Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I know I'm skipping ahead in what's being shown on Pluto right now.  Does anyone remember what Colin Sarvis wound up getting cut for?  Was it her solo (I remember Kelli or somebody saying something about her taking her hair down)?

UGH Chelsea Chaney in current episode "I'm supposed to be here"....I wonder if they shouldn't have cut her right then and there.

That "staged" visit to the coffee house with Jasmine, Danielle, Emily, Collin, Ashley F and I can't remember who else.....ugh

5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I also feel like KelFine was just essentially over her. Once you get on that list, there’s really nothing a girl can do. She seemed so sweet too.

Also looks like Pluto is going to skip S7ep10. AGAIN. Wondering if there’s a licensing issue with something in the episode. 

• Love 5

I just noticed that on the last day of the swimsuit shoot when the girls are just hanging out having fun at the hotel pool, there's this random dude with his camera out in the background filming them while they're just minding their own business having fun. Lol but also ewwwww.

Season 8 (in general):  Does anyone know if rookie Paige Elaine dumped her husband for that football player  or vice versa (he dumped her then she started dating the player)?   I know she had just married someone in the military when she moved to Dallas and auditioned.

How many times did Kelli pick on Kim during this season? WHY did she seem to have it in for her?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Added something.
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

This weird DCC Mascot is both creepy and awesome!  Why does she not make more appearances?  I like her! (This is season 2 at Friends and Family Night)

CF7FF97B-9E1B-4D4A-8FCD-A7BC957475D0.jpeg

Hmmm, I’m voting mostly creepy..

Perhaps they realized that this ... entity..doesn’t exactly shout, ‘World Class’ for the DCC?! 🤣🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, KickPretty said:

This weird DCC Mascot is both creepy and awesome!  Why does she not make more appearances?  I like her! (This is season 2 at Friends and Family Night)

CF7FF97B-9E1B-4D4A-8FCD-A7BC957475D0.jpeg

ShellyB mentioned somewhere else that she was retired.  I can't remember the mascot's name, but ShellyB included that info in her post.  She did add that the costume was an authentic DCC uniform.

• Useful 1

Watching Episode 308:  K&J told the girls on the practice field that they would join them in the studio after calling some to the office.  I know they "reveal" the locker room to the girls after the squad announcement.  Wonder what happens if one of the ladies has to use the restroom or something while they're "waiting" for K&J join them in the studio.  The locker room is being prepared for them while they're rehearsing so if they go in there they would "spoil" the squad announcement.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:24 AM, ByTor said:

They increased the squad by 2, yet they had these 2 really easy cuts they should have made (granted I liked Morgan, but she really wasn't good).  Makes no sense.

Especially annoying when there are girls like Kyndall or Amy from the later seasons who messed up constantly but were better than Morgan (or Loni from season 2) and still didn’t make the team.  The arbitrary application of the rosters year to year is dumb

• Love 8

Morgan getting cut the next season shouldn’t have been a surprise to her   She shouldn’t have made it to begin with and then being late for interviews???  I’m compulsively early... especially if it were something I wanted so badly 

• Love 3

Watching the 2nd to last episode of season 11.  Did they take 37 this year? I can't remember and I may not be able to watch the rest of the season tonight.  WHY did they allow Yuko to miss so much TC and cut her slack for it and not extend the same courtesy to the Minchews (even though we all know they were just in it for the "exposure")?

finger slipped ugh
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Watching the 2nd to last episode of season 11.  Did they take 37 this year? I can't remember and I may not be able to watch the rest of the season tonight.  WHY did they allow Yuko to miss so much TC and cut her slack for it and not extend the same courtesy to the Minchews (even though we all know they were just in it for the "exposure")?

It wasn’t Yuko’s fault that she had visa issues, that was not something she could prevent. The Minschew sisters knew up front that their pageant commitments were going to be a conflict from the start. But I think they somehow thought they could get away with it. 

Yuko only missed maybe one/two practices and picked up the field entrance quickly. Had she not, I think Kelli might very well have cut her. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

It wasn’t Yuko’s fault that she had visa issues, that was not something she could prevent. The Minschew sisters knew up front that their pageant commitments were going to be a conflict from the start. But I think they somehow thought they could get away with it. 

Yuko only missed maybe one/two practices and picked up the field entrance quickly. Had she not, I think Kelli might very well have cut her. 

