Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Where does Eva Live?

• Start Topic

Marlo is such garbage. She took something and without verifying, brought it on camera. Also, Eva's 'friend' is also trash. You don't do that shit to your friend. What a waste to have someone like that on such a special day in your life. Now their ugly ass soul is going to be in so many of your wedding pictures and your wedding video. 

Ugh, yes. I don't understand why Marlo was even invited to the wedding. She was always nasty and shady to Eva, why extend her an invitation? As for that bridesmaid, she would've been out as soon as she put her hands on my wedding planner. I hope the wedding planner called the cops. Since the wedding came off beautifully and Eva was happy, clearly, she didn't do a bad job.

The season is almost over, and I still don't know how I feel about Tanya. I don't think she should come back next season. She's a nice person, but she comes across kinda ditzy to me. And she's always falling back in line with NeNe. Stop it. To be fair, they all do that. 

I found Eva's story to be a little sus, too. Not all of it, but I do think it's odd that she's on TV when she keeps moving around and her address is constantly in flux. I pray to never be in her position, but she and Michael are going to have to set down roots and stop running scared. Not only for stability reasons for her children but to stop giving Marly's bio dad all this power. 

From what I've heard, Michael's been in Marley's life since she was a baby. He's the only father she knows and she called him daddy. They seem to have a good relationship. And I wouldn't be surprised if Eva vetted Michael hardcore before she allowed her daughter around him/had another baby.

Can we talk about Riley? It's not as if she doesn't have a point with Kandi always being busy, but she always loses me with her tone. 

Speaking of tone, this brings me to NeNe's conversation with Gregg. I don't have an issue with caretakers having a raw conversation with their loved ones because keeping all that bottled up leads to resentment. But to make it all about yourself is another thing entirely. I'm OK with her saying, "I know that you're sick, but I'm not OK with how you've been treating and speaking to me. Your life has changed and so has mine. We're going to have rough days, but let's remember to be respectful to each other." 

But this is NeNe, so that isn't happening. Gregg was never an easy person to deal with, and I'm sure cancer has made him worse, but the conversation could've been handled better. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Yes, gag Marley’s father.  He is hurting her daughter online.

Eva also needs to stop talking about it.

Yes, of course, I am going to be judgmental of Eva.

This episode aired after the wedding.

That kind of wedding was to validate her.  You know?  Make her pure again.

‘Oh, look everyone.......it ended well for me.’

Now, that we know what mess she is in......Hello!

She could have used that money to get herself a solid court case to protect her daughter. Who knows?  Maybe it would have led to him terminating his parental rights.

She could have used that money to buy herself a house in a nice safe gated community. Enroll her daughter in a school with good security.

On this show her son is a baby.

She should wait a little longer to see how the man is with his son before offering up her daughter.

Allow her daughter to spend time with her new step dad.  See if Marley wants to be adopted. 

Slow down!

Yes, there are too many kids living under the same roof being born to  a bunch of different men. This is not good for the kids or society.

Your making judgements about things that none of us can know for certain, and in some cases, you're making judgements about things that can actually be disputed.

You talk about Eva causing trauma to her daughter when her ex has done and said things that will have a much lasting impact on Marley once she's old enough to see his behaviour and the things he's said about her.

You're talking about her finances for the wedding - she has full custody of her daughter, she does not need money to fight something in court which she already has. You talk about the instability of different homes and schools for Marley - what do you know to suggest that Marley is hopping from school to school? It seems unlikely that would be the case because a child has to go to the school within their school distract of their official address. Anything other than a dire circumstances would there be an exception to that. So you don't know that Marley has no stability with her school to make that claim. You have little insight into Marley's state of well-being to suggest that she's not a well-adjust girl because she's living in different homes. People aren't cookie cutter. Maybe the stability of being with her mother is the constant that keeps her well adjusted, regardless of what home she's in on any given day.

Michael has been in Marley's life from the time he began dating Eva. They were living together before marriage and given that Eva has had full custody of Marley, it would seem that Michael and Marley have spent plenty of time together.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

A lot of brides go Bridezilla and really offend everyone around them because it's Their Day. 

A lot of bridesmaids also act up during the wedding planning process because they're either jealous of the bride, upset because their roles in each other's lives are changing, mad because they feel the bride isn't respecting their place in her life, etc.  Groomsmen do this, too.

But if Eva's bridesmaid(s) are running her down in the streets, they were never her friends to begin with.

This is the same man who got on social media and claimed he didn't want anything to do with Marley and he was washing his hands of her.  From what I've heard, he has violent tendencies.

I suspect Donor doesn't want the child but doesn't want Eva/Michael to have the child either.  Hence, why Michael isn't adopting Marley because he can't.

Having said that, if this story is true, Eva's husband needs to stop being a weak punk, man up and defend his household.  How do you look as a man, letting another man run you out of house after house?

Being a fervent watcher of the ID channel, it is very hard to overcome a stalker. You have to wait until your stalker does something drastic to get them out of your life for good.  It is not a matter of Michael manning up. The sperm donor has rights to Marley so, he will be a thorn on their side for the foreseeable future. I hope Eva's marriage can withstand his attacks.. I do question Eva's judgment in being on a tv show with a stalker in the shadows waiting to harm you..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

It is not a matter of Michael manning up.

I doubt seriously Eva married Michael to make herself "pure" again.  This line of reasoning sounds like the people who are mad Ciara married Russell Wilson after having a child with the bum Future...Ciara should've accepted her stupidity and remained alone to atone for being stupid for having Future's baby.  I guess Eva should've remained alone as well to show everyone she accepts her impurity.

Maybe it would have led to him terminating his parental rights.

He won't terminate his parental rights (even though he wants nothing to do with the child and does not want to pay child support), which is why Michael cannot adopt Marley.

She should wait a little longer to see how the man is with his son before offering up her daughter.

The son is a baby, so how long should Eva wait and see how Michael is with his son before bringing Marley into the mix?  A year? 5 years? 15 years?

And exactly how would this work? Since the father wants nothing to do with Marley, does Eva send Marley away while she "waits and sees" how Michael is with his son?

es, there are too many kids living under the same roof being born to  a bunch of different men. This is not good for the kids or society.

In Eva's case, there are only 2 kids from 2 men living under the same roof with one man. 

Should Kandi have waited until Riley turned 18 to see if Todd was good father material?

Should Nene have waited until Bryson turned 18 to see if Gregg was good father material before having Brentt?

Should Kim Z. have waited until Ariana turned 18 before marrying Kroy and having 4 more children?

3 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

It is not a matter of Michael manning up.

Actually, it is.  They cannot keep running from house to house.  Marlo does bring up a good point, which is if you're so scared about McCall coming after you, why are you posting your whereabouts on social media? Michael was trying to be mayor of Atlanta; that's very public.  If McCall is coming after you, he's coming after you and there's nothing you can do about it.  Brush up on Georgia Stand Your Ground laws and either settle in one place or fade completely out of the limelight.  McCall sounds like a narcissist and there's nothing you can do about them except to continue to live your life.

