Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

Season 12 on Pluto.  I’m still not over Little Heather getting cut, I still think she was robbed ☹️
I also forgot I was annoyed they took Christina over Brennan this year. 😡

Holly leaves the squad. 😫

Dayton really messed up her interview. 😟

Ugh, season 12 makes me sad.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kelli is so smooth when she throws Judy under the bus. 

Maybe I'll see this on Pluto again, but there was a scene that made me gasp.  Judy made a comment about someone never practicing, and Kelli said "Who, Cassie?"

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Maybe I'll see this on Pluto again, but there was a scene that made me gasp.  Judy made a comment about someone never practicing, and Kelli said "Who, Cassie?"

Omg someone needs to find this and post it!!  

Also- Erica Jenkins is ALL over my computer today in a turbo tax ad.  Has anyone else seen it?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, omgtv said:

Also- Erica Jenkins is ALL over my computer today in a turbo tax ad.  Has anyone else seen it?

I have.  I think it's the same one from last year.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, omgtv said:

It’s legit every other ad on Reddit. Makes me smile tho, she looks fab!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

It’s legit every other ad on Reddit. Makes me smile tho, she looks fab!

Love Erica! Always thought she was so pretty!❤️❤️She just posted a lot of her wedding pics on her IG story. Gorgeous bride! 

Edited by Pksbena1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Someone remind me pls.  Did Brandi Kilby (2009) quit/retire or get cut?

Brandi decided not to audition for a 2nd year.  She did make the 2010-11 Laker Girls but left halfway through the season because she got pregnant.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I forgot about her getting pregnant.  Do you remember what she had?

Brandi had a daughter. She's currently married with 6 kids (5 girls and 1 boy).

• Love 2
21 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Season 12 on Pluto.  I’m still not over Little Heather getting cut, I still think she was robbed ☹️
I also forgot I was annoyed they took Christina over Brennan this year. 😡

Holly leaves the squad. 😫

Dayton really messed up her interview. 😟

Ugh, season 12 makes me sad.

We joke about Verucas horse teeth so I have to say I never like Little Heather because IMO she had buck teeth like a Jack Rabbit. 

• LOL 1

In Episode 407 when Judy asks what former DC player coaches for the team is it Jason Garrett?

Random rant:  WHY does Kelli always say "the decision is final" when cutting a TCC?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Fixed the post so it'd make sense

So I’m watching Season 5, near the end, the calendar shoot. Made me wonder how competitive the girls are over getting in the calendar. Back then, I think they just had the one calendar but now there are three different ones? I guess that gives more of them a chance to be included.

Also noticed that soon after the weight warning given to the vets, which included Jordan Baum, she suddenly went from long hair to a bob. This was after cameos, too. Odd. 

Edited by ATLGirl
1 minute ago, ATLGirl said:

So I’m watching Season 4, near the end, the calendar shoot. Made me wonder how competitive the girls are over getting in the calendar. Back then, I think they just had the one calendar but now there are three different ones? I guess that gives more of them a chance to v BF e included.

Also noticed that soon after the weight warning given to the vets, which included Jordan Baum, she suddenly went from long hair to a bob. This was after cameos, too. Odd. 

Maybe they were trying something different and realized that the bob suited her better.  They seem to like the girls hair longer, but it doesn't always look so good.

I forgot that they had the girls pose in heels back then and now they just get up on their tippy toes.

1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

In Episode 407 when Judy asks what former DC player coaches for the team is it Jason Garrett

Random rant:  WHY does Kelli always say "the decision is final" when cutting a TCC?

Sometimes she lets them talk her out of it, she waits to see what they say, or if they beg (and she likes them).  ‘The decision is final’ is for those she really can’t stand or already decided to cut. 

I think the answer was Jason Garrett but I won’t swear to it  

• Love 2

Re:Erica Jenkins & the turbo tax ad—

I’m surprised it’s not appearing on this page as an ad since we’re talking about it.   Like when I search for, say, chair covers, and I’ll see ads for them on a bunch of different sites. 

I always liked her b/c she briefly forgot to ‘keep sweet’ in Kelli's office. 

