Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E07: There’s Always a Twist

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

There have been some very questionable editing as of late:

Tonight seemed like the last best chance to pick up the dropped ball from the last episode as to why Devins bequeathed the advantage to Aubrey and how he felt about it being squandered.

Keith and Wendy being unceremoniously dispatched from the show without any lead  up of hand wringing showing the so-called "buyers remorse" about deciding to give up the game...it just happened OUT OF THE BLUE (though to be honest I think they were smart to see the odds were against them so why suffer. I thought Keith would have begged out when first given the chance) and then later if Jeff even bothered to explain their departure to the tribal council it was edited out.

Then we have castaways that were little more than day player suddenly rising to prominence in the span of an episode (who knew there was a Julie or an Aurora? is it?)'

Does anyone understand this split immunity idol? What's the purpose of having someone else hold onto it? Does the other person get to share in immunity next week? Totally nonsensical.

Did not like that my favorite Victoria was reduced to a cameo role in the last fifteen minutes of the show.

Bye Wendy...hope CBS replants you to BIG BROTHER...that would be exquisite seeing you drive the other houseguests crazy

Lastly when Aubrey was all upset when it appeared her game was over for real I was like...don't sweat it...Jeff will keep bringing you back until you either win or until the end of time....whatever comes first.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 10

Aw Joe.  You're almost ( but not quite) as good-looking as you think you are.  You're almost (but not quite) amazing in every challenge.  And you are SOOOO not as good at the tactical part of this game as you think you are.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Keith and Wendy being unceremoniously dispatched from the show without any lead  up of hand wringing showing the so-called "buyers remorse" about deciding to give up the game...it just happened OUT OF THE BLUE

You missed the part when God told Keith it was time to quit.  I saw it thru my decoder lenses.  /s

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Btw, I would never understand when well into the season, some would mention hearing a player's name for the first time and not knowing who they are. Because even as invisible as some players may be, I was always good at knowing most of the names, at least for sure when we get as far as the merge. Well the inevitable finally happened - swear on my life, until tonight, I had no clue a player named Aurora was competing this season. Not until Jeff mentioned her during the Immunity Challenge. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I think Joe’s  hair has gotten longer & bigger. Where does get time to condition it? I think Joe has gotten the least amount of screen time of the returnees. Joe 3.0 is the same as 1.0 & 2.0. He hasn’t changed his game at all and it’s boring. I still don’t know anymore about him from the first time he played.  That said, he’ll probably win his way back in to the game and win. That would be awful. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Btw, I would never understand when well into the season, some would mention hearing a player's name for the first time and not knowing who they are. Because even as invisible as some players may be, I was always good at knowing most of the names, at least for sure when we get as far as the merge. Well the inevitable finally happened - swear on my life, until tonight, I had no clue a player named Aurora was competing this season. Not until Jeff mentioned her during the Immunity Challenge. 

I know everyone jokes about the purple edit but Aurora is really getting the Angela/Chelsea edit from Ghost Island. It’s always someone. At the beginning it was her and Julia but now Aurora alone. Her only ally was Noe and now he’s gone. I guess she could be next or one of the two six packs could pull her in next week. Hopefully, they know her name.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think Joe’s  hair has gotten longer & bigger. Where does get time to condition it? I think Joe has gotten the least amount of screen time of the returnees. Joe 3.0 is the same as 1.0 & 2.0. He hasn’t changed his game at all and it’s boring. I still don’t know anymore about him from the first time he played.  That said, he’ll probably win his way back in to the game and win. That would be awful. 

I always felt that Joe played this game with his heart too much.  He always talked about his family back home, doing this for them, getting his dad out there for the family visit.  And this season, it was about his future with Sierra.  I think he's just too likable of a guy to really want to get his hands dirty.  I also think he  gets into his own head too much.

The only thing I can despise about him is how great his hair looks.  In real life, I don't think it's looking that great anymore, but being on an island with no access to showers or conditioner, and it looks better than mine.  Mine doesn't take long to frizz up in humidity.

