Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

This is what I was talking about earlier. Her pupils look tiny in the top photo. She looked like a normal human being (albeit an immature one) in the photo below. I will say she livened up the show when she was on, whereas everything is so darned scripted and boring now (except for Julia's recent f#gate).

Too many filters and photoshop and such. She’s always enjoyed playing around with those things, IIRC. She’s so pretty naturally and has just taken it too far in her social media pics.  Curious how she looks in person or if she’s gone the medspa route. 

• Love 2

I'm in the minority that liked Taylor on the show. And I liked her haircut. 😬 Lol well that haircut wasn't meant for her or her personality since she hated it. But I liked the style in general. 

And although immature in ways, I thought she seemed like a fun and funny girl. 

• Love 12
Just now, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I'm in the minority that liked Taylor on the show. And I liked her haircut. 😬 Lol well that haircut wasn't meant for her or her personality since she hated it. But I liked the style in general. 

And although immature in ways, I thought she seemed like a fun and funny girl. 

Oh, I loved Taylor! The haircut was wonderful! It really amped up her look! Yes, she was a little immature, but she had an upbeat outlook and good sense of humor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

How old was Taylor Lowry when she auditioned? How old is she in the above pics? 

I went to her FB page, and she had mentioned something about reaching 30, so early 30's? She went off to; or was at, TCU in Season 6, so 19 at the oldest? 

On 10/12/2019 at 1:09 AM, DancingDina13 said:

I think they missed out on Courtney (Bring it on Broadway and current Patriots cheerleader ). It really made me mad when they said she didn’t have an “HD friendly face” yet they loved this one .....

46AACBC0-AC48-4CF4-9D06-C452D95AA044.jpeg

Oh well, At least Courtney is cheering for a good team that will likely give  a Super Bowl appearance . So I guess she made out ok after all. 

If the Pats win the Super Bowl again, this will be Courtney's 2nd appearance & victory. Yhe Pats won it her first year with the team. Yeah,  she's making out like a bandit; very blessed ! Door closed; biggg window opened!  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

Say what you will about season 8, but I love the moment when Kelli decides to bring Danielle back anyway, but can't see her number. Even if it's just for the cameras, it's a fun little bit of "personality" from Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte.

And it was absolutely the right decision! I can’t believe they almost cut her.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Rewatching early seasons. Currently on Season 7. Kelli seemed so much more understanding, and just...kind? Does that sound right? I think after the Jenna/Holly/Erica/Kalyssa incidents she got hard, leery and mean.

Totally agree ...

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Pluto is running season that Dayton auditions for the first time.  Kelli mentions two legacies auditioning - does anyone know who the other legacy was? TIA

I can think of sisters of former DCC auditioning that year, but I can't think of daughters.  Cami Branson was season 9 and Nadia was season 7??

19 minutes ago, IllegitimateDCC said:

Can't be VK because she didn't audition until Season 13. If they would actually feature these girls, it might help us remember them.

Funfetti-Cake-Mix-Milkshake-.jpg

You're right! Season 12 was when I started watching.  Last night  I only caught episode one on Pluto - but Kelli does mention two legacies. 

38 minutes ago, IllegitimateDCC said:

Can't be VK because she didn't audition until Season 13. If they would actually feature these girls, it might help us remember them.

Funfetti-Cake-Mix-Milkshake-.jpg

OOHHHH!!  Time for a blended mocha:) 

I guess they are afraid that if they only feature the girls that eventually make the squad, people will complain about spoilers.  However, they could still feature more girls if so much of their back story wasn't included, or if they took out the cheesy, scripted, "spontaneous" moments. I think it would also depend on the number of incoming rookies.  Looking back on seasons 6 and 7, how many rookies did we never meet?  

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can think of sisters of former DCC auditioning that year, but I can't think of daughters.  Cami Branson was season 9 and Nadia was season 7??

Who were the sisters?

2 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Pluto is running season that Dayton auditions for the first time.  Kelli mentions two legacies auditioning - does anyone know who the other legacy was? TIA

I think it was the daughter of a former player 

• Love 1

I just saw the show group audition portion of season 10.  Kelli wasn't thrilled with Jinelle's audition, but Katy called her "the whole package" and said she should be chosen. Makes me wonder if they were dating then.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I just saw the show group audition portion of season 10.  Kelli wasn't thrilled with Jinelle's audition, but Katy called her "the whole package" and said she should be chosen. Makes me wonder if they were dating then.

That was my first thought when I found out they were engaged. Also I recently watched some of the older podcasts and on one Shannon Gross kept asking jinelle if she had a boyfriend.  She tried to deflect the question but he wouldn’t let it go. You could tell from the looks between Courtney McKenna and Jinelle, that Courtney knew she was dating Katy A. at the time. But in Shannon’s narrow-minded, redneck worldview, he didn’t seem to comprehend that people could date members of the same gender. He always asks about boyfriends, not just the more open-ended “someone special.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, DCCobsessed said:

That was my first thought when I found out they were engaged.

