Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Cheezwiz

Selling Sunset

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Tarek is barely "reality show" famous and he doesn't even have a current show.

They are still shooting Flip or Flop. He also has his own spin off in the works just like Christine did. Those two still hold cache on HGTV second to the Property Brothers. 

The real estate reality circle is pretty small and it seems like these people are just bouncing around ready to pitch another idea to keep that reality money flowing. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, lynxfx said:

They are still shooting Flip or Flop. He also has his own spin off in the works just like Christine did. Those two still hold cache on HGTV second to the Property Brothers. 

The real estate reality circle is pretty small and it seems like these people are just bouncing around ready to pitch another idea to keep that reality money flowing. 

Thanks for the info. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/19/2020 at 3:34 PM, Loves2Dance said:

Yes, their team is much larger than who is featured on the show. This picture is from their website. 

ogroup.thumb.PNG.0be94e2d3d93c4375da4bbdec02b9e09.PNG

This is the most hilariously photoshopped picture of all time.  So fake and it's like every single person sent in a picture of themselves and then were photoshopped into the picture and then the twins were blown up to make them look adult sized.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, Stan39 said:

I doubt it was all their choice. 

I think that the original poster meant that whoever runs this Selling Sunset show purposely chose mostly blonde women to be on the show, conveniently leaving out most of the brunettes, and all of the men except for the twins.

Personally, I don't think Chrishell seems that nice... 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

26 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

then the twins were blown up to make them look adult sized.

Lol and why is one of the twins blown up even more than the other. It doesn't even make sense if they were trying to fake depth and perspective. They are on the same freakin plane!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/26/2020 at 12:35 AM, Marley said:

Plus Tarek has money and buys her things lol.

Her IG is basically just him taking her out on yachts. Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The real piece of shit of this show is clearly heather .... she tries to act like she’s some prim and proper woman but the bitch is always stirring up shit then hiding on the sidelines .... I’m glad the sociopath found her soul sociopath in tarek... she’s a condescending bitch to everyone ... I hope the sociopath Tarik cheats on her so I can laugh and laugh and laugh some more because after all this is her soul mate ... well soul mate after the minor league hockey player soul mate ... I have a feeling this snob has had a lot of soul mates 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/10/2020 at 8:23 PM, Atlanta said:

Heather comes across as a bit lost. The hockey player clearly wasn't into her, so maybe she's putting her hopes on Tarek? 

Apparently, Christine had corona at her wedding. Geez. I hope no one else got sick.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/selling-sunsets-christine-quinn-had-coronavirus-at-her-wedding/

She got married in December. The virus wasn't that known yet. Wonder if she really had it. Also, why would you tell it in an interview.  Hopefully it wasn't.    Of course, I have 2 co workers who might have had covid before it became a pandemic.  They were both very sick and tested negative for influenza.  Of course they didn't film a party on tv while sick.  At least Maya refused to film when the pandemic hit.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/selling-sunsets-maya-vander-refused-to-film-during-pandemic/

  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/11/2020 at 6:29 PM, FrankieTankie said:

The real piece of shit of this show is clearly heather .... she tries to act like she’s some prim and proper woman but the bitch is always stirring up shit then hiding on the sidelines .... I’m glad the sociopath found her soul sociopath in tarek... she’s a condescending bitch to everyone ... I hope the sociopath Tarik cheats on her so I can laugh and laugh and laugh some more because after all this is her soul mate ... well soul mate after the minor league hockey player soul mate ... I have a feeling this snob has had a lot of soul mates 

Agree with this so much. She’s such a stupid bitch too. They both are a joke lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Too bad there's no eye-roll emoticon on these threads!

Or a ticking clock emoticon to count down how long this will all last....

Edited by Starlight925
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Lol such a joke. They brag that they moved in with each other on their second date. Anybody who has to brag on social media about how happy they are usually doesn’t last.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Actually scratch my previous comment about needing an eye-roll emoticon.

Really what we need is a barf emoticon. Those cheeseball engagement photos. Ugh. I wonder how many hours they took to stage and set up those pics. WHAT A SURPRISE!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lmao right? Like omg he’s wearing a tux and I’m wearing a matching dress and this is such a shock but somehow these photos are fucking perfectly angled and posed like what a crock of shit lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Lmao right? Like omg he’s wearing a tux and I’m wearing a matching dress and this is such a shock but somehow these photos are fucking perfectly angled and posed like what a crock of shit lol.

