Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wasn't there also a Courtney Johnson?

Yes.  Courtney Johnson auditioned for the DCC twice. The first time she didn't make it and went on to be a DSIG.  She auditioned for the DCC the next year and made  it to TC. She was cut and went back to the DSIG for a 2nd season.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

Courtney Corbeille (now Krauss) was a DCC finalist in 2013 and was chosen for Training Camp in 2014. She was a Texas Legends Dancer in 2013 and a DISG in 2014 and 2015.

She never made it to TC. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Why don't I remember this girl? When was she a cheerleader??

image.png.703cf1f53d8c3b39013d8da92534968f.png

She was only a cheerleader for one year. She was in same rookie class as Erica because they talked about in their intro package how close they were. She was former Bucs cheerleader with Meagan, the tcc that Kelli said had a thutt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Courtney Corbeille Krauss

771939486_2013DCCFinalists_CourtneyCorbeille.jpg.41325401b07d4b225ef358fc4ccc909b.jpg

Courtney Russ

1013884578_2014DCC_CourtneyRuss.png.8e26c32ad655a1e49500a2e15707b1c1.png

Courtney Johnson

149004223_52CourtneyJohnson.png.46e0ef548fec0b57612d79d9aaba8260.png

Courtney Cook

479573251_2011DCC_CourtneyCook1.jpg.3a11c352f859c1ca896f6982fd487871.jpg

Courtni Wedeman

688607012_2013Rookies_CourtniSheaWedeman.jpg.40bf06bbf6f35f854a4b6bc114d36870.jpg

Why Do I not remember Courtni Wedeman? I really need to watch old episodes. Maybe I'm getting old. Is Courtney Russ the one that went from dcc to DSIG or used to be in DSIG?

(edited)
49 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Why Do I not remember Courtni Wedeman? I really need to watch old episodes. Maybe I'm getting old. Is Courtney Russ the one that went from dcc to DSIG or used to be in DSIG?

Courtney Russ was a Tampa Bay cheerleader, blonde, cheered one year in Dallas and moved back to Florida.  I forgot about Courtni Wedeman - redhead, cheered one year I think.  She was picked on for wearing an ugly dress to makeovers.  And just remembered she is the one who was a DSIG.

Edited by scorpio1031
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Courtney Russ was a Tampa Bay cheerleader, blonde, cheered one year in Dallas and moved back to Florida.

She's very pretty.  Was she the one who said she got down to a weight that was below what she weighed in middle school?  And was a pharmaceutical sales rep who quit her job because of TC?  

• Love 4
Just now, ByTor said:

She's very pretty.  Was she the one who said she got down to a weight that was below what she weighed in middle school?  And was a pharmaceutical sales rep who quit her job because of TC?  

Yes.  She was so funny when they went to that Fit Foods thing.  She was such a picky eater:)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes.  She was so funny when they went to that Fit Foods thing.  She was such a picky eater:)

I don't remember that.  I should rewatch that season, when I do a rewatch it's typically the much older seasons.

4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Courtney Russ was a Tampa Bay cheerleader, blonde, cheered one year in Dallas and moved back to Florida.  I forgot about Courtni Wedeman - redhead, cheered one year I think.  She was picked on for wearing an ugly dress to makeovers.  And just remembered she is the one who was a DSIG.

Ah now that you mentioned it I think I remember her but I thought her name was Courtney Shea (spelling?) That the same Courtni Wedeman? Maybe thats why I don're remember her, cos of the names, unless that was someone different? My memory is fuzzy. I need to rewatch old seasons ...

Wish My ipad pro wasn't playing up otherwise I'd log onto my us itunes account on my iphone  and rewatch the older episodes from my us itunes account (apple sucks having the 90 days no "playing/downloading" from another country thing). (damn itunes when are you putting season 1 & 2 on? Wish uk itunes would have the show on their itunes).

9 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

She never made it to TC. 

Yeh that's what I was thinking so I went thru all of my seasons...the only ones I don't own are seasons 1 and 2 because they aren't available and she was never in TC.  Thanks for confirming as well 🙂

40 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Yeh that's what I was thinking so I went thru all of my seasons...the only ones I don't own are seasons 1 and 2 because they aren't available and she was never in TC.  Thanks for confirming as well 🙂

Courtney auditioned in 2013 and didn't make it but made the Texas Legends dancers. Also on that TLD squad were DCC vet Kelli, MDC Jamie, and current AAIA Raegan. A lot of girls started  on the Legends Dancers.

She came back in 2014 and auditioned again but didn't make it. She then made the Dallas Stars Ice Girls and stayed for 2 seasons. 

1 hour ago, CrazyEve said:

Ah now that you mentioned it I think I remember her but I thought her name was Courtney Shea (spelling?) That the same Courtni Wedeman? Maybe thats why I don're remember her, cos of the names, unless that was someone different? My memory is fuzzy. I need to rewatch old seasons ....

Courtni Shea Wiedman was a DCC for I season only.  She was cut at finals auditioning for her 2nd season. I think Breelan and Ashley Pro were also cut with her. Courtni then made the Dallas Stars Ice Girls for one season. She was also a Texas Legends Dancer before she was a DCC.

