Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay, I know that she shouldn't be eating them but.............. THOSE CHICKEN WINGS LOOK GOOD! I loved me some chicken wings!😁

Like seriously some of the poundtincerpants need to teach people how to cook. So often their food looks amazing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

What up, Pounders?!  My eating habit was pork and veggie stir-fry served over rice noodles.  I'll be in and out tonight.  Still need to go take a shower and put away some laundry.

I missed some of the tragic backstory.  Did she say she accidentally killed someone?

No. Her abuser's car got hit by a bus. Karma.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Splashes said:

Oh thats a lot better than I thought you were saying. I thought you said PCoS.

Oh no. That would really be horrible. I've used military jargon for so long, I forgot that most everyone here is a civilian. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay, I know that she shouldn't be eating them but.............. THOSE CHICKEN WINGS LOOK GOOD! I loved me some chicken wings!😁

Yup.  Looked way better than my one and only attempt at cooking wings (of course, I oven-baked mine).  

She seems articulate and self-aware.  I am rooting for her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

What up, Pounders?!  My eating habit was pork and veggie stir-fry served over rice noodles.  I'll be in and out tonight.  Still need to go take a shower and put away some laundry.

I missed some of the tragic backstory.  Did she say she accidentally killed someone?

No. Her rapist was hit and killed by a bus and she was glad.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, that apartment. It is grim. 

I wonder if Pottery Barn sells port-a-potty accessories. It sure would add an element of style to the room.

8 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Heres a new one for the list.  Cinder blocks under the bed

Nope. We’ve seen that before.  I can’t remember the person’s name. But they were from the north east? It was a year or two ago. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Jeez. I'm waiting for the snark on this one. Right now, I'm a little misty.  

I feel sorry for her.  She actually has BOOKS.  She lives alone and does her best to clean herself despite worrying about a fall.  Jeanne should take lessons.  I ate half a pizza tonight so I can’t talk.

• Love 12
Just now, hoosiermom said:

I mean, honestly, isn't this the greatest moment of karmic justice ever? She shouldn't feel guilty—she should have walked over to his mangled car and bitch-slapped his corpse. 

6 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Permanent Change of Station. My husband is getting transferred. We're moving. The joy of military life.  I'm just not in the mood for this right now. 

I'm sorry, hon.  I hope your twins are doing well, and you can make this adjustment smoothly and easily.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Thank you. Everything going wrong. Physically and with my son. I’m just done. Nothing left to snark with.

So sorry to hear that.  I hope your situation improves soon. *hugs*

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Holy shit, she ate that whole pizza.  I eat 2 pieces of pizza and I feel kind of disgusted with myself...

That was a BIG pizza too. I'll be honest, I can eat 3 slices but in polite company I will keep it to 2. 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Nope. We’ve seen that before.  I can’t remember the person’s name. But they were from the north east? It was a year or two ago. 

I believe that was the lowly Steven Assanti.

4 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Oh.  Well, small favors, I guess.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Concerned said:

She lives in Greensboro, NC along with Whitney Thore of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Hope there’s a meeting in this episode.

Oh no, I hope not! Let's face it, Twitney would just tell her to ditch Dr. Now, don't give into fat shaming, she's so "fabulous" just like her and offer to go out and eat lots and lots of cake, even though Twitney really doesn't like cake, dontcha know! 😆

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

That was a BIG pizza too. I'll be honest, I can eat 3 slices but in polite company I will keep it to 2. 😁

And when company leaves I’ll eat another 2. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
Just now, 88Keys said:

I'm sorry, hon.  I hope your twins are doing well, and you can make this adjustment smoothly and easily.

Thanks. They're doing great. They're going to be 3 next month. They're excited. My 8 year old is sad. He doesn't want to leave his friends. I don't want to leave either really. This is a great base. Great people. But we're going back to DC. I've still got friends there, so it will be ok. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Oh, no...airport trip!

I agree with the others who think that Kelly will do well. She seems like a very smart woman.