Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Where does Eva Live?

• Start Topic

Eva returns to the ATL and where  she lives is the question of the day.  Marlo passes on some not so positive information and poor old Greg and NeNe have a really sad conversation.  Discuss.

Edited by goofygirl

NeNe and Greg's conversation is the saddest thing I've ever seen.  The guy is totally beat down and who wouldn't be after all his health problems?

I feel like he's just given up and said, "Whatever NeNe wants, NeNe gets".   News Flash for Mrs. Leakes: One word: KARMA. Good luck with all that!

• Love 24

It seems like if anyone has a disagreement with Nene this season that her response is always "I want my friends to be there for me and with me." It makes the others feel bad for her and not go toe to toe with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Yep, Nene outright complained about Gregg's cancer being a burden to her because he can't carry her damned bags anymore. She also forgot he doesn't take ice, and it seemed providing him a glass of refreshment isn't something she's done in a long while.

• Love 24

I can't believe NeNe had that conversation with Greg on camera.  Who am I kidding?  Of course I believe she did that on camera.  Bitch.

And, Kandi?  Porsha was about 6-1/2 years pregnant.  That's probably why she wasn't at your event.  But, take it personally, anyway.

• Love 19
29 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I can't believe NeNe had that conversation with Greg on camera.  Who am I kidding?  Of course I believe she did that on camera.  Bitch.

And, Kandi?  Porsha was about 6-1/2 years pregnant.  That's probably why she wasn't at your event.  But, take it personally, anyway.

Given this was most likely filmed in mid October and she just gave birth wouldn’t she have been about 4 months pregnant?

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, RHOSingapore said:

I watch most all of the RHO... shows, but have stayed away from Atlanta this year because of the Leakes’ medical issues.... My sig other of 20 years is going in for a colostomy reversal on April 3rd, and we’ve been read the riot act by his surgeon....For us, this isn’t a walk in the park, and it breaks my heart to read these posts about NeNe’s reactions to Gregg’s surgery.

I have a handful of posts here, but I want to thank you all for your posts regarding Gregg’s surgery....while I can’t relate to the Leakeses as a couple, I truly have taken strength from the posts I’ve read here.  You all are the BEST!  ❤️

Good luck with his surgery. You both are in our hearts.

952576-cool-purple-hearts-background-1920x1080-for-android-tablet.jpg

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

If someone told me shit like that I’d ask how do they know her credit score.  Some people get jealous when someone other than them have something nice.  

I haven't watched this yet, but this has been a recurring theme in this show that has bugged me since the get go. These women are always talking about money and bragging about what they have and what others don't have, judging each others houses and bank accounts. Who acts like that? They're so trashy. People who have money don't talk about it. What was it the countess said? The only ones on this show with any class are Eva and Cynthia.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

I haven't watched this yet, but this has been a recurring theme in this show that has bugged me since the get go. These women are always talking about money and bragging about what they have and what others don't have, judging each others houses and bank accounts. Who acts like that? They're so trashy. People who have money don't talk about it. What was it the countess said? The only ones on this show with any class are Eva and Cynthia.

I did not want to sound nasty, but, these women are trashy nouveau riche.  People with money never talk about it, in fact old money never let people know about their status.  Some will wear fake jewelry and dress modestly to not attract attention from the wrong people who would do their harm because they have money.  Warren Buffett who is a gazillionaire still owns and lives in his original modest home in Omaha, Nebraska. 

What is wrong with renting a house or an apartment? Some people who have means do not want the hassle of dealing with mortgages, property taxes and the expenses with having a house.. These ladies are just so horrible ruining Eva's honeymoon high..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 20

I don't understand the situation with Eva and the donor.  She has to live at multiple places because she doesn't want him to find her but she signed up to be on TV weekly and have a televised wedding?  So, she's in hiding except when she's not?  I'm missing something.

Oh, and Marlo saying they should send a pizza because she knows where Eva lives?  They are really just recycling Potomac storylines with the wedding and now the "where does Eva live?" deal.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

Marlo is such garbage. She took something and without verifying, brought it on camera. Also, Eva's 'friend' is also trash. You don't do that shit to your friend. What a waste to have someone like that on such a special day in your life. Now their ugly ass soul is going to be in so many of your wedding pictures and your wedding video. 

