Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think that’s Meagan Sharp next to Jordan.

Wow. I thought she looked familiar but didn’t realize that was Meagan! What a fun group of ladies from many different seasons! ❤️❤️

• Love 1

As I'm watching the past seasons on Pluto, I was thinking...

... what are your favorite "milestone" episodes each season?  Preliminary auditions?  First meeting/rehearsal?  Makeovers?  Announcing the team/first game?

I personally love seeing finals.  I love seeing the interviews.  Who could forget the girl who didn't know what a political party was or Kelsey for saying there were 50 yards on a football field?  I love seeing solos and field performance.  What veterans showed up out of shape?  It's also been fun to spot some girls who tried out years ago who have since made the team or training camp.  I'm watching season 11 right now (I think?  Tasha, Milan, Yuko and Madeleine made the team) and have spotted Miranda, Hannah, Taryn and possibly Taylor P. at finals.

• Love 2

Episode 1212;  Was it ever said where Kelli was when Show Group danced at the opening of the football team's training camp @ The Star? She wasn't there and Anthony Ramos was.

ETA - UGH Pluto repeating scenes grrrr....

Judy talking robotically....grrrrrr

Anthony making a big "entrance" to the locker/dressing room just ugh

WHY do the Cowboys spend all this time with "product placement" and "special guests".  NOT necessary.

All the talk about Tara and Savannah being a "package deal" and what would happen if one made the team and the other one didn't.  They didn't make this big a deal when Jasmine Goode and Danielle Barhold auditioned for their rookie season.  Were Tara and Savannah Jets too? I forget.

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Added something.
48 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 1212;  Was it ever said where Kelli was when Show Group danced at the opening of the football team's training camp @ The Star? She wasn't there and Anthony Ramos was.

ETA - UGH Pluto repeating scenes grrrr....

Judy talking robotically....grrrrrr

Anthony making a big "entrance" to the locker/dressing room just ugh

WHY do the Cowboys spend all this time with "product placement" and "special guests".  NOT necessary.

All the talk about Tara and Savannah being a "package deal" and what would happen if one made the team and the other one didn't.  They didn't make this big a deal when Jasmine Goode and Danielle Barhold auditioned for their rookie season.  Were Tara and Savannah Jets too? I forget.

Yes they were but they were a year apart Tara was a vet when savannah made the team 

It's so fun to go back and watch the early seasons because of the fashion. I'm watching 1x08 and Judy and Kelly are in matching velour track suits (Judy in blue and Kelly in peach/pink) with tennis shoes on. It's totally mid-00s fashion and I'm loving it! It's also closer to what they used to wear on the regular to practices before they were on TV.

I also really like them  making the rookies from each group dance in front of everyone and ask "who's ready for the game?" I wish they'd bring that back instead of just Judy and Kelly snarking about people from high up in the stands.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

It's so fun to go back and watch the early seasons because of the fashion. I'm watching 1x08 and Judy and Kelly are in matching velour track suits (Judy in blue and Kelly in peach/pink) with tennis shoes on. It's totally mid-00s fashion and I'm loving it! It's also closer to what they used to wear on the regular to practices before they were on TV.

I also really like them  making the rookies from each group dance in front of everyone and ask "who's ready for the game?" I wish they'd bring that back instead of just Judy and Kelly snarking about people from high up in the stands.

So true! You didn't see Kelli wearing fancy dresses and stilettos in those first few seasons, it was more about comfort. And all the girls wore sports bras and shorts during practice, no pinks and blues like they do now.

I will say I'm glad they don't spend nearly the same amount of time on outdoor fitness challenges with Jay. That took up at least half the first few seasons But they did used to dance a lot more than featuring all the celeb choreos they bring on. Just seeing them dance the regular routines is what I enjoy.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

You didn't see Kelli wearing fancy dresses and stilettos in those first few seasons, it was more about comfort.

Like when Judy took off her heels in Season 12 cause she wore the wrong shoes to work on the field in:)  I would think K&J also get free Nike's that they could wear.

• Love 1

Was watching #607 where Kalli Fullerton was cut & am viewing it on mute as am watching a premiere of my favorite show, When Calls the Heart!  I always loved her but noticed how Kalli’s face just wrinkled like she had spent too much time in the sun even though she was in her mid twenties.  Kelli had tears on her face after they let her go.

• Love 2

Britney Schram is so cute, looks just like Britney Spears In the late 90’s.  Season 6 has the cutest rookie class.  They are all adorbs.  Britney, McKenzie Lee, Courtney Cook, Angela, and more.  They were really a cute class.

• Love 7

Episode 701:  How can Chelsea Chaney go from wanting to be an "inspiration" to the mouthy immature brat in season 8?

Is it me or does Karissa look PISSED OFF when she basically stomps out of the stadium after finals?

changed some wording
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Does anyone know which one of Michael Jackson's music videos former DCC Jenna Jackson's dad choreographed?

