Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

She lives in Greensboro, NC along with Whitney Thore of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Hope there’s a meeting in this episode.

Yay, then Twit should go visit her and tell her how proud she should be of all her fat, maybe lift a few weights together, twerk, etc.  Maybe convince her she's healthy, like delusional Twit does to herself.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Toilet bath! Well, that's a new one.

I think Amber did that. She had a long brush like a toilet brush that disappeared in the folds of her legs as she scrubbed. It was frightening. 

Well, at least she has on clothes and can drive. 

If you need to eat, why don't you have food in the house? Don't any of these people practice food storage?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Wow, the car not starting really puts a damper on the obligatory drive-through food orgy portion of the program.

6 minutes ago, aliya said:

Yo, my people! How are y'all?  I have a great eating habit - still haven't eaten dinner.

Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Hi aliya. Me too!

Me three!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Thinking of you my friend. Are you all right? Hang in there. 

Thank you. Everything going wrong. Physically and with my son. I’m just done. Nothing left to snark with.

• Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

I think Amber did that. She had a long brush like a toilet brush that disappeared in the folds of her legs as she scrubbed. It was frightening. 

I remember that, I cringed thinking of her tearing up that delicate skin under her skin apron with that brush. YIKES. Amber has done so well, she looks great now and seems to be a smart chick.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? Found out today that we're PCSing in May. I'm stressed out. I need some snark. My eating habit was rotisserie chicken and broccoli. 

Sorry, what’s PCSing?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No shower curtain? 

And have none of these people who can't stand for more than 3 minutes heard of a shower bench? 

Maybe a weight limit on those benches? They are pretty lightweight. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Thank you. Everything going wrong. Physically and with my son. I’m just done. Nothing left to snark with.

I'm sorry. Sending you good wishes to get rested, healed, and re-energized. (Obviously I'm not in your situation but I've had times when I was just drained. Nothing left in the tank. Ugh.)

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 4

The car just gave up. 

She gets anxious when she can’t eat. That’s new, usually they eat because they’re anxious. 

She uses her apron as a hand warmer. Ingenious. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Sorry, what’s PCSing?

Permanent Change of Station. My husband is getting transferred. We're moving. The joy of military life.  I'm just not in the mood for this right now. 

4 minutes ago, Wanda said:

@Wanda Sending good thoughts to you. Hang in there. 

1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Permanent Change of Station. My husband is getting transferred. We're moving. The joy of military life.  I'm just not in the mood for this right now. 

Oh thats a lot better than I thought you were saying. I thought you said PCoS.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

What up, Pounders?!  My eating habit was pork and veggie stir-fry served over rice noodles.  I'll be in and out tonight.  Still need to go take a shower and put away some laundry.

I missed some of the tragic backstory.  Did she say she accidentally killed someone?

• Love 4