Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

Okay, orange is finished, sticky fingers are cleaned, and my living room smells all nice and citrusy. 

I feel really bad for her right now. I like her too much so far to snark on this.

• Love 6
Just now, mmecorday said:

The police officer said into his radio that he has a 270. Is that code for "large person stuck in van?"

Google says that 270 is "Child neglect or failing to pay child support payments."  ???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Been making some dinner (lo carb pizza - melted cheese & turkey pepperoni, apple, greek yogurt, & black olives) so will need to go back and read posts. I was surprised to see St. Now at the cab. You gotta love this guy.

I hope Kelly makes it. 

• Love 7

Why is Dr Now acting like this hospital isn't prepared for someone of Kelly's size? This is the hospital where he takes all of his patients. 

6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oh I love lasagna, my mouth is watering over here. I wish I lived by you so we could have dinner together. 😊

They also have a "special" version (which is on the regular menu) with sausage. But I don't like sausage. If you're ever in central Jersey!

• Love 1

Now this scenario would be a legitimate reason for someone to be embarrassed, unlike most of the other incidences in which poundticipants wail about being embarassed.  It took a lot and enlisted a lot of people. 

Silver lining...at least is was dark outside.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

That supremely humiliating experience would make me not want to ever eat again I think.  Or maybe send me running to the food for comfort.  

An hour in and she hasn’t lost a pound yet. 

Too bad Dr Pol is in Michigan. He’s got that cow puller. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Azubah said:

I think she was stunned and traumatized.

Agree. I don’t begrudge her not saying thank you. I imagine fighting off the panic of feeling like you’re going to suffocate for that long might mental check you out. 

• Love 7
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Why is Dr Now acting like this hospital isn't prepared for someone of Kelly's size? This is the hospital where he takes all of his patients. 

He said the ambulance wasn’t equipped for someone her size, not the hospital 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Yes, Lawd. I may have to watch that rescue scene again...you know...just to make sure I understand how it was done.

While you are watching - just remember - everything is bigger in Texas

• LOL 7