He was a dancer in one of his videos.  Also a quick google search I learned that Daniel Jeffery taught Michael how to Moonwalk.  And it was inspired partly by a dance Daniel did with other dancers on Soul Train.  One of those dancers being Cooley Jackson (aka Jennas dad).  I didn’t find anything that specifically said he did the choreography for Michael.

Edited by KickPretty
👋🏽
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

He was a dancer in one of his videos.  Also a quick google search I learned that Daniel Jeffery taught Michael how to Moonwalk.  And it was inspired partly by a dance Daniel did with other dancers on Soul Train.  One of those dancers being Cooley Jackson (aka Jennas dad).  I didn’t find anything that specifically said he did the choreography for Michael.

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

I remember watching her dad on Solid Gold:)

• Love 3
10 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 701:  How can Chelsea Chaney go from wanting to be an "inspiration" to the mouthy immature brat in season 8?

Is it me or does Karissa look PISSED OFF when she basically stomps out of the stadium after finals?

Oh yeah she’s not hiding how pissed she is 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Oh yeah she’s not hiding how pissed she is 

She did look rather upset.  I think she said..."to be so close one year, and then to get nothing"...that almost said to me that she fully expected to be invited back to TC that year and she was kind of dumbfounded when she wasn't called.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Yes, it was Dayton. 

I don't think Dayton came across as EVER thinking she would make the team because she was Shelley's daughter.  This was just mean even if CMT scripted it that way.

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I rewatched 1304 last night. Shouldn't have done that. It just made my blood boil

Watching the first few eps in a row will do that.  You really don't realize how snotty Kelli is until you see her over and over with Dayton.  And of course, what gets me is the whole asking Shelly if she wants an "unprofessional mommy moment" with Dayton at uniform fittings.  This after recreating a pic of Kelli and Tina with VK in her mom's place.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Ugh the episode in season 12 when the vets come and critique. I didn't mind Tina, Ashton or Mia's comments, but shut up Cassie. We all know you like to lay down the law because nothing could get you taken off the team. Not your injury, bad dancing, and you most certainly did not have the DCC look. Woof. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Was the 2009-2010 squad the strongest, best all-around squad since the show began? I'm thinking yes.

2009 - 2010 Squad

Veterans: Abigail Klein, Ally Traylor, Amy Reese, Brittany Evans, Brooke Sorenson, Cassie Trammell, Crystal Trevino, Jordan Baum, Jordan Chanley, Justine Phillips-Orf, Kaitlin Ilseng, Kelsi Reich, Kristen Gauthier, Meagan Sharp, Melissa Kellerman, Meredith Oden, Michelle Keys, Nicole Hamilton, Sarah Gourley, Sydney Durso, Tia Williams, Tobie Percival, Trisha Trevino, and Whitney Isleib.

Rookies: Ashton Torres, Brandi Kilby, Carey DePasquale, Evan Anderson, Jacqueline Bob, Joannah Liad, Malia Morales, Meagan McVay, Mia Greenhouse, Sunni Cranfill, and Vanessa Jenkins.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, cgloss said:

Was the 2009-2010 squad the strongest, best all-around squad since the show began? I'm thinking yes.

2009 - 2010 Squad

Veterans: Abigail Klein, Ally Traylor, Amy Reese, Brittany Evans, Brooke Sorenson, Cassie Trammell, Crystal Trevino, Jordan Baum, Jordan Chanley, Justine Phillips-Orf, Kaitlin Ilseng, Kelsi Reich, Kristen Gauthier, Meagan Sharp, Melissa Kellerman, Meredith Oden, Michelle Keys, Nicole Hamilton, Sarah Gourley, Sydney Durso, Tia Williams, Tobie Percival, Trisha Trevino, and Whitney Isleib.

Rookies: Ashton Torres, Brandi Kilby, Carey DePasquale, Evan Anderson, Jacqueline Bob, Joannah Liad, Malia Morales, Meagan McVay, Mia Greenhouse, Sunni Cranfill, and Vanessa Jenkins.

Take off Sarah G, Cassie, and Trisha tho.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Ugh the episode in season 12 when the vets come and critique. I didn't mind Tina, Ashton or Mia's comments, but shut up Cassie. We all know you like to lay down the law because nothing could get you taken off the team. Not your injury, bad dancing, and you most certainly did not have the DCC look. Woof. 

And "not being the smiley cheerleader" wouldn't have flown with anyone else, either. See Ann Lux getting absolutely dragged for having a more reserved personality.

• Love 14

I wonder if there are any gals who tried out, who watch the eps they appeared on over and over and just cringe.  "OMG!  I can't believe I wanted to call Miss United States if I had 10 minutes left to live!!!!"

