Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Was it ever mentioned that Courtney and Meagan cheered together at Tampa Bay?  I was re-watching their season yesterday and I remembered Courtney had cheered for them, but forgot until Meagan's intro that she had as well.  Strange that they weren't given a Danielle/Jasmine or Tarah/ Savannah storyline.  In fact, I don't remember ever seeing them interact on camera.

https://www.pompedia.com/index.php?title=Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_Cheerleaders_of_2011_-_12 

I loved both of these girls. Meagan had an extra pop and I thought she looked great in the uniform. All that thutt nonsense was ridiculous. Sure, she was stockier but not fat by any means! Maybe if their shorts were a little more flattering instead of hotpants, it wouldn't be such an issue! The blouse gives even the flattest chest a set of boobs so why can't the shorts be that magical? 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Was it ever mentioned that Courtney and Meagan cheered together at Tampa Bay?  I was re-watching their season yesterday and I remembered Courtney had cheered for them, but forgot until Meagan's intro that she had as well.  Strange that they weren't given a Danielle/Jasmine or Tarah/ Savannah storyline.  In fact, I don't remember ever seeing them interact on camera.

I thought it was mentioned though I could be wrong. Then again when they did the Tara and Savannah thing they skipped "ballroom" girl, in the K, J, & C conversation the pic they show of her is in a Jets Flight Crew uniform and I'm pretty sure she cheered here the same time as T & S which always made me wonder why she didn't make it past prelims

1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

I loved both of these girls. Meagan had an extra pop and I thought she looked great in the uniform. All that thutt nonsense was ridiculous. Sure, she was stockier but not fat by any means! Maybe if their shorts were a little more flattering instead of hotpants, it wouldn't be such an issue! The blouse gives even the flattest chest a set of boobs so why can't the shorts be that magical? 

ugh thutt, ugh, yeah the problem is definitely the shorts

57 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Especially since they were fine with Hannah (the 1st 2 years anyway) having the same butt-thigh thing, 

girl's a$$ was always hanging out of the shorts. I mean I'm ok with that I thought she looked fabulous but still double standard again

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CailynA said:

girl's a$$ was always hanging out of the shorts. I mean I'm ok with that I thought she looked fabulous but still double standard again

Yes, exactly!  I hope my post didn't imply that Hannah looked bad, I was going for the double standard thing too 🙂 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Especially since they were fine with Hannah (the 1st 2 years anyway) having the same butt-thigh thing, 

I think Hannah got away with it because she's long and lean. Meagan's shape was too shapely for Kelli. She always prefers the tall, skinny girls. Her idea of curves is boobs and a butt, although not too much butt. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

After numerous comments implying that they're racists...

I absolutely HATED that segment with the vets bowling that was so obviously staged and cringe-worthy (including the military members that came up for autographs), but I did like Jackie Bob's group theme and saying they were going to win using angles and equations.

• Love 8
On 9/22/2020 at 1:54 AM, MrsEVH said:

I remember Kelli Q making it to finals a few times as well as the fan vote.

Kelli Q never got fan vote. Kelli Q is a great example of why I call Kelli Finglas "Dementia Kelli". out of the 3 previous tries that Kelli Q auditioned (before making the team her 4th try), how many times have we seen Dementia Kelli sitting at a table with head shots of the girls and BAM there is the first picture we see is of a certain Kelli Q with a headshot of her face with her name on it and to then hear Dementia Kelli Finglass say "I do not know you. nor know or remember your previous tries ....." 

8 hours ago, ByTor said:

That's because her boyfriend told Kelli off in a social media rant.

And yet Dementia Kelli do not remember the girls that had been on the team who she then cuts <coughs> Hannah

Oh man I miss Jackie on the team. I remember when she left, she used to get invited to sit on the panel of judges for her verdicts etc. Does anyone know if Jackie still gets involved with DCC in that way or in any capacity anymore? 

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:
On 9/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, MrsEVH said:

I remember Kelli Q making it to finals a few times as well as the fan vote.

Kelli Q never got fan vote.