Eva constantly moving because of her ex seems extreme but if she's got a restraining order against the man then her reasoning for moving doesn't sound so crazy. Also, her story becomes more believable considering that Tanya offered up that information about her house situation  which happened before this whole thing with the bridesmaid blew up (at least that's the impression I got). If she doesn't want her ex to find out where she lives and she has a history of constantly moving AND she's got a restraining order against the guy, it makes sense why the home she films in as hers wouldn't actually be her formal address.

I've said it several times, I get that it must be hard caring for someone who is sick and it's understandable that you're going to deal with the grumpiness and the negativity more than the average person who isn't around but it seems almost calculating by Nene that is maximizing her platform on this show to paint Greg in a negative light. She was so unbothered by him broaching the subject of how much the process has made him into someone he doesn't even recognize, she quickly turned around and made it about her. It seems that the most difficult transition for Nene in this process is having to do the things that Greg would have otherwise done for her. We haven't seen her be a physical caretaker to him. She's hiring people to cook for him, she's only going as far as the hospital doors to drop him off to handle a medical procedure on his own, she's still going away on trips, etc. Not to say that Nene has to be a nurse to him 24/7 but the physical component of taking are of a sick person is what breeds stress in all aspects for the caretaker (physical, emotional, psychological) and with the way Nene talks, it just seems intentionally misleading with respect to the degree of involvement she has.

I love, love, LOVE that we see these women eat on this show. I say it a lot but every time I see them genuinely loving on food, it makes me laugh at how poorly they would adjust to hanging out with the Beverly Hills women who seem to get into a full blown fight and walking away from the table before dinner even arrives, lol.

I'm sorry, did Nene take Eva's thing and make it about herself? Why hadn't she already told Eva about what she heard? Nene gonna pull that bullshit tears and 'I need you with me' crap next week again?

Thank God next week is the season finale. I've just been waiting for the reunion, lol.

• Love 21

I feel like Nene wants to break up with Gregg so bad.  That conversation they had was so cringeworthy.  She shows no love or affection towards him but still expects him to cater to her.  The way she was acting it was like she couldn't even pretend to show love for him.  She has a lot of damage control to take care of.  She knows she looks bad.  I'm waiting for that age old excuse of...Editing!!!  

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

How is Eva going to feel bout “her good friend” Nene when she sees her laughing with Marlo about the possible financial problems she is experiencing? They were having a good old time at Eva’s expense and loving every minute of it. Friend my ass.

Also, did Nene tell Eva that she was still mic’ed when she went to talk to her? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
20 minutes ago, swankie said:

I feel like Nene wants to break up with Gregg so bad.  That conversation they had was so cringeworthy.  She shows no love or affection towards him but still expects him to cater to her.  The way she was acting it was like she couldn't even pretend to show love for him.  She has a lot of damage control to take care of.  She knows she looks bad.  I'm waiting for that age old excuse of...Editing!!!  

I think you would be correct in thinking that.

• Love 3

NeNe is cold.  I don't think she's been feeling Gregg for awhile but can't get used to having to put his needs ahead of her own, cancer-related or anything else.  

Eva's bridesmaid is a true hater.  Probably just jealous.  Couldn't imagine any friend of mine calling me out like that on TV, whether I was truly in financial trouble or not.  Marlo is just messy.

• Love 10

NeNe is cold.  I don't think she's been feeling Gregg for awhile but can't get used to having to put his needs ahead of her own, cancer-related or anything else.  

Eva's bridesmaid is a true hater.  Probably just jealous.  Couldn't imagine any friend of mine calling me out like that on TV, whether I was truly in financial trouble or not.  Marlo is just messy.

• Love 4

NeNe is all jacked up tonight. First, she has her conversation with Greg, wherein he responds exceedingly well. Her response however, is like, "Well, that's okay for now, but I'm still waiting for you to bow down and kiss my feet." (Or elsewhere.)

The preview for next week shows her reading the riot act to Cynthia for including Kenya in the guest list for *her own* party. NeNe apparently has regressed to junior high. I'm glad Cynthia clapped back.