• Love 9

Am I the only kinda giggling at Marley and "school"?  Isn't this baby five?  There is no school, there's 1/2 days of fingerpainting, naps and cheez-itz at preK.    

I don't know if I feel comfortable assigning "blame" - people change.  In the meantime, babies have been born.  You make the best of it.   And here's an alternative perspective - sometimes raising them without their other parent is the best of it.  You know Oprah's bestie, Gayle?  Married for a trillion years to a dude she knew for a trillion before that.  Year number like 27, he cheats (with somebody she knew), she bounces.  In the middle there, they share two, now grown, children, Oprah's godkids.   Is a woman not supposed to have kids on the chance that their father might not be who she thinks he is?  My point here is you can know someone forever and not know them at all.

1 hour ago, Sheenieb said:

Can we talk about Riley? It's not as if she doesn't have a point with Kandi always being busy, but she always loses me with her tone. 

Girl.   I was put all the way out.    Unless you get stuck with an interrupted childhood from watching a baby, Riley what the hell is it to you?  Now I've never seen a nanny in the house but even if she isn't ever around, these folk have plenty of cash for those babies to be taken care of in a whole nother house next door if that's what they want.   If what Riley was trying to say was that her mother's attention is already divided several ways and there just isn't anymore of that pie to share, I get it.  Valid point.   But I don't think that's where she was going and if so, she didn't quite articulate it properly andplusalso whatever she was trying to say I couldn't appreciate that delivery.  If you can take care of em, and you're healthy and happy enough to raise a tribe, mazel.   My only sister is 12 years behind me, I wish my mother would've asked wtf I thought about us having another baby.  Tuh!   Here, hold your sister.  Lol.

Why was who told Eva about Sheneitha(?) even important?  It ain't like she went to kill the messenger.     

So we not gone find out nothing bout Shamea's baby huh? 

Nene and these damn crocodile tears about Kenya? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5448658

this woman just isn't that important to the franchise, why do her castmates keep paying her any damn attention?

• Love 20
17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

That was a horrible conversation with MEME I mean NeNe and Greg. The man has fucking cancer and is fighting for his life but let’s make this all about how he can make you feel better. Girl bye 

POOR HEALTHY NENE IS UNHAPPY, Y'ALL

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

forgot:  Eva and Michael being public makes sense to me because of this:  

30 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Being a fervent watcher of the ID channel, it is very hard to overcome a stalker. You have to wait until your stalker do something drastic to get them out of your life for good.  It is not a matter of Michael manning up. The sperm donor has rights to Marley so, he will be a thorn on their side for the foreseeable future. I hope Eva's marriage can withstand his attacks.. I do question Eva's judgment in being on a tv show with a stalker in the shadows waiting to harm you..

it's risky but if you can tempt him into doing something in public and theoretically onscreen, this solves itself.   TROs ain't stopping crazy but if you nut up on film.....

This don't have nothing to do with Michael's manhood.  It's not that hard to find somebody.  A bunch of websites will give up your address like a cheap trick if you have enough of that person's information.   Hell, she's got to advise the court of her most recent address, wouldn't surprise me at all if Fulton County slipped up and put it on one of the papers/motions addressed to both of them.

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

In Eva's case, there are only 2 kids from 2 men living under the same roof with one man. 

Should Kandi have waited until Riley turned 18 to see if Todd was good father material?

Should Nene have waited until Bryson turned 18 to see if Gregg was good father material before having Brentt?

Should Kim Z. have waited until Ariana turned 18 before marrying Kroy and having 4 more children?

This is a very good point.  All of these women have children by more than one man.  Nene and Kandi have children by 2 different men; Kim Z. has children by 3 different men.  Cynthia never married her daughter's father.  

Maybe it's not the perfect situation, but what is?  Someone brought up Gayle King; she knew her husband for years and he cheated on her, she thought she knew him, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

This is a very good point.  All of these women have children by more than one man.  Nene and Kandi have children by 2 different men; Kim Z. has children by 3 different men.  Cynthia never married her daughter's father.  

Maybe it's not the perfect situation, but what is?  Someone brought up Gayle King; she knew her husband for years and he cheated on her, she thought she knew him, maybe she did and maybe she didn't.  

Why should women be shamed for having children by different men? I have never understood the reasons behind that type unnecessary judgment.. There is no guarantee you are going to be with the same man during your childbearing years. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it just me or do any of you think it was interesting that Eva's husband was there in a car waiting at the OLG opening, ala Kim Z and Kroy?

Nene talking on the phone to Eva in front of the step and repeat...coincidence?

I didn't think he was there, when she drives away you can see she is in the car by herself. I think she either called him and he met her, or she went home and he came back with her.

• Love 1

Lots of dragging going on social media between Eva and peeps.

Wow!  They have all gone crazy airing their dirty laundry.

Before you have a baby you gotta see documents!

Medical

Dental

Vaccination Card

Bank Reports

Credit Report

Credit Card Bills

Birth Certificate

Passport

Credit Report

Wear a condom for the first 5 years!

Eva’s husband sitting in front of his college degree.

Alright! I am going to play Judge Mathis! 

Let’s see the credit report!

Are those degrees paid in full?  LMAO

I am still not buying they have multiple residences. ‘Some’ in aliases.

Exacty how many houses are we taking about?

I am smelling some 90 Day Gypsy Kalani around here! 

These people are filming at friends houses and Air BnBs.

Air BnB owner = Aliases

(on that other thread I was defending Eva, too...this episode, tho!)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Actually, it is.  They cannot keep running from house to house.  Marlo does bring up a good point, which is if you're so scared about McCall coming after you, why are you posting your whereabouts on social media? Michael was trying to be mayor of Atlanta; that's very public.  If McCall is coming after you, he's coming after you and there's nothing you can do about it.  Brush up on Georgia Stand Your Ground laws and either settle in one place or fade completely out of the limelight.  McCall sounds like a narcissist and there's nothing you can do about them except to continue to live your life.

In this day and age, every big city mayor and their family have a protective detail. I happen to know a former Mayor of Atlanta and he, his wife and kids all were provided police protection. It's 1000x safer being the mayor's wife than is it being a wife of a regular guy with an OoP against your ex-lover. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why should women be shamed for having children by different men? I have never understood the reasons behind that type unnecessary judgment.. There is no guarantee you are going to be with the same man during your childbearing years. 

Very true.

The reality is that no amount of vetting is perfect.  Human beings are imperfect creature, not robots.  Someone may be one way at thirty and do a complete 180 at fifty and there are some people who never change.  

One more thing.

I'm not surprised that all of this shit about Eva came AFTER she got married.  For some strange reason, it seems that when something good happens to a person, especially a woman, all of the snarky mc snarkson's come out of the woodwork.  The rumors and the takedowns begin.  I don't know if men are the same way, but sometimes it seems that women can't be happy for each other.  On the other hand if Eva was going through a messy divorce, the women would be all, "sister girl, we got your back!"  

