Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

On 9/11/2019 at 2:13 PM, Tootie said:

I'm so sick of seeing Alec Baldwin!

You're delivering your wife, Hilaria.

Get out.

Hahahahahaha 

While watching the last episode of season 7.

Chelsea: "I talked my way onto the team."

Giiiiiiiiirrrrllllll, you talked you way off of it too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

HA! Meanwhile, I have to hit mute whenever I see Kathy Bates about to pronounce judgement on the faceless person wanting a different family/life. 

I think it's from the movie A Home of our Own. She was talking to her son. Good movie though and Kathy Bates is an underrated actress.

But yes, hearing it over and over can get annoying. I do want to figure out where the Scott Wolf quote comes from. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

You're delivering your wife, Hilaria.

Get out.

Hahahahahaha 

While watching the last episode of season 7.

Chelsea: "I talked my way onto the team."

Giiiiiiiiirrrrllllll, you talked you way off of it too.

yes she did.

• Love 1
On 8/28/2019 at 6:03 AM, K10 said:

that there is a company called The Original Butt Sketch that has an entire team of artists who are hired for corporate events and weddings and retreats much like one would hire a caricature artist except instead of a cartoony version of you in a go-cart, it's your backside and there is always some cutesy phrase written in like 'the best days are ahead' or 'cheers to the years behind us'.  

BUT as I started typing this, I'm now thinking 'that scene hasn't aged well, and if you didn't know any of the backstory (see what I did there) of course it looks horrible.' (And side note: I'm also wondering how that business is doing in 2019.) 

I had forgotten about this. Hubby and I have a Butt Sketch from about 10 years ago. It’s actually cute. I also wonder if he’s still in business. 

• Love 1

I’m watching season 8 right now and forgive me for bringing up old garbage, but in my defense I didn’t discover these boards till recently... 

is Paige Elizabeth (rookie TCC in season 8 ) the same one that ends up married to a player? 

Just wondering because they showed her moving in with Jinelle and mentioned that she was a newlywed but her husband was military I think and being deployed... is this the same girl?? #nosy

thanks 🙂

5 minutes ago, ClosetMTTfan said:

I’m watching season 8 right now and forgive me for bringing up old garbage, but in my defense I didn’t discover these boards till recently... 

is Paige Elizabeth (rookie TCC in season 8 ) the same one that ends up married to a player? 

Just wondering because they showed her moving in with Jinelle and mentioned that she was a newlywed but her husband was military I think and being deployed... is this the same girl?? #nosy

thanks 🙂

Paige Elaine 

4 minutes ago, ClosetMTTfan said:

Oops you’re right it’s Paige Elaine (I almost just typed Elizabeth again, apparently I can’t keep Elaine in my head) way it was the same gal right? 

Yes she is married to safety Jeff heath 

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Pls refresh my memory.  Did Paige retire so she could date Jeff or was she released when it was discovered?

She was dating him while she was on the team when it was discovered she quietly retired 

• Useful 1
Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

Pls refresh my memory.  Did Paige retire so she could date Jeff or was she released when it was discovered?

From reading on here it seems like she was quietly let go bc of the relationship. Very different than the Jenna/holly situation .

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She was dating him while she was on the team when it was discovered she quietly retired 

2 minutes ago, ClosetMTTfan said:

From reading on here it seems like she was quietly let go bc of the relationship. Very different than the Jenna/holly situation .

Have they had children yet? I'm a bad DCC fan....I usually stop following them once they're off the squad 😞

• Love 1

Watching season 8 on Pluto and why they kept Morgan and Caitlyn over Ashley Paige is beyond me ... yes she was stiff but I think a lot has to do with nerves .. her memory of dance sooooo much better ... I think they could have worked with her ... for some reason Kelli did not like her ... maybe because she was from another team and she had gone to pro bowl???? She always gave the poor girl her stink eye look.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Watching season 8 on Pluto and why they kept Morgan and Caitlyn over Ashley Paige is beyond me ... yes she was stiff but I think a lot has to do with nerves .. her memory of dance sooooo much better ... I think they could have worked with her ... for some reason Kelli did not like her ... maybe because she was from another team and she had gone to pro bowl???? She always gave the poor girl her stink eye look.

Remind me....which Caitlyn? The one that missed the entire practice because she got a speeding ticket?

18 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Remind me....which Caitlyn? The one that missed the entire practice because she got a speeding ticket?

She is the one that did the tan before cameos LOL!  She and Morgan were the weak dancers of season 8 

2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Did she finish out the year? She definitely finished football season, but for some reason, I thought she quit prior to the actual end date but can’t remember. 

9 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Did she finish out the year? She definitely finished football season, but for some reason, I thought she quit prior to the actual end date but can’t remember. 

I honestly can’t Remember either but she was recognized as a retiring vet 

45 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

35 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I honestly can’t Remember either but she was recognized as a retiring vet 

She quit right before the end of the year banquet.

1 hour ago, lah715 said:

She is the one that did the tan before cameos LOL!  She and Morgan were the weak dancers of season 8 

Her hands looked like burnt toast. hahaha

1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

That was Caitlyn LaGrande. 

• LOL 1
33 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ok thanks. I knew it was something like that - and then she like immediately posted pics of the football player (that made it clear that it wasn’t a new relationship) and had a football/cheer camp or something shortly thereafter from what i remember. 

So to answer the question earlier, I think quit so she could publicly be in a relationship with him. 

2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I remember it by word association...LeGrande is the one who claimed she had the speeding ticket.  Her mugshot is out there, she was arrested for drugs.  So LeGrande as in she was in Grand trouble!  LeRae is the one who disappeared before her rookie season and tanned when she wasn't supposed to.