• Useful 1

Courtni Shea was cut in Season 9 along with Morgan and Alex. Breelan and Ashley Pro were cut in Season 10 along with Jasmine. Rumors were floating around CMT wanted Jasmine to try out again, have a lousy solo and make mistakes on the field so they would have a vet to cut because Jasmine wanted to quit after her third year. Take the rumor with a grain of salt.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Courtni Shea was cut in Season 9 along with Morgan and Alex. Breelan and Ashley Pro were cut in Season 10 along with Jasmine. Rumors were floating around CMT wanted Jasmine to try out again, have a lousy solo and make mistakes on the field so they would have a vet to cut because Jasmine wanted to quit after her third year. Take the rumor with a grain of salt.

"IF" that was true maybe Jasmine refused to do it and that's why they cut her at finals. I hope they don't feel the need to cut a vet every year just to make drama.

I knew 2 others were cut with Courtni; just forgot about Morgan and Alex. I can't keep the seasons straight unless I go look at the past squad pictures.

Edited by MrsEVH
10 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

"IF" that was true maybe Jasmine refused to do it and that's why they cut her at finals. I hope they don't feel the need to cut a vet every year just to make drama.

I knew 2 others were cut with Courtni; just forgot about Morgan and Alex. I can't keep the seasons straight unless I go look at the past squad pictures.

I had to look to see who was cut with Morgan and Courtni. I would not be surprise if CMT tried to do something like that with Jasmine. I would not be surprise if they take certain girls on the team knowing the girls will have a snow ball chance in heck of making the team if they try out again the following year.

(edited)

UPDATED

Made a list of vets cut/quit from past seasons

Season 1 (2006) Deanna H, Melissa R 

Season 2 (2007)  Ducle R, Cori R

Season 3 (2008) Leah M, Carmen B, Michelle M, Kelli Jo, Kristin H, Carrie S 

Season 4 (2009) Lauren C

Season 5 (2010) Amy R (TC)

Season 6 (2011) Olivia S (finals),  Kaitlin L (TC)

Season 7 (2012) Cassie K, Meghan M, Kamilah B, Jenna A, Alyssa T

Season 8 (2013) Kali, Collin, Teri, Chelsea (TC)

Season 9 (2014) Alex H, Courtni S, Morgan

Season 10 (2015)  Breelan, Ashley P, Jasmine

Season 11 (2016)  Calia, Kat

Season 12 (2017) Mandy (quit), Heather H, Raylee, Allie (@ finals) Alexandria, Milan & Kalyssa all quit during the season

Season 13 (2018) Keyra, Tara (TC)

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Season 4 (2009) Lauren C

Season 8 (2013) Kali, Collin, Teri. Chelsea (TC)

Season 12 (2017) Mandy (quit), Heather H, Raylee ( both @ finals) Alexandria, Milan & Kalyssa all quit during the season

Season 13 (2018)  Tara (TC)

Wasn't Allie cut at finals in season 12 also

33 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Season 4 (2009) Lauren C

Season 8 (2013) Kali, Collin, Teri. Chelsea (TC)

Season 12 (2017) Mandy (quit), Heather H, Raylee ( both @ finals) Alexandria, Milan & Kalyssa all quit during the season

Season 13 (2018)  Tara (TC)

What about Keyra? 

(edited)
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

UPDATED

Season 4 (2009) Lauren C

Season 12 (2017) Mandy (quit), Heather H, Raylee, Allie (@ finals) Alexandria, Milan & Kalyssa all quit during the season

Season 2 was Cori and Kristen H.  Dulce only cheered the one season and didn’t try out again.  Season 3 - 5 were cut;  Kristen H wasn’t there.

Edited by scorpio1031
(edited)
17 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Season 2 was Cori and Kristen H.  Dulce only cheered the one season and didn’t try out  again.  Season 3 - 5 were cut;  Kristen H wasn’t there.

I remember Kelli saying Cori struggled with her weight all season but never heard anything about Kristin. I guess it wasn't shown. Wasn't it season 3 (2008) when they featured both Kristin  and Carrie S coming back? Jay felt that neither one should make it back; he said something about revisiting the scene of the crime.  At finals they showed Kristin sitting in the chairs when the TCCs were getting called.

Edited by MrsEVH
4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought five vets were cut at finals in Season 3.

I remember Carmen B, Leah M, Michelle M cut and Kelli Jo's awful solo was shown for a few seconds. Maybe Carrie didn't make it to finals but Kristin did? If you count those 4 plus Kristin that would be 5. 

Just looked at a 2008-09 Mavs dancers squad picture. Three cut DCCs vets (Carmen B, Leah M, Michelle M) plus 2 cut TCCs ( Leah P, Katie S), a cut semi finalist ( Alex B) plus 2 future DCCs (Kali, Loren) all were on that squad.

(edited)
28 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I remember Carmen B, Leah M, Michelle M cut and Kelli Jo's awful solo was shown for a few seconds. Maybe Carrie didn't make it to finals but Kristin did? If you count those 4 plus Kristin that would be 5. 