I don't know what that's about.  Sometimes I wonder if it's because we women get compared to each other so much.  "She has a nice husband, what's wrong with you?"  And when you get that so much, you start wondering, "maybe there is something wrong with me." So it's easier to snark on someone, "her man ain't got no money" or "she's living in a raggedy old house."  Makes you feel better about our choices I guess.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Very true.

The reality is that no amount of vetting is perfect.  Human beings are imperfect creature, not robots.  Someone may be one way at thirty and do a complete 180 at fifty and there are some people who never change.  

One more thing.

I'm not surprised that all of this shit about Eva came AFTER she got married.  For some strange reason, it seems that when something good happens to a person, especially a woman, all of the snarky mc snarkson's come out of the woodwork.  The rumors and the takedowns begin.  I don't know if men are the same way, but sometimes it seems that women can't be happy for each other.  On the other hand if Eva was going through a messy divorce, the women would be all, "sister girl, we got your back!"  

I don't know what that's about.  Sometimes I wonder if it's because we women get compared to each other so much.  "She has a nice husband, what's wrong with you?"  And when you get that so much, you start wondering, "maybe there is something wrong with me." So it's easier to snark on someone, "her man ain't got no money" or "she's living in a raggedy old house."  Makes you feel better about our choices I guess.

Well there is a few blogs that I follow that are run by African American women and their take on the situation is and the reason why people have drag Ciara and Russell Wilson so bad is because that caldera black woman being a happy loving stable black love marriage or relationship? 

like how dare she not be struggling in her relationship with her no good for nothing man who is either physically verbally or mentally abusive to her. Or he is a serial cheater and just dogs her out completely in public and yes she's just there suffering.

Because it seems so many BW are in these types of relationships that they don't know what to do when shown a healthy relationship.

• Love 2
On 3/24/2019 at 8:11 PM, Iguessnot said:

Yep, Nene outright complained about Gregg's cancer being a burden to her because he can't carry her damned bags anymore. She also forgot he doesn't take ice, and it seemed providing him a glass of refreshment isn't something she's done in a long while.

See, I think that they have been lying to us.  Gregg said he couldn't have ice, not didn't like ice. .  The chemotherapy  cocktail  for colon cancer contains a drug (oxalaplatin) that partaking ice cold food/drunk after chemotherapy can be dangerous to the patient.  If so, Gregg has already been receiving chemotherapy even though they act like he hasn't decided yet.  

At first he said no chemo, God would take care of him. Now it's God wants him to have the chemo and they were going to discuss it with the doctor.  I bet he has been on it for a while and the conversation was show for the tv. Not to say the Nene isn't a selfish cow.  I feel bad for the man.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, laprin said:

I think Eva has every right to be worried about Kevin McCall. He seems like a hot-head and has posted several tweets ranging from hating her to wishing the baby she has with her husband Michael was his. Then there’s when he disowned his daughter because Eva posted a family pic with Michael in it. 

https://www.newsweek.com/kevin-mccall-daughter-eva-marcille-instagram-727098

Yeah Kevin McCall is legitimately psycho IMO and I don't fault Eva for doing whatever she feels is necessary to protect Marley. Because a restraining order/personal protection order is it really worth shit but the paper it's printed on until the person that you're getting to order against actually escalades to something to actually hurt the person that is needing to order which I think it's just asinine but whatever I'm not a cop 

• Love 7
On 3/24/2019 at 8:44 PM, RHOSingapore said:

I watch most all of the RHO... shows, but have stayed away from Atlanta this year because of the Leakes’ medical issues.... My sig other of 20 years is going in for a colostomy reversal on April 3rd, and we’ve been read the riot act by his surgeon....For us, this isn’t a walk in the park, and it breaks my heart to read these posts about NeNe’s reactions to Gregg’s surgery.

I have a handful of posts here, but I want to thank you all for your posts regarding Gregg’s surgery....while I can’t relate to the Leakeses as a couple, I truly have taken strength from the posts I’ve read here.  You all are the BEST!  ❤️

Good luck with your husband's surgery. Make sure to find out what he should and shouldn't eat after the reversal. I had a patient tell me today that the surgeon didn't tell  him to not eat certain foods and he had problems.  You might even want to talk to a dietician about it.  Hopefully things will go better for you hubby.    Hugs!

• Love 7
14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well there is a few blogs that I follow that are run by African American women and their take on the situation is and the reason why people have drag Ciara and Russell Wilson so bad is because that caldera black woman being a happy loving stable black love marriage or relationship? 

like how dare she not be struggling in her relationship with her no good for nothing man who is either physically verbally or mentally abusive to her. Or he is a serial cheater and just dogs her out completely in public and yes she's just there suffering.

Because it seems so many BW are in these types of relationships that they don't know what to do when shown a healthy relationship.

I hate to agree with this, but I think you're on to something here.  I've seen it a lot in my own life, it's like, "You're SUPPOSED to be in a struggle relationship," and if you're not there's something wrong with you, you're corny or not "keeping it real" or some shit like that.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

by the way, because I still struggle to remember when she's in the frame, Yovanna:

tenor.gif?itemid=4519872

I love how the women struggle to remember who she is and what her name is.

"Oh, that's that girl...Jovanna?"

"Moana?"

"Rhonda?"

"Yolanda?"

"Fernanda?"

"Rwanda?"

"Wakanda?"

"Uganda?"

"Anaconda?"

"Jovani?"

They not only aren't trying at all, they are trolling her. I think this might be one of the stealth memes to emerge from this season.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 9

Am I the only kinda giggling at Marley and "school"?  Isn't this baby five?  There is no school, there's 1/2 days of fingerpainting, naps and cheez-itz at preK.  

What are you talking about?  Children now learn the alphabet and simple math in pre-K which is ALL DAY in many districts in New York.  Very few school districts have 1/2 day kindergarten anymore--virtually all have FULL-DAY with real school work.  I was in kindergarten at 4.

I question why MEN aren't judged for having children with women they don't love or even want to be with the next morning.  

At the same time, if having children with different partners is the ideal, why are these women so eager to GET MARRIED? 

• Love 1
On 3/25/2019 at 10:12 AM, Dance4Life said:

Hahahaha! Right! 

This indeed happens every day to women and children.    But, Eva’s safe house story doesn’t ring true. 

Women need to stop doing that! Getting pregnant by a bum.  Then  5 years later thinking they can erase their past and start over with a new man and more kids.  First kid gets a new name and daddy.......a man they don’t even know!

Maybe this works for children under 3.....but, not big kids. They got a whole other family out there and already aware of this.

(Even if the dad is out of the picture...there are grandparents, aunts, uncles who might want to establish a relationship with the child) 

My main concern is the daughter.  She needs to keep her safe and stop talking about her dad in public.  This is going to affect her. Calling her dad a Sp3rm donor. This is going to affect her self esteem especially if she gets talk about by her peers.

Moving houses is bad for her daughter’s stability.

Assuming this child is in school.....is she yanking this child from school, too? 

If Eva can spend $1,000 per friend in one night.....then she surely can defend her daughter against her dad.

She can go to court and request he stops talking about her online, to the media, etc. Not sure if this is included in her protective order.