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I know everyone jokes about the purple edit but Aurora is really getting the Angela/Chelsea edit from Ghost Island. It’s always someone. At the beginning it was her and Julia but now Aurora alone. Her only ally was Noe and now he’s gone. I guess she could be next or one of the two six packs could pull her in next week. Hopefully, they know her name.

After tonight I kind of see why Julia hasn't gotten much camera time.  She's getting confessionals now and I still find her forgettable.  Again, the editing this season is weird.  Even fan and producer favorite Joe didn't get a lot of screen time.  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I always felt that Joe played this game with his heart too much.  He always talked about his family back home, doing this for them, getting his dad out there for the family visit.  And this season, it was about his future with Sierra.  I think he's just too likable of a guy to really want to get his hands dirty.  I also think he  gets into his own head too much.

The only thing I can despise about him is how great his hair looks.  In real life, I don't think it's looking that great anymore, but being on an island with no access to showers or conditioner, and it looks better than mine.  Mine doesn't take long to frizz up in humidity.

After tonight I kind of see why Julia hasn't gotten much camera time.  She's getting confessionals now and I still find her forgettable.  Again, the editing this season is weird.  Even fan and producer favorite Joe didn't get a lot of screen time.  

On a normal season Jeff would be all over Joe but this season not so much. There are so many twist & idols which is doing it all for Jeff on a game and show level. He’s just not in to Joe anymore. LOL!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Joe decides to let his man-bun flow ... and leaves as an arrogant asshat. 

I really wish they wouldn’t bring back former players. They think they are all that and a bag of Cheetos.

I agree. But watching them getting schooled by a bunch of newbies is pretty entertaining.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

And how many times have alliances flipped on each other? It's one thing to stick to your numbers if that's what works for you but Ron is just fucking obnoxious at this point with it - the faces, eye rolls, smirking, loudly declaring how basically useless and pointless it is for the others. Ugh, go away already.  ...

eta: There was also way too much going on in this episode as evidenced by there not even being a lead up to Wendy and Keith deciding to permanently leave the game. We went from them all saying they were going to back to EOE, to suddenly Keith is pulling up the mast and he and Wendy are peacing out. That said, can't say I'm surprised that those two were the first to say they were over it. 

First thanks to you and some others I now know the name of the person I was going to simply call "Tall Dude with Southern Accent and Vest and Tie and Full of Arrogance That I Can't Stand Guy."  So his name is Ron.  Oh heck by next week I'll forget his name again. 

The Kama Krew are just "there" in that I could not care a fig for any of them.  They are just there as boring backdrops.  Though I liked Julie showing some human kindness in a cutthroat game at the same time realizing Rick might make a good ally.  Kindness and strategy together and wins immunity as well.  So she can stay.  But Ron the Arrogant must go and soon.

Second I totally agree that Keith and Wendy bugging out out of the clear blue after celebrating staying was really REALLY poor editing.

I did really love when Probst said they could stay the first words out of Reem's mouth -- and not said with joy either -- were "Oh for God's Sake!"  Probably something a lot of people were saying at home at the very same time as well, heh.  But kudos to her for staying while the younger players pooped out.  I mean she has been through more on EOE than the others and she is hanging tough.  Love to see her come back and put the Fear of Reem into Wardog.

1 hour ago, LanceM said:

This community can be strange sometimes. It seems all through the pre-merge people were complaining that nobody is voting out the returness. Now two weeks in a row the Kama tribe has voted two returnees and people are complaining about that and hoping the Kamas get voted out. lol

Hey I post here and I never wanted the returnees out just because they were returnees.  In fact I have been rooting for David as well as Aubrey to a lesser extent and didn't mind Joe.  I wanted Kelley out not because she was a returnee but because I couldn't stand her.

So I'm all for David and Rick and now Julie, my "token" Kama.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

And this season, it was about his future with Sierra. 

Wait what? Shows how little attention I pay to any of these people. I thought Joe was with the Kelley woman (though to be fair, that relationship never made sense to me). And then for a second I thought the Sierra you were referring to was the one who voted her mother out and was about to ask, "wasn't she married".