Can someone explain engagement photos to me? Because this seems to be normal. “Candid” shots of the couple as he’s proposing and she’s in shock. Do photographers offer this as a new service? Hiding out somewhere to capture the event? Or are couples getting engaged and then recreating the event with the photographer there? I genuinely don’t know but it seems like every couple now has footage of the surprise proposal, and it either is fake or highly planned out. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

17 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Can someone explain engagement photos to me? Because this seems to be normal. “Candid” shots of the couple as he’s proposing and she’s in shock.

It's a cheesy doofy middle or upper middle-class white-people thing (and I'm saying this as a white-people). As basic as people losing their shit over pumpkin spice lattes every single autumn. People hire photographers to stage their "special moment".

Why? I don't know. This, along with gender-reveal parties for pending newborn babies are absolute mysteries to me. I have no idea how they became a thing. Because apart from immediate family and friends, NO ONE CARES. NO ONE.

***Apologies in advance to anyone who has had engagement photos taken or gender reveal parties. This is me at my most cranky and curmudgeonly, and I just have no patience for this nonsense***

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Engagement photos used to be a legitimate thing. In as a couple who is engaged met with a photographer for a casual photo shoot usually at a park or backyard. You would then use the photos for maybe your save the date, actual invitation, or to just put them up on your wedding website. 

Now they have morphed into this elaborate thing where people are staging their actual engagement just to show off. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I am in the middle of binge watching and up to Episode 5 of season 2.  I'm a big fan of Million Dollar Listing so I was hoping this would be more like it.  Even though it's different I'm enjoying it except I'd like more real estate porn than they show.  They're more into the Real Housewives type of programming.

I haven't been a fan of Christine but I think Davina takes the cake.  I couldn't believe she went to Romain to argue why she wasn't invited to the wedding.  Just be gracious and don't let them know it bothers you.  She really doesn't deserve to be invited anyway.  Both her and Christine like to stir the pot.  And now Romain is my favorite cast member.  Everybody's business is shared by all of the agents.  I could never work like that with people knowing my personal stuff.

As far as Jason and Brett...ugh.  I worked in an office where the broker still showed houses and she kept screwing her agents out of sales because she'd swoop in with one of her "clients" to make a deal while we were working on one.  It was so unprofessional for him to bring his client to a house while Mary was in the middle of a showing.

I'm now on Episode 8 and I can't believe the annoying drama.  They should just realize that everybody talks about everybody and call it a day instead of confronting the other person...blah blah...wash rinse and repeat.  I loved Heather and now I hate her.

Edited to add:  Another thing I cannot stand is the music!!  An Amazon show with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn had the same type of music and it was so annoying and everybody on the forum was complaining about it.

Also edited to ask the question why are the only men at any party and/or dinner just Romain and the twins?  Where's the other girls' husbands or significant others?

Bring on Season 3 tomorrow!!!!!!

Edited by NYGirl
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, NYGirl said:

Also edited to ask the question why are the only men at any party and/or dinner just Romain and the twins?  Where's the other girls' husbands or significant others?

Bring on Season 3 tomorrow!!!!!!

I'm guessing Tarek and Justin can't/couldn't due to their contractual obligations with other networks and a desire to maintain their own celebrity. Davina said in an interview recently that she wants to keep her boyfriend off the show. Maya's husband lives in Florida.

I started Season 3! So far so good. The scene of the women trying to figure out how to spell "cahoots" was painful but not unexpected lol. This show is great fun. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

So now that we've seen that Amanza (once again)

1) has zero experience
2) has little to no knowledge
3) shows up late to work every day
4) shows up late to every appointment
5) has not delivered anything (has she???). I'm only on episode 3 of the latest season 

I really wonder if anyone will finally agree with me that this is a story of a woman constantly failing upwards.  She's constantly given these extremely profitable opportunities for no reason besides being a good-looking woman and a friend of the cast.  

21 hours ago, NYGirl said:

I am in the middle of binge watching and up to Episode 5 of season 2.  I'm a big fan of Million Dollar Listing so I was hoping this would be more like it.  Even though it's different I'm enjoying it except I'd like more real estate porn than they show.  They're more into the Real Housewives type of programming.