But, here we go again.....one party is gagged.....while another can speak freely. Poking the bear..........while claiming they are afraid.

So why aren't you out here complaining about men ejaculating into random women that they aren't ready to lock it down with?  Or not wrapping it up if they aren't willing to support the kids they could be making?  Because that's the cause of pregnancy right there, can't happen without the man being willing to do it unprotected.  And yet, apparently in Marley's case, her "donor daddy" doesn't want to chip in to support her.  But you think Eva is the problem here?  

If any of the other family want to have a relationship, then I would think it would be in their best interest to get the donor daddy in line and up to date on support.  They aren't his keeper, but, they also don't really have any rights to a relationship with the child, either.  And if the donor daddy disowns the kid, then them not having contact with Marley lies solely on his plate.  That has nothing to do with Eva and it is not her job to keep them in touch. 

On 3/25/2019 at 11:45 AM, Dance4Life said:

She could have used that money to get herself a solid court case to protect her daughter. Who knows?  Maybe it would have led to him terminating his parental rights.

She could have used that money to buy herself a house in a nice safe gated community. Enroll her daughter in a school with good security.

Allow her daughter to spend time with her new step dad.  See if Marley wants to be adopted. 

Slow down!

Yes, there are too many kids living under the same roof being born to  a bunch of different men. This is not good for the kids or society.

Is this the 1950s? When did we worry about women being "pure"?  

2 kids by 2 different men.  I'm not really sure how this is a huge travesty that will bring down society.  I'm from a blended family, so is my husband.  Between us we have full, half and step siblings, and parents who have been married for over 30 years and over 20 years.  Did the first marriages fail?  Sure.  Is it the end of the world and the failing of society? Nah.  It just means that we have more people to celebrate holidays with. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, smores said:

So why aren't you out here complaining about men ejaculating into random women that they aren't ready to lock it down with?  Or not wrapping it up if they aren't willing to support the kids they could be making?  Because that's the cause of pregnancy right there, can't happen without the man being willing to do it unprotected.  And yet, apparently in Marley's case, her "donor daddy" doesn't want to chip in to support her.  But you think Eva is the problem here?  

If any of the other family want to have a relationship, then I would think it would be in their best interest to get the donor daddy in line and up to date on support.  They aren't his keeper, but, they also don't really have any rights to a relationship with the child, either.  And if the donor daddy disowns the kid, then them not having contact with Marley lies solely on his plate.  That has nothing to do with Eva and it is not her job to keep them in touch. 

Is this the 1950s? When did we worry about women being "pure"?  

2 kids by 2 different men.  I'm not really sure how this is a huge travesty that will bring down society.  I'm from a blended family, so is my husband.  Between us we have full, half and step siblings, and parents who have been married for over 30 years and over 20 years.  Did the first marriages fail?  Sure.  Is it the end of the world and the failing of society? Nah.  It just means that we have more people to celebrate holidays with. 

It is up to women to protect their bodies and children.  This is just the way it is. It is the way we were made.

Women are the ones that carry the child. Have to care for the child. If the father chooses to not be present.....then the woman has to deal with the consequences. Be a single mom. Mother and father to the child.

It is a lot for women.  Not the easiest life for woman and child.

Why would you purposely make your life more difficult?

It is best for women to take very seriously who they are having children with.

And, at the very least women do have an adavtange. There is plenty of birth control.  So, they can have plenty of time to be with a man before deciding if having child is a good decision for her and the future child.

I don’t have a problem with women in general. I think.  I cannot go around controlling women that have more than 1 baby daddy. Nobody can!

My deal is more about the children.

When women and men have children with many partners it affects the children.  They grow up being raise differently even though they are siblings.

Please, go watch Teen Mom 2 and you can see for yourself what I mean.

All those children have like 2 or 3 different family connections.

It is best to be raised with the same mom, dad and siblings.

Even if you divorce or break-up......and, have kids....this is Ok.

Just stop having more children with everyone.  

This becomes step siblings, 1/2 siblings, new step moms, new step dads....then if there are more kids.  It is step dad’s daughter.  My step-mom’s daughter.  It is too much for a kid! 

This is a lot of people that need to get along to pull of a harmonious blended family situation.

You know this is not going to happen!

Then there is child support.  Child custody. Visitation arrangements. Fights, and more fights. You need a chart to manage all the kids and their dads/moms...etc.

WHY do WOMEN choose this life? It is insane! 

Yes, it is more of a lifestyle choice ........then morality.

Teen Mom 2 is a perfect example.

Even 2 baby daddies is a lot of drama. Look at Chelsea and Leah.

(hope this makes sense.  I don’t mean to offend.  But, more why are men and women choosing this lifestyle? .....THEN act surprise when their life becomes a mess and drama filled)  Innocent kids caught in the middle!

Maybe this works for some families without skipping a beat.....but, that is a very tiny percentage.  Maybe 1% of blended families! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

When women and men have children with many partners it affects the children.  They grow up being raise differently even though they are siblings.

Please, go watch Teen Mom 2 and you can see for yourself what I mean.

All those children have like 2 or 3 different family connections.

It is best to be raised with the same mom, dad and siblings.

Even if you divorce or break-up......and, have kids....this is Ok.

Just stop having more children with everyone.  

This becomes step siblings, 1/2 siblings, new step moms, new step dads....then if there are more kids.  It is step dad’s daughter.  My step-mom’s daughter.  It is too much for a kid! 

This is a lot of people that need to get along to pull of a harmonious blended family situation.

You know this is not going to happen!

Then there is child support.  Child custody. Visitation arrangements. Fights, and more fights. You need a chart to manage all the kids and their dads/moms...etc.

WHY do WOMEN choose this life? It is insane! 

Yes, it is more of a lifestyle choice ........then morality.

Teen Mom 2 is a perfect example.

Even 2 baby daddies is a lot of drama. Look at Chelsea and Leah.

(hope this makes sense.  I don’t mean to offend.  But, more why are men and women choosing this lifestyle? .....THEN act surprise when their life becomes a mess and drama filled)  Innocent kids caught in the middle!

Maybe this works for some families without skipping a beat.....but, that is a very tiny percentage.  Maybe 1% of blended families! 

I don't need to watch it (though I do), I have lived it.  My parents divorced split up when I was around 3, my mother remarried when I was about 7.  I have siblings from my mother's first marriage as well as from her second.  We were raised in the house together as one family, same rules for all.  There's some difference in the rules between me (the oldest) and my youngest sibling, but that is due more to the fact that there is a large age difference and family circumstances were different when I was at whatever age that sibling was.  I've seen that happen in pretty much every family, though, things relax as you get to the younger kids, and it's not a case where the rules were made that way because of who the parent was.  In my family, we're siblings, period.  I also have parents, many people who knew me growing up didn't realize I was part of a blended family, because day to day, we lived in a nuclear family with mom/dad/kids.  My biofather was around and we visited him pretty much weekly, I basically had two fathers.  