But I did a quick Google search and saw it was the non-entity Sierra who actually deluded herself into thinking she was some threat at some point until she realized she really wasn't and was a complete non-entity in the game. The one who I spent the entire time on her returning season wondering why she was even there, seeing as the season was called Game Changers.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Me: "Wait, there's a woman called 'Aurora' in the game? Really? I think I would have remembered that. Hold up . . . 'GAVIN'?!? You're shitting me, right?"

EoE Challenge and fallout made me do something I didn't think possible: feel really bad for Wendy. I mean, she was a huge pain in the ass throughout her stay. But she was SO close to winning, and she had to fight the pressure, her balance, AND her Tourette's Syndrome. Watching her choke was sadder. Watching her bail with Keith was sadder. I mean, I'm certain Reem will be a bigger jerk to compensate, and that she has a good chance for a return trip someday, but I stlll feel bad. Of course, if it turns out that she only freed the chickens to get money from Sia, then I'll be bugged by her again.

Evil part of me still wants a scenario where Reem winds up winning. It's just that she's an older woman, and Probst would hate that. And she was the first voted out, so him justifying her getting a chance on Day 39 would be tougher than making a case for Lillian in S7. And it would rot his insides.

At least there's still David, the only returnee coming back for mere seconds. I liked Rick letting him know about the Broken Idol. Of course, if they get snippy on each other, I believe the intact idol only has standard powers. Good way for the producers to ensure drama.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Oh and on the subject of Rick it is total BS that he was essentially given an idol for returning to the game. He got voted out of the game his only reward should be the fact that he was allowed back in.

• Love 21

We could get to May 15th ( or whenever this season ends) and have every player still in the game in some way ! Then, to declare a winner, they can all put on boxing gloves & fight til one strong guy ( rightfully ) wins the game. Then Jeff is happy.

I am kind of glad Keith gave up & left ( sorry if that's mean) but I just never liked him-- too sneaky and that thing he pulled with Reem & the clue ( even though I don't care for her either), didn't set well with me.

Kind of feel bad for Joe, he never really had any chance to do well, he is/was always going to be a big target.  Even if he wins his way back, i doubt of he will last.

• Love 1

Should rename this season The Edge of Eternity because no one ever leaves!  The only way out is to remove yourself from the game. Thankfully Keith and Wendy opted out.

I want Ron's elevated eyebrow (and attitude!) voted out.

Edited by knitorpurl
Spelling
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

Random questions on episode 7 "WTF, Show?"

• Wait, the Loser's Bracket has a Loser's Bracket?  How many chances do these half-jury half-player all-loser players get?
  • How do we have more remaining Survivor players (17) than there are teams left in the NCAA tournament (16)?
  • Will they break the merge tribe back out into three tribes?  Maybe add the losers as a fourth?
  • Is there a better disguise for deviousness than looking like the Little Red-Haired Girl?
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

The first 20 minutes of the episode or so were great.  The EOE challenge, the twist that the EOE-ers could come back AGAIN and Keith absolutely losing his mind and Reem being like "You gotta be fucking kidding me."  The drama of it all, and Wendy and Keith absolutely BAILING which was disappointing but I can't blame them for it.

Then the rest of the episode was just so boring.  Julia won the challenge which was awesome (perhaps her name is Julie?) and I liked how Julie was sympathetic to Rick, even though others may not agree.  But voting out Joe?  LOL.  Ah man.  Anyways, like everyone else says, voting out people has such a weird impact now that everyone's still in the game and we KNOW Joe's not giving up anything anytime ever.  Kelley Wentworth being voted out would have been cool.

I thought it was so funny that Lauren was SO pissed off about losing the IC at the last second and that she could barely even muster the tiniest of smiles to hug Julie/a and then went right back to being pissed off again.  It makes a lot of sense that she would get along so well with Kelley.  

I'll be honest, even though the tribes have all been the same throughout the game, I'm confused about the loyalties.  Joe's entire tribe turned on him, right?  And then Kelley and David tried to turn on each other as well.  Yawn.

I think I'm starting to like Rick (? Devins) and I feel bad that he's constantly compared to Jared.  It's not his fault he looks like a famous pedophile 😞

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 15

See guys, I told you there was an Aurora!