• Love 2

After that office visit, I remember Kelli said something along the lines of that she didn't like Erica's attitude and that she was snotty or something like that.  I just thought that Erica was frustrated, upset and probably felt a bit attacked (likely about her weight) but that there was probably something else we didn't get to see.  I don't think it was just that they didn't like her solo or her costume, but there was more.  I wouldn't be surprised if her tears at the time was frustration and anger, not scared that she was going to be cut or the like.  She quit after her second season.  I wish she would have stayed on but she probably didn't want to have to deal with the ish that Kelli was likely going to deal out to her and was also probably dealing with some weight issues that Kelli would have dinged her on as well.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

After that office visit, I remember Kelli said something along the lines of that she didn't like Erica's attitude and that she was snotty or something like that.  I just thought that Erica was frustrated, upset and probably felt a bit attacked (likely about her weight) but that there was probably something else we didn't get to see.  I don't think it was just that they didn't like her solo or her costume, but there was more.  I wouldn't be surprised if her tears at the time was frustration and anger, not scared that she was going to be cut or the like.  She quit after her second season.  I wish she would have stayed on but she probably didn't want to have to deal with the ish that Kelli was likely going to deal out to her and was also probably dealing with some weight issues that Kelli would have dinged her on as well.

Didn't Erica audition for the Laker Girls after she retired from the DCC?

Maybe so the girls don't try to talk her out of cutting them. There were a few times I recall TCCs  talking her out of a cut and letting them come back for another night.

8 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I think she got a Barbie and made show group her rookie year, and was genuinely taken aback that she got negative feedback for her veteran solo. And was already being suuuuuuper defensive about her weight. Kind of just bad all around, but I always thought she was so darn pretty. Not that many natural redheads on DCC!

21 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I think she got a Barbie and made show group her rookie year, and was genuinely taken aback that she got negative feedback for her veteran solo.

Well, technically they all got a Barbie that year - it was the year they came out:)  I think they started to hand them out during season 8.  CMT used to have a video of it.

13 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

In Episode 407 when Judy asks what former DC player coaches for the team is it Jason Garrett?

It like when Tyra says I have two beautiful girls but on!y on picture of the girl who is you g in to be the next top model, or when Heidi says you Out, or when The Bachelor asks will you take this rose, It's an exit tagline.  In reality,  MTT s a competition game show, there is a predictable f formula,  characters and tagline.

The tribe of Kelli and Judy have spoken and pom poms are snuffed out.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, technically they all got a Barbie that year - it was the year they came out:)  I think they started to hand them out during season 8.  CMT used to have a video of it.

Everyone on the squad got a Barbie?

I thought that one of the reasons Erica was a sourpuss during her office visit was because her best friend (who was a vet and her name escapes me) got cut at finals. I think that decision, compounded by the criticism of her solo/weight gain, was the engine behind her attitude. I think she recently got married. 

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I thought that one of the reasons Erica was a sourpuss during her office visit was because her best friend (who was a vet and her name escapes me) got cut at finals. I think that decision, compounded by the criticism of her solo/weight gain, was the engine behind her attitude. I think she recently got married. 

Michelle Mozek

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Didn't Erica audition for the Laker Girls after she retired from the DCC?

Maybe so the girls don't try to talk her out of cutting them. There were a few times I recall TCCs  talking her out of a cut and letting them come back for another night.

Seems like I recall it happening at least once but can't recall the exact circumstances

Episode 708:  Does anyone recall why Cassie was sitting out?  Was there an Allstar in the performance?  Does anyone remember what special event it was?

UGH that nutritionist.  Wonder what would have happened if the girls hadn't allowed her to barge in? Hmm....a final thought:  Wonder if it might've been "staged" and just set up to look like an ambush?

changed some wording

Episode 708:  Does anyone recall why Cassie was sitting out?  Was there an Allstar in the performance?  Does anyone remember what special event it was

Cassie had her 4th knee surgery at the beginning of the season.  There were 39 on the squad, so no All Stars filling in.  And I believe it was open practice.

UGH that nutritionist.  Wonder what would have happened if the girls hadn't allowed her to barge in? Hmm....a final thought:  Wonder if it might've been "staged" and just set up to look like an ambush?

Totally staged.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Episode 804:  Kathryn Dunn is SO FLIPPING FAKE!!!!!  WHY do people try to talk Kelli out of cutting them when "the decision's final"? Did Tessa ever try to audition again after she recovered?

Wish I could figure out a way to skip all those stupid Pluto commercials. I am so sick of Roy Wood Jr!!!!

Episode 805: Anyone know why Judy doesn't go to the makeovers?  Did Tessa get a makeover that year even though she was injured? HOW ON EARTH did Ashley Paige make PRO BOWL with the Chiefs????