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, cgloss said:

2009 - 2010 Squad

My favorite season and squad!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1
6 hours ago, phylogeny said:

And "not being the smiley cheerleader" wouldn't have flown with anyone else, either. See Ann Lux getting absolutely dragged for having a more reserved personality.

This!!! When she said that is rolled my eyes because I remember Charlotte had it out for Ann, Kelli had it out for Ika for not smiling , then Judy “Taylor you look pissed off” , Kristen  “ Smile , your flirting with the floor” being a smiley girl is a requirement is it not ? Unless you are Cassie.....

• Love 5
9 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

This!!! When she said that is rolled my eyes because I remember Charlotte had it out for Ann, Kelli had it out for Ika for not smiling , then Judy “Taylor you look pissed off” , Kristen  “ Smile , your flirting with the floor” being a smiley girl is a requirement is it not ? Unless you are Cassie.....

Auto Amy getting called out by Kitty C for her RBF in her first time to finals and working on her solo.

• Love 2

Episode 603:  Those photos of Karissa.  Kelli says "address this 'maturely'" but doesn't tell her how to "address it".  Thoughts?

Then Judy says that when someone is "private" that people can still click on photos.  That's absolutely false.  I'm completely private on my FB and I've had people check what can be seen.  They can't see any photo but my profile picture.

Added something.
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 603:  Those photos of Karissa.  Kelli says "address this 'maturely'" but doesn't tell her how to "address it".  Thoughts?

Then Judy says that when someone is "private" that people can still click on photos.  That's absolutely false.  I'm completely private on my FB and I've had people check what can be seen.  They can't see any photo but my profile picture.

I think Facebook has changed their privacy settings since S6 was filmed...what was that, 2011? Now only my current profile pic and my “featured” photos can be seen by non-friends, but i do know it wasn’t always that way. (Of course despite the new privacy settings, THEY are still monitoring our usage and activity).  

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I think Facebook has changed their privacy settings since S6 was filmed...what was that, 2011? Now only my current profile pic and my “featured” photos can be seen by non-friends, but i do know it wasn’t always that way. (Of course despite the new privacy settings, THEY are still monitoring our usage and activity).  

I sent you a message

• Love 1
On 2/25/2020 at 9:34 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Yeah, I can just see someone handing Cassie a tuna fish sandwich with anchovies.

LOL I'd actually eat that 🙂 .  Didn't she say a tuna fish sandwich with sardines?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Watching the end of season 6.  Does anyone think that if Kaitlin LeGrand hadn't been released that Makenzie would have made it anyway?

They really liked Mackenzie. She would have made it regardless. Though, after watching that season again, she should have been cut. By the last episode, her kicks still looked lower than everyone else's. 

I also noticed that Angela couldn't even do a split in tryouts. She shouldn't have made it to TC either.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, cgloss said:

They really liked Mackenzie. She would have made it regardless. Though, after watching that season again, she should have been cut. By the last episode, her kicks still looked lower than everyone else's. 

I also noticed that Angela couldn't even do a split in tryouts. She shouldn't have made it to TC either.

I agree with this 110%...I think they would have taken Mackenzie regardless.  I noticed the splits as well on Angela...if she hadn't been from all the way Down Under, I wonder if they would have cut her??

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

I noticed the splits as well on Angela...if she hadn't been from all the way Down Under, I wonder if they would have cut her??

I think they wanted her because she would be the first Australian DCC.

This woman claims to be the first Aussie and not Angela.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/cheers-for-our-real-first-cowgirl/news-story/819a57fef78f1b1ef0c357c5b7b4f45e

image.png.e8407c5fcdc76bc7b18c62881550a0c7.png

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

You know it's funny...I'm watching Season 8 right now and DJ Guthrie basically said to do away with Morgan...and he wasn't sold on Kaitlyn...yet BOTH of them make the team.   They told her (Morgan) when they called her in, what the choreographer (Jordan..who I can't stand at all) from the PREVIOUS week had to say about her...(has power, fun, but memory issues) yet they said NOTHING about DJ Guthrie's opionion... Why do they even bother asking the guest choreographers their opinion ? They should have told her that he would do away with her 😛

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I think they wanted her because she would be the first Australian DCC.

This woman claims to be the first Aussie and not Angela.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/cheers-for-our-real-first-cowgirl/news-story/819a57fef78f1b1ef0c357c5b7b4f45e

image.png.e8407c5fcdc76bc7b18c62881550a0c7.png

Well that had to be a kick in the teeth to Angela to know she wasn't the first Aussie on the squad...(Sorry I was never a fan of Angela). 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 2

Request here for any of our list keepers....does anyone have a list of Show Group members from any of the seasons prior to season 12?  I have a list from Season 12, 13 & 14...but for seasons 11 and back... I get tired of seeing just a few names announced (if any are announced at all) then having to try and capture a screen shot and figure out the others 😛 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 1