Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, loveaux said:

That's true. I just am flabbergasted each episode as to why they gave her so much time lol her and I think her name is Nina? Kinda sounds like Jennifer Tilly.

edit: I also forgot how weird Kaitlin L.'s scene was. She was obviously on something 🤨

Funny how they did not seem to mind having Kaitlin L. look bad in Season 6, but they did not want to "talk" about what happened with Kelli favorite Courtney Cook in Season 8. Hmmm...

• Love 4
On 5/30/2019 at 6:17 PM, loveaux said:

That's true. I just am flabbergasted each episode as to why they gave her so much time lol her and I think her name is Nina? Kinda sounds like Jennifer Tilly.

edit: I also forgot how weird Kaitlin L.'s scene was. She was obviously on something 🤨

I think you mean Karissa Lynnae. 

There were only 2 girls named Nina that I recall. Nina Moch was cut in season 2 or 3. The other one, Nina Marie (another season) was cut early on and had the Minnie Mouse type voice.  She was the one Kelli said had no personality.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

I think you mean Karissa Lynnae. 

There were only 2 girls named Nina that I recall. Nina Moch was cut in season 2 or 3. The other one, Nina Marie (another season) was cut early on and had the Minnie Mouse type voice.  She was the one Kelli said had no personality.

Yea to both! Nina Marie has the personality, or what we saw, of a saltine cracker. Karissa shouldn’t have made it past semis lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/20/2019 at 7:06 PM, EricaShadows said:

YAY!  Amy Simone is back posting on Instagram after taking almost two years off.  It seems she's back in Chicago.

What’s her Instagram name?

3 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I'm bored and watching the episode that Chelsea gets kicked off the squad.  Who ratted her out?  The CMT camera crew or was icky Kitty listening in when the girls were in the locker room?

I think on the show (or maybe it was just this board 😜) it was said that it was Kitty. But they couldn't very well say on camera that it was one of the CMT crew; so who knows, it could have been Kitty or they could have just used Kitty's name (because saying it was one of the crew would have been breaking the fourth wall).

5 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I think on the show (or maybe it was just this board 😜) it was said that it was Kitty. But they couldn't very well say on camera that it was one of the CMT crew; so who knows, it could have been Kitty or they could have just used Kitty's name (because saying it was one of the crew would have been breaking the fourth wall).

Didn't Kitty go back into the office and tell them about it?

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Didn't Kitty go back into the office and tell them about it?

Seems right. My memory says Kitty & that there was a scene & that it was Kitty telling K & J sounds right (but my memory can be swiss cheesy).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Seems right. My memory says Kitty & that there was a scene & that it was Kitty telling K & J sounds right (but my memory can be swiss cheesy).

Mine is too, but that's how I remember it.

2 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Didn't she also go outside where the girls hung behind Valley Ranch to read Chelsea and co the riot act for their attitude?  Just before she went in to tell K&J?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Didn't she also go outside where the girls hung behind Valley Ranch to read Chelsea and co the riot act for their attitude?  Just before she went in to tell K&J?

Yes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/1/2019 at 3:44 PM, bigskygirl said:

Funny how they did not seem to mind having Kaitlin L. look bad in Season 6, but they did not want to "talk" about what happened with Kelli favorite Courtney Cook in Season 8. Hmmm...

Now that you mention it, that is an interesting point....hmmmm indeed...... 

I always felt really bad for LeGrande, and how things turned out for her in her life. Sounds like it hasn't been easy. It's difficult for me to reconcile the assertion that Kelli and Judy get attached to veterans when I see how some things are handled. Clearly, not ALL veterans.

On 6/1/2019 at 7:02 PM, loveaux said:

Yea to both! Nina Marie has the personality, or what we saw, of a saltine cracker. Karissa shouldn’t have made it past semis lol

Lord, that was just cruel. TPTB had no intention of bringing her to the squad. She did not belong for many reasons. 

58 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I actually just rewatched this scene last week (was rewatching in honor of finals week) and not only did Kitty delight in the confrontation, she seemed to derive some sick pleasure in watching anyone squirm who would dare speak their opinion, it was a really gross moment, and Kitty, IMO, is a really gross person. 

• Love 5

So, got to thinking WOC hypotheticals after the WOC discussion on the Training Camp thread and especially Khalyn's post.  If Khalyn, Nicole, Robyn, Sasha, Jacie, Jenna, Jackie Bob, Cersten, Mia, Brianna, Ashlee all went to training camp at the same time (at their peak skills; I know some didn't make it on first try), who would be cut??  They couldn't all wouldn't be chosen, I'm sure...would they??  Again, this is just a HYPOTHETICAL.  I have thought about what a bind K, J & C would be in!!  How would they handle???  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DKay said:

So, got to thinking WOC hypotheticals after the WOC discussion on the Training Camp thread and especially Khalyn's post.  If Khalyn, Nicole, Robyn, Sasha, Jacie, Jenna, Jackie Bob, Cersten, Mia, Brianna, Ashlee all went to training camp at the same time (at their peak skills; I know some didn't make it on first try), who would be cut??  They couldn't all wouldn't be chosen, I'm sure...would they??  Again, this is just a HYPOTHETICAL.  I have thought about what a bind K, J & C would be in!!  How would they handle???  