I think @MrsEVH meant that Kelli Q had a fan vote video for the fans to vote on; it is true she never won it.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Oh man I miss Jackie on the team. I remember when she left, she used to get invited to sit on the panel of judges for her verdicts etc. Does anyone know if Jackie still gets involved with DCC in that way or in any capacity anymore? 

She appeared in season 10 judging show group, but that was it.  And she directs the Jr DCC program with Cassie these days.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I think @MrsEVH meant that Kelli Q had a fan vote video for the fans to vote on; it is true she never won it.

Yes. She made it as far as finals a few times and was in the fan video vote along with others.

Edited by MrsEVH
5 hours ago, CailynA said:

I thought it was mentioned though I could be wrong. Then again when they did the Tara and Savannah thing they skipped "ballroom" girl, in the K, J, & C conversation the pic they show of her is in a Jets Flight Crew uniform and I'm pretty sure she cheered here the same time as T & S which always made me wonder why she didn't make it past prelims

ugh thutt, ugh, yeah the problem is definitely the shorts

I think it was ballroom girls face they didn’t want. 

6 hours ago, ByTor said:

Megan (gorgeous and robbed) Didn’t have too much booty, she didn’t have definition between her booty and top of thigh. According to kelli they area blended together. Now hannah had in my opinion one of the best bodies on the team, and a big juicy booty to die for. They just needed to fit her shorts better but for whatever reason they liked her ass hanging out. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Megan (gorgeous and robbed) Didn’t have too much booty, she didn’t have definition between her booty and top of thigh. According to kelli they area blended together. Now hannah had in my opinion one of the best bodies on the team, and a big juicy booty to die for. They just needed to fit her shorts better but for whatever reason they liked her ass hanging out. 

Are we talking about blonde Hannah or red-headed Hannah?

6 hours ago, Gingi1976 said:

How did I miss this? Former TCC Whitney being arrested?

This so shocking and so sad. How did this happen? She had so much good in her life. So sad! 😥

On 9/19/2020 at 9:44 PM, Teriyaki Terror said:

In the 2017 season/ Season 12:

If Holly Powell hadn't resigned/cut do you think she would have been given point over KaShara, since both of them were going on year 3. 

I think she would have.  She was easily the best dancer on the team at that time and had the sass/sparkle to keep the crowd engaged.  I would have had Holly at point, with KaShara and Jenna as the triangle.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

And I was always shocked they didn't give Megan a chance to even see if she could get that booty, I mean come on do a quick search online now and you can find "bubble booty" workouts, I think she could have gotten more definition, Kelli was just looking for an excuse other than "square" which is one of her faves, to cut the girl and of course anytime she can make up a word or description and think she's clever she's going with it.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Megan (gorgeous and robbed) Didn’t have too much booty, she didn’t have definition between her booty and top of thigh.

Yep.  So many people seem to think Kelli meant Megan had a big butt, but no, Kelli said the butt blends into the thigh...hence "thutt."

1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

I think she would have.  She was easily the best dancer on the team at that time and had the sass/sparkle to keep the crowd engaged.  I would have had Holly at point, with KaShara and Jenna as the triangle.

I think I recall in that one halftime hip hop routine, point switched out a few times & they did have Holly there, but Holly never would have been permanent point since they put teacher's pet Kashara there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Yep.  So many people seem to think Kelli meant Megan had a big butt, but no, Kelli said the butt blends into the thigh...hence "thutt."

I think I recall in that one halftime hip hop routine, point switched out a few times & they did have Holly there, but Holly never would have been permanent point since they put teacher's pet Kashara there.

Yes, the hip hop halftime routine.  A few minutes in, Holly moves to the front.  She is very engaging and knows how to play to the audience.  She would have been a great point.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

After numerous comments implying that they're racists...

Wisdom from the Almighty Finglass at 20:37:

That could also be applied to Legacy cheerleaders as well, don't ya think?