Kelli and Charlotte were totally Team Yuko (and I'm glad they were because I LOVE Yuko!!)during finals deliberation ....I honestly don't think they would have cut her.   Judy was the only one of the big 3 who wasn't completely sold on her at finals and we all know how much her opinion doesn't count if Charlotte likes someone. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Random rant Season 11:  WHY do they wait until the last few TC rehearsals to teach the field entrance??

There are many things I wonder why they do or don't do.  I wonder why they don't film all the practices and have the squad watch them back before practice.  Or maybe they do.  

• Love 2

Watching S12.

I can’t help but laugh during the talking heads when Jenna reflects on “her leadership being tested.” Please. She clearly didn’t understand that it was was her lack of leadership that was being called out. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

And awwwww baby Megan in season 1.  She was so pretty!!!  I love her early 2000’s outfit.   I’m surprised at it, because now they’d have something to say about her non dance outfit. 🤷🏽‍♀️

F1F82F04-1125-48F8-8524-BA743C926971.jpeg

And Season 1’s board.  Lol So primitive 😂😂  (Ok I have to go get ready for work now, byeeeee)

9A1BCB35-ED67-4F6A-9421-B35BF766FA8E.jpeg

Edited by KickPretty
👋🏽
  • LOL 1
52 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

And awwwww baby Megan in season 1.  She was so pretty!!!  I love her early 2000’s outfit.   I’m surprised at it, because now they’d have something to say about her non dance outfit. 🤷🏽‍♀️

And Season 1’s board.  Lol So primitive 😂😂  (Ok I have to go get ready for work now, byeeeee)

For the life of me...I cannot figure out WHY she chose to wear a tube top.  She had to keep tugging at it.  I just chalk it up to youth and poor judgement. 

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Well, just goes to show my attention skills, I never even noticed Keyra wore a wig.

Same 😉 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

And her being from another country probably saved her hide too

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KickPretty said:

I like to pay attention to how many people audition.  It seems like the numbers go down as the seasons progress.

Episode 303:  First rehearsal during the locker room talk where Kelli chewed out the veterans and also in the studio there was someone (a blonde) sitting there in street clothes with the veterans in TC outfits.  Who was that? (ETA - I just saw her in another rehearsal sitting with the Vets in street clothes)

Added something.

Just ugh....Kathryn Dunn and her crying

How many times did she audition before she finally gave up?

ETA - WHY did they not cut Brandy Kilby on the spot when they realized she hadn't cut her fingernails like she had been TOLD to do?

Added something.
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Episode 303:  First rehearsal during the locker room talk where Kelli chewed out the veterans and also in the studio there was someone (a blonde) sitting there in street clothes with the veterans in TC outfits.  Who was that? (ETA - I just saw her in another rehearsal sitting with the Vets in street clothes)

That was kandi I think she had an injury 

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

That was kandi I think she had an injury 

Thanks.  Not sure why I didn't recognize her 🙂

18 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

The makeovers in season 3 are kind of hilarious.  None of them really look different, except the Jordan who went from blonde to red.

Usually the ones that get crappy makeovers are the ones that ultimately wind up getting cut

2 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

ETA - WHY did they not cut Brandy Kilby on the spot when they realized she hadn't cut her fingernails like she had been TOLD to do?

Lmao I tried out only 2 times.... before I “finally” gave up 😂😂

12 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Kathryn only auditioned twice (2008 & 2013). Both times she made TC but was cut early on. She then auditioned for the Mavs dancers and was on the squad for 3 years.

I think Kelli was giving Brandi a chance to correct her look. The 2nd time she was called in she didn't fix it plus Kelli found her questionable pictures on Brandi's Myspace.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I think Kelli was giving Brandi a chance to correct her look. The 2nd time she was called in she didn't fix it plus Kelli found her questionable pictures on Brandi's Myspace.

I have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.. The ONLY way anyone's going to see more than just my profile picture and possibly the "featured photos" on Facebook is for me to add them as a friend.  I often wonder why the TCCs don't set their privacy settings that strict when they KNOW TPTB are going to be looking at social media.  Of course my privacy settings have taken me years to perfect.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Kathryn only auditioned twice (2008 & 2013). Both times she made TC but was cut early on. She then auditioned for the Mavs dancers and was on the squad for 3 years.

They must have been ok with her the next season since she re-auditioned and made the team for 2009-10. She was a one and done, though.  