Just looked at a 2008-09 Mavs dancers squad picture. Three cut DCCs vets (Carmen B, Leah M, Michelle M) plus 2 cut TCCs ( Leah P, Katie S), a cut semi finalist ( Alex B) plus 2 future DCCs (Kali, Loren) all were on that squad.

Oops, forgot Andrea.  Season 3 cuts were Kelli Jo, Carmen, Michelle, Leah and Andrea.  

Edited by scorpio1031
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

UPDATED

Season 4 (2009) Lauren C

Hannah was cut during TC in season 9, I think?

16 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I forgot about Hannah.

I remembered because I rewatched her rookie season a few days ago, and was shocked by how thin she was. The difference between that and the next season was night and day.

• Love 1

While he’s been in L.A. (since he didn’t go to this year’s DCC audition), look who just made it to the L.A. Charger Girls as a finalist!  So happy for him!

• Love 11
On 5/15/2019 at 7:56 PM, Spunkyyy said:

She was only a cheerleader for one year. She was in same rookie class as Erica because they talked about in their intro package how close they were. She was former Bucs cheerleader with Meagan, the tcc that Kelli said had a thutt. 

I LOVED her!  She seemed really sweet but I also felt really sad for her when she said she hadn't been that thin since eighth grade. I was disappointed she didn't come back but it's understandable since it was so demanding on the body.

• Love 4
(edited)
56 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

YAY!  Amy Simone is back posting on Instagram after taking almost two years off.  It seems she's back in Chicago.

You follow her too? I was just going to post that. Looks like she's teaching a dance class.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 5

Yup.  I follow her.  I did a while back and was concerned (to a degree) when she stopped posting.  However, I totally get her not doing so as long as she did it for her own reasons (like to regain a sense of self, to regain her life, etc.).

• Love 4

Rewatching of all the seasons.  Love to put them on as background to whatever project I’ve got going on.  In the early seasons, Judy is super talkative and Kelli and Charlotte are such snarky mean girls in a lovely southern way bless their hearts.  I miss them like that.  Totally get they probably got a lot of backlash for it but oh so entertaining.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

YAY!  Amy Simone is back posting on Instagram after taking almost two years off.  It seems she's back in Chicago.

OMG, if I had even a modicum of talent I would so take her class....so cool she's back!!!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DCCme said:

Judy is super talkative and Kelli and Charlotte are such snarky mean girls in a lovely southern way bless their hearts.  I miss them like that.  Totally get they probably got a lot of backlash for it but oh so entertaining.

One of my favorite things between Kelli and Judy is when the infamous Taylor had an office visit and they were talking to her about her awful diet, specifically the raw cookie dough.  After she left, Kelli turned to Judy and said "We're just jealous" and Judy nodded.  I thought that was so cute 🙂

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

One of my favorite things between Kelli and Judy is when the infamous Taylor had an office visit and they were talking to her about her awful diet, specifically the raw cookie dough.  After she left, Kelli turned to Judy and said "We're just jealous" and Judy nodded.  I thought that was so cute 🙂

I miss that, too!  And I know many posters are turned off by uniform fittings and discussions of store-bought vs homegrown, but I actually see those as charming girl-bonding moments.  

• Love 5
On 5/20/2019 at 11:07 PM, DCCme said:

In the early seasons, Judy is super talkative and Kelli and Charlotte are such snarky mean girls in a lovely southern way bless their hearts.

I had the same feeling watching Hard Knocks DCC clips.  Judy is so in command and loud.  I loved it!

As you’ve said, these moments of snark are fewer nowadays.  I loved the moment last season when both Judy and Kelli made fun of Rachel W’s stiffness in the entrance.  It was one of the practices at Highland Park High School.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I had the same feeling watching Hard Knocks DCC clips.  Judy is so in command and loud.  I loved it!

As you’ve said, these moments of snark are fewer nowadays.  I loved the moment last season when both Judy and Kelli made fun of Rachel W’s stiffness in the entrance.  It was one of the practices at Highland Park High School.

My favorite snark is from the two hour special when they made fun of Trisha Trevino saying she would take her uniform home and wash it.  I can't remember the question!!!  Was it something about how much does the uniform mean to you?

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

My favorite snark is from the two hour special when they made fun of Trisha Trevino saying she would take her uniform home and wash it.  I can't remember the question!!!  Was it something about how much does the uniform mean to you?

I think it was how could she be trusted with the uniform or something to that effect! 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I'm rewatching s6 and i'm really wondering how in the blue moon did Karissa make it to TC. she shouldn't have made it past semi-finals 

Someone to cut and because she was able to talk her way into TC.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Someone to cut and because she was able to talk her way into TC.

That's true. I just am flabbergasted each episode as to why they gave her so much time lol her and I think her name is Nina? Kinda sounds like Jennifer Tilly.

edit: I also forgot how weird Kaitlin L.'s scene was. She was obviously on something 🤨

Edited by loveaux
  • Love 3