I love me some Jackie Bob.  I didn't see her rookie season, so after watching the video, I was surprised how it appeared she may have been a contender to be cut.  She was basically a team captain by the end, so I had always pegged her as someone who was a surefire selection from day 1.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I don’t know. I don’t think she would’ve jumped Kashara once Kashara got point. However, had there not been all of the drama, and Holly had returned for year 4, I think she would’ve been in a prime position for point. The original formation the year she quit had Jenna at point with Kashara and Lacey on the side and Holly behind Jenna. If everything went smoothly, I think it’s likely that Holly would’ve moved into Jenna’s spot after Jenna retired (assuming Erica was also gone). 

I know that Kashara was a Kelli favorite, but I don’t think there’s any way that she would’ve gotten point over Holly, Jenna, OR Erica if not for all three of them having issues. That’s not to denigrate Kash at all. She stepped up, and lots of people loved her at point, but before all that went down, there’s nothing to suggest that she was even in consideration. 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I know that Kashara was a Kelli favorite, but I don’t think there’s any way that she would’ve gotten point over Holly, Jenna, OR Erica if not for all three of them having issues.

As we know, Jenna was being "punished" and did not get point.  That was Jenna's last year.  The following year, had Holly stayed, I do not see teacher's pet Kashara getting demoted in favor of Holly.  If Holly stayed after that, THEN I believe she would have gotten point.  If ERICA stuck around, however, this is a moot point (pun not intended LOL), she would have gotten it.

• Love 1

Kashara was not a popular choice for point by many, but I think she grew on a lot of us. Lol. And then compared to the Amy/Maddie show, Kashara was perfect! Lol. 

Outside of Jenna, I’m trying to think of who made the final squad that year that I would have preferred as point over Kashara. Hindsight always 20/20, of course. Maggie and Robin were both great, Lacey popular with some but like Heather, lacks that special pop.  

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, ByTor said:

As we know, Jenna was being "punished" and did not get point.  That was Jenna's last year.  The following year, had Holly stayed, I do not see teacher's pet Kashara getting demoted in favor of Holly.  If Holly stayed after that, THEN I believe she would have gotten point.  If ERICA stuck around, however, this is a moot point (pun not intended LOL), she would have gotten it.

Ok. I don’t think we disagree. I think the scenario that you laid out with Holly as a 5 year is likely.

I think there’s different hypotheticals being floated, and we may all be responding to different ones lol. I thought the initial premise from several posts back was whether Holly would’ve ever been made point. I assumed that the question considered a “DCC world” where the Holly/Erica/Jenna drama didn’t happen. In that case, I think Holly would’ve gotten point as a 4th year, after Jenna presumably retired after being at point her 6th year. Who knows what Erica would’ve been doing lol!

Now, had only Jenna (and Erica) gotten in trouble and not Holly, I think Holly would have gotten point as a 3rd year over Kash. Although that scenario is so hard to imagine, since the Jenna/Holly stuff was so intertwined, with Holly actually being the one who had more issues.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

@Jess14, this conversation is kind of blowing my mind...imagine that there were ALL those scenarios for point!  Sadly, I can't see having this discussion now.

I hope nobody asks me what I did this afternoon....saying that I gamed out Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders formation hypotheticals from 3 years ago, would probably earn me the biggest side-eye ever 😂

• LOL 13

I still don’t think Holly would have been point, just based on non dancing factors, not being a group leader, etc.  I think it might have gone Jenna then Erica/Holly or Kash to make up the full diamond. Assuming Jenna and Erica both retired, Kashara as point with Holly and Lacey as triangle, Khalyn or Maddie as diamond?  

