Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Where does Eva Live?

• Start Topic

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:55 AM, Sheenieb said:

Ugh, yes. I don't understand why Marlo was even invited to the wedding. She was always nasty and shady to Eva, why extend her an invitation? As for that bridesmaid, she would've been out as soon as she put her hands on my wedding planner. I hope the wedding planner called the cops. Since the wedding came off beautifully and Eva was happy, clearly, she didn't do a bad job.

The season is almost over, and I still don't know how I feel about Tanya. I don't think she should come back next season. She's a nice person, but she comes across kinda ditzy to me. And she's always falling back in line with NeNe. Stop it. To be fair, they all do that. 

I found Eva's story to be a little sus, too. Not all of it, but I do think it's odd that she's on TV when she keeps moving around and her address is constantly in flux. I pray to never be in her position, but she and Michael are going to have to set down roots and stop running scared. Not only for stability reasons for her children but to stop giving Marly's bio dad all this power. 

From what I've heard, Michael's been in Marley's life since she was a baby. He's the only father she knows and she called him daddy. They seem to have a good relationship. And I wouldn't be surprised if Eva vetted Michael hardcore before she allowed her daughter around him/had another baby.

Can we talk about Riley? It's not as if she doesn't have a point with Kandi always being busy, but she always loses me with her tone. 

Speaking of tone, this brings me to NeNe's conversation with Gregg. I don't have an issue with caretakers having a raw conversation with their loved ones because keeping all that bottled up leads to resentment. But to make it all about yourself is another thing entirely. I'm OK with her saying, "I know that you're sick, but I'm not OK with how you've been treating and speaking to me. Your life has changed and so has mine. We're going to have rough days, but let's remember to be respectful to each other." 

But this is NeNe, so that isn't happening. Gregg was never an easy person to deal with, and I'm sure cancer has made him worse, but the conversation could've been handled better. 

Sorry , but the conversation with Gregg went the only way it could go, because when you are a complete narcissists this is the way you communicate.   

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:55 AM, Sheenieb said:

Ugh, yes. I don't understand why Marlo was even invited to the wedding. She was always nasty and shady to Eva, why extend her an invitation? As for that bridesmaid, she would've been out as soon as she put her hands on my wedding planner. I hope the wedding planner called the cops. Since the wedding came off beautifully and Eva was happy, clearly, she didn't do a bad job.

The season is almost over, and I still don't know how I feel about Tanya. I don't think she should come back next season. She's a nice person, but she comes across kinda ditzy to me. And she's always falling back in line with NeNe. Stop it. To be fair, they all do that. 

I found Eva's story to be a little sus, too. Not all of it, but I do think it's odd that she's on TV when she keeps moving around and her address is constantly in flux. I pray to never be in her position, but she and Michael are going to have to set down roots and stop running scared. Not only for stability reasons for her children but to stop giving Marly's bio dad all this power. 

From what I've heard, Michael's been in Marley's life since she was a baby. He's the only father she knows and she called him daddy. They seem to have a good relationship. And I wouldn't be surprised if Eva vetted Michael hardcore before she allowed her daughter around him/had another baby.

Can we talk about Riley? It's not as if she doesn't have a point with Kandi always being busy, but she always loses me with her tone. 

Speaking of tone, this brings me to NeNe's conversation with Gregg. I don't have an issue with caretakers having a raw conversation with their loved ones because keeping all that bottled up leads to resentment. But to make it all about yourself is another thing entirely. I'm OK with her saying, "I know that you're sick, but I'm not OK with how you've been treating and speaking to me. Your life has changed and so has mine. We're going to have rough days, but let's remember to be respectful to each other." 

But this is NeNe, so that isn't happening. Gregg was never an easy person to deal with, and I'm sure cancer has made him worse, but the conversation could've been handled better. 

All I can say is "'be Careful Nene" what goes around comes around ...The universe does not like your negativity or your selfish attitude. Gregg may have to be your caretaker.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/25/2019 at 1:24 AM, Jets4274 said:

NeNe is cold.  I don't think she's been feeling Gregg for awhile but can't get used to having to put his needs ahead of her own, cancer-related or anything else.  

Eva's bridesmaid is a true hater.  Probably just jealous.  Couldn't imagine any friend of mine calling me out like that on TV, whether I was truly in financial trouble or not.  Marlo is just messy.

It’s not for me to judge how someone spends his or her money. Not my business. And her friend and the Marlo crew are not loyal and real friends. You know what though? After letting us watch her spend that much money on a wedding, she better not be having money problems. My whole opinion is going to change. 

• Love 3
On 3/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, drivethroo said:

They cannot keep running from house to house.  Marlo does bring up a good point, which is if you're so scared about McCall coming after you, why are you posting your whereabouts on social media? Michael was trying to be mayor of Atlanta; that's very public.  If McCall is coming after you, he's coming after you and there's nothing you can do about it.  Brush up on Georgia Stand Your Ground laws and either settle in one place or fade completely out of the limelight.  McCall sounds like a narcissist and there's nothing you can do about them except to continue to live your life.

I'm late to this but I have the same thought. How and where anyone lives and how much money they have isn't anyone's business. But Marlo did bring up a good point. If you're on the run, why be so public? 

On another forum I frequent a poster was able to determine where another poster lived in twenty minutes from her Instagram posts. She thought that by renting she was maintaining privacy. But real estate images for rentals tend to stay online forever. Add in the creepy sites that now sell information you would consider private and it's very hard to maintain real privacy or hide anymore. 

• Love 1