Marlo and her gossip about Eva was gross. She was enjoying every minute and so was that other girl. (Tanya?) That was one disgusting scene. Enough dirt for a burial. It sounded like the person who passed it on wanted to destroy her totally, and Marlo was all in for it. She is the lowest.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, renatae said:

NeNe is all jacked up tonight. First, she has her conversation with Greg, wherein he responds exceedingly well. Her response however, is like, "Well, that's okay for now, but I'm still waiting for you to bow down and kiss my feet." (Or elsewhere.)

That is so right!  Nene's whole conversation with Gregg was basically, "How dare you get cancer!  Do you realize what you're putting me through.  I'm actually having to do YOUR wifely duties now.  And how dare you have bad moods.  You need to make me feel better.  I didn't sign up for this."  And the real shame is, she feels justified in her shit.  smdh

• Love 16
48 minutes ago, swankie said:

That is so right!  Nene's whole conversation with Gregg was basically, "How dare you get cancer!  Do you realize what you're putting me through.  I'm actually having to do YOUR wifely duties now.  And how dare you have bad moods.  You need to make me feel better.  I didn't sign up for this."  And the real shame is, she feels justified in her shit.  smdh

Especially because he is still in the thick of it!  Like caregiving is hard, though I do wonder how much caregiving she is actually doing, but that’s a convo you have with others not with the sick person adding to their burden. It’s worth noting that she didn’t bring up him being “mean” to her when actually talking to him. Also, who puts ice in orange juice?!?! 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, renatae said:

NeNe apparently has regressed to junior high. I'm glad Cynthia clapped back.

I'm amazed that the women think you can only have one friend at a time....

You can have "blah-blah" for a friend now

You can have "blah-blah2" for a friend later

You cannot have "blah-blah" and "blah-blah2" as friends at the same time

Hmmmm Marlo, what's your credit score? 

What could Eva have done to her bridesmaid friend that could be so awful that the friend is bad mouthing her before she even gets back from her honeymoon? This whole storyline is low down, vicious and makes me feel icky. Having said that, I don't really believe Eva's story but it is none of anybody's damn business.  

Tanya is so thristy to get a peach it's embarrassing. Have a seat Tanya. 

Kandi reaching over to get one of Eva's chicken wings at lunch was funny. Kandi's love for food is about the only thing I like about her. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it just me or do any of you think it was interesting that Eva's husband was there in a car waiting at the OLG opening, ala Kim Z and Kroy?

If you watch the aftershow, Eva says she called Michael as she was driving away. He convinced her to go back and said that he would meet her. So what we were seeing was after Michael arrived and Eva agreed to talk to Nene. You have to remember that they inform the women how long the shoot should run. Eva tore out very early in the shoot and we have no clue what time it was when she agreed to come back.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I have absolutely zero fucks to give about Nene and Greg. But I am very concerned about the Yorkie they showed in the wire cage.

Proud member of the ice in the orange juice club.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Kandi reaching over to get one of Eva's chicken wings at lunch was funny. Kandi's love for food is about the only thing I like about her. 

This, and hearing that Gregg is reconsidering chemo were the only things I liked about this episode.

We had thunderstorms last night and the after the commercial break portion of Marlo and friends gossiping about Eva, and then the beginning of the Eva returns scene were both interrupted by severe thunderstorm warnings.  I am gonna assume I don't need to rewatch for those?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Has the Sp3rm Donor replied????

Eva, I cannot believe your story.  Moving from safe house to safe house??

Yet, you film at your house.........?

Not only did you sign up for TV...but, you also filmed a bunch of scenes with Marley.

Now, you are on TV calling her dad a Sp3rm donor and revealing sensitive information that will only hurt your daughter. 

We need to get your daughter a protective order against you!!!

Marley doesn’t deserve this public humiliation because it was YOU that got knocked up by this man. 

Don’t make this child pay for your mistakes.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

What could Eva have done to her bridesmaid friend that could be so awful that the friend is bad mouthing her before she even gets back from her honeymoon?

A lot of brides go Bridezilla and really offend everyone around them because it's Their Day. 