Booo Holly for being a snotty face and forcing us into the Amy/Maddie point. Lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I hope nobody asks me what I did this afternoon....saying that I gamed out Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders formation hypotheticals from 3 years ago, would probably earn me the biggest side-eye ever 😂

I'm right there with you.  Today, I went back through the seasons and figured out who started and finished finals during the show's run.  I blame COVID boredom.  🙂

For anyone interested:

Season 1: #1 - Lynlee Allen; Elizabeth Davis

Season 2: #1 - Megan Fox; #85 - Nicole Hamilton

Season 3: #1 - Nicole Hamilton; #89 - Kandi Harris

Season 4: #1 - Justine Phillips; #74 - Nicole Hamilton

Season 5: #1 - Trisha Trevino; #73 - Brooke Sorenson

Season 6: #1 - Ally Traylor; #69 - Sunni Cranfill

Season 7: #1 - Whitney Isleib; #79 - Jackie Bob

Season 8: #1 - Jackie Bob; #86 - Mia Greenhouse

Season 9:  #1 - Jenn A; #85 - Jacie

Season 10: #1 - Jacie; #82 - Melissa

Season 11: #1 - Erica; #71 - Holly (she actually DID end solos one year - I was wrong!)

Season 12: #1 - Jenna; Cersten

Season 13: #1 - Lacey; Maddie

Season 14: #1 - Amy; #80 - Maddie

Edited to add info for seasons 1, 12, and 13. 😊

Edited by 123DCCWoooo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I'm right there with you.  Today, I went back through the seasons and figured out who started and finished finals during the show's run.  I blame COVID boredom.  🙂

For anyone interested:

Season 1: #1 - Lynlee Allen (couldn't figure out who finished this season)

Season 11: #1 - Erica; #71 - Holly (she actually DID end solos one year - I was wrong!)

Seasons 12 and 13: I don't own these seasons on iTunes, so feel free to fill them in if you know!

I thought Andrea Richards started off Season 1 with the cop costume?

Season 12 - Jenna and Cersten

Season 13 - Lacey is wearing #1, but Kelli says let’s get this party started with Hannah.  Maddie finished it off

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I thought Andrea Richards started off Season 1 with the cop costume?

Season 12 - Jenna and Cersten

Season 13 - Lacey is wearing #1, but Kelli says let’s get this party started with Hannah.  Maddie finished it off

Andrea Richards was #16 in Season 1 finals.  In the clip on YouTube, you can see Lynlee wearing #1 while sitting next to Brooke.  On closer look, it may have been Elizabeth Davis that finished solos that year.

Edited by 123DCCWoooo
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

For anyone interested:

Season 1: #1 - Lynlee Allen (couldn't figure out who finished this season)

Seasons 12 and 13: I don't own these seasons on iTunes, so feel free to fill them in if you know!

Didn't Maddie end 2 years with her same old hip hop solo?

Edited by MrsEVH
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I didn't even know that starting and ending solos was some kind of honor.  EVERYTHING is a competition in this organization.  Who is point, who is triangle, group leaders, who sits closer to the back in the first meeting.  No wonder there is so much drama.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 9/26/2020 at 4:23 PM, moonchild81 said:

veronica's getting married today / holly, nicole, katy, kelsey and britney are there / britney also bought a new house

That entire rookie class was gorgeous and flawless, and you could tell they are super close. 

• Love 6

I am finally getting the earlier seasons in the Pluto rotation. Season 2 is just starting. I am excited to see the whole Meagan F. story that so many have referenced. I like Jay’s boot camp stuff. Why did they stop featuring that? Seeing rookie MRS is adorable. Candice Carr is gorgeous. 

• Love 2
On 9/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, 123DCCWoooo said:

For anyone interested:

Season 1: #1 - Lynlee Allen; Elizabeth Davis

Season 12: #1 - Jenna; Cersten

Season 13: #1 - Lacey; Maddie

Edited to add info for seasons 1, 12, and 13. 😊

What year was Holly Powell's wardrobe malfunction?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Can't spell properly
5 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

I am finally getting the earlier seasons in the Pluto rotation. Season 2 is just starting. I am excited to see the whole Meagan F. story that so many have referenced. I like Jay’s boot camp stuff. Why did they stop featuring that? Seeing rookie MRS is adorable. Candice Carr is gorgeous. 

I like Jay's boot camp stuff too, tbh. I love that they used to emphasize the importance of exercise and being actually fit, not just thin (not saying the current girls aren't fit, they are). I found him funny too oop

MRS has annoyed me a few times about a few things but she was so fucking cute. And I love her personality, she makes me laugh so much

• Love 3