I love Aubry (even while admitting her flaws), but Devens was probably my second choice to come back. Actually maybe Wendy was my second choice because that could've been funny. She didn't do too bad at the challenge. I hope Joe doesn't come back. He just doesn't do it for me.

If Joe and Sierra have a kid, it may grow up to be the prettiest yet blandest kid ever.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Did we (me) miss a reward challenge last episode where Joe got a shower, shave and mustache wax? He looked seriously cleaned up this episode. 

Also, I’m with everyone else who doesn’t know half these players. I didn’t know Gavin’s name, and I was surprised to learn there was both a Julie and a Julia... then I came to the forum and thought “Ron? Where was there a Ron?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, GenerationX said:

How do we have more remaining Survivor players (17) than there are teams left in the NCAA tournament (16)?

We don't.  The numbers are equal at 16 all.  This season started with 18, and we've only lost the two this episode when they raised the Surrender Sail.

1 minute ago, Etta Place said:

I’m with everyone else who doesn’t know half these players

Does no one look at my Tribe Tracker thread?  They're all listed in there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Pretty meh on Rick returning to the game. He should have stayed gone as the rest of who was actually voted out.

Joe being the boot wasn't much as suspect at the beginning of the episode because it was the talk of Kelley or Rick going instead. It wasn't until after the IC that Joe was being discussed going by the Kama 6. By tribal I knew he was going to go. I loathe the Kama 6. Ron's cocky and thinks he's great. I don't like Julie and I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like Victoria at all. I don't know why, but I can't stand her. I'm still rooting for Kelley and Lauren to win.

Oh, yeah, I still hate the EoE twist. You got a 1st boot as part of the jury, really? This stupid twist better not ever come back in a future season. 

• Love 3

I really wanted Chris to get back in. He certainly seemed like he would have gotten there has Keith not screwed him.  Screw you Keith.  So happy he is gone forever.  

Surprised at how bitter Kelley is towards Chris. She called him “Wonder Boy”.  I think she may have also been the one to comment on “Joey Amazing” last episode.  She seems a bit jealous of them, which is odd because I think some players would have said similar comments about her, about how everything always seems to mostly go well for her.

The Warthog still sucks.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

So tonight I learned that an Eric and a Ron are on Survivor this season. I actually rewound at one point to confirm that Ron was in fact wearing a tie. 

Where have they been hiding up to now?  I wish Ron would crawl back under the rock he crawled out from.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, green said:

First thanks to you and some others I now know the name of the person I was going to simply call "Tall Dude with Southern Accent and Vest and Tie and Full of Arrogance That I Can't Stand Guy."  So his name is Ron.  Oh heck by next week I'll forget his name again. 

Right? I'm always happy when they merge. I can start trying to remember who's who now. There were several tonight I swear I haven't seen before.

2 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Ron has the worst poker face ever. He's like Mr. Facial Over-Reactions. But at least I might remember his name now? I still had several "Wait. There's a _____ ?" moments tonight.

I felt bad that it seemed that Wendy could have won her way back if it wasn't that particular challenge. She was really battling her tics to keep that ball on the track and thereby had a much more difficult time with that than others. Kinda sucked. I'm not surprised Keith bailed, but was a little surprised about Wendy, maybe she just realized the game's stress factors weren't worth it.

I can't believe we STILL have to deal with Reem. WTF. It should have started over from Joe on. Letting people that were voted out just keep on keeping on? Not cool. Also the person voted out first is on the Jury now? What in the fuckity fuck is up with that?? This season is on my nerves.

I was sick of Reem on day one. She's the one that won't leave. 

• Love 2

If this, as Peaches said, was supposed to be some iconic Survivor moment, why did they spoil it a couple days ago when I was watching something totally unrelated like CBS This Morning?! 

I try to not be spoiled but this pissed me off. I am not really all that interested in the Edge of Extinction Is. But if you do something that new why tease it everywhere? 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, SVNBob said:

Does no one look at my Tribe Tracker thread?  They're all listed in there.

Well, their names are but until they do something on the show, they're just text.

• Love 10

I have a really bad cold so my head may not be working at full capacity, but if I got it, there are people on the damn jury who have never played with at least half the people they will be judging.  That is so wrong.  So wrong.  

There's a Gavin?

