TV court is always extremely inaccurate. Leslie didn't even know what the worst thing was that Chloe would be able to say, and Murphy didn't even know Chloe was set to testify, until the day of trial. So apparently no one deposed her???? 

Fundamentally, though, Murphy did not kill Nia. She did participate in the drug trafficking, and the cover up (to protect Jess and Felix, who stole Max's drug/escape money). But she was not the only one participating in the drug trafficking or any of the other crimes. All of them could have turned witnesses to take down Nia, and done what Darnell is currently doing, trying to bargain testimony for leniency. But they rightly didn't trust the cops, because of Dean. Gene can't claim innocence there, either, because he was complicit in all of Dean's lawlessness, until he had his eyes opened by Murphy's activities.

I can't remember why Darnell is pissed off at Murphy, but he's certainly got no moral high ground to occupy, either.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, possibilities said:

I can't remember why Darnell is pissed off at Murphy, but he's certainly got no moral high ground to occupy, either.

Because Murphy killed Nia, I believe. The siblings had their issues, but they were still family.

• Thanks 2

I think Darnell is running something of his own. I don't believe he blames Murphy for Nia's death or wants to see her go down for it. He was one of the people that helped Murphy the most when she was on the run. Nia also killed his sweetheart, and got Tyson into the drug trade. Murphy single-handedly proved Tyson's murder case and got him at least some justice. Add that to the flash-forward from the start of the season...nah. Darnell is one of the only genuinely smart characters on this show. There's something going on there. I just wonder if Murphy's in on it and they planned that little courtroom confrontation.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, PinkRibbons said:

I just wonder if Murphy's in on it and they planned that little courtroom confrontation.

That might be the most interesting thing that's ever happened on this show, heh. But I don't think Murphy has the patience or self-control to wait out something like that.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, tessabq said:

Any money on Jess appearing at the last possible moment and confessing?  Sure, 

Well, I was expecting Jess to show up (not confessing but saying that Murphy didn't do it) and then I remembered that Jess wants absolutely nothing to do with Murphy and I don't think she would confess. I'm still kinda expecting her to show up though.  

• Love 2

That trail was so stupid, neither side is making a remotely decent case. All the prosecution has is guess work and a parade of former one night stands and all the defense seems to have is Josh's bad eyesight. Everyone on this show is a moron and getting stupider by the minute. What the hell does Murphy using the morning after pill a bunch have to do with whether or not she killed somebody? That did remind me that Murphy is an idiot too, as much as I defend her. Just use birth control like a normal person. And don't sleep with your lawyers boyfriend when your on trail for murder. 

Its honestly hilarious that Gene thinks that Murphy is some kind of diabolical mastermind running a drug empire and not a bumbling fuck up with the worst luck ever. These guys are really bad at their jobs.

Murphy's mom can take several seats, as can everyone else on the witness stand, especially the teenager who committed perjury. This is why I cant stay too mad at Murphy no matter how much stupid shitty stuff she does, everyone on this show does stupid shitty stuff but she's the only one who gets called on it.

• Love 7
(edited)

Technically Murphy quit the constant morning after pill in season one after a pregnancy scare, she got an IUD (or said she would, so no real reason to think she didn't). Not to mention the fact that, as mentioned above, I would think Murphy's birth control use is privileged information and the clerk had no right to even mention it.

Edited by PinkRibbons
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, PinkRibbons said:

I would think Murphy's birth control use is privileged information and the clerk had no right to even mention it.

There's no privilege between a bodega clerk and a customer. 

Murphy's parade of one-night stands is completely irrelevant to the case, and Leslie should have put a stop to it after the first mention.

This trial is a travesty on every level: legal, logical, dramatic. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, possibilities said:

Also, Felix blabbing, even when drunk, is a bit much. How stupid is he, anyway?

I'm willing to bet anything that, when Chelsea is on the witness stand, it will come out that Max and Murphy slept together and that Felix knew even though it has absolutely nothing to do with whether Murphy killed Nia or not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

If this was the real world, wouldn't the accusation/revelation of Murphy sleeping with Max trigger a mistrial? It would completely cripple Murphy's defense, and she would have a massive case for appeal on the grounds that her attorney couldn't possibly have given her the best defense.

Which reminds me, Murphy sleeping with Max this time? I would usually lean more towards the two to tango opinion, but I have to say I'm totally with her when she said it was his fault. She was incredibly vulnerable - not just because of the case, but also she had made it perfectly clear that she was in love with and wanted to be with him. He deliberately sought her out when they were alone together, and she was literally walking away from him when he initiated sex. Add to that his decree that he only wanted her for sex, and for a guy who likes to play the victim role to Murphy, Max is actually a real bastard.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, PinkRibbons said:

If this was the real world, wouldn't the accusation/revelation of Murphy sleeping with Max trigger a mistrial?

Do you mean Josh? I don't know about a mistrial, but Leslie certainly could have painted him as the bitter, vindictive ex.

• Love 2
On 7/15/2022 at 9:28 AM, dubbel zout said:

Do you mean Josh? I don't know about a mistrial, but Leslie certainly could have painted him as the bitter, vindictive ex.

She should have if she was anywhere near as good of a lawyer she claims to be. 

• Love 3

This is another time when I wish The Black List did internetwork crossovers. I want to see Red Reddington called to the witness stand to refute Gene's claim that Murphy was trying to take over Nia's operation:

"In my professional opinion, Miss Mason has neither the eyesight, foresight, money, criminal connections or staff of security professionals to take over Miss Bailey's drug operation. The whole idea is preposterous, as is the idea that a blind woman shot and killed Miss Bailey. I do admire her pluck, though."

• Love 7

Josh is one to talk about Murphy looking smug. That's his default expression.

Way to waste water, Leslie. And I'm pretty sure an attorney can't abandon her client in the middle of the trial—certainly not because said client has been boinking her boyfriend.

This trial is driving me nuts with all of the stupidity. I don't expect much realism, but it's so plot pointy.

Murphy follows through on the deal she made and finds herself partnered up with someone who she'd rather not spend time with; Max is left reeling after the mess he made during Murphy's trial.

Airs 7/25.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Honestly, Murphy isn't the one who's fucked everything up. She's taking the fall for ALL of them. And every single one of them is actually making it worse, for her, while they all act like martyrs whilst having zero consequences. It's bizarre.

• Applause 7
  • Love 5

Hurray. Murphy's off yet again putting herself in danger just so everyone can blame her for literally anything she does.

Am I supposed to buy that Gene "engineered" that mistrial? That gun will never, ever be admitted as evidence because information about its location was obtained through an illegal wire. It could have Murphy's whole hand print on it, it still can't be used as evidence.

Murphy, I realize that everyone around you makes you feel like you're so evil you have to martyr yourself to make up for it. But would you PLEASE wise up about who your friends are. Jess doesn't deserve your protection. Felix should be turning himself in as an accomplice and muddying the waters on who actually shot Nia. As for Max, why bother giving him that stupid lie about not wanting to be with him for...reasons? There's a perfectly good reason. Lie using the truth, Murphy. "I don't want to be with you because you thought it was a better idea to screw me than see me get off on murder charges." And Leslie? You're a defense lawyer. You've seen worse than Murphy and you brag about it. Seriously, it cannot be kosher for her to simply walk out on her client like that. I wonder if she'll get disbarred? I mean, if Murphy filed a complaint against her...except no, she pulled the "you are so awful" on her, so Murphy will never go against her. Leslie's boyfriend cheated. Murphy was a party to the cheating, but at the end of the day, Max betrayed Leslie, and Leslie decided Murphy deserved to be punished with life in prison for that.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4