Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

I just now am watching the season 6 episode where Cassie sandbagged Taylor and it pissed me off all over again. I would have stood up for myself too but someone actually said “zip it”.   

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Watching Jenna Jackson's rookie season on Pluto right now.  Does anyone remember what her dance experience was PRE DCC?

High school cheer and she took dance classes off base  at a Korean dance studio 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, TOL said:

I just now am watching the season 6 episode where Cassie sandbagged Taylor and it pissed me off all over again. I would have stood up for myself too but someone actually said “zip it”.   

I can only imagine what was going through Taylor's head.  Not only do you catch hell from Judy but Judy's daughter has to give her opinion.  

And the episode before that when Cassie was made team leader and hugged Judy and everyone "awwwed" gave me the vibe of showing respect to Dear Leader in North Korea.  You better show your respect or you'll be labeled "toxic"!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Anduril said:

I can only imagine what was going through Taylor's head.  Not only do you catch hell from Judy but Judy's daughter has to give her opinion.  

And the episode before that when Cassie was made team leader and hugged Judy and everyone "awwwed" gave me the vibe of showing respect to Dear Leader in North Korea.  You better show your respect or you'll be labeled "toxic"!

It wasnt just Cassie ... Ally Traylor was right there to berate her for not saying yes and no ma'am 🙄 and talk about a bullying Kitty was all over Taylor .

I'm watching season 8 now and the lame dialog between the rookies ... 

One more rant ... I cant stand When Kelli tell veterans to get more dance or their life in order and comeback knowing that once you are cut there NO WAY you are getting back on ... 🤔 

• Love 4

Cassie could have handled it better   Also Taylor got super defensive and I’m not saying she wasn’t practicing, but she probably was practicing it wrong   Sorry I’m dealing with a kidney stone and that tends to make me meaner than a rattlesnake 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Cassie could have handled it better   Also Taylor got super defensive and I’m not saying she wasn’t practicing, but she probably was practicing it wrong   Sorry I’m dealing with a kidney stone and that tends to make me meaner than a rattlesnake 

The reason Cassie called her out to begin with was because she had heard Taylor bragging that she didn’t have to practice. So it annoyed Cassie that she was off... I’d be annoyed too!  If a coworker bragged about what a good job they do but don’t, that’s UGH.  Haha. And it was Ally who told her to say yes ma’am, I alway felt bad Cassie got so much hate from this.  After I rewatched, Taylor was the type of girl who was good at everything and met her match in DCC.  She probably thought she could just walk into auditions and get offered a spot.  She came across very immature.  Esp during the makeover segment.  

sucks about the kidney stones, feel better buddy 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KickPretty said:

The reason Cassie called her out to begin with was because she had heard Taylor bragging that she didn’t have to practice. So it annoyed Cassie that she was off... I’d be annoyed too!  If a coworker bragged about what a good job they do but don’t, that’s UGH.  Haha. And it was Ally who told her to say yes ma’am, I alway felt bad Cassie got so much hate from this.  After I rewatched, Taylor was the type of girl who was good at everything and met her match in DCC.  She probably thought she could just walk into auditions and get offered a spot.  She came across very immature.  Esp during the makeover segment.  

Thanks !  Stones can be a bigger bitch than Kitty Carter !

• LOL 6
On 11/19/2019 at 12:01 PM, KickPretty said:

And what Ally said (or at least what stood out to me) was that if you get a correction, you should say "Yes ma'am" and make the change rather than making excuses.  She said something like, "If everyone in this rehearsal made excuses, we'd never get anything done."  Which was a fair point.

• Love 4

Ehh it was fair but she was basically saying all you can say is yes ma'am and thank you. Cassie says "I hear you bragging about not having to practice, but you don't know it at all." So Taylor just has to say "oh yes ma'am 🙂" haha. I didn't have a problem with Taylor defending herself saying she practiced for hours all the time, especially if that accusation wasn't true. I would have been offended by that calling out too. I didn't hear her making any excuses that night like Ally said. I know she did before, but all she said then was that she practices a lot. And I don't totally hate Cassie for that incident like some people do. I did like Taylor myself, but realized she was immature at times. 

Hello Stephanie Heymann.  If you almost don’t make the squad and your figure is part of that reason please don’t be planning on making it to the next years calendar shoot 

and start of season 6 I saw you Miranda Parker burns whatever your name is that year 

• LOL 2
58 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Hello Stephanie Heymann.  If you almost don’t make the squad and your figure is part of that reason please don’t be planning on making it to the next years calendar shoot 

and start of season 6 I saw you Miranda Parker burns whatever your name is that year 

African American Miranda Parker from Seattle?  Or Miranda Burns James from Seasons 1 and 2?

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

African American Miranda Parker from Seattle?  Or Miranda Burns James from Seasons 1 and 2?

Miranda Jones is the former Sea Gal and DCRB.  I think Miranda James Burns Parker is the same person.

