Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

Just now, Splashes said:

Are they just copy pasting previous film/voiceover of him talking about the surgery? It sounded almost exactly the same.

It’s the same clip for every single episode. 

Just now, Splashes said:

Are they just copy pasting previous film/voiceover of him talking about the surgery? It sounded almost exactly the same.

It’s the same clip for every single episode. 

• Love 2
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Is this surgery really a good idea at this point? Why not encourage a continued low-fat, low-carb diet? Man, I dunno. It's not a risk I'd be willing to take.

Eleven months ago, my  86 year old dad died from a necessary surgery that was the result of what he really died from.  If that makes any sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

What's the orange thing in the box?  Jello?

Wow, her cousin said she cannot stay with him anymore?  and he seemed like such a nice guy!  Can't she find an apartment in Houston or stay with her uncle or something instead of going all the way to North Carolina?   I am very sad for her and disappointed in her family.

• Love 1

She was in such dire condition that Dr Now literally had to manage all her weight loss himself by putting her in the hospital and a rehab facility.  She never actually moved there.  When left to control her own food intake, she gorged on takeout.  If left on her own again what will happen?  Looks like it's too much for Cousin Gary's family to have her camped out there indefinitely.  She's gonna have to care for herself again..... Not good

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typos!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oh, noes.   Gary kicked her out?   what happened that we don't know about.  Dis is not good.    Did anyone see the title of the book she had on the bed tray?   Maybe she at least reads.   

I wish she could have grown up with these lovely family members in Texas, instead of that soul crushing existence with the mother.      I hope she stays in Houston.      I'm hopeful for her, and hope she keeps going forward.     

• Love 4

I suspect there’s a not so nice side to her. Her friend ran off too. 

Maybe she was wiping stuff on the walls of Gary’s nice clean house? And Mrs. Gary said “ oh no, out she goes”?

• Love 11
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Wait, Gary kicked her out?!

would love to know what happened there. You know something had to occur that she's not talking about.

• Love 8
Just now, cmpbl said:

Wow cousin Gary is  a jerk. He sure had me fooled. 😞

In fairness, maybe Kelly ate all of his Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie pint. Because for sure, if there were someone living in my house who did that, they'd be out the damn door, too.

Regardless, Gary kicking her out while she is still in the hospital is cold...that may have been the plan all along, wait until she is out of the house then don't invite her back. I wonder what really happened and out of town on business my ass.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

would love to know what happened there. You know something had to occur that she's not talking about.

I agree. And the fact that she isn’t talking about it makes me think Gary had a legitimate reason for telling her not to return. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

We don't know the whole story with Cousin Gary. There could be Reasons.

I'd guess she's a PITA. She doesn't like to move, is used to having food brought to her, and isn't a very pleasant person.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

There has to be more to why her cousin kicked her out...

He probably wasn’t planning on her becoming a permanent house guest. 

4 minutes ago, Azubah said:

We don't know the whole story with Cousin Gary. There could be Reasons.

Let’s be fair to Gary.  He has a wife and daughter and a job,  would you want her in your home for months on end?

Edited by Donut Bear
  • Love 11