Julie honey, it's Survivor, not day camp.  Voting someone out is the point of the game.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Bye Wendy...hope CBS replants you to BIG BROTHER...that would be exquisite seeing you drive the other houseguests crazy

Better yet, send Reem in as the token "old" person. She'll be the obvious immediate boot again, but those first ten days of live feeds will be gold.

I wonder how quickly Wendy tucked into her exit cheeseburger once she was off Extinction Island.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:
hours ago, North of Eden said:

I would pay to see that! "Hey, I just won the POV! Use it on somebody? Nah, I'm going to turn it into a trivet! It will be awesome!" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Keith and Wendy being unceremoniously dispatched from the show without any lead  up of hand wringing showing the so-called "buyers remorse" about deciding to give up the game...it just happened OUT OF THE BLUE (though to be honest I think they were smart to see the odds were against them so why suffer. I thought Keith would have begged out when first given the chance) and then later if Jeff even bothered to explain their departure to the tribal council it was edited out.

So it wasn''t just me, I couldn't figure out how I missed Wendy & Keith saying they were leaving. Why would they leave something like that out of the show?

4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

This is going to be a long season if everyone can come back. This is episode 7 and there are at least 6 people that I don’t know their names and is it Devin or Rick - it’s not making it any easier when several people have more than name.

2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Me: "Wait, there's a woman called 'Aurora' in the game? Really? I think I would have remembered that. Hold up . . . 'GAVIN'?!? You're shitting me, right?"

I kept seeing people & wondering who they were. I don't remember most of the people we saw tonight.

• Love 3

Is Joe the first post-boot confessional we’ve seen this season? 

When Wendy was playing, I was extremely impressed by how well she was doing despite struggling to overcome her tics, while at the same time feeling ashamed of myself for hoping she wouldn’t win. Because she was sooo annoying, but... damn, girl. Respect.

3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Now I regret complaining that we hadn't seen some of these people. Ron and Victoria are smug and unpleasant. 

I was actually about to post the exact same thing. Never before have so many people been a mystery to me at merge time, and never before have I wished so many people still were.  

But I guess the show didn’t feel there was any rush to introduce these bozos, because apparently we have all the time in the world since NO ONE’S EVER GOING AWAY.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, kikaha said:

My heart went out to Wendy tonight.  She almost won the challenge at the start of the episode, and probably would have but for her health issues. 

Agreed. I was surprised to find myself rooting for her to win that challenge.

4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Joe looked like a good looking Pirate of the Caribbean with his thick mane of hair and the red bandana.

There was definitely a whiff of Captain Joe Spareribs about him.

• Love 2

Though I was impressed with Wendy’s performance in the challenge, I cheered when her ball dropped. And cheered even more when she bailed. I just could not stand listening to her craziness for one more minute. 

I don’t think the “jury” is actually the jury. I think Jeff is just saying that to trick the rest of the survivors and once we get another couple people voted out, there will be another competition for one to get back in, and then all those voted off will be out for good and the real jury will start. 

• Love 6

I think at this point we have to seriously consider Joe as the Worst Survivor Player of All Time.  Like we all say, rightly I think, that Wendy wasn't really trying to win, or even play Survivor; but isn't that true of Joe too?  And more so?  And for three seasons in a row?  At the very, very least, if you're not even going to try to talk to people and make deals and play the game, you can threaten people, once you know Extinction exists.  "Hey if you wanna vote me out, fine, but you'll see me again pretty soon guys." kind of thing.  But no, he did absolutely nothing to help himself.  And now, oh joy, we get his boring adventures at the EDGE OF EXTINCTION for however many episodes there are left.

Good news is my girls are all still around; I needed that, because I've been feeling so down lately, and I didn't want something like 2016 where certain Events happened IRL and the next day Michelle Schubert went home, right after Figgy and Michaela had gone.  Survivor did not kick me when I was down this time, at least.

I figured Rick had the best chance of getting back in the game (since Chris was getting the knots) and I was sort of dreading it since I felt like he had the best chance of actually doing something, whereas most of the chumps on THE EDGE are useless even as goats.  (I confess I am glad to see a couple of them take a hike.)  But wow, he is pretty dumb.  Here's a half-idol thingy which gives someone an incentive not to vote me out -- I'd better give it to literally the only person on this island who I know for certain is not going to vote me out!  Of course, him getting it is atrocious -- everything about the EDGE OF EXTINCTION is atrocious.