A lot of bridesmaids also act up during the wedding planning process because they're either jealous of the bride, upset because their roles in each other's lives are changing, mad because they feel the bride isn't respecting their place in her life, etc.  Groomsmen do this, too.

But if Eva's bridesmaid(s) are running her down in the streets, they were never her friends to begin with.

26 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Now, you are on TV calling her dad a Sp3rm donor and revealing sensitive information that will only hurt your daughter. 

We need to get your daughter a protective order against you!!!

Marley doesn’t deserve this public humiliation because it was YOU that got knocked up by this man. 

Don’t make this child pay for your mistakes.

This is the same man who got on social media and claimed he didn't want anything to do with Marley and he was washing his hands of her.  From what I've heard, he has violent tendencies.

I suspect Donor doesn't want the child but doesn't want Eva/Michael to have the child either.  Hence, why Michael isn't adopting Marley because he can't.

Having said that, if this story is true, Eva's husband needs to stop being a weak punk, man up and defend his household.  How do you look as a man, letting another man run you out of house after house?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

A lot of brides go Bridezilla and really offend everyone around them because it's Their Day. 

A lot of bridesmaids also act up during the wedding planning process because they're either jealous of the bride, upset because their roles in each other's lives are changing, mad because they feel the bride isn't respecting their place in her life, etc.  Groomsmen do this, too.

But if Eva's bridesmaid(s) are running her down in the streets, they were never her friends to begin with.

This is the same man who got on social media and claimed he didn't want anything to do with Marley and he was washing his hands of her.  From what I've heard, he has violent tendencies.

I suspect Donor doesn't want the child but doesn't want Eva/Michael to have the child either.  Hence, why Michael isn't adopting Marley because he can't.

Having said that, if this story is true, Eva's husband needs to stop being a weak punk, man up and defend his household.  How do you look as a man, letting another man run you out of house after house?

Hahahaha! Right! 

This indeed happens every day to women and children.    But, Eva’s safe house story doesn’t ring true. 

Women need to stop doing that! Getting pregnant by a bum.  Then  5 years later thinking they can erase their past and start over with a new man and more kids.  First kid gets a new name and daddy.......a man they don’t even know!

Maybe this works for children under 3.....but, not big kids. They got a whole other family out there and already aware of this.

(Even if the dad is out of the picture...there are grandparents, aunts, uncles who might want to establish a relationship with the child) 

My main concern is the daughter.  She needs to keep her safe and stop talking about her dad in public.  This is going to affect her. Calling her dad a Sp3rm donor. This is going to affect her self esteem especially if she gets talk about by her peers.

Moving houses is bad for her daughter’s stability.

Assuming this child is in school.....is she yanking this child from school, too? 

If Eva can spend $1,000 per friend in one night.....then she surely can defend her daughter against her dad.

She can go to court and request he stops talking about her online, to the media, etc. Not sure if this is included in her protective order.

But, here we go again.....one party is gagged.....while another can speak freely. Poking the bear..........while claiming they are afraid.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, swankie said:

Yes!  She was just waiting for him to tell her it was okay to leave, or maybe even to suggest it himself.  Or to get mad and say "If this is so hard for you, then you can just GTFO!"  Because that's what I would have said if I'd been in Greg's shoes. 

Plus, hard to believe Greg has been mean.  Has he ever been mean to her that we've seen?  Would the producers not show it?  Do they hate Nene that much?

She can't be easy to live with either, walking around with that hangdog poor me expression.  But Greg ain't gonna kick her out.  He has no money of his own.  Does he have family?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Women need to stop doing that! Getting pregnant by a bum.  Then  5 years later thinking they can erase their past and start over with a new man and more kids.  First kid gets a new name and daddy.......a man they don’t even know!

Well, most women don't have crystal balls telling them that the guy's a bum.  Most men don't come on with, "hey I'm a bum, let's have babies."  Even the smartest women can get fooled (Just watch "Dirty John.")  Also human beings aren't robots, and sometimes they fall in love with the wrong man.  It's life, it happens.  Life isn't always pretty, life isn't always safe and shit happens.