My husband's experience was a bit different as he has stepsiblings that he didn't live with growing up.  They all consider themselves to be siblings, though, and we're all just one big family.  We (on either side) just don't get into the labels and no one was treated differently, everyone was just all in.  I know that this is not the case for everyone, but, for most people I know, it's just normal life.  

And yes, there were some issues back in the day with hammering out child support and visitation (though not in my husband's family, there was never a problem with his parents agreeing on things), but, all of my parents committed to keeping things civil around us and even though they had their issues, they did their best to keep them to themselves and made sure that no matter what, we had our parents in our lives.  They also never had a problem being in the same place for graduations, weddings, deaths.  

My life would have been much, much worse if my mother and biofather had stayed married, so it's really strange to say that it's categorically best for children to be raised with their parents and siblings.  Plus, I WAS raised with my parents and siblings.  I just have more parents and siblings than some other people might have.  

And I think you are letting the men off the hook.  I 100% agree that women should protect themselves because, generally speaking, men can walk away and not pay child support and women are stuck supporting and raising the kid, regardless of what the guy said.  But, the fact remains that he still DOES bear the responsibility of creating the child and not living up to the responsibility.  How is it on Eva to live the life of a nun because he turned out to be a douche?  People make bad choices sometimes, people turn out to not be who you thought they were.  Saying that Eva shouldn't be able to go have another relationship or kid because he turned out to be a bad guy isn't fair.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, smores said:

I don't need to watch it (though I do), I have lived it.  My parents divorced split up when I was around 3, my mother remarried when I was about 7.  I have siblings from my mother's first marriage as well as from her second.  We were raised in the house together as one family, same rules for all.  There's some difference in the rules between me (the oldest) and my youngest sibling, but that is due more to the fact that there is a large age difference and family circumstances were different when I was at whatever age that sibling was.  I've seen that happen in pretty much every family, though, things relax as you get to the younger kids, and it's not a case where the rules were made that way because of who the parent was.  In my family, we're siblings, period.  I also have parents, many people who knew me growing up didn't realize I was part of a blended family, because day to day, we lived in a nuclear family with mom/dad/kids.  My biofather was around and we visited him pretty much weekly, I basically had two fathers.  

My husband's experience was a bit different as he has stepsiblings that he didn't live with growing up.  They all consider themselves to be siblings, though, and we're all just one big family.  We (on either side) just don't get into the labels and no one was treated differently, everyone was just all in.  I know that this is not the case for everyone, but, for most people I know, it's just normal life.  

And yes, there were some issues back in the day with hammering out child support and visitation (though not in my husband's family, there was never a problem with his parents agreeing on things), but, all of my parents committed to keeping things civil around us and even though they had their issues, they did their best to keep them to themselves and made sure that no matter what, we had our parents in our lives.  They also never had a problem being in the same place for graduations, weddings, deaths.  

My life would have been much, much worse if my mother and biofather had stayed married, so it's really strange to say that it's categorically best for children to be raised with their parents and siblings.  Plus, I WAS raised with my parents and siblings.  I just have more parents and siblings than some other people might have.  

And I think you are letting the men off the hook.  I 100% agree that women should protect themselves because, generally speaking, men can walk away and not pay child support and women are stuck supporting and raising the kid, regardless of what the guy said.  But, the fact remains that he still DOES bear the responsibility of creating the child and not living up to the responsibility.  How is it on Eva to live the life of a nun because he turned out to be a douche?  People make bad choices sometimes, people turn out to not be who you thought they were.  Saying that Eva shouldn't be able to go have another relationship or kid because he turned out to be a bad guy isn't fair.  

Thank you for sharing  your story, smores.

It is really good to hear the adults in your family put the children first.  I wish we had more of this. You sound really happy with your blended family experience. The way you talk about your family........everyone benefits.

No, no, no!  I am not letting men off the hook at all!

I am just speaking from a woman’s perspective. 

I know some men end up raising their children alone when the women skips out on them. I just don’t know a lot about this experience.

The majority are women who end up as single moms.  Most single moms do struggle.  Which means the children struggle because it is the environment they are brought up in.  Especially, those who don’t collect child support and do not have a good paying job. This is the reality.  

Then you have little kids asking where is their dad. Women end up with this burden as well......which directly affects the children.

Again, I am not knocking the sex life of women who date around.  That is their business.  Just all the careless pregnancies. Use protection! 

It is the bam, bam, bam women that just keep popping out kids.  

Referencing Teen Mom 2. 

Kail who has 5 children in her blended family tribe. 

Janelle does not even have custody of Jace.  There was also another child in the making but she terminated that pregnancy. Popped out 2 more kids with different men.

Leah’s daughters have two totally different experience when it comes to their dad. It is hard to watch her youngest ask for her dad.  She is so cute.

Then there is Chelsea’s daughter caught between two families that cannot get along.

Then  Briana. Got pregnant in under a month from Luis the Bum. Now, her daughter is paying the price.  Stella is already ‘looking’ for her dad....but, there is no dad.

Then those kids fathers are doing the same. Having kids with other women. 

It is just a hard life.......(which involves innocent children)........that seems easily preventable.....to someone like me.

(Hope this clarifies some of my posts)

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Thank you for sharing  your story, smores.

It is really good to hear the adults in your family put the children first.  I wish we had more of this. You sound really happy with your blended family experience. The way you talk about your family........everyone benefits.

No, no, no!  I am not letting men off the hook at all!

I am just speaking from a woman’s perspective. 

I know some men end up raising their children alone when the women skips out on them. I just don’t know a lot about this experience.

The majority are women who end up as single moms.  Most single moms do struggle.  Which means the children struggle because it is the environment they are brought up in.  Especially, those who don’t collect child support and do not have a good paying job. This is the reality.  

Then you have little kids asking where is their dad. Women end up with this burden as well......which directly affects the children.

Again, I am not knocking the sex life of women who date around.  That is their business.  Just all the careless pregnancies. Use protection! 

It is the bam, bam, bam women that just keep popping out kids.  

Referencing Teen Mom 2. 

Kail who has 5 children in her blended family tribe. 

Janelle does not even have custody of Jace.  There was also another child in the making but she terminated that pregnancy. Popped out 2 more kids with different men.

Leah’s daughters have two totally different experience when it comes to their dad. It is hard to watch her youngest ask for her dad.  She is so cute.

Then there is Chelsea’s daughter caught between two families that cannot get along.

Then  Briana. Got pregnant in under a month from Luis the Bum. Now, her daughter is paying the price.  Stella is already ‘looking’ for her dad....but, there is no dad.

Then those kids fathers are doing the same. Having kids with other women. 

It is just a hard life.......(which involves innocent children)........that seems easily preventable.....to someone like me.

(Hope this clarifies some of my posts)

You're talking about young girl's who were teenager's who don't make smart choices and then you add to that peer pressure and not really understanding thier body's and yes you can get pregnant from unprotected sex on the FIRST time.

Most of these children Ive noticed on Teen Mom either have no parenting or too much parenting. And now the show Teen Mom has made these now adult women lots of money and "celebrities" now.