Well...I don't think they all came in the door as rockstars. Some grew into it. But you left out Deryn Derbiny and she would've got highest score of all!

• Love 6

I'm rewatching all the old seasons, currently on season 8. That was a strong rookie class: Jinelle, Hannah, Jenn A, Paige, Samantha, Rachel, Jessica. Just wish we saw less of Morgan and Kathryn Dunn!

I'm so sad Hannah never got a second season because she is a beautiful dancer with an extra sparkle. Did she really gain that much weight? 

I'd love to know what is in the binders too. I know they don't do them anymore (helping to save the environment is a good thing!) but I assume they get an online copy. It seems like it has about 200 pages in it, what on earth can all of that be?! 

On 6/3/2019 at 10:16 PM, DKay said:

that would be an amazing rocking squad 😍😍😍😍

• Love 5

I never unfollowed Jamie Eckert when she gave up on DCC and went to Miami to audition for the Dolphins Cheerleaders. Every time she turns up in my feed it's either a picture of her in a bikini or a picture of one of her cakes. It's an interesting way to market her business. It reminds me of the companies who offer housekeeping services where the cleaners are naked or in bikinis/lingerie. (A few months ago she briefly changed her IG to "the bikini baker" but that didn't last long. She's back to old name, but Bikini Baker still shows up on the page header. )

Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know if she works at a bakery in Miami? Or if she's running her own cake business?

1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

I never unfollowed Jamie Eckert when she gave up on DCC and went to Miami to audition for the Dolphins Cheerleaders. Every time she turns up in my feed it's either a picture of her in a bikini or a picture of one of her cakes. It's an interesting way to market her business. It reminds me of the companies who offer housekeeping services where the cleaners are naked or in bikinis/lingerie. (A few months ago she briefly changed her IG to "the bikini baker" but that didn't last long. She's back to old name, but Bikini Baker still shows up on the page header. )

Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone know if she works at a bakery in Miami? Or if she's running her own cake business?

I think it’s her own business 

2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

According to LinkedIn she's and customer service manager and cake decorator at a place called We Take The Cake in Fort Lauderdale.

On 6/8/2019 at 5:27 PM, MrsEVH said:

According to LinkedIn she's and customer service manager and cake decorator at a place called We Take The Cake in Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks!

Changing the topic, I was just looking over the squad photos and noticed something that I'd never picked up on before.  Notice the placement of Misty Eubanks. (Redhead in the back row in the 2001 photo.)

Misty was a 5 year vet. Her first year, she was all the way in the back, which is to be expected. The second year, big jump to the front row. Third year, moved waaaaay back. Almost to the back again. Serious demotion, in terms of position. Have we ever seen this happen before?

Fourth and Fifth years, she made it to the standing position on either side, which I think is considered a pretty good spot. She never made it back to the front row, even as a 5th year vet. I think her last year they were going for symmetry, with a redhead on either side and one in the middle, but it's interesting that they one in the middle (Tavia Morris) was a 2nd year, not Misty or Brandy Redmond, who were both 5th years at the time.

Has this happened to anyone else? I admit I haven't been paying much attention, but have we seen another 5th year who wasn't in the front?

2001 squad

egufu55hxatxu2ttuo9b.jpg

2002 squad

ahxayy9r2d8vaoq7hyxo.jpg

2003 Squad

aa2bfyffns8wt7b0h1zl.jpg

2004 Squad

rplqjmj7cajxvkbj3wfu.jpg

2005 Squad

nskjnvg7vvhev14jpqjk.jpg

On 6/8/2019 at 7:27 PM, MrsEVH said:

Well a plus for her--looks like she is naturally endowed.  Why can't plastic surgeons get this look instead of it lookin like two basketballs?

• Love 1

Does anybody have any further insight as to why Dayton didn't finish out her contract with the cruise line?

Not looking for dirt necessarily, I just don't do social media, so I don't know if she's posted any updates.

I hope all's well with that one, she seems like a good kid.

• Love 3

Can't find any Miami Dolphins squad updates. Any sleuth out there know if former DCC TCC Whitney Richardson made it back on the Dolphins squad (in spite of being arrested a couple months ago for going beserk, breaking in a guy's home, attacking him & trashing his property while he was dining with another woman)?  I know someone posted a pic on this forum shortly after the arrest (which jealous rage made national news, BTW) of what appeared to be Whitney among chosen Dolphins squad semi-finalists/finalists (head scratching if true).  Curious if she made their squad agn & can't find an update...