Just started the latest season and I'm already frustrated about this all over again.  They keep skipping over the houses, which is the only reason I'm watching this.  The real estate is actually not needed on the show as they do not give a shit about it.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So now that we've seen that Amanza (once again)

1) has zero experience
2) has little to no knowledge
3) shows up late to work every day
4) shows up late to every appointment
5) has not delivered anything (has she???). I'm only on episode 3 of the latest season 

I really wonder if anyone will finally agree with me that this is a story of a woman constantly failing upwards.  She's constantly given these extremely profitable opportunities for no reason besides being a good-looking woman and a friend of the cast.  

Just started the latest season and I'm already frustrated about this all over again.  They keep skipping over the houses, which is the only reason I'm watching this.  The real estate is actually not needed on the show as they do not give a shit about it.

This. I’m watching the first episode and they’re having a team meeting that literally just blows through a bunch of houses in about 30 seconds before they get back to fighting 😞

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone understand Davina’s approach for selling that house? First of all, it’s not going to sell because it’s way overpriced and the owner is a dick, but why did she wait until the listing was almost expired to ask Christine if she had any interested clients? And why not ask all the agents? Seems like one of the benefits for working at an agency would be to facilitate interested parties. Did anyone else think that was odd?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Just finished watching s3, I think Davina might be the most hateful person I have ever seen on reality tv, she seems to suck the joy out of every interaction she has with someone I don't know how people can be around her. Who cares what Justin's side of things are, you are Chrishell's coworker, you don't have to be her best friend or go out of your way to be nice but it was so obvious how raw she was at Christine's wedding, there was no need to pile on.
She never seems to be anything but negative, shes not even fun in a villainous way like Christine is, shes just an energy suck, repeat her point, argue you to death kind of person.

2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Does anyone understand Davina’s approach for selling that house?

She had zero approach. She talked constantly about how she wanted to keep the relationship with the client that she had spent years building. IMHO the way to destroy that relationship is to take the listing at the wrong price and not sell it.


I liked getting so see more of an insight into Christine and Christians relationship when she sold him the house, the wedding planning etc, even though theres no way they would be together if he was not wealthy, they seem to be a good match and to genuinely like each other. I thought Christine's niece hugging him at the top of the aisle was so sweet. The wedding was so OTT but I thought the snow really did look magical (I do think the swans were drugged). Apparently Christine cried watching it because of how much they left out but a lot of the stuff she was talking about seemed to involve music I assume that they could not get the rights to (https://people.com/home/selling-sunset-christine-quinn-disappointed-wedding-scene/) but I thought they should have shown a bit more of the wedding overall. I actually really liked her black wedding dress, I think the sparkles gave it some more pizazz and made it look more bridal along with the black veil. Christine really didn't seem to do much real estate this season.

Would have liked to have seen more Maya, I can't believe she was traveling over and back to Miami while pregnant with a one year old. I assume she won't be coming back if theres another season. I thought it was good she reassessed her priorities about her relationship but I'll miss her accent.

All of Heather talking about Tarek seems to be talking about what he has bought her. Her engagement ring is huge https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/heather-rae-young-reveals-new-engagement-ring-details/

I lwould not trust Amanza to be my real estate agent, I don't think she would play hardball and get me the best price as buyer or seller. She seems to have a good eye, if she could improve her time keeping I would think they should put her in charge of the concierge service for fixing the homes and staging them etc. She seems like a genuinely good friend.

I felt so sorry for Chrishell, I think in the long run shes better off without him. Considering how fast he moved on theres no way he wasn't cheating on her. If he has a history of bailing on arguments and saying hes out then I can see why even if he threatened divorce she was blindsided. I think she was very kind about the article that was written about the quote Heather gave. I really felt for her when Mary went to visit her and her lip was trembling, writing the letter to the step daughter also got me. Apparently hes irritated that shes talking about their split on the show https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-hartley-is-irritated-by-chrishell-stauses-split-comments

but what do you expect when you file for divorce from someone who is shooting a reality show. She honestly didn't bad mouth him or reveal anything awful, he seems terrible.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, maggiegil said:

Just finished watching s3, I think Davina might be the most hateful person I have ever seen on reality tv, she seems to suck the joy out of every interaction she has with someone I don't know how people can be around her. Who cares what Justin's side of things are, you are Chrishell's coworker, you don't have to be her best friend or go out of your way to be nice but it was so obvious how raw she was at Christine's wedding, there was no need to pile on.
She never seems to be anything but negative, shes not even fun in a villainous way like Christine is, shes just an energy suck, repeat her point, argue you to death kind of person.