I am not surprised at how Nene (or MEME) is acting when it comes to Greg.  This is what can happen when you marry a man that you're not really in love with.  Nene had an abusive ex boyfriend, she had a son with that boyfriend.  She was stripping I believe when she met Greg.  She saw that Greg was what she needed, a father to her son and someone to take care of her. 

I don't think Nene was wrong for doing that, because people do what the need to do to survive.

So in the beginning Greg took care of Nene, and now the tables have turned.  Instead of Nene seeing the big picture, realizing that sometimes this happens when you marry, she's upset, hurt, thinks the universe is picking on her.  But someone needs to tell Nene that this is LIFE and sometimes it's not safe and sometimes it sucks and sometimes it can be great too.    

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Well, most women don't have crystal balls telling them that the guy's a bum.  Most men don't come on with, "hey I'm a bum, let's have babies."  Even the smartest women can get fooled (Just watch "Dirty John.")  Also human beings aren't robots, and sometimes they fall in love with the wrong man.  It's life, it happens.  Life isn't always pretty, life isn't always safe and shit happens.

I am not surprised at how Nene (or MEME) is acting when it comes to Greg.  This is what can happen when you marry a man that you're not really in love with.  Nene had an abusive ex boyfriend, she had a son with that boyfriend.  She was stripping I believe when she met Greg.  She saw that Greg was what she needed, a father to her son and someone to take care of her. 

I don't think Nene was wrong for doing that, because people do what the need to do to survive.

So in the beginning Greg took care of Nene, and now the tables have turned.  Instead of Nene seeing the big picture, realizing that sometimes this happens when you marry, she's upset, hurt, thinks the universe is picking on her.  But someone needs to tell Nene that this is LIFE and sometimes it's not safe and sometimes it sucks and sometimes it can be great too.    

Eva did it again with her son’s dad. Had a kid with someone she barely knew. (Going by the ages of her kids)

Their marriage already sounds strained. Money, baby daddy....now in the public eye.

Marley doesn’t need to be adopted by that man.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

If Donor is on social media claiming he wants nothing to do with the child, it's a very good chance Eva's daughter knows Michael more than she knows Donor.

17 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

(Even if the dad is out of the picture...there are grandparents, aunts, uncles who might want to establish a relationship with the child)

Then where are they, and why aren't they telling Donor to tighten up and stop acting a fool?

If I have a child, and you are abusive to us, the child will not know their other side of the family if I don't have anything to do with you.  The other gramma/aunts/uncles etc need to charge it to the game and keep it moving.

19 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

My main concern is the daughter.  She needs to keep her safe and stop talking about her dad in public.  This is going to affect her. Calling her dad a Sp3rm donor. This is going to affect her self esteem especially if she gets talk about by her peers.

I think the kid would be more affected by the dad being violent and saying he wants nothing to do with her.  Reportedly, his own mother has a RO on him.

29 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

But, here we go again.....one party is gagged.....while another can speak freely. Poking the bear..........while claiming they are afraid.

Donor isn't gagged, he's whining about her on Instagram right now.

5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Eva did it again with her son’s dad. Had a kid with someone she barely knew. (Going by the ages of her kids)

Their marriage already sounds strained. Money, baby daddy....now in the public eye.

Marley doesn’t need to be adopted by that man.

So you're claiming Eva needs to keep her child in communication with a violent thug but that somehow Eva's husband who hasn't done anything is the real danger and can't be trusted?

For real?

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Well, most women don't have crystal balls telling them that the guy's a bum.  Most men don't come on with, "hey I'm a bum, let's have babies."

No crystal ball needed. I always felt that you should know a man really, really well before having babies with him. If you take your time you will know if he is worthy of bringing a baby in to the world with you. If you don't and you have a baby anyway then you reap what you sow and you don't ever let your little child hear you refer to her father as "the donor". 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Yep, Nene outright complained about Gregg's cancer being a burden to her because he can't carry her damned bags anymore. She also forgot he doesn't take ice, and it seemed providing him a glass of refreshment isn't something she's done in a long while.

Not to mention, she couldn’t even get him a fresh glass.  She tried to just half ass it.

That conversation was the saddest I have ever seen.  NeNe showed herself to be the bitch she is.  