52 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:
2 hours ago, lah715 said:

Her hands looked like burnt toast. hahaha

And her boob skin was peeling LOL

26 minutes ago, Jess14 said:
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ok thanks. I knew it was something like that - and then she like immediately posted pics of the football player (that made it clear that it wasn’t a new relationship) and had a football/cheer camp or something shortly thereafter from what i remember. 

So to answer the question earlier, I think quit so she could publicly be in a relationship with him. 

From what I remember, rumor had it that she went to K&J to confess, because, as you said, she wanted to go public with the relationship.  Because of that, I understand they respected her enough to let her quietly quit.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I remember it by word association...LeGrande is the one who claimed she had the speeding ticket.  Her mugshot is out there, she was arrested for drugs.  So LeGrande as in she was in Grand trouble!  LeRae is the one who disappeared before her rookie season and tanned when she wasn't supposed to.

LaRae as in La Ray  - tanning rays:)

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I think it's from the movie A Home of our Own. She was talking to her son. Good movie though and Kathy Bates is an underrated actress.

But yes, hearing it over and over can get annoying. I do want to figure out where the Scott Wolf quote comes from. 

Kathy Bates a indeed a great actress. I will probably end up tracking down the movie to watch so I can get the context after hearing her so many times. 🙃

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ATLGirl said:

Kathy Bates a indeed a great actress. I will probably end up tracking down the movie to watch so I can get the context after hearing her so many times. 🙃

It's a excellent movie...Single mom, moving to a new area and it's ups/downs....Bates totally sells it.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

LaRae as in La Ray  - tanning rays:)

ohhh why didn't I think of that???  Good one!

6 hours ago, ClosetMTTfan said:
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She made the team but was cut for weight gain.  I think she was gone by October??

Gosh you guys know everything! I bow to your  DCC knowledge. Lol.

Speaking for myself, it's only because I spend way too much time on message boards 🙂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Watching season 1 before bed (then no Pluto for me for a while, I put me on time out!).  Kelli made Meghan Flaherty buy that Jackie O book herself!  Bad enough the Cowboys paid her almost nothing, but made her go buy the book on her own!  WTF!  Expense the book Kelli!  It’s no wonder Meghan snapped and told her where to stick it 😂😂😂

Also the season 1 hair dresser reminds me of Kevin Bacon’s character in Beautyshop 🙈🤣

• Love 3

Finally getting round to watching season 2 on Pluto. I'm in the UK so the time difference always means 1 and 2 have been on overnight. 

It's weird to see Melissa as a DCC, everything I hear her voice I think she's going to be giving some phoney advice.

Off topic but it's so weird watching USA TV. There's adverts for medicine, so odd for me.

Edited to add: they do a body fat percentage in this. They all have super low body fat. Like the bottom end of essential fat. When someone had fat in the athlete zone they acted like she was huge. This is seriously unhealthy. I'm kind of assuming the method they used wasn't great, else none of these women are having their periods.

Edited by Nelliephant
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Nelliephant said:

Finally getting round to watching season 2 on Pluto. I'm in the UK so the time difference always means 1 and 2 have been on overnight. 

It's weird to see Melissa as a DCC, everything I hear her voice I think she's going to be giving some phoney advice.

Off topic but it's so weird watching USA TV. There's adverts for medicine, so odd for me.

Please could you tell me how you are getting this in England? I have Pluto on iPad but there are a limited amount of programmes and channels. I am so frustrated it’s not even funny, could you tell me how to put myself out of this misery, many thanks in advance any advice appreciated 

58 minutes ago, DCCaddict said:

Please could you tell me how you are getting this in England? I have Pluto on iPad but there are a limited amount of programmes and channels. I am so frustrated it’s not even funny, could you tell me how to put myself out of this misery, many thanks in advance any advice appreciated 

I just use a free VPN extension on Chrome. So it looks like I'm in the USA

• Love 2

Arrrgh.  Just watched Holly P.'s last season.  Even though she royally messed up, I still miss her.  That season is what prodded me out of lurkdom here because I was so upset over her leaving the team.

That girl could dance. Any genre.

• Love 8

On another thread (I think it was the spoiler thread) someone mentioned heather Having been involved in drama last year... I can’t recall them showing anything on the show?? Someone have info for me that I might’ve missed?

34 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Does anyone know where I can find footage of Amy's mess up from last year (was it last year?) where she was called out on camera on the show?

IIRC you’re talking about Amy doing the jump splits when they were supposed to be marking it. I believe it happens in season 12 last episode or close to it. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ClosetMTTfan said:

On another thread (I think it was the spoiler thread) someone mentioned heather Having been involved in drama last year... I can’t recall them showing anything on the show?? Someone have info for me that I might’ve missed?

IIRC you’re talking about Amy doing the jump splits when they were supposed to be marking it. I believe it happens in season 12 last episode or close to it. 

Don't remember what she did but I do remember Kelli calling her out and the camera catching her "oh shit" look.

• Love 1

Finally dived into the Pluto blackhole. I didn’t remember Nicole Bulcher being called out for being so weak! That was painful watching her say she’s been dancing since she was 3 and then seeing Kelli and Judy’s surprised faces. 

Lol Kelli just said something about how they usually do serious appearances like hospitals and war zones, but they’ll make a one time exception for this Good Morning America thing.

....don’t they regularly appear at grocery stores and such?

• LOL 6
31 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

Lol Kelli just said something about how they usually do serious appearances like hospitals and war zones, but they’ll make a one time exception for this Good Morning America thing.

....don’t they regularly appear at grocery stores and such?

And on the Oprah show and on the Today show and on I Can Do That on NBC, etc....

They will appear wherever they have to while the show is running to promote it and the brand.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1