So while Holly fraternizing broke the rules, it didn't affect her job as a DCC while Jinelle's did.  I wonder if Kelli ever knew.

Season 12 is now on.  This is probably my least favorite season because this is my least favorite group of rookies overall.  Also...rock-a-bye-Brianna and "empty my bucket"...blech.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

So while Holly fraternizing broke the rules, it didn't affect her job as a DCC while Jinelle's did.  I wonder if Kelli ever knew.

Season 12 is now on.  This is probably my least favorite season because this is my least favorite group of rookies overall.  Also...rock-a-bye-Brianna and "empty my bucket"...blech.

Seasons 12 and 13 were my least favorite,  after they moved to the Star. That’s when it started feeling more fake and they were hosting celebs and guest choreographers more.

I think Season 7 is my favorite, more episodes and we saw a lot of different rookies featured. Not just one or two ALL the time...

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

The DCC contract states 'no fraternizing with players'...apparently doesn't say anything about coworkers...And Katy's reaction may have been instant attraction rather than already dating. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

The DCC contract states 'no fraternizing with players'...apparently doesn't say anything about coworkers...And Katy's reaction may have been instant attraction rather than already dating. 

A clip of the policy from the episode where Holly was called out:

image.thumb.png.5ec5f8eac0d350e4e2783cae35882756.png

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

Seasons 12 and 13 were my least favorite,  after they moved to the Star. That’s when it started feeling more fake and they were hosting celebs and guest choreographers more.

I think Season 7 is my favorite, more episodes and we saw a lot of different rookies featured. Not just one or two ALL the time...

Season 7 is the year that Jacie, Danielle, Carissa, Jenna, etc were rookies, right? The seasons all start to run together after a while, but if that's the right one, it's my favorite season as well. I think that's the one year when Kellie said that it was one of the best rookie classes, and I actually believed it. That rookie class definitely had some strugglers, but I think the best 10 or so girls from that season were really top notch. 

• Love 3

I thought Victoria was so pretty, and she could dance, but they never should have taken her into TC.  Unlike Jay (GASP we never had a 140 pound cheerleader!!!!) I don't think she needed to lose all that much weight, I think she needed more toning than she would have been able to get during TC.  I wish she came back leaner the next year.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, KickPretty said:

This head nod dismissal of Megan will never not make me laugh!  😂😂😂39B90A5D-BD23-4786-9E91-D8AC758C4898.thumb.jpeg.5d2258fc2b3c4112fe6bb55bc37d0eb1.jpeg

Do you remember Kelli saying to Judy something like "I believe we were just told off" or "We were  just scolded"? That line didn't make the montage of memorable dismissals but I know Kelli said it.

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Do you remember Kelli saying to Judy something like "I believe we were just told off" or "We were  just scolded"? That line didn't make the montage of memorable dismissals but I know Kelli said it.

"We were scolded" sounds about right.  "We don't like breaking hearts."  "Well I don't believe that." LOL

• LOL 5

Watching these older seasons, I forgot that both Britney Schram and Courtney Cook, didn't make it their first go 'round. And I would SWEAR, in some of the newer seasons, like 10 and 11, that I see the current, red-headed Hannah in the semi-finals and finals. It's always just glimpses of what I think is her, sitting in a chair.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Muckypup61 said:

I would SWEAR, in some of the newer seasons, like 10 and 11, that I see the current, red-headed Hannah in the semi-finals and finals. It's always just glimpses of what I think is her, sitting in a chair.

I'm pretty sure it is, she auditioned a bunch of times. There are also other seasons where you see Kelli Q at finals...again, she's another with multiple tries.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Watching these older seasons, I forgot that both Britney Schram and Courtney Cook, didn't make it their first go 'round. And I would SWEAR, in some of the newer seasons, like 10 and 11, that I see the current, red-headed Hannah in the semi-finals and finals. It's always just glimpses of what I think is her, sitting in a chair.

I'm sure she mentioned it when she got to training camp that she's been trying for 4-5 years to make the squad. I wonder if she's crazy improved in the past year or so or if they thought they had too many redheads on the team already and passed on her. I hope it's the former because hair colour really shouldn't come into making TC!

• Love 1
On 10/18/2019 at 10:41 PM, DCCobsessed said:

You could tell from the looks between Courtney McKenna and Jinelle, that Courtney knew she was dating Katy A. at the time. But in Shannon’s narrow-minded, redneck worldview, he didn’t seem to comprehend that people could date members of the same gender. He always asks about boyfriends, not just the more open-ended “someone special.”

Wait, what? Who is Katy A.? Jinelle from Austrailia?