She had zero approach. She talked constantly about how she wanted to keep the relationship with the client that she had spent years building. IMHO the way to destroy that relationship is to take the listing at the wrong price and not sell it.


I liked getting so see more of an insight into Christine and Christians relationship when she sold him the house, the wedding planning etc, even though theres no way they would be together if he was not wealthy, they seem to be a good match and to genuinely like each other. I thought Christine's niece hugging him at the top of the aisle was so sweet. The wedding was so OTT but I thought the snow really did look magical (I do think the swans were drugged). Apparently Christine cried watching it because of how much they left out but a lot of the stuff she was talking about seemed to involve music I assume that they could not get the rights to (https://people.com/home/selling-sunset-christine-quinn-disappointed-wedding-scene/) but I thought they should have shown a bit more of the wedding overall. I actually really liked her black wedding dress, I think the sparkles gave it some more pizazz and made it look more bridal along with the black veil. Christine really didn't seem to do much real estate this season.

Would have liked to have seen more Maya, I can't believe she was traveling over and back to Miami while pregnant with a one year old. I assume she won't be coming back if theres another season. I thought it was good she reassessed her priorities about her relationship but I'll miss her accent.

All of Heather talking about Tarek seems to be talking about what he has bought her. Her engagement ring is huge https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/heather-rae-young-reveals-new-engagement-ring-details/

I lwould not trust Amanza to be my real estate agent, I don't think she would play hardball and get me the best price as buyer or seller. She seems to have a good eye, if she could improve her time keeping I would think they should put her in charge of the concierge service for fixing the homes and staging them etc. She seems like a genuinely good friend.

I felt so sorry for Chrishell, I think in the long run shes better off without him. Considering how fast he moved on theres no way he wasn't cheating on her. If he has a history of bailing on arguments and saying hes out then I can see why even if he threatened divorce she was blindsided. I think she was very kind about the article that was written about the quote Heather gave. I really felt for her when Mary went to visit her and her lip was trembling, writing the letter to the step daughter also got me. Apparently hes irritated that shes talking about their split on the show https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-hartley-is-irritated-by-chrishell-stauses-split-comments

but what do you expect when you file for divorce from someone who is shooting a reality show. She honestly didn't bad mouth him or reveal anything awful, he seems terrible.

 

Either Davina is the worst person on TV right now, or she’s so desperate to be on tv that she’s willing to pretend to be the worst person. 
“We need someone to act utterly incompetent at work”

”I’ll do it!!!”

”We need someone to pick a fight at a wedding with a woman still raw from her husband leaving”

”I’ll do it!”

Maybe next season she can tell Maya her babies aren’t that cute or punch a puppy in the face. 
 

Sidenote, in three seasons has Christine sold anything?

 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

I love Christine being honest about people calling paparazzi to follow them.  It totally does happen.  For example, Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas every single day during quarantine.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=ben+affleck+ana+de+armas+paparazzi&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA893CA893&sxsrf=ALeKk00aWxxqKpjMmLZkF4LZHu8-EjwOnQ:1596842617739&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiS-fennorrAhUjZDUKHaSnCtcQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1280&bih=603

They were going outside, staring right into the cameras, and going right back to the same spots every single day.  And they refused to wear masks (so they could be recognized) until there was such an uproar in the public that they finally started.

I have no idea if Heather and Tarek do this because I Googled "Heather Tarek paparazzi" and I don't see anything.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just finished the first episode of season 3, & once again, there's a party & the only guests are the co-workers. Doesn't look too scripted.

Started ep 2, & there is no way I would go to an event to sell a house & let some "botox lady" shoot botox in my face while I eat a burger.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

A lot of ridiculous comments were made to Chrishell at the wedding.

”Thanks for not objecting, Chrishell.” Ummm what? 🤦🏾‍♀️
“I didn’t go to your wedding but . . .” Two for two, Jason (or Brett? I have no idea which is which and don’t care to figure it out).

”God told me not to do it because it would only last two years.” 🤦🏾‍♀️

And then as much as I like Mary, bringing up with the Heather tabloid issue was dumb. That happens all the time. People get misquoted.