Don't get me started on Farrah 🤦🏾‍♀️

Anyway back to Eva, I love her on Top Model and I'm happy that she found her happiness.

Her and Michael's son is a DOLL! He's so dang cute!

• Love 2
On 3/25/2019 at 2:56 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

17 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

What are you talking about?  Children now learn the alphabet and simple math in pre-K which is ALL DAY in many districts in New York.  Very few school districts have 1/2 day kindergarten anymore--virtually all have FULL-DAY with real school work.  I was in kindergarten at 4.

I question why MEN aren't judged for having children with women they don't love or even want to be with the next morning.  

At the same time, if having children with different partners is the ideal, why are these women so eager to GET MARRIED? 

Lol.  Girl my bad.  I take it for granted that I've run my mouth on these boards for so long, ya'll can tell when I'm being tongue in cheek lol.   This was in response to the original poster who commented on the effect it has on Marley to change schools each time Eva and Michael move.   I was snarking on the prospect that it's traumatic when:   0-2.5, then 2.5-4, then 5 onwards - if you grow up in America, you gone change *schools* 3 times before your 6th birthday regardless.   As to the program, her parents aren't interrupting an ivy league graduate thesis but fair enough, the littles are busier than fingerpainting and cheezits.  Personally, I'm sure I was positively brilliant as a kindergartner though I'd be hard pressed to remember why.  😉

I doubt having children with multiple partners is the ideal.  For some, I imagine, it's not that complicated, it's the order of events.  For some, I imagine, one thing (pregnancy) has nothing to do with the other (marriage).   Obviously I can't speak for anyone else but I don't think it's as simplistic as childbirth should be intentional.   If it were, the world would actually be underpopulated while men heaux it up and run out your biological clock.   And on a biased personal note if babies were only legitimized by being born into wedlock, no Nelson Mandela.  Why does anybody get married?  Love? Companionship? Provision?   Tired of draggin this wagon on their own.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
when you're old you say the same thing twice in a row.
  • Love 11
43 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

You're talking about young girl's who were teenager's who don't make smart choices and then you add to that peer pressure and not really understanding thier body's and yes you can get pregnant from unprotected sex on the FIRST time.

Most of these children Ive noticed on Teen Mom either have no parenting or too much parenting. And now the show Teen Mom has made these now adult women lots of money and "celebrities" now.

Don't get me started on Farrah 🤦🏾‍♀️

Anyway back to Eva, I love her on Top Model and I'm happy that she found her happiness.

Her and Michael's son is a DOLL! He's so dang cute!

Exactly! For the handful of Teen Moms....there are million more girls getting pregnant, having babies and raising them in an unhealthy unstable family unit environment.....that are not on Tv.

What girl doesn’t know about pregnancy? Girls get their period at 12,13,14.  This is a few years to learn how their bodies work. You can claim ignorance but these girls know exactly what they are doing. They just keep having raw sex until somebody anybody impregnates them.

These Teen Mom keep acting the same into their 20’s.  Look at Kail.

A lot of women in this situation are also well into their 30’s and 40’s.

Just look at Bethenny.  Another one that got pregnant a few months of knowing Jason and it ended horribly.  Her custody fight is going on right now and the details are heartbreaking.....especially for Bryn who is caught in the middle.

As we saw on the show all Bethenny cared about at the time was finding a man to impregnate her.

Not sure Eva has found her true happiness as she is on TV screaming Sp3rm donor and airing out all her trashy business.  Eva and her husband everyday on social media still doing the same. The stress in that household. Whew!

Yes!  Eva’s  baby boy is really cute!  A total doll!

Lucky me who watches these shows and is like.......Whoa!!!!! Be careful who you allow into your lady bits!

Guess ......I am the only one learning a thing or two around  here.

42 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Exactly! For the handful of Teen Moms....there are million more girls getting pregnant, having babies and raising them in an unhealthy unstable family unit environment.....that are not on Tv.

What girl doesn’t know about pregnancy? Girls get their period at 12,13,14.  This is a few years to learn how their bodies work. You can claim ignorance but these girls know exactly what they are doing. They just keep having raw sex until somebody anybody impregnates them.

These Teen Mom keep acting the same into their 20’s.  Look at Kail.

A lot of women in this situation are also well into their 30’s and 40’s.

Just look at Bethenny.  Another one that got pregnant a few months of knowing Jason and it ended horribly.  Her custody fight is going on right now and the details are heartbreaking.....especially for Bryn who is caught in the middle.

As we saw on the show all Bethenny cared about at the time was finding a man to impregnate her.

Not sure Eva has found her true happiness as she is on TV screaming Sp3rm donor and airing out all her trashy business.  Eva and her husband everyday on social media still doing the same. The stress in that household. Whew!

Yes!  Eva’s  baby boy is really cute!  A total doll!

Lucky me who watches these shows and is like.......Whoa!!!!! Be careful who you allow into your lady bits!

Guess ......I am the only one learning a thing or two around  here.

This is the objectionable part.   Unhealthy and unstable are subjective generalizations.  Marley's biological father is a full blown narcissistic, resentful, stalking psychopath who publicly renounced his child within minutes of Eva posting her (2nd baby) pregnancy announcement.  Nobody can say why anyone else entered into a marriage or got out of one.  What we can say is the amount of time you've known your spouse does not determine the nature of your future relationship nor their ability to parent well.  See this here <--- is a choice that (good) parents have to make every day.  Shitty parents are exempt, they don't need to do it at all.  As an example, this 58 YEAR LONG marriage ended when this billionaire came home, told his wife he was in love with somebody else and moved out to be with her.......that night.  
https://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/billionaire-put-up-a-gigantic-mural-of-him-and-his-new-wife-in-nyc-to-get-back-at-his-ex-wife

girl the assertion that if your child's father is or becomes an asshole that's a function of the mother's bad judgement?

1315_4fb9.png 

no ma'am.  Lol!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:57 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it just me or do any of you think it was interesting that Eva's husband was there in a car waiting at the OLG opening, ala Kim Z and Kroy?

Nene talking on the phone to Eva in front of the step and repeat...coincidence?

Eva called him to come and get her when they pissed her off.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:03 PM, Reality police said:

Marlo has been waiting for this since Eva read her on the bus for a half hour. Sorry I just don't like Marlo. 

Marlo is a complete lowlife.. this woman has no sense of who she even is.  Who and what is Marlo without all the labels. She is judgemental, materialistic and truly just a very sad disgusting human being.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

This is the objectionable part.   Unhealthy and unstable are subjective generalizations.  Marley's biological father is a full blown narcissistic, resentful, stalking psychopath who publicly renounced his child within minutes of Eva posting her (2nd baby) pregnancy announcement.  Nobody can say why anyone else entered into a marriage or got out of one.  What we can say is the amount of time you've known your spouse does not determine the nature of your future relationship nor their ability to parent well.  See this here <--- is a choice that (good) parents have to make every day.  Shitty parents are exempt, they don't need to do it at all.  As an example, this 58 YEAR LONG marriage ended when this billionaire came home, told his wife he was in love with somebody else and moved out to be with her.......that night.  
https://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/billionaire-put-up-a-gigantic-mural-of-him-and-his-new-wife-in-nyc-to-get-back-at-his-ex-wife

girl the assertion that if your child's father is or becomes an asshole that's a function of the mother's bad judgement?