Chelsea:  What was the first thing that got her on K&J's radar.  I know she and a couple other girls got called in to the office and pulled from cameos but I can't remember if there was something else between that and her saying "the fatties are still on the team!" in the parking lot not knowing Kitty heard her.

Added something.
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Chelsea:  What was the first thing that got her on K&J's radar.  I know she and a couple other girls got called in to the office and pulled from cameos but I can't remember if there was something else between that and her saying "the fatties are still on the team!" in the parking lot not knowing Kitty heard her.

Yes.  In the locker room right after she was pretty vocal and sarcastic about the talk.  Something like “we all have our uniforms, which by the way we still fit!”  She said it kinda snarky and loud.  I’m sure everyone heard her. 

Edit: I just reread what you wrote and I don’t think this is what you were asking so never mind.  But she was snarky 😂

Edited by KickPretty
👋🏽
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Wish I could figure out a way to skip all those stupid Pluto commercials.

When I watch it's on my laptop.  The mute button is a wonderful thing 🙂 

• Love 3

I’m tired of the Trojan commercials...

i think something behind the scenes had gone on with Chelsea cause they turned in her really quick.  I didn’t care for her rant in the locker room when she was saying the weight was maintainable... well it is in your contract and other ladies manage.  You just turned 21 and found out alcohol has sugar 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, FLAfan said:

If I see Good RX commercial one more time I’ll go crazy.

I’m sick of the Peliton ads. Feels like a cult. 🤣🤣

Someone asked about Tessa. She did re-audition after her ACL surgery the next year, but did not make it back to training camp. They were still doubtful about her flexibility. She had a stroke a few months later (a scary story because she was unable to move and was alone in her apartment for hours) but slowly recovered. She married a CMT crew member a year or two ago and I believe she’s pregnant. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I’m sick of the Peliton ads. Feels like a cult. 🤣🤣

Someone asked about Tessa. She did re-audition after her ACL surgery the next year, but did not make it back to training camp. They were still doubtful about her flexibility. She had a stroke a few months later (a scary story because she was unable to move and was alone in her apartment for hours) but slowly recovered. She married a CMT crew member a year or two ago and I believe she’s pregnant. 

She seemed really sweet    

• Love 4
13 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Edit: I just reread what you wrote and I don’t think this is what you were asking so never mind.  But she was snarky 😂

When was her "fatties" comment? That's what I meant.

4 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

Oh cool.  That was me.  Wow, pregnant after a stroke?  Good for her!

12 hours ago, FLAfan said:

If I see Good RX commercial one more time I’ll go crazy.

And Good Rx isn't that "good" a deal.  Same here about seeing it one more time!

• Love 1

Can someone complete this list of the Audition Judges please and thanks!

Melissa Rycroft Strickland
Brenda Teele
Scott Padgett
Sandi Newton
Neal McCoy
Charlotte Jones
Kelli Finglass
Kristi Scales
Anthony Ramos

Episode 1202:  Does anyone think when Kelli asked Jenna if she was ready to lead by example that she may have already found out about her and Holly's extracurricular activities ?  WHY do they show Kelli shutting off the lights in the studio at the end of the episodes?!

Added something.

Was current DCC Miranda a cheerleader for another team?  Does anyone remember what team Lauren Parker cheered for pre DCC?

Miranda danced for the legends which is a d league basketball 

Lauren danced for the Miami Dolphins 

• Useful 1
On 1/26/2020 at 11:04 AM, KickPretty said:

Watching Season 7 on Pluto.  Seeing Kitty  help Judy with office visits while Kelly was out  reminded me that Killy CAN be nice.  LOL she is really awful in groups, but the 1on1 she does really well. 😉 

If I was still dancing, I would 100% want Kitty to coach me and critique me . . . but I would really prefer not go though it in a group setting.  (I'm a wimp, I don't know how there hasn't been more tears on camera during some seasons).  

I think that 99% of the time she is completely right factually, but how she delivers it is terrifying.  Combining that with the pressure of training camp- I don't blame the candidates for looking faint when she walks in the door. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Can someone complete this list of the Audition Judges please and thanks!

Melissa Rycroft Strickland
Brenda Teele
Scott Padgett
Sandi Newton
Neal McCoy
Charlotte Jones
Kelli Finglass
Kristi Scales
Anthony Ramos

Did you check the show's IMDB page?

• Love 1