Don't like Ron, don't like Julie.  I'm fine with an invisible Wardog.  And for the most part, everyone else who hasn't been voted out yet is OK by me.  My rooting interest is still looking solid, very solid.  I totally agree with everyone that these people still being there, their being on the jury, etc, is a total fiasco and disgrace; but I can only keep my faith that history will continue and nobody voted out will ever win the game. It's too bad this is such a garbage season, but there is still potential for it to work out in the end.

4 hours ago, wallflower75 said:

For a moment there, I thought Victoria overplayed her hand by telling Joe that when they talked about taking out a threat in the game, they weren’t just talking about physical threats but strategic ones as well.  Although Kelley made the right call in not playing her idol tonight, she could’ve decided not to take the chance based on that statement. 

That would have been good for Victoria, though, had she flushed Kelley's idol.  It is a little funny she flat out said they weren't voting Rick out, usually people hedge their words a little more, even when they're lying about someone they entirely plan to blindside.  But hey, no harm.

4 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

eta: There was also way too much going on in this episode as evidenced by there not even being a lead up to Wendy and Keith deciding to permanently leave the game.

I don't think it was that there was too much going on.  It's that the editing is garbage.  I swear they spent fifteen minutes with the EDGE challenge losers bawling and being interviewed, one by one, by Jeff, boringly, pointlessly, making me want to raise the sail myself to escape from them.

3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

The way she led Aubry down the path to EoI with an extra vote and an idol in her bag was very intriguing 🙂  

Agreed, and I was worried about Aubry maybe making it back, since we know who she's going to be maddest at....

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Steph Sometimes said:

See guys, I told you there was an Aurora!

Lucky guess.

I don't blame Keith or Wendy for quitting. They realized barring the others quitting/dying of malnutrition they were never going to win their way back in.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, kikaha said:

My heart went out to Wendy tonight.  She almost won the challenge at the start of the episode, and probably would have but for her health issues. 

For the first time I noticed something (a sound) about Wendy. What are her health issues?

5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

So far I like this season OK, but there isn't anyone I'm super cheering for or super against, except maybe Wardog Peacekitty. I suppose I like David the best. I think if Lauren wasn't attached to Kelley I'd like her pretty well. 

Peacekitty...Did you watch John Carroll’s interview with Survivor Specialists?

I’m actively rooting against Kama just to save this season. Still, I don’t feel like there’s anyone to root for. The most likable people are on EoE, or maybe it just feels that way because we know the most about them. Why on earth did Lesu try to target each other? Could they really not get Joe & Aurora on board? Misfit alliance of 7 > Kama 6

oh well

• Love 1

Since this show long ago stopped being about strategy and just became a cluster fuck of idols and advantages, I can't be bothered to hate the twist. 

As for voting out the returnee being "mean," I was a little annoyed by that until I remembered all the endless whining about returnees being targeted. 

And that brings me to another reason EoE doesn't bother me. When you have multiple people getting a third shot vs newbies, there's nothing fair about the game to begin with. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, LanceM said:

Definitely. Just like I don't believe that Victoria thins it would be "evil" to do that either. lol

I thought Julie really thought it would be "immoral" to send Rick right back to EOE, but Victoria was just posturing.  She has shown herself to be a hard-nosed, cutthroat player.

• Love 4

Well, finally! I really enjoyed that ep. I think Reem summed the vote up very well: "Lame."

I am enjoying the people who decided to stay on Extinction. Nice warm greeting for Joe, too. Reem, sympathetically: "That was lame". Which it was. I was really hoping Wentworth was going to go out with her idol in her pocket - but then she'd be on Extinction, annoying me, anyway.

Officially off Ron, and minimal Aurora, Julia, and Julie, for god's sake, insist! So stupid. Anyway, Devens is back and was safe tonight, David also safe, they still have their bond, and now an idol, and the three chickens are still free-ranging. Good times!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7