1315_4fb9.png 

no ma'am.  Lol!

The length some women would go.......so, they do not have to face their own reality! 

Whoa!  Done with this topic! Good luck!

Bless the children in these situations!

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Marlo is a complete lowlife.. this woman has no sense of who she even is.  Who and what is Marlo without all the labels. She is judgemental, materialistic and truly just a very sad disgusting human being.

Didn't Marlo get arrested for stabbing someone?

Yes, she's a perfect person to weigh in on someone else's life.  She's lucky she's not in jail.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yes, happened when she was younger of course, cut up a girl's face while fighting.. later that girl committed suicide.. not blaming her for the suicide, but there should be some humbleness and redemption and so much more growth at this point.  Instead she still uses her mouth to trash others and spread malicious gossip ..Life and Death is in the tongue.......  I know we only get a glimpse of what going on with these reality shows, but I feel this is who she really is.

29 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yes, she's a perfect person to weigh in on someone else's life.  She's lucky she's not in jail.

perfect person to weigh in on someone else's life.  She's lucky she's not in jail.

• Love 2

I wish someone would explain to Nene that losing your caretaker is not the same as being a caretaker.  Because the only evidence other than Nene's lips flapping is that Gregg took care of Nene.  Remember episode one of this season when he accompanied her down to Miami, ostensibly to hold her purse and he had to sit down because he couldn't handle it?  I mean, that is an ordeal if you are used to something, and it goes away, but it doesn't make her a caretaker.

When Shamari apologized to Nene for throwing up in Nene's bathroom, Nene just chalked it up to the maid cleaning it up.  Hmm, so there's a maid.  As many others have pointed out, she didn't even know that Gregg couldn't have cold beverages.  Nene is frequently seen out with her girl friends when Gregg is at the doctor's and the hospital, so what does she actually do?  What have we actually seen her do?  She accompanied Gregg to the doctor, at which point she made it clear that she didn't want him to have chemo, and she sat down when the vegan chef came to their home.  I would go to those lengths for someone I didn't even like, let alone  an acquaintance, let alone my friend, let alone my husband.

I hate to sound callous but I have thought this since the beginning of the season--I think Nene either wants Gregg to magically heal, so that he can hold her purse again, or she wants him to die so that she can move onto another, probably wealthier, man.  Nothing in the middle though (which is kind of ironic, cause she took that vow of "sickness and health" with him twice now).

Other thoughts:  Kandi, Porsha probably doesn't want to appear at an event of yours because she's not sure how many of Dennis's exes are going to be pulled out of the woodwork.  

Team Riley.

Why can't Nene ever be happy for anyone else, or let anyone else shine?  Last episode, she had to take a night that was Eva's and make it hers, and this episode she's doing it to Kandi.  Does her gaping hole of bitch ever cease to exist?

If this stuff is true about Eva, and I think at least some of it is true.  She probably had a car repoe'd at least--but why should she care?  It would have been so much cooler if Eva would've just put it all on the table and said, "yeah, some of that stuff sounds like me.  Anyone want another drink?"  (Not that I'd have the conviction to do this--I'd be hell-bent on revenge, but sometimes I wish I was cooler).  Eva could have pulled it off.

What wasn't a good look?  To go zooming out of the parking lot, only to come back with Michael, who is a lawyer, so that he could explain the situation.  It looked like she was invoking her right to counsel on something that shouldn't even be that serious, especially when you've got creeps on the scene like Marlo.

Tanya was right in speaking to Eva.  If The High Priestess Nene didn't like the order of events, maybe she should have showed up earlier.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

Several arrests.

072315-marlo-hampton-mugshots.jpg

Every one of her mug shots is better than any driver's license picture I've ever had taken.  This doesn't seem fair.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I wish someone would explain to Nene that losing your caretaker is not the same as being a caretaker.  Because the only evidence other than Nene's lips flapping is that Gregg took care of Nene.  Remember episode one of this season when he accompanied her down to Miami, ostensibly to hold her purse and he had to sit down because he couldn't handle it?  I mean, that is an ordeal if you are used to something, and it goes away, but it doesn't make her a caretaker.

When Shamari apologized to Nene for throwing up in Nene's bathroom, Nene just chalked it up to the maid cleaning it up.  Hmm, so there's a maid.  As many others have pointed out, she didn't even know that Gregg couldn't have cold beverages.  Nene is frequently seen out with her girl friends when Gregg is at the doctor's and the hospital, so what does she actually do?  What have we actually seen her do?  She accompanied Gregg to the doctor, at which point she made it clear that she didn't want him to have chemo, and she sat down when the vegan chef came to their home.  I would go to those lengths for someone I didn't even like, let alone  an acquaintance, let alone my friend, let alone my husband.

I hate to sound callous but I have thought this since the beginning of the season--I think Nene either wants Gregg to magically heal, so that he can hold her purse again, or she wants him to die so that she can move onto another, probably wealthier, man.  Nothing in the middle though (which is kind of ironic, cause she took that vow of "sickness and health" with him twice now).

Other thoughts:  Kandi, Porsha probably doesn't want to appear at an event of yours because she's not sure how many of Dennis's exes are going to be pulled out of the woodwork.  

Team Riley.

Why can't Nene ever be happy for anyone else, or let anyone else shine?  Last episode, she had to take a night that was Eva's and make it hers, and this episode she's doing it to Kandi.  Does her gaping hole of bitch ever cease to exist?

If this stuff is true about Eva, and I think at least some of it is true.  She probably had a car repoe'd at least--but why should she care?  It would have been so much cooler if Eva would've just put it all on the table and said, "yeah, some of that stuff sounds like me.  Anyone want another drink?"  (Not that I'd have the conviction to do this--I'd be hell-bent on revenge, but sometimes I wish I was cooler).  Eva could have pulled it off.

What wasn't a good look?  To go zooming out of the parking lot, only to come back with Michael, who is a lawyer, so that he could explain the situation.  It looked like she was invoking her right to counsel on something that shouldn't even be that serious, especially when you've got creeps on the scene like Marlo.

Tanya was right in speaking to Eva.  If The High Priestess Nene didn't like the order of events, maybe she should have showed up earlier.  

So much love for this post, lol. I acknowledged Nene's role as a caretaker in the beginning, but her complaining has gotten worse as is the evidence that she's not a hands-on caretaker and I can't sympathize anymore when the way she speaks about Greg's cancer, she makes it seem like the worst thing about it is all of the things he can't do for her anymore. Just always makes it about herself and it's tiring. And when her behaviour gets called out, she pulls out the tears and pleas for 'love and support'. I didn't see the video myself, but apparently, she did an interview where she said that Greg's cancer was karma for him being unfaithful to her. If true, I don't see how anyone can take offense when it's said that Nene is just a garbage human being. That's some vile shit to say about somebody and even throw out in the universe and ponder in that fashion. 