That wedding was also a mess. That slice of cake with what looked like some type of raspberry sauce drizzled to resemble blood was nuts.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Every real estate reality show. 
 

owner: “I’m thinking we should list at $10M”

Agent: “I don’t want this house to sit forever and not get interest. I think we should list at $7M to generate a bidding war.”

Three days later

”I’ve got an offer for $4M! I think we should take it!!!”

”I’m the best agent, ever” 😏

Edited by Stan39 · Reason: Fix
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

I'm finally watching season three ep one and I now know what Christine reminds me of: a Bratz doll. I can't unsee it.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Davina's reaction to Chrishell's divorce is so weird it has to be producer shenanigans.

She kept throwing up the fact that he was polite to her the once or twice they met as proof that what? Chrishell was Queen of the Harpies and is lying?

Even with her super tacky dumb wedding, Christine has just become a non-entity.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Megan said:

Davina's reaction to Chrishell's divorce is so weird it has to be producer shenanigans.

She kept throwing up the fact that he was polite to her the once or twice they met as proof that what? Chrishell was Queen of the Harpies and is lying?

And Amanza made a good point, if you're having trouble with someone & you ask your SO not to speak to them & they go out of their way to talk to them, that is not a supportive SO.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

I watched several episodes of the new season last night, and when I woke up this morning I noticed the absence of a lot of brain cells.

"Girls! They've discovered that silicone implants cause cancer!" "Ooh, mine are silicone!" "So are mine!" Giggles abound.

The text was foul, but no way Crishelle was blindsided. She herself said that Justin threatened to leave every time they fought. She'll milk this until the cows come home. This is, after all, a former soap star.

I do love Crishelle's fashion. Actually, I like Mary's and Davinia's as well.

Mary has the most bizarre body movements, She's constantly jerking her head around and opening her eyes as wide as they will go. I loved her hair before; now she's ruined it with that platinum bob. And her makeup in her THs resembles The Joker.

Now that this is no longer a reality TV show about LA real estate, I'm curious as to whether the Oppenheim business grew significantly after last year's season. Or how many of these women put away savings for hard times (pandemic).

Are Christine and her husband pitching for their own real estate show?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I don't understand how Christine's wedding became all about Chrishell.  The producers are obsessed with Chrishell!  They really think she's the star now.  Do the fans care that much?  Was there a vote or something?  I wanted to see Christine's wedding in all its glory and not have a camera shot at Chrishell looking sad every 5 seconds.  I found the whole affair really annoying.

I thought Davina was a complete asshole to Chrishell about the divorce too, though obviously.  Weirdest reaction ever.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm in the minority but I loved Christines wedding....all the white and snow..  I thought it was beautiful.  Her dress is not for me or anyone I know but it looked nice on her.  Her husband looks like such a nice guy.  I hated that they made the wedding all about Crishell and I'm tired of the woman arguing at every single party they attend.

I was not crazy about Season 3 as it was too much Chrishell.  I don't even know her husband and I am sick of both of them.  I want real estate-real estate-real estate and all I got was Crishell's divorce.  They even had to follow her to her sister's house...geez.

I loved Maya from the beginning but I'm beginning to notice she's kind of a pot stirrer.  She's always the one to bring up subjects during parties and whenever they're together. I think she's crazy to go back and forth from Miami to LA like that.  Just get your license in Miami and get it over with.  You now have 2 kids.

I got to really like Amanza this season.  She's really a good friend and doesn't take any crap.  I love Romain because of his remarks about Davina.  Mary is my favorite but her makeup does resemble the Joker (credit: pasdetrois).  It's funny how Jason always gives her listings and leads or they're just showing that and none of him giving them to anybody else.  Jason doesn't care what the girls think when he gives them to her...He's unapologetic.  I like that.

I used to like Heather but now she's just annoying (is that vegan?)  I'm sick of her and Tarek.  She's kind of a pot stirrer too.  I guess they all are to a certain extent.

There are no words for Davina.  I can't believe she'd be that inept as an agent and able to stay with Oppenheim.  They originally said she took care of condos and such so maybe that's her forte.  She seems to not be able to read the room and always goes for the negative remark.  I'm not sure if it's purposely done or if she doesn't realize it.  I want to smack her face when she does it and I can't believe she's that good of an actress to not feel that way.