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, DKay said:

Can't find any Miami Dolphins squad updates. Any sleuth out there know if former DCC TCC Whitney Richardson made it back on the Dolphins squad (in spite of being arrested a couple months ago for going beserk, breaking in a guy's home, attacking him & trashing his property while he was dining with another woman)?  I know someone posted a pic on this forum shortly after the arrest (which jealous rage made national news, BTW) of what appeared to be Whitney among chosen Dolphins squad semi-finalists/finalists (head scratching if true).  Curious if she made their squad agn & can't find an update...

I haven't found any updates yet... but she DID make it into training camp.  Some of the vets went on a cruise/photo shoot a while back, but that's really the only thing I've seen on social media so far... very quiet this year!

VERY bad optics for them to allow her back into their version of Training Camp after her arrest for what she did.  The news broke far enough ahead of their auditions for SOMEONE in their camp to have seen it and to have pointed it out to the people in charge of making the decisions in auditions.  She shouldn't have been allowed to audition and, if they had no choice, she should have been cut at whatever round their veterans join the TCC.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

VERY bad optics for them to allow her back into their version of Training Camp after her arrest for what she did.  The news broke far enough ahead of their auditions for SOMEONE in their camp to have seen it and to have pointed it out to the people in charge of making the decisions in auditions.  She shouldn't have been allowed to audition and, if they had no choice, she should have been cut at whatever round their veterans join the TCC.

They also join the tcc at finals !!! I agree she shouldn’t have been cut for that !! Shows the dolphins organization is not very classy 

5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Was it just an arrest or was she charged? I didn’t follow it, so I don’t know beyond seeing a mugshot posted here. I’m surprised she made it back as well, but maybe the boyfriend lied about it. Being arrested doesn’t always mean someone is guilty of a crime.

• Love 3

I'm not sure if anyone follows the new DCC:MTT account on Instagram, but they just showed a clip from when Kalyssa and Lauren got to try on their uniform with an old cameo shot of Holly P. Guess the account isn't associated with the organisation because they don't really approve of them! 

18 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm not sure if anyone follows the new DCC:MTT account on Instagram, but they just showed a clip from when Kalyssa and Lauren got to try on their uniform with an old cameo shot of Holly P. Guess the account isn't associated with the organisation because they don't really approve of them! 

I don't think they consider what went on with the girls.  To them, they are just posting a clip.  And from what I understand, Lauren retired due to an injury and still has a good relationship with the DCC.

45 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don't think they consider what went on with the girls.  To them, they are just posting a clip.  And from what I understand, Lauren retired due to an injury and still has a good relationship with the DCC.

I didn’t mean Lauren, but the other two went under different circumstances. I’m just surprised they didn’t vet the clips and only show ones who completed their seasons. 

1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

I can't find it.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thanks. There's also the videos for Malena getting cut and the 2018 squad announcement. I decided to follow it to see what else pops up.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

They glossed over most of what happened with Holly (she broke the rules and chose to leave quietly) and I doubt very few even realize Kalyssa left early, much less under a cloud. It's really only those on these types of boards that have any inkling that those two are out of favour, so I don't think the organization has any qualms still using their images.

Then again, we've all seen how messed up/clueless their social media dept is. The person who posted that clip may not have any idea (or care) who Holly and Kalyssa are or what their team status is. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, DKay said:

Whitney *Robertson* You might be confusing with Robin Richardson 😉

She was chosen for MDC training camp. I don't know exactly when it ends, but their final audition was April 28 and training camp is 12 weeks.

• Love 1

Thanks for the correction on Whitney's last name.  Love those MDC warm-ups!  Will keep checking the Dolphins site & this Topic for updates on their final squad. 

• Love 1

I know Whitney and Jamie are both in that picture, but wasn't there a Kelly as well who made the MDC for at least one year, who ended up with the nickname "Kelly Popcorn" on this page?  I don't know if she's still on the MDC or if she left for some reason.  I just remembered her this morning when looking at that picture.

1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I know Whitney and Jamie are both in that picture, but wasn't there a Kelly as well who made the MDC for at least one year, who ended up with the nickname "Kelly Popcorn" on this page?  I don't know if she's still on the MDC or if she left for some reason.  I just remembered her this morning when looking at that picture.

Kelly Sherwood. I don't know if she made it back or if she auditioned at all. Her Insta still says MDC, but she's not very active on there, so that's not necessarily a clue.

Jenny Smith is back for her third year. She seems to be thriving in Miami. I'm very happy for her. She's one who tried so hard to make DCC, and it turns out the most amazing opportunities for her were elsewhere. Funny how life does that sometimes.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Whitney *Robertson* You might be confusing with Robin Richardson 😉

She was chosen for MDC training camp. I don't know exactly when it ends, but their final audition was April 28 and training camp is 12 weeks.