33 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.. The ONLY way anyone's going to see more than just my profile picture and possibly the "featured photos" on Facebook is for me to add them as a friend.  I often wonder why the TCCs don't set their privacy settings that strict when they KNOW TPTB are going to be looking at social media.  Of course my privacy settings have taken me years to perfect.

I thought that as well... I lock my stuff up tighter than a drum online...however...I soon found out that tptb can get access...don't ask me how but they do but they do.  My director had screen shots of my FB page (I saw them on her desk during my eval) and gave me kudos for not doing anything to embarass our organization. Needless to say I was PISSED!  I asked her, (very nicely of course) how she managed to get information from a private page.  Her response "nothing is ever truly private". 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I thought that as well... I lock my stuff up tighter than a drum online...however...I soon found out that tptb can get access...don't ask me how but they do but they do. 

On the podcast Milan did, she said that K&J had someone friend her to gain access to her FB account.  I can easily see a group leader, an alumni, a family member of TPTB, etc, friend request a TCC to get the info needed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can easily see a group leader, an alumni, a family member of TPTB, etc, friend request a TCC to get the info needed.

That's why I don't accept friend requests (on FB especially) from people I don't know personally outside of that particular Social Media.  I don't allow following on Twitter (but I don't post things either - only tweet to certain followers).  I also don't post ANYTHING on IG (just use it to follow).  I did a "view as public" on FB and there's nothing that shows up to the "public" on my profile except my featured photos.

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

On the podcast Milan did, she said that K&J had someone friend her to gain access to her FB account.  I can easily see a group leader, an alumni, a family member of TPTB, etc, friend request a TCC to get the info needed.

Again, I would never accept a friend request on FB from an "unsolicited" source (definitely from someone I didn't know or someone I wasn't expecting to receive a FR from).

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

That's why I don't accept friend requests (on FB especially) from people I don't know personally outside of that particular Social Media.  I don't allow following on Twitter (but I don't post things either - only tweet to certain followers).  I also don't post ANYTHING on IG (just use it to follow).  I did a "view as public" on FB and there's nothing that shows up to the "public" on my profile except my featured photos.

Again, I would never accept a friend request on FB from an "unsolicited" source (definitely from someone I didn't know or someone I wasn't expecting to receive a FR from).

How do you get your FB profile so private? I know I've looked at people's pages that I'm not friends with and they're super private and all you can see is like one profile picture. Sometimes you can't even look at any of their pics except the main one. My profile is private but you can look at all my profile pictures. I've looked a million times to see how to change that but I've never been able to. I mean not that it's a big deal, I'm just like how do people get it to where you can only see one picture and nothing else? Ha

2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

How do you get your FB profile so private? I know I've looked at people's pages that I'm not friends with and they're super private and all you can see is like one profile picture. Sometimes you can't even look at any of their pics except the main one. My profile is private but you can look at all my profile pictures. I've looked a million times to see how to change that but I've never been able to. I mean not that it's a big deal, I'm just like how do people get it to where you can only see one picture and nothing else? Ha

Check your PMs for a screen shot of my privacy settings.  See if that works.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Looks like she kept it - on far right:)  

I recognize Yoshiko, Kali, Jordan K, Katy, and Jenn in this pic. The blonde next to Jordan looks familiar. Did I miss any other DCC’S? 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Check your PMs for a screen shot of my privacy settings.  See if that works.

I would also like to see your privacy settings too please.  I've been called a fake account and a bot many times because of my settings.

22 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

They must have been ok with her the next season since she re-auditioned and made the team for 2009-10. She was a one and done, though.  

Brandi did clean up her look and social media when she came back in season 4 (2009). She decided shortly before (2010) auditions not to go for a 2nd season. I've followed her on Twitter for awhile and remember when she posted it. Don't recall exactly what she said but something to the degree of she didn't want to be a DCC anymore. She auditioned for the 2010 Laker Girls and made it but left the team in spring (2011) because she was pregnant. 

• Useful 2
16 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Possibly an unpopular opinion: Having all the episodes available on CMT.com was much better than Pluto. No episodes were missed. No episodes were out of order. You could watch what you wanted when you wanted.

CBS owns Pluto and Viacom.  They plan on expanding their All Access channel and including Viacom properties such as MTV, CMT, etc.  Since you will have to pay for that, I wonder if it will include MTT with the option to pick the eps you want to watch, when you want to watch.  

• Useful 1