I can't wait for Season 4 as I am addicted to this show.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

I'm in the minority but I loved Christines wedding....all the white and snow..  I thought it was beautiful.  Her dress is not for me or anyone I know but it looked nice on her.  Her husband looks like such a nice guy.  I hated that they made the wedding all about Crishell and I'm tired of the woman arguing at every single party they attend.

I loved it too and I thought it was horrible to see all those shots of Chrishell supposedly "choking" on the fake snow.  LOL.  So freaking dramatic!  It was really pretty and cool.

20 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

I was not crazy about Season 3 as it was too much Chrishell.  I don't even know her husband and I am sick of both of them.  I want real estate-real estate-real estate and all I got was Crishell's divorce.  They even had to follow her to her sister's house...geez.

I inhaled Season 2 and I just loved it..... I kept tweeting at the show to release Season 3 early.  And Season 3 was a MAJOR LETDOWN.  No real estate at all!   I'm so disappointed I don't even care anymore.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

 Mary is my favorite but her makeup does resemble the Joker (credit: pasdetrois).  

It's not just her makeup, it's her lip job.  Her top lip is like this huge rubber thing.  I'm also suspicious that she widened her eyelids to make her eyes bigger.  If anyone knows what I mean.  The Olsen twins did it.  I think she's really beautiful, it just doesn't look right to me.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It's not just her makeup, it's her lip job.  Her top lip is like this huge rubber thing.  I'm also suspicious that she widened her eyelids to make her eyes bigger.  If anyone knows what I mean.  The Olsen twins did it.  I think she's really beautiful, it just doesn't look right to me.

Christine and Mary are big into that bright red lipstick which doesn't seem to do them any favors either.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

What was Davina’s point at all during the wedding? Nobody was bashing Chrishell’s husband or even talking bad about him. She and Christine just seemed fixated on whether or not Chrishell was blind-sided, which, it’s really none of their business. Who cares when Chrishell first knew something was wrong? Does it really matter or change the fact she’s going through a divorce? And I doubt Jason even gives a shit about what these women think of him. It seemed like the show was Chrishell’s thing and he didn’t want to take a part. So I doubt he really cares if Davina sticks up for him. I doubt he even remembers her name. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Even in some hypothetical dream world where Davina could be right, it's just an inappropriate thing to say to someone that was just dumped by her husband and 100% doesn't want or need to hear it.  Davina was defending Justin, whom she doesn't even know, like she was Justin's mother or sister or something.  Those are the kind of people who should be that invested in defending Justin's character.  Not some random coworker of Chrishell's.

If it was not producer driven, as suggested by someone here, then Davina's motivation for pushing the point over and over again is just baffling.  It really makes no sense.

How does Davina expect the conversation to go?

Chrishell:  I'm devastated, it came out of nowhere.
Davina:  Actually there are two sides to every story and you should have seen it coming.
Chrishell:  You're right Davina.  I'm all good now.  Thanks for making me see the light.

Davina was like "mansplaining" divorce.  LOL.  There was no need for her to speak.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 17
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Even in some hypothetical dream world where Davina could be right, it's just an inappropriate thing to say to someone that was just dumped by her husband and 100% doesn't want or need to hear it.  Davina was defending Justin, whom she doesn't even know, like she was Justin's mother or sister or something.  Those are the kind of people who should be that invested in defending Justin's character.  Not some random coworker of Chrishell's.

If it was not producer driven, as suggested by someone here, then Davina's motivation for pushing the point over and over again is just baffling.  It really makes no sense.

How does Davina expect the conversation to go?

Chrishell:  I'm devastated, it came out of nowhere.
Davina:  Actually there are two sides to every story and you should have seen it coming.
Chrishell:  You're right Davina.  I'm all good now.  Thanks for making me see the light.

Davina was like "mansplaining" divorce.  LOL.  There was no need for her to speak.

True. Lol. But you left out the part where it was about Davina, right? She said if Chrishell opened up to her more, then maybe she could take her side? Then she used some weird analogy of two sides to every story, like how Mary didn’t invite Davina to her wedding? Who the F is Davina? Why should anyone be obligated to tell her anything? The show was way better when it was about real estate, but it was also way better when it had little to no Davina in it. (And I don’t mean that in a, “I’ll hate watch the show because it has Davina in it” kind of way. As another poster put it, she brings nothing to the show. She’s always the Debbie Downer, is un likeable, and seems incompetent) 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size