Forget showing up earlier, Nene could have had a sit down with Eva before the event. Tanya got Cynthia's advice on the situation without gossiping to Cynthia about what she had heard. I assume that the rest of their outing didn't make it on camera because it was too boring (lol) but Nene could have easily invited Eva over, sat her down and let the news out. Nene cared more about the label bestowed upon her as 'big sister' and 'mentor with so much wisdom' which is why she felt she needed to tell Eva but she sat her ass on the news for how long? If Nene was truly worthy of those labels, she would have had Eva on the phone while driving home from Marlo's that night and telling her that they need to meet up and talk asap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 3/27/2019 at 12:43 AM, Dance4Life said:

Women are the ones that carry the child. Have to care for the child. If the father chooses to not be present.....then the woman has to deal with the consequences. Be a single mom. Mother and father to the child.

Eva got married to her 2nd child's father, who has been in her daughter's life since she was very young.  Why is Eva being a single mom to 2 children more stable than her marrying the father of her 2nd child? (This goes for Ciara and Russell Wilson too).

Marlo's mug shots look like the hairstyle poster on the wall.

Nene was too busy laughing at Eva's predicament for me to believe that she had Eva's best interests in mind.

• Love 14
On 3/27/2019 at 12:13 AM, smores said:

This indeed happens every day to women and children.    But, Eva’s safe house story doesn’t ring true. 

Women need to stop doing that! Getting pregnant by a bum.  Then  5 years later thinking they can erase their past and start over with a new man and more kids.  First kid gets a new name and daddy.......a man they don’t even know!

I remember when Eva's baby daddy drama was happening.  When they broke up he went on social media and said his daughter was dead to him.  He went on a very scary rant that made me think he was capable of hurting the child to get back at Eva.  I don't blame her one bit for getting him out of her child's life.  You read too many stories of an unstable ex stalking you, kidnapping the baby and committing murder suicide.  Like Eva, I would protect my child at all cost.  The only thing I would not do is go on national TV and continue to poke the bear.  I agree that continually calling him a donor is totally unacceptable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 3/27/2019 at 12:43 AM, Dance4Life said:

If any of the other family want to have a relationship, then I would think it would be in their best interest to get the donor daddy in line and up to date on support.  They aren't his keeper, but, they also don't really have any rights to a relationship with the child, either.  And if the donor daddy disowns the kid, then them not having contact with Marley lies solely on his plate.  

This makes me think of Kandi's situation with Riley's dad.  You can't force a child's father to be in his child's life even if you do force child support through the courts.  What I think is harder on the child is constantly being disappointed when their dad doesn't show up for visitation or picks the child up and instead of spending quality time with them they drop them off with a family member and leave.  In Riley's case her deadbeat dad chose to blame Kandi for him not having a relationship with Riley when in actuality if you want a relationship with your child, wild horses couldn't keep you away.  That's why we have courts.  In Eva's case, her daughter's father totally denounced the child.  His actions, the stalking, etc., seems to have more to do with aggravating Eva than any desire to be in his child's life.  Like I said, we have courts for that.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, swankie said:

I remember when Eva's baby daddy drama was happening.  When they broke up he went on social media and said his daughter was dead to him.  He went on a very scary rant that made me think he was capable of hurting the child to get back at Eva.  I don't blame her one bit for getting him out of her child's life.  You read too many stories of an unstable ex stalking you, kidnapping the baby and committing murder suicide.  Like Eva, I would protect my child at all cost.  The only thing I would not do is go on national TV and continue to poke the bear.  I agree that continually calling him a donor is totally unacceptable.

He also tried to manipulate Eva back into his life by publicly claiming that he was so mentally unstable that he would hurt someone and something to the effect of 'now you wouldn't want me to hurt someone, would you?'. He's psychotic and should be seeking help.  And I think he's used his daughter as a means to control Eva and get her back in his life with the 'I'm the father of your child' routine. Seeing Marley happy with Michael ruins that fantasy because it's proof that Marley can find a father figure elsewhere and Eva getting pregnant with another man's child is proof that she has moved on far beyond any hope of reconciliation. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

He also tried to manipulate Eva back into his life by publicly claiming that he was so mentally unstable that he would hurt someone and something to the effect of 'now you wouldn't want me to hurt someone, would you?'. He's psychotic and should be seeking help.  And I think he's used his daughter as a means to control Eva and get her back in his life with the 'I'm the father of your child' routine. Seeing Marley happy with Michael ruins that fantasy because it's proof that Marley can find a father figure elsewhere and Eva getting pregnant with another man's child is proof that she has moved on far beyond any hope of reconciliation. 

Since Lil Mo was featured on an earlier episode, I feel that it's on-topic to mention that Lil Mo has stated that the real reason she stays with her third husband Karl is for similar reasons.  She said that she would be afraid to leave him, because he'd wind up in jail or dead.  I applaud Eva for not giving into this emotional blackmail.

You know what you can do if you are an adult and you find yourself in this situation with another adult?  You can get divorced / create permanent distance, and, if finances allow, set up a trust in their name with instructions that it is to be used to further the ex's mental health.  Emotional blackmail is not a reason to stay with someone, and anyone who issues this type of ultimatum is sick.

I remember hearing about this thing for the first time when I was in high school: "Well, I want to break up, but I'm scared of what he is going to do." Girl, you are in high school; what, are you going to stay with this guy for the next 60 years so that he won't reveal that you showered with a group of other women or something?" SMH.

I don't think Eva should say multiple times that the dude is just "Marley's donor," because he might take it as an emasculating comment, but on the other hand, it was he who put it out there first that he wanted nothing to do with the girl, so one could argue that Eva was merely confirming biodad's stated intentions.  Given that he's crazy, it probably wasn't slated to work out in her favor, regardless.

It's like I say for all of these private/messy family matters, across the franchises:  get yourself off reality TV for a season or two, until you can get this figured out, if it's such a big deal, which apparently it is.  

That should probably actually be a screening requirement:  "Do you have a restraining order against anyone?  Yes?  Ok, please re-apply next season.  We will choose one of the other hundreds of thousands of women of ATL to take you place in the mean time."  

I was rooting for Eva on ANTM ("we were all rooting for her!") especially when Ann, her best friend, turned on her, but this is a new chapter, and it involves children, and I think everyone would be better suited to let this play out privately (if anyone knows what 'private' is anymore in this social media age). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 3/25/2019 at 11:45 AM, Dance4Life said:

Slow down!

Eva didn't bring any of this up until Marlo got up in it. 

I have one baby one daddy, but if I had five babies and five different father's it's really no one else's business. 

How about blaming low down dirty assed men getting women pregnant than beating on them and abandoning their children? How does the present parent get blamed, thats some misogynistic shit.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 9
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:24 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Team Riley.

what's even WORST is that Nene has also had her CAR REPO once , so did Sheree.. no one can throw stones because they all live in glass  houses. Remember where you came from. Nene has also rented 2 houses before building this one. Stay out of Eva's business before someone has to remind you of yours.... 

• Love 4