Kayla the curly blonde 3rd from left (next to Whitney) is a TX girl also. She was on the DSIG for the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons. She's made it back to TC for her 2nd (vet) year.

2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

Kelly Sherwood. I don't know if she made it back or if she auditioned at all. Her Insta still says MDC, but she's not very active on there, so that's not necessarily a clue.

Jenny Smith is back for her third year. She seems to be thriving in Miami. I'm very happy for her. She's one who tried so hard to make DCC, and it turns out the most amazing opportunities for her were elsewhere. Funny how life does that sometimes.

Here is a picture (IG screengrab) of the MDC TCC.  It's not a clear shot, but I haven't seen it posted anywhere else.  Whitney, Jamie, Kayla and Kelly are all in the photo, but Jenny is not.  She had hip surgery back in February and I think that probably played a huge factor.  She was on crutches and couldn't put any weight on her left leg.  Just before auditions, she posted a story on IG about "given the okay to start walking on it," so I figured she'd have a rough audition!   She's worked for Hard Rock Stadium and the Miami Dolphins for a while, but after auditions she got a promotion.

2019-06-12 (12).png

7 hours ago, Tootie said:

Here is a picture (IG screengrab) of the MDC TCC.  It's not a clear shot, but I haven't seen it posted anywhere else.  Whitney, Jamie, Kayla and Kelly are all in the photo, but Jenny is not.  She had hip surgery back in February and I think that probably played a huge factor.  She was on crutches and couldn't put any weight on her left leg.  Just before auditions, she posted a story on IG about "given the okay to start walking on it," so I figured she'd have a rough audition!   She's worked for Hard Rock Stadium and the Miami Dolphins for a while, but after auditions she got a promotion.

2019-06-12 (12).png

Cool that she's working where she's cheering (Jenny).  Does anyone know what her position was before and what it is after the promotion?

(edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 4:31 PM, An Offt said:

Does anybody have any further insight as to why Dayton didn't finish out her contract with the cruise line?

Not looking for dirt necessarily, I just don't do social media, so I don't know if she's posted any updates.

I hope all's well with that one, she seems like a good kid.

It can only be for three reasons really, homesickness, disciplinary action or a crime committed against her.  Maybe someone in their family is sick.  Who knows.  I expressed concerned thoughts early on when they first started talking about the decision they'd made and got jumped on for it.  But here we are however many months later and my prediction was correct.  I don't blame her now and I didn't then either.  To me that was a huge departure for someone who'd never lived away from home before.  It's not a choice I would make for myself and I've lived alone/on my own for 22 years.

ETA: I was wondering about VK and I don't get the impression that they are close friends anymore..

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 4
On 6/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, EricaShadows said:

Cool that she's working where she's cheering (Jenny).  Does anyone know what her position was before and what it is after the promotion?

All I saw was in a IG post she worked 8:00-5:30 in sales and then went to cheer practice (6-10PM). 

(edited)
8 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

It can only be for three reasons really, homesickness, disciplinary action or a crime committed against her.  Maybe someone in their family is sick.  Who knows.  I expressed concerned thoughts early on when they first started talking about the decision they'd made and got jumped on for it.  But here we are however many months later and my prediction was correct.  I don't blame her now and I didn't then either.  To me that was a huge departure for someone who'd never lived away from home before.  It's not a choice I would make for myself and I've lived alone/on my own for 22 years.

ETA: I was wondering about VK and I don't get the impression that they are close friends anymore..

I read your Dayton/cruise posts as concern and nothing else, fyi.  She's still very young and a cruise ship is a finite, closed off environment.  Not like most other work situations where you can run home for the weekend if you're having a rough go.

Re: VK.  I wonder if Victoria and Dayton were ever very actually close, or if they were just the children of alumni that ran in the same circles?

Edited by An Offt
A question needs a question mark.
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, An Offt said:

I read your Dayton/cruise posts as concern and nothing else, fyi.  She's still very young and a cruise ship is a finite, closed off environment.  Not like most other work situations where you can run home for the weekend if you're having a rough go.

Re: VK.  I wonder if Victoria and Dayton were ever very actually close, or if they were just the children of alumni that ran in the same circles?

Thank you 💞 

• Love 1
On 6/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, sleepyjean said:

I think Popcorn Kelly looks amazing!!!  She was odd, but wow Ian she pretty.  Also, I just think the little skirts are so much classier than the diaper shorts!

• Love 1

Several comments about vets cut/ quit & Courtney Russ.  

Why weren’t Erica & Holly listed in the cut/ quit category?  Am I missing this?

Courtney Russ-she was a pharmaceutical rep who traveled all day & ate in her car.  She was very stressed & I believe she ultimately quit her job.