14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

African American Miranda Parker from Seattle?

I don't know what her last name is, but when I refer to a Miranda from past seasons who I wish was given a chance, this is the Miranda I'm talking about.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I don't know what her last name is, but when I refer to a Miranda from past seasons who I wish was given a chance, this is the Miranda I'm talking about.

Yes.  It was a shame she wasn’t 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

The blonde who was friends with Natalie Woods. She had numerous names (Burns, James, Parker) throughout the years. She also was friends with Cerissa (who dropped out of TC) in season 1.

Miranda Jones is the African American girl who was a SeaGal and DCRB.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

The blonde who was friends with Natalie Woods. She had numerous names (Burns, James, Parker) throughout the years. 

I didn't really care about her, found her pretty meh.

• Love 1

Here's miranda when she auditoned for the Mavs Dancers back in 2008. You can see her @ :24 and 3:49.

You'll recognize some familiar faces: former DCCs Kali, Loren, Leah M, Michelle M, former TCCs Leah Parker, Ashley Kelly, Katie Schouten, and finalst Alex B.

• Love 3
On 11/21/2019 at 4:42 PM, MrsEVH said:

Here's miranda when she auditoned for the Mavs Dancers back in 2008. You can see her @ :24 and 3:49.

You'll recognize some familiar faces: former DCCs Kali, Loren, Leah M, Michelle M, former TCCs Leah Parker, Ashley Kelly, Katie Schouten, and finalst Alex B.

Thanks for sharing!  I always like Kali, I was sad when she got cut after her first season.  She seemed to handle it really well, though.

I forgot about Alex B!  I recently saw the season when she made it to finals and I wonder what happened?  Kelli kind of made a big deal about how much they liked her until they started checking her references.  I wonder if she got bad references from past teammates/coaches?  Or if it was more of past legal issues?  She said she used to get a lot of speeding tickets and Kelli had that look on her face like she didn't quite believe her.

15 hours ago, KickPretty said:

It’s weird, but fun, seeing them do a dance that is not Thunderstruck during pre game.  And the DCC sing the National Anthem 🤗 🎤 🇺🇸 

Cassie looks pretty in this video. She wasn't the best dancer or a smiley nice cheerleader but she had a great body, could tumble and sing. I wonder why we don't ever hear about the cheerleaders singing on the show anymore.

• Love 3
On 11/24/2019 at 10:32 AM, aeroluv327 said:

I forgot about Alex B!  I recently saw the season when she made it to finals and I wonder what happened?  Kelli kind of made a big deal about how much they liked her until they started checking her references.  I wonder if she got bad references from past teammates/coaches?  Or if it was more of past legal issues?  She said she used to get a lot of speeding tickets and Kelli had that look on her face like she didn't quite believe her.

I found 2 arrests for her 2005  (petty theft)  & 2011 (DUI) ) one was before she audiitoned and one was after. She might have had more things that Kelli found out about.

Edited by MrsEVH
7 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I found 2 arrests for her 2005  (petty theft)  & 2011 (DUI) ) one was before she audiitoned and one was after. She might have had more things that Kelli found out about.

What about Kaitlin LeGrand's criminal history? Seems like I saw a mugshot floating around awhile back but never bothered to do a background check on her. 

ETA - found a mugshot for her and the charges.  Wonder if this is ALL she got in trouble for?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
new information
19 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Oh, interesting!  Thanks for the info.

Am i the only 1 who thinks rachel from season 13? ( the one alwayd looking down) was inspired by the girl from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous?   Everytime her season is shown and they show her at work and shes signing i think of that movie 

Am i the only 1 who thinks rachel from season 13? ( the one alwayd looking down) was inspired by the girl from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous?   Everytime her season is shown and they show her at work and shes signing i think of that movie 

Rachel Le Ann the redhead?

The DCC who got in trouble in TC for looking down and is trained in ASL is Kristen.

• Love 2
On 11/26/2019 at 9:47 PM, ATLGirl said:

Alex B lives in Irving, TX. I stalked her FB, ha ha. I think she’s doing makeup merchandising at malls. I don’t think she is dancing but she still has a great figure. 

She was on the 2008 Mavs dancers. I don't think she got to dance that much. She supposedly didn't get along with Shella the former director and ended up leaving or was let go before the end of the season.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Whitney Isleib

Thanks ... was she point for two years ... I know she was point season 7 didnt know they picked her season 6 ... I was thinking Ally Traylor might have been point that season

On 11/29/2019 at 1:29 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Just caught a few min of season 3 on Pluto.  Does anyone remember what those Hoffman triplets names were? I caught Hillary and Haley but didn't catch the 3rd one's name (Hallie/Callie?).

The third one, according to the captions on season 3, is Kali.

I’m watching the Season 3 finals, where 5 vets were cut at finals. I have Leah Mullinax & Carmen Butler, but does anyone know who the other three were? I didn’t recognize faces.