Abused wife my ass.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, RHOSingapore said:

I watch most all of the RHO... shows, but have stayed away from Atlanta this year because of the Leakes’ medical issues.... My sig other of 20 years is going in for a colostomy reversal on April 3rd, and we’ve been read the riot act by his surgeon....For us, this isn’t a walk in the park, and it breaks my heart to read these posts about NeNe’s reactions to Gregg’s surgery.

I have a handful of posts here, but I want to thank you all for your posts regarding Gregg’s surgery....while I can’t relate to the Leakeses as a couple, I truly have taken strength from the posts I’ve read here.  You all are the BEST!  ❤️

Best wishes and love to you both.  Take care.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No crystal ball needed. I always felt that you should know a man really, really well before having babies with him. If you take your time you will know if he is worthy of bringing a baby in to the world with you. If you don't and you have a baby anyway then you reap what you sow and you don't ever let your little child hear you refer to her father as "the donor". 

Exactly!  The grown ups can handle their business without dragging Marley into it. 

If Marley is the daughter of a Sp3rm donor.....then what does that make her mom?  Eva was good for a few Sp3rm deposits that just happened to make a baby.

Nice.  Let’s teach our daughters this. It is going to do wonders for their self worth.

My point (because everyone is reacting to my posts) Eva needs to stop trying to fix a bad relationship with another relationship. 

Protect Marley and keep her safe.  But, you don’t know your husband that well, either. 

First, see how he does with your baby son and allow the family bond to happen naturally. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

First, see how he does with your baby son and allow the family bond to happen naturally. 

There's been zero evidence Michael Sterling has been abusive to or abandoned his son.

4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

My point (because everyone is reacting to my posts) Eva needs to stop trying to fix a bad relationship with another relationship. 

What is the time frame Eva should've been looking at before getting into another relationship? Should Eva have waited until Marley turned 18 to get into another relationship?

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahaha! Right! 

This indeed happens every day to women and children.    But, Eva’s safe house story doesn’t ring true. 

Maybe this works for children under 3.....but, not big kids. They got a whole other family out there and already aware of this.

Moving houses is bad for her daughter’s stability.

Assuming this child is in school.....is she yanking this child from school, too? 

If Eva can spend $1,000 per friend in one night.....then she surely can defend her daughter against her dad.

She can go to court and request he stops talking about her online, to the media, etc. Not sure if this is included in her protective order.

If your concern is about the daughter, then be concerned that keeping her in the lives of his extended family may put her in danger and within arms reach of an abusive man who is biological father. With all due respects, you posts seems more judgemental of Eva than it does caring about Marley. The man publicly disowned his daughter. Said Marley was dead to him and that he was erasing all memories of her and would no longer participate in a joke of a child program (aka pay child support). He threatened Michael to meet him in private. Eva has NEVER addressed and given light to the despicable things Michael said concerning Marley. With a biological father like that, I'm pretty sure when Marley grows of age and is more in tuned with what happened between her parents, there's likely nothing that her mother has said or done that would be near as gut wrenching than what her father said about her.

This isn't on Eva. She has every right to protect her daughter the best way she knows and none of us have lived her life with her ex to decide whether the extent she is going is excessive or not. If she has a legally binding restraining order against him, she must have some kind of lawful position to have been granted that. Her ex isn't gagged. He's been dragging her publicly and making comments about Marley on his social media.

• Love 17

Yes, gag Marley’s father.  He is hurting her daughter online.

Eva also needs to stop talking about it.

Yes, of course, I am going to be judgmental of Eva.

This episode aired after the wedding.

That kind of wedding was to validate her.  You know?  Make her pure again.

‘Oh, look everyone.......it ended well for me.’

Now, that we know what mess she is in......Hello!

She could have used that money to get herself a solid court case to protect her daughter. Who knows?  Maybe it would have led to him terminating his parental rights.

She could have used that money to buy herself a house in a nice safe gated community. Enroll her daughter in a school with good security.

On this show her son is a baby.

She should wait a little longer to see how the man is with his son before offering up her daughter.

Allow her daughter to spend time with her new step dad.  See if Marley wants to be adopted. 

Slow down!

Yes, there are too many kids living under the same roof being born to  a bunch of different men. This is not good for the kids or society.

• Love 2